365x2x4
    ^+chains x1x2
    385+chains x1x pop

DE squat: 295x2x6

Unilateral leg press: 200(per leg)x12x3

Unilateral hamstring curl: 20x3

Leg extension: 15x3

Calves

Not too bad. I was pretty pissed about what happened and it turned into a decent session.

2. I've felt my hamstring Pop during sprints.was incredibly painful though, couldn't walk. There was bruising and discoloration.
    Couldn't squat for ~2 months
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    I've felt my hamstring Pop during sprints.was incredibly painful though, couldn't walk. There was bruising and discoloration. Couldn't squat for ~2 months
    Hmm, mine would probably hurt more if it was weight bearing too, haha. 2 months isn't that bad actually! At least it wasn't anything that required surgery.

4. I wish I could help man but I have no freaking clue. Hope it's something minor.

I've only ever felt a pop once, on a damn hammer-strength machine. I didn't hear it due to headphones but I felt a pop in my right shoulder. Took 3 months or so to bench normal, but keep in mind I didn't know **** then. This was years ago. I will say that shoulder is actually the stronger one now for whatever reason.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

5. And to add I couldn't lift my arm over my head immediately after so it seemed ****ty right away and it never bruised.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   

6. Westside-week 3- DE bench

DE bench: 225x3x6

Moved very fast. I'm going to have to increase the weight.

CG Swiss bar: 155x8x3

Landmine press: 95x10x3

Reverse fly: didn't count reps just really focused on contracting hard and keeping them controlled. 3 sets.

Band pull aparts: sets of 40. I did a lot throughout my workout.

Triceps extensions: 20x3

Great lift. I'm blessed my bicep is not damaged too bad. The ice and naproxen treated me well. It's a big reminder that you have to be cognitive of what you're doing. Only 425 on a deadlift and you can snap your sh1t up.

I didn't do any pulling movements because it's still sore. I'm letting it heal completely before I go full throttle.

7. Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone as well. Big thanks to anyone serving or has served. You guys are awesome.

BTW, what happened to Napalm? Is he still in the jungle slaughtering pigs?

Edit: and women. I know women are inferior, but I don't want to sound sexist.

8. haha he just got back a bit ago. I'll tell him to get his ass on here.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    haha he just got back a bit ago. I'll tell him to get his ass on here.
    Ok cool. I was worried about him; I thought he was held captive by a Philippine tribe. I watch too much locked up abroad.

10. What's the word bro how's the bicep?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

11. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    What's the word bro how's the bicep?
    I've been deloading this week, nothing worth noting. Today I incorporated some extremely light pulling movements. No pain, but this is an issue I'm going to monitor closely.

From what I've been reading, normal people heal from a type I strain in 7-10 days. I'm going to lengthen that because normal people don't deadlift as heavy as we're accustom to.

12. Smart smart
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    Smart smart
    Yes sir. I don't have time for any of this:

http://youtu.be/j2hT6JFKXTo

14. No gonna ****in watch that. Nope
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    No gonna ****in watch that. Nope
    Haha, I don't blame you. You see his bicep snap and roll up his arm. Blah.

16. Glad to hear you're being smart with it. You'll be fine I'm sure.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

17. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Glad to hear you're being smart with it. You'll be fine I'm sure.
    Thanks brother. Just gotta let it heal. Shouldn't be too much longer!

18. Did some light cambered bar squats today. Woo, that thing is no joke!

19. It's an awesome bar. It makes good mornings easy as hell too
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    It's an awesome bar. It makes good mornings easy as hell too
    Yeah it is. You have to stay right as hell. I learned that right away, lol. If that ****er starts swaying you're screwed.

I'm uploading a video of me doing it. Nothing heavy, as this is my deload week, but maybe you guys can make suggestions on how I can improve.

21. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Yeah it is. You have to stay right as hell. I learned that right away, lol. If that ****er starts swaying you're screwed. I'm uploading a video of me doing it. Nothing heavy, as this is my deload week, but maybe you guys can make suggestions on how I can improve.
    Ya it's a wobbly bitch.
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    Ya it's a wobbly bitch.
    I can't wait to go heavy with it. It's definitely an advantageous tool.

Here's the video of 245. It's definitely a 65# bar.

http://youtu.be/2WPiyTXSEz4

I apologize that my friend sounds like a softball coach.

23. Here's how I was taught to squat with the 14" giant cambered bar:

Grab it down at the bottom bend and row it into you. You'll feel the back get tight. Remember to drive the head back the whole time.

Next, carry it lower than you think you need to. For whatever reason, the bar positioning is different and that bar deceives you.

#3, you're going to need to have more forward torso lean with that bar. Once I was taught to embrace the forward lean, my squats started looking and feeling much more natural, with every bar.

EDIT: AND NEVER PLOP ON THE BOX!! Second rep was good, but first rep was a definite plopper. Third edit: Bar positioning looked good. If you box squat with your torso upright, you'll have the plop and stripper fault like you had, though that was also linked to the back tightness.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    EDIT: AND NEVER PLOP ON THE BOX!!
    Amen

25. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude
    Here's how I was taught to squat with the 14" giant cambered bar: Grab it down at the bottom bend and row it into you. You'll feel the back get tight. Remember to drive the head back the whole time. Next, carry it lower than you think you need to. For whatever reason, the bar positioning is different and that bar deceives you. #3, you're going to need to have more forward torso lean with that bar. Once I was taught to embrace the forward lean, my squats started looking and feeling much more natural, with every bar. EDIT: AND NEVER PLOP ON THE BOX!! Second rep was good, but first rep was a definite plopper. Third edit: Bar positioning looked good. If you box squat with your torso upright, you'll have the plop and stripper fault like you had, though that was also linked to the back tightness.
    Insightful per usual, Herd. Appreciate it man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:34 PM
  2. The Plan & My Goal...
    By 01yz426 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 11:55 PM
  3. "In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)
    By motiv8er in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:46 PM