Danb's Mountain Dog and everything else log

Page 6 of 62 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    l I swear I'm putting on size in my bi's tri's and delts in a deficit!
    it can happen
    Unless just dropping BF is making things seems larger.
    this is amazingly true too, funny how getting smaller actually makes you look bigger

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this is amazingly true too, funny how getting smaller actually makes you look bigger
    Is that your pickup line for the ladies?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Is that your pickup line for the ladies?
    "I'm serious, just watch. No really...see? See what I mean? Hey, where are you going?"
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

4. Arms and cardio today. Not much new to update on. My arms are getting a ridiculous amount of veins in them (which is pretty bad ass lol) I've never been super vascular but everyday I can tell a little difference in my arms and yesterday I even some running through my delts. Scale hasn't budged....not a single pound though. Not super worried about it just surprised.

Week 3 day 2

Cross body curls 30 sec rest
    25-10
    25-10
    35-10
    40-10

Rope push downs 20 sec rest
    85-12
    70-12
    60-12
    60-12

JM press SS with BB curl
    95-15/8
    95-17/8
    95-13/5

Hammer strength preacher curl -weight not including the machine
    70-8
    70-8
    80-7

Weighted dips 30 sec rest
    BW+45

EZ bar 3 second negative curl 30 sec rest
    65-8
    65-5

Single arm tri rope ext (subbed for over head ez ext) 10 sec rest
    20-20
    20-17
    20-12

10 mins HIIT sprint work. Cut my walk/light jog periods down to 40 seconds and sprinted 30-45 seconds.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Arms and cardio today. Not much new to update on. My arms are getting a ridiculous amount of veins in them (which is pretty bad ass lol) I've never been super vascular but everyday I can tell a little difference in my arms and yesterday I even some running through my delts. Scale hasn't budged....not a single pound though. Not super worried about it just surprised.

Week 3 day 2

25-10
    25-10
    35-10
    40-10

85-12
    70-12
    60-12
    60-12

JM press SS with BB curl
    95-15/8
    95-17/8
    95-13/5

70-8
    70-8
    80-7

BW+45

65-8
    65-5

20-20
    20-17
    20-12

10 mins HIIT sprint work. Cut my walk/light jog periods down to 40 seconds and sprinted 30-45 seconds.
    Looking good boss hoss!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Arms and cardio today. Not much new to update on. My arms are getting a ridiculous amount of veins in them (which is pretty bad ass lol) I've never been super vascular but everyday I can tell a little difference in my arms and yesterday I even some running through my delts. Scale hasn't budged....not a single pound though. Not super worried about it just surprised.

Week 3 day 2

25-10
    25-10
    35-10
    40-10

85-12
    70-12
    60-12
    60-12

JM press SS with BB curl
    95-15/8
    95-17/8
    95-13/5

70-8
    70-8
    80-7

BW+45

65-8
    65-5

20-20
    20-17
    20-12

Solid volume and intensity big man. Don't sweat the scale, it means nothing. If the shoulders on the shirts are fitting tighter and the waist is getting more loose, you're moving the right direction.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Scale hasn't budged....not a single pound though.
    seems like we may be in recomp mode, just a little higher gear..veins are a good sign

8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Looking good boss hoss!
    Thanks bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Solid volume and intensity big man. Don't sweat the scale, it means nothing. If the shoulders on the shirts are fitting tighter and the waist is getting more loose, you're moving the right direction.
    Thanks man. The scale doesn't really mean much to me I just step on it out of curiosity mostly lol. Just surprised that it really hasn't budged for the last 5 or 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    seems like we may be in recomp mode, just a little higher gear..veins are a good sign
    That's pretty much what I was thinking too! Crazy a 2250 calorie recomp?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

That's pretty much what I was thinking too! Crazy a 2250 calorie recomp?
    Wow, you'd think you'd be losing over a lb a week!

10. Did the scale move a lot initially?

11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Wow, you'd think you'd be losing over a lb a week!
    Ha right? I thought it was odd as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Did the scale move a lot initially?
    When I first decided to change my sh1tty eating habits and life style I went from like 250 to 230 ish pretty quick. But I've been between 210-220 now for probably 16 (ish) months I'd say.
    Purus labs Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    When I first decided to change my sh1tty eating habits and life style I went from like 250 to 230 ish pretty quick. But I've been between 210-220 now for probably 16 (ish) months I'd say.
    When I started this adventure, and during my PXB log, I dropped a significant amount of weight right off the bat. Since then my weight has pretty much stayed the same +/- a couple of lbs. I got frustrated at first, but then I saw the progress through pics. Don't let the weight thing stress you out. You're probably doing the recomp thing like snags said. 2250 cals is not a whole lot, but if you're building muscle because those cals are quality and you're synthesizing protein at a good rate, then it's a possibility. If you're seeing new veins, that's a good sign that you're leaning out. I'd say you're on a good track.

13. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

When I started this adventure, and during my PXB log, I dropped a significant amount of weight right off the bat. Since then my weight has pretty much stayed the same +/- a couple of lbs. I got frustrated at first, but then I saw the progress through pics. Don't let the weight thing stress you out. You're probably doing the recomp thing like snags said. 2250 cals is not a whole lot, but if you're building muscle because those cals are quality and you're synthesizing protein at a good rate, then it's a possibility. If you're seeing new veins, that's a good sign that you're leaning out. I'd say you're on a good track.
    ^^^^^he said it!

14. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

^^^^^he said it!
    Def agree on all aspects lol. I'll throw some older pics up with my next set of progress pics if I can find some
    Purus labs Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

I'll throw some older pics up with my next set of progress pics if I can find some
    Alwaysin4noodz

16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Alwaysin4noodz
    June 7th buddy. I'm in hiding until then lol
    Purus labs Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

That makes two of us.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    we hiding together brosef! for real this time (srs)
    if I can keep my butthole from splitting open I should be able to make some damn nice progess in next couple weeks..feeling good and in the groove with this change to heavy-ass weights

19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

That makes two of us.
    Nice!

if I can keep my butthole from splitting open I should be able to make some damn nice progess in next couple weeks..feeling good and in the groove with this change to heavy-ass weights
    Haha whatever I give it two weeks and you'll be flexin dem wheels on camera lol you and monte are the worst hiders to ever hide
    Purus labs Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha whatever I give it two weeks and you'll be flexin dem wheels on camera lol you and monte are the worst hiders to ever hide
    hide & seek was never my game as a kid..no patience :

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Haha I believe it!
    Purus labs Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

That makes two of us.
    Three of us :-)

Lol yeah right

See!

Looking good things moving in the right direction Dan!
    Independent

23. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Looking good things moving in the right direction Dan!
    Thanks bean! I'm excited for the next couple weeks but am craving a cheat day or meal like no other! I get so excited when I get to drink my shake before bed because it taste like chocolate haha sad I know but nothing I can't handle. I got goals to beat!
    Purus labs Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks bean! I'm excited for the next couple weeks but am craving a cheat day or meal like no other! I get so excited when I get to drink my shake before bed because it taste like chocolate haha sad I know but nothing I can't handle. I got goals to beat!
    I hear you there. I want a stack of waffles with ice cream and maple syrup

25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I hear you there. I want a stack of waffles with ice cream and maple syrup
    Dude breakfast foods are my weakness lol waffles,pancakes, French toast all have a special place in my heart lol I've been craving all 3 since Saturday haha. And pizza, ice cream and chicken wings. My next cheat meal isn't until after the first week of June and I've already told the wife I'm hitting a Buffett somewhere to knock out all cravings in one meal lol
    Purus labs Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Dude breakfast foods are my weakness lol waffles,pancakes, French toast all have a special place in my heart lol I've been craving all 3 since Saturday haha. And pizza, ice cream and chicken wings. My next cheat meal isn't until after the first week of June and I've already told the wife I'm hitting a Buffett somewhere to knock out all cravings in one meal lol
    same here man. I could eat my weight in breakfast sweets. Pizza and wings hold no attachment for me though, for some reason. I'm just horrible with baked goods.

27. It's all in your head fellas. The better shape you get into and the longer u eat healthy foods, the less you'll want that stuff
    Independent

28. I'm a baked goods fiend...had 6 sisters and they were always baking sh!t. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

29. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    It's all in your head fellas. The better shape you get into and the longer u eat healthy foods, the less you'll want that stuff
    maybe so, my man. I love how it all tastes and feels going down, but I hate how it makes my body feel the next day

30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Oatmeal and eggs pwo right now :-D
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dewey99's SNS X-GELS and everything else log
    By Dewey99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 06:46 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 04:29 PM