Danb's Mountain Dog and everything else log

Page 35 of 62 First ... 3334353637 ... Last

  1. This guy is on fire!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This guy is on fire!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Nice intensity Dan. Solid work.
    Thank breezy. Those crazy 8's are on my reminder list for next arm day now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This guy is on fire!
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Haha thanks dudes.

    Side note...its miserable outside here today!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Where will you be logging it so we can follow?
    Ill probably just keep logging in yhis log under false pretense unless I can get the thread name changed lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Side note...its miserable outside here today!
    I freakin mowed my yard today, just got done
    what was I thinking
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I freakin mowed my yard today, just got done
    what was I thinking
    F that
    /post
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Not extremely pleased with the set of progress pics I took this morning. Wasnt at home crappy lighting ect ect. But ill throw one up anyway Woke up at 203.9 this morning. Refeed meal tonight. Ill try and get a full set of progress pics this weekend so I have something to compare to when I get back on the 27th.

    Thursday morning tanning bed nude


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130718_153633.png
Views: 43
Size:  337.9 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Not extremely pleased with the set of progress pics I took this morning. Wasnt at home crappy lighting ect ect. But ill throw one up anyway Woke up at 203.9 this morning. Refeed meal tonight. Ill try and get a full set of progress pics this weekend so I have something to compare to when I get back on the 27th.

    Thursday morning tanning bed nude

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 265"/>
    I don't see any issues here homie. Tons more definition above the bellybutton. Looking great Dan. You're like me though...we got them love handles. Persevere, you're doing GREAT!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Not extremely pleased with the set of progress pics I took this morning. Wasnt at home crappy lighting ect ect. But ill throw one up anyway Woke up at 203.9 this morning. Refeed meal tonight. Ill try and get a full set of progress pics this weekend so I have something to compare to when I get back on the 27th.

    Thursday morning tanning bed nude


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130718_153633.png
Views: 43
Size:  337.9 KB
    dude, you are looking good. really nice pec/delt/trap devcelopment and your back width is peeking out there too
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Dan, looking good. Not sure why you seem unsure.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks dude. The were brutal

    Thanks buddy.

    I honestly havent decides yet. Im leaning towards staying with MD style workouts but mixing it up a little. Throwing some phase 2 volume with some phase 3 intensity haha
    Typically from what I read wouldn't you just do a deload week or two and then start over with a PHASE 1 perhaps with just some different exercises, or possibly doing a different split?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    I don't see any issues here homie. Tons more definition above the bellybutton. Looking great Dan. You're like me though...we got them love handles. Persevere, you're doing GREAT!
    Those love handles are stubborn bastards I tell ya what. I guess theyve had years to build up I dont expect them to go away overnight...would be sweet though lol thanks for the kind words buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    dude, you are looking good. really nice pec/delt/trap devcelopment and your back width is peeking out there too
    Thanks swanks. The delt develpoment I feel has REALLY started to shine the last couple weeks. Every shoulder day im seeing new veins pop up running though my delts and upper pecks. Backs getting there. Again the extra fat around my midsection really takes away ftom how wide my back actually is compared to how it looks. Cant wait for that to come off even more.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Dan, looking good. Not sure why you seem unsure.
    Thanks man. I just expect more out of myself I guess. I hold myself to gigh exoectations so when im not hapoy with something it shows. I have a feeling ill be one of those guys whos never satisfied. What was that one quote arnold said "to be normal would be the worst thing ever" or something along those lines lol
    Edit- had to look it up it was bugging me

    The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Typically from what I read wouldn't you just do a deload week or two and then start over with a PHASE 1 perhaps with just some different exercises, or possibly doing a different split?
    Thats definitely an option. And actually what I pretty much just did. Im gonna take next week to deload while im on vacation. Although our resort does have a gym so ill still probably hit that everyday.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Those love handles are stubborn bastards I tell ya what. I guess theyve had years to build up I dont expect them to go away overnight...would be sweet though lol thanks for the kind words buddy.


    Thanks swanks. The delt develpoment I feel has REALLY started to shine the last couple weeks. Every shoulder day im seeing new veins pop up running though my delts and upper pecks. Backs getting there. Again the extra fat around my midsection really takes away ftom how wide my back actually is compared to how it looks. Cant wait for that to come off even more.


    Thanks man. I just expect more out of myself I guess. I hold myself to gigh exoectations so when im not hapoy with something it shows. I have a feeling ill be one of those guys whos never satisfied. What was that one quote arnold said "to be normal would be the worst thing ever" or something along those lines lol
    Edit- had to look it up it was bugging me

    The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger


    Thats definitely an option. And actually what I pretty much just did. Im gonna take next week to deload while im on vacation. Although our resort does have a gym so ill still probably hit that everyday.
    You should be good to go then, no need to stop the program if you like it and get good results from it. It was designed to be repeated.
    Did my first ever Meadows Rows today, I think I like them. Nice stretch at the bottom once I found where to put my hips. So far everything I have done from the MD arsenal seems to be excellent!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    You should be good to go then, no need to stop the program if you like it and get good results from it. It was designed to be repeated.
    Did my first ever Meadows Rows today, I think I like them. Nice stretch at the bottom once I found where to put my hips. So far everything I have done from the MD arsenal seems to be excellent!
    Oh man those meadows rows can be brutal. Wait until you start super setting them! I can say without a doubt theyve conttibuted a good amount to my lat development over the last 6 months. Are you using a BB or a machine to do them on?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. I used the T-Bar machine, got up to 125 on the bar was pretty stoked with that. Definitely lets you know which arm is stronger too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thursday morning tanning bed nude
    huh..i just did that a lil bit ago myself
    dan, you are looking graet my friend, no doubt..weight looks like is coming off in all the right places, very happy to see your progress!
    now -- just don't demolish it when you go on your upcoming trip
    nah man j/k, enjoy yourself brother

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    huh..i just did that a lil bit ago myself
    dan, you are looking graet my friend, no doubt..weight looks like is coming off in all the right places, very happy to see your progress!
    now -- just don't demolish it when you go on your upcoming trip
    nah man j/k, enjoy yourself brother
    Haha you know TBH the last month all o have been able to think about (food wise)
    Is how nice its gonna be to get down there and eat whatever and not track anything yada yada...but now that its actually coming close the thought of not tracking anything scares the bajesus outta me as crazy as that sounds because I am actually worried about wrecking everything ive busted my ass for so far lol So I told my wife yesterday actually im gonna keep it moderate and eat as well as I can without being too anal while we're there..she told me i was nuts lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. ^^
    now THAT is what i'm talking about! you got the mindest change going on!
    I think that is just awesome

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^
    now THAT is what i'm talking about! you got the mindest change going on!
    I think that is just awesome
    Lol the mindset is there I just l
    Hope the will power is too haha I think it is though. Ive turned down more crap food the last few weeks than you can imagine lol I was actually told the other day by a family member im "taking this diet and gym thing way too far" and i was "obsessed" because I turned down food at a cookout over the weekend. I was shocked lol some ppl just dont get it.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I was shocked lol some ppl just dont get it.
    the average person, does NOT get it, at all
    they would rather buy that latest greatest miracle pill as-seen-on-late-night-tv that promises to do all the work for them - without them changing a thing in their lifestyle or dietary choices
    trust me man, I been in this field for a long time, and it no longer is shocking the level of some ignorance shown as well as lack of desire to accomplish it..always some excuse, toi not be able to follow thru
    meh

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the average person, does NOT get it, at all
    they would rather buy that latest greatest miracle pill as-seen-on-late-night-tv that promises to do all the work for them - without them changing a thing in their lifestyle or dietary choices
    trust me man, I been in this field for a long time, and it no longer is shocking the level of some ignorance shown as well as lack of desire to accomplish it..always some excuse, toi not be able to follow thru
    meh
    Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the average person, does NOT get it, at all
    they would rather buy that latest greatest miracle pill as-seen-on-late-night-tv that promises to do all the work for them - without them changing a thing in their lifestyle or dietary choices
    trust me man, I been in this field for a long time, and it no longer is shocking the level of some ignorance shown as well as lack of desire to accomplish it..always some excuse, toi not be able to follow thru
    meh
    Where's this miracle pill? I wanna eat some Cheetos and quit spending money on a gym membership.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Where's this miracle pill? I wanna eat some Cheetos and quit spending money on a gym membership.
    sensa
    GO!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Where's this miracle pill? I wanna eat some Cheetos and quit spending money on a gym membership.
    DCP2.0
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Where's this miracle pill? I wanna eat some Cheetos and quit spending money on a gym membership.
    Deer antler spray lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Deer antler spray lol
    Dear Antler to some
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Dear Antler to some
    Touché
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol the mindset is there I just l
    I was actually told the other day by a family member im "taking this diet and gym thing way too far" and i was "obsessed"
    I have heard this so many times, it becomes comical.

    It is our lifestyle, in a sense our 'hobby' and hell if it is an 'obession' then pat us on the back. I remember my last 'obsession'. Tv, no exercise, and mcdonalds (etc).. had me sitting on the couch at 365lbs... f**k 'em
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I have heard this so many times, it becomes comical.

    It is our lifestyle, in a sense our 'hobby' and hell if it is an 'obession' then pat us on the back. I remember my last 'obsession'. Tv, no exercise, and mcdonalds (etc).. had me sitting on the couch at 365lbs... f**k 'em
    That's the truth
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Lol the mindset is there I just l
    Hope the will power is too haha I think it is though. Ive turned down more crap food the last few weeks than you can imagine lol I was actually told the other day by a family member im "taking this diet and gym thing way too far" and i was "obsessed" because I turned down food at a cookout over the weekend. I was shocked lol some ppl just dont get it.
    Next time you get offered a plate full of shlt food, you have my permission to tell he whom offers that you only "eat thunder, so you can shlt lightning" and then walk away like nothing happened. That'll learn 'em.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dewey99's SNS X-GELS and everything else log
    By Dewey99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 06:46 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 04:29 PM
  4. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 03:10 PM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in