Sean's Powerlifting Journey

Page 7 of 490 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Alzheimer's
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Alzheimer's
    Hmmm...that is a consideration.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Thanks for ignoring my log, old man. :flipoff:
    dude, i'm terrible with logs - especially my own. i'm too f'ing busy at work for anything more than a couple words, and at home is where the work begins.

right now i'm doing laundry, getting ready to cook dinner and all the f'ing rain is making a corner in my basement leak. wife and kid are at volleyball...

i know, wahhh

4. f.ck both of you. now i'm gonna go troll your log

5. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    f.ck both of you. now i'm gonna go troll your log
    can you fix this ****in youtube problem first before you put your apron on?!? lol

I take your leaking basement and raise you a baby running around the house with sh1t on his butt because he won't sit still for a diaper.
    [email protected]
    •   

6. I'm watching Pitch Perfect & eating a pizza. Suckers.

7. Mickey Mouse clubhouse here
    [email protected]

8. HAHA suckers! Beer and Copenhagen and COD over here.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    HAHA suckers! Beer and Copenhagen and COD over here.
    Birth control doesn't always work. Your time will come.

I tried some cope southern blend, wasn't bad
    [email protected]

10. i'd have a great log if i could sit around, drink beer and eat pizza.

f.ags...

11. Yeah, I like it. It's different. I wish they still had cope black. Smelled like death, but tasted good. I usually go with Cope silver lid, though. Otherwise my boss calls me a puss c. He's the old-timey throw in a dip, never spit, and throw in a little more every hour. And the dip is always the same size. God-damn.
    Training log:

12. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    i'd have a great log if i could sit around, drink beer and eat pizza.

f.ags...
    Hey I'm PVC rolling too.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

Hey I'm PVC rolling too.
    Foam roller: $60

PVC pipe: $3

PVC all the way.
    Training log:

14. I also have a Rumble Roller for when my sh!t is really out of whack, but yes the PVC is nice.

15. subbing in here. Sorry if its been asking already but what federation are you competing in?
    SFW and GFH

16. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    subbing in here. Sorry if its been asking already but what federation are you competing in?
    No worries. Good to see you around here again. I competed in the APA on April 6th. I may do another APA meet in early June. Still researching. I'll compete for whoever, preferably not USAPL due to stories I've heard and bad call videos I've seen.
    [email protected]

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    No worries. Good to see you around here again. I competed in the APA on April 6th. I may do another APA meet in early June. Still researching. I'll compete for whoever, preferably not USAPL due to stories I've heard and bad call videos I've seen.

Haha I've done 3 USAPL meets locally. No issues for me personally. They are the only fed that has meets in my area.

Im trying to shoot for a 1450-1500lb raw total in November if everything goes according to plan.
    SFW and GFH

18. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

Haha I've done 3 USAPL meets locally. No issues for me personally. They are the only fed that has meets in my area.

Im trying to shoot for a 1450-1500lb raw total in November if everything goes according to plan.
    lol like I said, I'll compete with whoever, long as its within driving distance. my goal will be 1470+ @ 198

What weight class? You're in PA if I recall?
    [email protected]

19. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    lol like I said, I'll compete with whoever, long as its within driving distance. my goal will be 1470+ @ 198

What weight class? You're in PA if I recall?
    Yeah Central PA. Probably at 275. I could probably cut down into 242 but Im afraid that I'd lose too much strength.
    SFW and GFH

20. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Yeah Central PA. Probably at 275. I could probably cut down into 242 but Im afraid that I'd lose too much strength.
    275! Woohoo!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

Start now? I'm tryin to trim down and sit at 205 for a while. Figure 7lbs would be easy to cut without losing strength.
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

Start now? I'm tryin to trim down and sit at 205 for a while. Figure 7lbs would be easy to cut without losing strength.
    I'm sitting at about 255 now and I'm making some decent gains so I plan to keep doing what I'm doing until I start yo stall and see where I end up.
    SFW and GFH

23. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

1470 USAPL in Central PA? Damn, bro! What town if you don't mind me asking. I live out by Pgh Int'l Airport.
    Training log:

24. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

1470 USAPL in Central PA? Damn, bro! What town if you don't mind me asking. I live out by Pgh Int'l Airport.
    That's the goal anyway. I'm about 15 minutes away from Penn State. You are about 3 hours away from me.
    SFW and GFH

25. In, of course.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

26. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

That's the goal anyway. I'm about 15 minutes away from Penn State. You are about 3 hours away from me.
    I see. When you said Central PA, you meant like pretty much dead center.
    Training log:

27. Update for you iphone iMovie usin mfer's. If you make a movie on your phone and add audio into your clip, it can't be viewed mobile because of copyright laws.
    [email protected]

28. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    Update for you iphone iMovie usin mfer's. If you make a movie on your phone and add audio into your clip, it can't be viewed mobile because of copyright laws.
    Wow, I'm getting a 5 in a couple weeks and iMovie was the first thing I was gonna get...

29. And entry fee sent in, let's hope the last 8 months were worth a s.hit...

30. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    And entry fee sent in, let's hope the last 8 months were worth a s.hit...
    You got this! I'm looking at June 2nd but not sure if my leave will get approved.
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Powerlifting Journey
    By badwolf42 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:11 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. Powerlifting Motivation
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum