Sean's Powerlifting Journey

Page 5 of 610 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. I use iMovie on my iPhone. I can have the video edited and uploaded by the time I even get in my truck to leave the gym.

The rolling tri ext are good, stole them from Rodja's and Herder's logs.

You PL?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Roger. Starting the Cube tomorrow, meet in late July.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   

3. Good luck. Chech out Herderdude's and Iamonster's logs. I believe they're the only ones actively logging the Cube on here, though Herder is doing strongman now.
    [email protected]

4. Looks like good speed on the benching bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Thanks bud. Playing it by ear with what feels right for weight with the bench this cycle to make me not suck lol Just need some stronger shoulders now
    [email protected]
    •   

6. the average age in this thread keeps going up

7. If the sticking point is off the chest then shoulders are the culprit.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. bunch a old dudes!

it's most definetly my shoulders...my primary movement on the body day will always be overhead movements, as Lilly said it should be in his book. I neglected that during the latter half of the last cycle

my back is wrecked. snatch grip yesterday and the row and DB cleans, holy crap
    [email protected]

9. old age and treachery will always defeat youth and exuberance...

10. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    old age and treachery will always defeat youth and exuberance...
    ya but you'll be in a nursing home before me
    [email protected]

11. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    ya but you'll be in a nursing home before me
    long as there's a squat rack and nurses i'll manage...

12. Definitely good speed and smooth on the speed benching. If you get the blast shirt, just wear that bad boy and it'll save your shoulders for certain. It doesn't give a ton of pop, but it totally protects the shoulders.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    the average age in this thread keeps going up
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

14. lol perfect
    [email protected]

15. Made weighins at work today. At my height, if I weigh over 193 (max allowable) I have to be taped off around the belly and neck and the difference is taken to a chart which shows body fat. Measured 4 times, ranges from 23% to 21%. However, I did drop from 215-210 overnight so that reduced any belly bloat. This will be the last time I cut weight for anything. I'll get down to 205-210 in a healthy manner and maintain my weight around there until I find a competition in which I can decide to compete in the 198's. Ideally I'd like to be a big 198.

Core exercises tonight and some farmer walks. Mobility work Tuesday. PT test Wednesday morning (1.5 run in under 12:54, push-ups/sit-ups) then RE squat, maybe a reverse band set, heavy GMs and lunges. Body day Thursday, OHP/Back/tri/bi.
    [email protected]

16. Nice work! Did you leave a puddle on the floor after you took your plastic off? I've lost five pounds this week just from not being a BFF powerlifter.
    Training log:

17. Took a steaming hot shower with it on. Belly went from 40" to 37.5". Here on out it'll be all healthy dieting. After the sleeve of chips ahoy I ate..all I'm eatin is chicken breast and Ezekial bread..and peanut butter..okay and the 3 stuffed peppers I ate at lunch
    [email protected]

18. Lol. I'm with you. I bought five candy bars at a convenience store the other day. I felt like it, so I ate it. But I was getting to have a tough time putting pants on and tying shoes, so it was time to suck it in a little bit.
    Training log:

19. I'm cleaning up the diet as well. Basically ate whatever I wanted and however much I wanted since Thanksgiving. Waist went WAY up. Almost had to buy new jeans!

20. WTF, diet?? Does not compute. Skinny mofos.

21. lol unfortunately I can't weigh as much as I'd like to. I'd like to be a big 198..or a not fat 220
    [email protected]

22. Ha! I'd like to be a not fat 275, but...I'd rather eat ice cream and sh!t.

23. This reminds of a guy I talk to here and there at work. He is a competing natural bodybuilder and I asked him the other day how much he weighs and he said 198. I weigh 202, 203 at the time, and guy looks twice my size.

Moral is, Sean, your dream of being a big 198 can happen lol.

Edit: dudes got dem genetics too
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

24. Yeah I hear ya Rob. I don't have anything to to worry about weight for so I'm just going to eat for strength and not worry about size yet.

**** genetics!
    [email protected]

25. Intensity equals Immensity
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Powerlifting Journey
    By badwolf42 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:11 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. Powerlifting Motivation
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum