Sean's Powerlifting Journey

Page 42 of 609 First ... 4041424344 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The one with Pulcinella?
    Maybe. That or Tate. Like 12 reps with 315. F me
    Independent Review

2. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Maybe. That or Tate. Like 12 reps with 315. F me
    a 181lber at my gym rips up 345+ x8 strict b/o rows...

I think Chris Duffin has done them with 500ish
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. You guys have better gyms than mine. No one even gets within 3 inches of parallel other than me...

4. https://www.vsathletics.com/store/VS...ting-Shoe.html

Just ordered these. All sizes are in stock. Once I remember to return my too large inzer belt I'll pick up a new bench shirt.

Headin in to get on the stair stepper fasted..at the Air Force gym with all the douchebags

and AI cycle support tasted like dirt, they should have capped it
    [email protected]

5. Might have to follow suit since my find was garbage.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    https://www.vsathletics.com/store/VS...ting-Shoe.html

Just ordered these. All sizes are in stock. Once I remember to return my too large inzer belt I'll pick up a new bench shirt.

Headin in to get on the stair stepper fasted..at the Air Force gym with all the douchebags

and AI cycle support tasted like dirt, they should have capped it
    Life Support is their capped formula. You can take only one scoop a day for general health support.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Life Support is their capped formula. You can take only one scoop a day for general health support.
    I'll go with one scoop then. I'll hopefully see what my liver values are tomorrow and will post it up. I'll uncap pills on my tongue and eat powder but that cycle support was pretty bad.
    [email protected]

8. Conditioning/Stop being fat-Day

10 sets of sprints
    15min Stair stepper
    10min Arc Trainer
    Agile 8
    [email protected]

9. <---on plane...

10. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    <---on plane...
    Go F yourself! I'm stuck on duty Memorial Day

Have fun. Get hammered. Send me a picture of a prostitute if you see one.
    [email protected]

11. [QUOTE="Sean1332;4009360"]

Go F yourself! I'm stuck on duty Memorial Day

I would be on duty tomorrow. But im on leave

12. You suck Matt. I'm hopin it rains so no ones out on their boat.
    [email protected]

13. True all the people down here love going out more when weather is sh!t Im on leave because me and my wife had our first baby thursday morning.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    True all the people down here love going out more when weather is sh!t Im on leave because me and my wife had our first baby thursday morning.
    yeah we have the fishing fleet out hard because of striper season so I'm sure I'll be doin boardings regardless

congrats on the baby though man, that's awesome. havin my mini me was the best thing that happens to me
    [email protected]

15. You definitely get used to the cycle support taste. I have. What flavor did you get?
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    You definitely get used to the cycle support taste. I have. What flavor did you get?
    It says Orange. I think it's mislabeled. It's supposed to be Cow Sh1t flavor.

Then I read the directions and it said to take with protein..not sipped on with water.
    [email protected]

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    It says Orange. I think it's mislabeled. It's supposed to be Cow Sh1t flavor.

Then I read the directions and it said to take with protein..not sipped on with water.
    Lol. Orange is turrible. Chocolate is better, though none of them are good. I don't like to ruin a perfectly good shake with that shyt, I usually take the scoop, throw it in the back of my throat and chase with water.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

Lol. Orange is turrible. Chocolate is better, though none of them are good. I don't like to ruin a perfectly good shake with that shyt, I usually take the scoop, throw it in the back of my throat and chase with water.
    I'll do that or parachute it. I have some other stuff I bought back when with the cycle support that I don't intend on using. PM me if ya want it. or if anyone else does
    [email protected]

19. I used the Orange in my vanilla shakes. It was manageable that way. It does have a very earthy taste though. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

I'll do that or parachute it. I have some other stuff I bought back when with the cycle support that I don't intend on using. PM me if ya want it. or if anyone else does
    Parachute, lmao. Sounds like this guy has eaten a cap or two in his day

21. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Parachute, lmao. Sounds like this guy has eaten a cap or two in his day
    lol I always forget to take my slinsane before a meal...you're no man unless you've eatin raw ingredients. pharma grade caffeine powder tastes pretty bad too

AZ- Earthly is a good description
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

lol I always forget to take my slinsane before a meal...you're no man unless you've eatin raw ingredients. pharma grade caffeine powder tastes pretty bad too

AZ- Earthly is a good description
    Most I've done is throw pre workout scoops into my mouth then swish and swallow with water

23. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Most I've done is throw pre workout scoops into my mouth then swish and swallow with water
    Ops normal here...enhanced tastes like pixie sticks, eat that crap like candy lol
    [email protected]

24. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

Ops normal here...enhanced tastes like pixie sticks, eat that crap like candy lol
    Here's the problem, the flavor of enhanced has grown on me so much that I have to drink it

25. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Here's the problem, the flavor of enhanced has grown on me so much that I have to drink it
    I melt it down in a spoon and pin it
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Powerlifting Journey
    By badwolf42 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:11 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. Powerlifting Motivation
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum