A BEASTS training log.

Page 6 of 58 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    i've gathered all 3 have a place. it looks like DES is the pwo of choice as far as igf. take it again intra at like the 45 minute mark. post work out i guess your mgf variants are better and roughly 8 hours later is when LR3 should be used. thats what i've gathered from it all. i'm real curious about it all, maybe i'll do an all igf cycle at the end of this blast and expirament a little.
    I just read through google&pubs thread. DrNat and water scholar know there stuff.

    "New" des pre
    Igf lr3 8-10hrs post workout

    I just want a pep to take pre workout... help with da puhmpz
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I just read through google&pubs thread. DrNat and water scholar know there stuff.

    "New" des pre
    Igf lr3 8-10hrs post workout

    I just want a pep to take pre workout... help with da puhmpz
    I've heard lr3 gives sick ass pwo pumps. I'm yet to use it to confirm.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  3. Sad beast.. Fear factory is playing an hour away. I'm not there. Numbers 250 200 150
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  4. So a note worth making. I've seen places recommend taking up to 4mg at a time of cjc dac. I took 1mg this morning. I feel like dog sh*t. Headache. Chills. Sleepy. Achy. Flu like. I'm going to say that's probably not the best option and splitting it like normal cjc no dac or mod grf will suffice. Thinking of chalking today up as a loss and going home "sick" to see if sleep will help me.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    So a note worth making. I've seen places recommend taking up to 4mg at a time of cjc dac. I took 1mg this morning. I feel like dog sh*t. Headache. Chills. Sleepy. Achy. Flu like. I'm going to say that's probably not the best option and splitting it like normal cjc no dac or mod grf will suffice. Thinking of chalking today up as a loss and going home "sick" to see if sleep will help me.
    Yeah I've seen some places suggest taking an entire weeks dose (~2-4mg) at once, once a week. Seems a bit illogical to me...idk I'm not ready for peps yet anyway. Few years down the road maybe
    •   
       


  6. Continued to feel like death after work. Decided to take a nap and see if it got better. Think it's worse. I think the flu like symptoms are the flu possibly and not the DAC. Updates tomorrow
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Continued to feel like death after work. Decided to take a nap and see if it got better. Think it's worse. I think the flu like symptoms are the flu possibly and not the DAC. Updates tomorrow
    Rest up big dog!!!

  8. This sucks to hear. Sleep and eat as you can & hopefully this blows over quick man.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. He's ALIVE and on. Definitely too much dac. 14 hours of sleep.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    He's ALIVE and on. Definitely too much dac. 14 hours of sleep.
    Lol straight hibernation. Id do 500mcg daily.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Lol straight hibernation. Id do 500mcg daily.
    Beast sleepy bear

    Your pinning 5x a day? I was using dac your using none correct?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Beast sleepy bear

    Your pinning 5x a day? I was using dac your using none correct?
    Nah im pinning 3x ed w/no dac. With dac is suppose to be 2-4mg ew, so id do 500mcg ed w/dac
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Nah im pinning 3x ed w/no dac. With dac is suppose to be 2-4mg ew, so id do 500mcg ed w/dac
    I didn't realize you were using both.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    I didn't realize you were using both.
    Im not lol my wording is bad... if i was to use cjc w/dac then id pin it first thing in the morning 500mcg, ed for the entire week.

    Sorry for the confusion my man
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. so. uh. I'M F*CKING ON BISHES!

    i shot my gear split up bi lateral into my tricepticles. was a quick lift since i worked late, didnt make it to the gym till 915 local time. yuck.

    hit my chest and tri's

    flat db bench
    45x??? till i could feel blood flow
    80x15 100x15 100x15 100x11

    incline smith
    135x?? 225x8 245x8 275x6

    cross overs
    30x12 35x12 40x12 45x10* never even attempted this much weight

    tricep vbar pushdowns
    4 sets of the whole stack for 20 reps each set

    i know it was short. it was sweet but good f*cking god, db bench was 1 away from my pr. the only thing is im not sure if my pr was 16 or 14 reps. incline was legit, my record is 305x8, cross over was heaviest ever, pushdowns may be close to pr in reps. this is only my second week. i think dbol and sd is my new fave. cant wait to add in the TREN. pinning the muscle groups worked seems to be amazing. i hit my tri's with a 29g 5/8" slin pin and it was like f*ckin butter. sooo smooth. little slow on the inject but its all good. 0 pip. pump is amazing.

    all other dosing has remained the same, i dont feel the need to continue to list all my ghrp2 and cjc dac or no dac pins and my orals.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Holy nut butter on the incline/db bench. So for IM you just jab the muscle? Sounds like that would hurt like hell
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Holy nut butter on the incline/db bench. So for IM you just jab the muscle? Sounds like that would hurt like hell
    nah my man. its cake. you've gotten IM injections before, usually when you go to the dr the shots are intramuscular.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW8CH0tUyEU

    if that cute lil thing can take it like that i think you'd be just fine my brother.

    seriously though i think their easier than subq. just stick and go.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. Isnt it a lil harder though givin yourself the inject? If i wanted to pin rear delts pre workout thatd be hard..

    Im assuming the standard BD 1mL 31g would work for IM?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Isnt it a lil harder though givin yourself the inject? If i wanted to pin rear delts pre workout thatd be hard..

    Im assuming the standard BD 1mL 31g would work for IM?
    31 is a bit small. 29 took a while to push .7 Ml. Need to stretch if you can't reach delts and glutes :-).
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  20. back, touched up on the biceps a little. no high weight today. no low reps. 10 or more. mostly sets of 15. im going to work a little harder on stamina. help with seperation and burning calories.

    bent over row. 135x10 185x10 4x10x225

    hammer strength pull down weight per side
    45x10 4x15x70

    seated vbar row
    4x15x110

    neutral grip pull downs
    4x15x100

    nautilus pull overs
    4x15x100

    seated curl machine. it kind of hits the bi's like a decline curl. nice little machine. one hand at a time
    4x15x70

    started to feel a bit nauseous. not sure whats been up lately. maybe a hint of the flu. or test flu. or too many drugs. either way i got a pretty solid pump in and that was all i was looking for.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    31 is a bit small. 29 took a while to push .7 Ml. Need to stretch if you can't reach delts and glutes :-).
    Im pinnin with a 31 now. Lol i can reach my glutes and delts, just seems like itd be an awkward pin
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Im pinnin with a 31 now. Lol i can reach my glutes and delts, just seems like itd be an awkward pin
    yeah but peps are water based, anabolics are oil based unless suspended. the oil in most aas is thick as hell. its hard to draw with a 23g. i buy 18g harpoons just to suck the stuff out of the jar. something makes me thing im confused on something somewhere.

    glutes are DEFINITELY an awkward pin. almost everything that you have to pin one handed is awkward as fuarck lol. its definitely doable though.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. The IM inject ill ever do is peps.. wifey wont let me jump on aas. Im wanting to inject the igf lr3 IM, and was asking if the 31g is fine

    Im just confusing the hell out of both of us lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The IM inject ill ever do is peps.. wifey wont let me jump on aas. Im wanting to inject the igf lr3 IM, and was asking if the 31g is fine

    Im just confusing the hell out of both of us lol
    Oh **** you'll be fine with 31 then.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The IM inject ill ever do is peps.. wifey wont let me jump on aas. Im wanting to inject the igf lr3 IM, and was asking if the 31g is fine

    Im just confusing the hell out of both of us lol
    It's lyophilized and water based so 31 is totally fine. Cjc/ghrp are ok from my experience but igflr3 is amazing. I did post w/o at 100+ mcg. Incredible gains. Srs. Sleep was better. Hair and nails grow like crazy. Wellbeing is intense!
    Independent Review

  26. Last night I went and saw pain and gain. Awesome movie. The Rock was so shredded it was sickening. Marky mark looked legit too. He put on 40 lbs for the movie. Total water buffalo but still decent. I feel bad for him since the rock straight dwarved him. At the conclusion of the movie my hands felt swelled. Like I had too much sodium. Not the first time as of recent. It dawned on me it's the peps from my gh production. Sh *ts legit! Even better I don't keep them refrigerated. :-). Today's an off from lift tomorrow will be a legit bi and tri day. Monday legs again. I'll be hiking the hills at camp today moving trail cams. Gonna shoot my guns and redneck it up. Have a good one today gentlemen.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Last night I went and saw pain and gain. Awesome movie. The Rock was so shredded it was sickening. Marky mark looked legit too. He put on 40 lbs for the movie. Total water buffalo but still decent. I feel bad for him since the rock straight dwarved him. At the conclusion of the movie my hands felt swelled. Like I had too much sodium. Not the first time as of recent. It dawned on me it's the peps from my gh production. Sh *ts legit! Even better I don't keep them refrigerated. :-). Today's an off from lift tomorrow will be a legit bi and tri day. Monday legs again. I'll be hiking the hills at camp today moving trail cams. Gonna shoot my guns and redneck it up. Have a good one today gentlemen.
    You dont keep them refridgerated after reconstituting them? I thought they would degrade...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    At the conclusion of the movie my hands felt swelled. Like I had too much sodium. Not the first time as of recent. It dawned on me it's the peps from my gh production. Sh *ts legit
    Hell yeah! I remember hand swelling off igf. You know it's good when that happens!

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    You dont keep them refridgerated after reconstituting them? I thought they would degrade...
    I believe with all peps/gh as long as its kept around room temp and stored in the dark it's fine for around 30 days
    Independent Review

  29. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I believe with all peps/gh as long as its kept around room temp and stored in the dark it's fine for around 30 days
    Exactly this
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  30. took half a scoop of marinade this morning. hit the gym. bi tri and delts

    incline curls
    20x20 2x15x30 1x12x35 1x8x40rp5rp2

    cambered bar cable curls
    4x12xhalf rack-same stack i use for tricep pushdowns

    pinwheel curls
    1x15x20 3x15x35

    vbar pushdown
    half rack warmup for who knows, 3x15xrack

    cgbp
    135x15, 225x6, 245x6 265x6 285x4

    seated overhead tricep extension
    4x15x70

    reverse grip cable pushdowns
    3x15x45

    rear delt pec deck superset with lateral raises

    110x15 3x10x170
    4x10x20

    bb shrugs
    135x15, 3x15x225
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 09:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 03:12 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:16 AM
Log in
Log in