Yo Beast which roller you buy?
    Independent Review

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yo Beast which roller you buy?

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...414019.4414458

i bought the compact version. i might go back and buy the big one my back hangs over the sides. damn thing f*cked me up so good last night. i felt like jello all day. gonna hit it up and warm up my pecs tri's and delts and go kill it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Ooooo. Ahhhh

Nice man
    Independent Review
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...414019.4414458

i bought the compact version. i might go back and buy the big one my back hangs over the sides. damn thing f*cked me up so good last night. i felt like jello all day. gonna hit it up and warm up my pecs tri's and delts and go kill it.
    I bought this little gem at dicks, for rolling my pecs and glutes out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

I bought this little gem at dicks, for rolling my pecs and glutes out.
    I got that with my roller.

Today's carb up was a success. Big numbers inc.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

I got that with my roller.

Today's carb up was a success. Big numbers inc.
    It actually hurts, but the pump and mobility after rolling/lifting is phenominal
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

It actually hurts, but the pump and mobility after rolling/lifting is phenominal
    the pump is actually pretty amazing afterwards. i enjoyed rolling out after my lift.

chest

flat bench with a barbell. havent done these since... septemberish maybe october
    135x??? 225x12 275x8 315x6 335x5 335x4 30 second rest 225x12

incline dumbbells

4x15x75. far too light

flat hex

4x12x70

cable crosses
    20x12 30x12 40x12 50x8

had dudes asking to buy gear off me and **** like that today. guess its apparent that im on.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

With bench #'s like these no kidding they think your on. LOL. Your lifts are going to be ridiculous by the end of this.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

Your bench/pressing is righteous man; you need to get that lower body power to match what's up top!

How is the muscular development of your lower body in proportion to you upper, honestly? Cuz if it's good then obv the numbers don't matter in your case; I'm jw. I'm bottomheavy right now. I got that Branch Warren syndrome; been afflicted since childhood
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Your bench/pressing is righteous man; you need to get that lower body power to match what's up top!
    :
    Says the guy who squats and Deads high but can't push a shopping cart! Lol

I keed
    Independent Review
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

How is the muscular development of your lower body in proportion to you upper, honestly? Cuz if it's good then obv the numbers don't matter in your case; I'm jw. I'm bottomheavy right now. I got that Branch Warren syndrome; been afflicted since childhood
    I've got a thick torso. My limbs suck ass. Arms and legs have been slowly gaining.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

Says the guy who squats and Deads high but can't push a shopping cart! Lol

I keed
    So true... working on it tho! I never really thought my arms are longer, and I doubt they are, but they're def not shorter than normal, which would explain the inverse relationship of ****ty bench/strong dead lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

So true... working on it tho! I never really thought my arms are longer, and I doubt they are, but they're def not shorter than normal, which would explain the inverse relationship of ****ty bench/strong dead lol
    Excuses. I think Beast is 6'7"?
    Independent Review
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Superbeast's upper body and Hyde's lower body = Hulk!!!! Lol
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Name:  image-2147977414.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  319.8 KB
    Independent Review
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Excuses. I think Beast is 6'7"?
    Lol nah. 5'10". Just got boned with skinny guido legs. Thank you mom for your piss poor genetics.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

We're all fighting that battle man, for the most part. I take from my mom's dad in frame...it's just kind of slight, thin wrists, and skinny - but I also get my italian dad's fatass genetics (everyone on his side of the fam stores fat easy, nvm terrible diet). So at 5'10'' in highshcool at 160 (after cutting from 200 at the age of 10 to 160 at 14 I might add) I was the classic skinny fat type...I looked kinda frail but never have ever seen my abs.

200 at age 10 and probably 5'7'' is a pretty amusing sight! Mom & dad didn't really have a fundamental understanding of a decent macro split when they divorced, so we ate frozen stuff or fast food or pasta and cakes & sweets pretty much exclusively.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

We're all fighting that battle man, for the most part. I take from my mom's dad in frame...it's just kind of slight, thin wrists, and skinny - but I also get my italian dad's fatass genetics (everyone on his side of the fam stores fat easy, nvm terrible diet). So at 5'10'' in highshcool at 160 (after cutting from 200 at the age of 10 to 160 at 14 I might add) I was the classic skinny fat type...I looked kinda frail but never have ever seen my abs.

200 at age 10 and probably 5'7'' is a pretty amusing sight! Mom & dad didn't really have a fundamental understanding of a decent macro split when they divorced, so we ate frozen stuff or fast food or pasta and cakes & sweets pretty much exclusively.
    Yeah I know the problem. I don't think Italians know what protein is. Carbs carbs carbs!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Yeah I know the problem. I don't think Italians know what protein is. Carbs carbs carbs!
    I didn't know you guys were bunch Italians like me. I grew up with two off the boat sets of grandparents and seven course Sunday dinners with bread, pasta, pastries you name it. I was a fat little meatball until about the age of 18 when I started losing weight my grandmother used to think I was sick because I was losing weight and not eating why you no eat grandson why you no eat!!! Lol
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

I didn't know you guys were bunch Italians like me. I grew up with two off the boat sets of grandparents and seven course Sunday dinners with bread, pasta, pastries you name it. I was a fat little meatball until about the age of 18 when I started losing weight my grandmother used to think I was sick because I was losing weight and not eating why you no eat grandson why you no eat!!! Lol
    Just because you live on the jersey shore doesn't mean you're the only guido!

I get the same **** from my grandma and now my mom. Drives me nuts while I'm on gear it's worse. "You lost weight". Wtf bish I gained 25lbs I'm just not FAT leave me alone!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just because you live on the jersey shore doesn't mean you're the only guido!

I get the same **** from my grandma and now my mom. Drives me nuts while I'm on gear it's worse. "You lost weight". Wtf bish I gained 25lbs I'm just not FAT leave me alone!
    That is AWESOME! Holy Crap Man, I can not even begin to imagine getting on a cycle and gaining 25 lbs now. First my wife would probably have a sh!t fit. However if she gave the okay, it would be on!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

That is AWESOME! Holy Crap Man, I can not even begin to imagine getting on a cycle and gaining 25 lbs now. First my wife would probably have a sh!t fit. However if she gave the okay, it would be on!!!!
    Yeah but think of the mind game when grandma asks if your sick because you lost so much weight. It's horrible!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

Man that's awesome - I know the meals you're talking about. Epic. I'm actually mainly German when all the blood is hashed out, but my dads side is half northern italian and his oldest sister married a young off-the-boat Sicilian guy. So at holidays she will sometimes put on the whole multi-course carb extravaganza with pastas, potatoes, meats in sauces, meats baked with breadcrumbs & spices, salads, cheeses, fennel stalk, there would be coffee later on with at least 3-5 different pies/cakes/pastry options. Absolutely epic.

They speak a spanglish of sicilian and english now, and he talk-a like-a diss lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Man that's awesome - I know the meals you're talking about. Epic. I'm actually mainly German when all the blood is hashed out, but my dads side is half northern italian and his oldest sister married a young off-the-boat Sicilian guy. So at holidays she will sometimes put on the whole multi-course carb extravaganza with pastas, potatoes, meats in sauces, meats baked with breadcrumbs & spices, salads, cheeses, fennel stalk, there would be coffee later on with at least 3-5 different pies/cakes/pastry options. Absolutely epic.

They speak a spanglish of sicilian and english now, and he talk-a like-a diss lol.
    Now that sounds like every Sunday of my childhood!!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

ok so thats the standard sicilian spread... we didnt do fennel stalk it was always anise root. probably part of my problem with jagermiester...

I'm going to be looking at going into a cut. basically i'm being inpatient with the recomp and i feel i'm right on the edge of sloppy and that i went overboard eating this winder. I'm going to follow an old protocol from an ifbb pro. from the looks of things its going to start very low carb i have to add up the math and its going to tank out to pretty much 0 carb. 1 day a week i'm allowed to cheat clean. maybe i'll start doing sunday dinner at mom's house after all of the talk about the italian spreads. i could go for some combination of filet mignon, lasagna, stuffed shells, manacotti and the italian standard of meat balls sausage and pork that just sat and marinaded in the sauce while it cooked all day.. f*ck im hungry now. jerks. LOL i've gotta do a little math but im basically going to wind up starting around maintenance and its going to back me down every two weeks, i'll eventually land at 800 to 1000 less than i started. i'll be sure to start leaving the meal updates in here as well.

as for the lift schedule, im going to treat this cut as contest prep mode. i should technically be doing two a days in the gym, BUT, i dont have time for that so i'll combine all the two sessions into one.

monday will be bi's, tri's, chest
    tuesday back n shoulders
    wed legs
    thursday chest bi's tri's
    friday shoulders n back
    saturday legs

I'll be doing 15-20 minutes of LISS style cardio a day. depending on how much fat starts to melt i'll up or down the amount. i'm debating adding tren in at this point as well. the other day i went to pin and i was like, F*CK im sick of this already lol. i'll update that when the decision is made. I [I]could [I]always use the dione version...

oh, todays going to be 100% cardio i think. i know some of you east coasters are familiar with the adirondack trail, well over here in new york theres an offshoot from the at called the fingerlakes trail. I'm going to hit a 10 mile stretch of it down on the east end of canandagua lake. might squeak some fishin' in
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

Man I got so hungry when I typed about those meals too... you really owe it to yourself to have a cheat day like that at least once a month if you have access to it - there are a lot of important things in this life besides a 6%bf, and the blessing of great food with family is something many never get.

You'll get fed like a boss, and be happier for it. I know if I could get that every month I'd be down like Chinatown.

Excited for this new split for you, and where the cycle goes from here!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Nice cardio session I know the exact trail your talking about. I head up there and hit Lake George every year going there in about a month check out my thread and you'll see my toy that I cruise around the lake on.. That new split you have going on should definitely have you shredded up in a month especially with all the-ish that your on!!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Nice cardio session I know the exact trail your talking about. I head up there and hit Lake George every year going there in about a month check out my thread and you'll see my toy that I cruise around the lake on.. That new split you have going on should definitely have you shredded up in a month especially with all the-ish that your on!!
    7.4 miles of steep ass hills. My legs are SHOT.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

7.4 miles of steep ass hills. My legs are SHOT.
    Your going to be feeling that hike today!! Wish I could get out and hike, kids have me on lockdown
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Your going to be feeling that hike today!! Wish I could get out and hike, kids have me on lockdown
    take the kids with! my dad used to drag me outside when i was a kid. glad he did. i love it now. except spiders. im surprised that my legs are actually a little sore from the hike. gonna have to get them stretched out. time for another hike.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Aye bro, would a standard slin pin (BD 31g 1mL) reach for IM on my quad? I just jabbed my quad and it wasnt bad... hurt less than my SQ shot this morning that bish HURT
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Aye bro, would a standard slin pin (BD 31g 1mL) reach for IM on my quad? I just jabbed my quad and it wasnt bad... hurt less than my SQ shot this morning that bish HURT
    I don't see why not I pushed aas Im into quads last week
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

I don't see why not I pushed aas Im into quads last week
    I know it reached now lol my quad muscle hurts like a bish! Holy cow...

Thanks sb
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

I know it reached now lol my quad muscle hurts like a bish! Holy cow...

Thanks sb
    Yeah pinning quads always hurts.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Oh there he is.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Oh there he is.
    For sure! Getting ready for first pin while kids are in bed
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Hit it today. Bis tris chest 15 min cardio

Incline db 45x15 75x15 75x15 85x12

Flat flies
    3x12x50

Cable cross
    3x12x35

Rope press downs
    3x15. 3/4 stack

Barbell curls.

3x12x85

Seated dips
    2x15x180

Machine preachers
    2x15x70

15 minutes of cardio.

Whole session took an hour.

Been feeling sick lately. Pollen is awful. It's almost a drunk feeling 24/7. My equilibrium is way off. Hope some kinda mess start helping
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Hit it today. Bis tris chest 15 min cardio

Incline db 45x15 75x15 75x15 85x12

Flat flies
    3x12x50

Cable cross
    3x12x35

Rope press downs
    3x15. 3/4 stack

Barbell curls.

3x12x85

Seated dips
    2x15x180

Machine preachers
    2x15x70

15 minutes of cardio.

Whole session took an hour.

Been feeling sick lately. Pollen is awful. It's almost a drunk feeling 24/7. My equilibrium is way off. Hope some kinda mess start helping
    Nice session man. I have pollen allergies too. Fuggin sucks I feel your pain
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

Strong intensity to get that volume in an hour man with the cardio, nice work. Stuff was lightweight for you no doubt!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log