A BEASTS training log.

Page 39 of 70 First ... 3738394041 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I actually bought 7.5 lbs for 80$ including shipping like 3 weeks ago. I got 5# cinnabun 2.5# chocolate PB. Both are pretty bomb. The chocolate PB is better IMO though. Edit: were talking Trutein right? Lol
    here
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Haha my tubs say Trutein made by tru nutrition
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

3. Trutein is made by TruNutrition and Truenutrition.com is the customizable company that Matt porter is sponsored by. Both very solid.
    Trutein cinnabun is my favorite.
    Independent

4. Also, TruNutrition (trutein) recently changed names to body nutrition I think or something along those lines
    Independent

5. I'm pretty certain my time with snags has expired. i've decided due to lack of funding i'll do it on my own an just need to hold my self accountable for the **** that i eat when i'm not supposed to. that being said, munching breakfast. 200g egg whites 100g turkey, 70g quaker instant oats. daily macros will be 2600kcal 250p 150c 100f. legs on tap.

In case the thought was there, that's not the snags method by any means it's the method I followed a few years ago to cut a bunch of fat.
    •   

6. as i said, legs were on tap and i definitely tapped 'em good.

2 warm up sets of sldl. 4x6 working sets

DTP leg press. for those who arent familiar, its a sadistic pyramid. 50,40,30,20,10,10,20,30,40,50. i missed 30 on the way back up. it was like 28 reps.

lying leg curls. 2 ascending sets 4x4x4, one drop set

thats all she wrote. my legs are tapped. walking like i spent the night in prison if i had a purdy mouth.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Trutein is made by TruNutrition and Truenutrition.com is the customizable company that Matt porter is sponsored by. Both very solid.
    Trutein cinnabun is my favorite.
    Well that explains some things lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    thats all she wrote. my legs are tapped. walking like i spent the night in prison if i had a purdy mouth.
    Actually you'd be walking that way after a night in prison if you DIDN'T have a purdy mouth...gotta be resourceful.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Well that explains some things lol
    Yes. I'm glad he clarified that. I said to hell with it and ordered today. I figure if I get 5lbs of myofusion which I like I gotta pay shipping anyways since vs doesn't carry it any more. Hopefully it doesn't bite me on the ass. May try their gda eventually too. I never really used one but we'll see.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Actually you'd be walking that way after a night in prison if you DIDN'T have a purdy mouth...gotta be resourceful.
    Lolol

11. Nice leg session buddy. And yeah leave it to Bean to be the man in the know
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice leg session buddy. And yeah leave it to Bean to be the man in the know
    My legs are still post gym pumped 22 hours later. I love it!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol trutein & true nutrition could get confusing. Heard Trutein is pretty tasty. I always loved cinnamon roll Myofusion, that & choc pb. Cinnamon was like drinking cinnamon toast crunch! Priced right too. I had to stop using it due to GI issues though; it made me soooo gassy for some reason.
    I got really gassy too from the Trutein for the lngest time I had no issues but then the sulfur from the eggs became an issue all the sudden. We are not talking about airy gas either I fugging stunk as in I didn't want to be near myself.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    My legs are still post gym pumped 22 hours later. I love it!
    Bad Assness!

If you can handle the eggs right now for your money the best bet is Trutein. Then again my coach lives and dies by American Pure Whey I know one thing the stuff tastes good but the price is so low it makes me leery.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

14. I've tried trutein but never American pure whey. It's that good?

15. Google American pure whey. Nothing good comes up lol
    Purus labs Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Google American pure whey. Nothing good comes up lol
    Oh hell no!

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I got really gassy too from the Trutein for the lngest time I had no issues but then the sulfur from the eggs became an issue all the sudden. We are not talking about airy gas either I fugging stunk as in I didn't want to be near myself.

Bad Assness!

If you can handle the eggs right now for your money the best bet is Trutein. Then again my coach lives and dies by American Pure Whey I know one thing the stuff tastes good but the price is so low it makes me leery.
    i ordered the TN last night. went with the DC "blend" and the lean beef proteins and i actually grabbed some of the sweet potato powder. i've added the slow burning clean carbs back in and my post workout will be including about 40g of carbs with 40g protein.

like you said, matty is frickin diced so the american cant be too horrific..

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I've tried trutein but never American pure whey. It's that good?
    his coach uses it. his coach is shredded. gotta be ok right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Google American pure whey. Nothing good comes up lol
    i remember when optimum nutrition was like that. 50 bucks for a 10lb dogfood bag shipped to afghanistan. two years later everyone realized it was a lot better than what they thought for the price. another 6 months and its the most expensive protein on the market.. i wouldnt dog it till i tried it, ya know what i'm sayin'?

ok i fu(ked my chest in the a$$ today along with my delts. it actually hurts right now.

dtp incline db press. started at 35's, ended at 85's then back down. my shoulders, chest, arms are so pumped just from holding the db's and pushing that many reps its un real. its safe to say the deca is fully kicking off. this is week 8 so it makes sense.

pec deck flies supersetted with flat bench machine 3 sets of 15. doing lots of static holds and slow slow negatives. the reps ended when the pain was too much to bare.

6 ways. i think theyre my new favorite shoulder exercises. the pain a 10lb dumbbell causes is amazing.

rear delt pec deck 2 ascending sets 4x4x4x4 then a drop set, 15 to ow i cant move

HS shoulder press
    4 set pyramid 10,8,8,6

thats all she wrote. very very very good pump.

18. Thus why I've never purchased lol

I'm picky. I don't like a lot of extras in my protein usually.

Trutein
    USPlabs protein
    PES

And when I have the money I load up on peptopro and cold filtered whey from Truenutrition.com

The first three are the best for cooking oxyelite protein being the best I've used for cooking
    Independent

19. I use ****, IForce and Cellucor. I've heard good things about PES and USP protein.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thus why I've never purchased lol

I'm picky. I don't like a lot of extras in my protein usually.

Trutein
    USPlabs protein
    PES

And when I have the money I load up on peptopro and cold filtered whey from Truenutrition.com

The first three are the best for cooking oxyelite protein being the best I've used for cooking
    I think I'm pretty sold on trutein
    Purus labs Rep

21. Off day. With all the food I'm eating during the day and irregularity of bowel movements for 3 weeks I've decided I'll be doing a "cleanse" today. I'll be fasting except Aminos green tea water and laxitives. My stomach has been so uncomfortable I need to try something.

22. That doesn't sound fun at all.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That doesn't sound fun at all.
    It's not. But I need it lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    It's not. But I need it lol
    Good luck. I once did that - went to the drug store and got the stuff that is used before a colonoscopy (spelling).. A drink every 30 minutes for 2 hours.. and holy sh*t is an understatement lol.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Good luck. I once did that - went to the drug store and got the stuff that is used before a colonoscopy (spelling).. A drink every 30 minutes for 2 hours.. and holy sh*t is an understatement lol.
    Lol yeah I'm hoping to not go that extreme. May have to though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log