A BEASTS training log.

Page 38 of 58 First ... 33363738394043 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

The thing I like about piana is first he seems pretty damn honest to me, 2nd his experience. Sure the guy doesn't have a degree but like he said he's tried just about every thing and every protocol out there. He does what work based off his experience not necessarily what some study shows. I'm not against studies at all don't get me wrong, they just aren't the be all end all.

Example Scally said himself supports (especially liver) are pointless and a waste of money as far as preventative care. Yet hyde and others have mentioned studies showing the benefits of tudca during. So who's right?
    Another example is John Meadows talks about always having great results with HCG after cyclimg yet this contradicts what Luke has read.

It's all very interesting for sure. My HRT doc who did some work with Scally come to find out disagrees with scally as far as restarts and says he's selling a protocol that doesn't work as often as scally claims. I could easily say to him that he's just telling that to make money off me so who the **** really knows lol. I may just for the hell of it try a big restart just to see how it works for me. Probably not but maybe lol
    Independent

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

It's a lot of up in the air stuff. This is from AL, so take it with a grain as it's just a blog, & money stands to be made here, but it raises so interesting points concerning liver protection. As for me, I have no doubt TUDCA lowers my enzymes. My normally (slightly high) values off cycle for total bilirubin are normally 1.2 - on 500mg/day of TUDCA even on 30mg of Cyanostane my total actually dropped to 0.9. I was astounded, but it's my own bloodwork so I couldn't deny it.

http://antaeuslabs.blogspot.com/2011...f-17a.html?m=1
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    It's a lot of up in the air stuff. This is from AL, so take it with a grain as it's just a blog, & money stands to be made here, but it raises so interesting points concerning liver protection. As for me, I have no doubt TUDCA lowers my enzymes. My normally (slightly high) values off cycle for total bilirubin are normally 1.2 - on 500mg/day of TUDCA even on 30mg of Cyanostane my total actually dropped to 0.9. I was astounded, but it's my own bloodwork so I couldn't deny it.

I'd agree. TBH honest hyde my alt AST have been elevated and normal all the way back to 2004. Prior to last year I'd never touched a hormone and b4 2011 I was a fat ass. In 2006 my level were elevated I think ALT wad 100. Then a year later they were normal 30s. Then again In 2011 slightly elevated AST 50s and ALT 70s. Then last fall normal. Wtf is up with that?? In 2006 I had a ultrasound negative and have had the hep test since.

I've been told I could just have a slight fatty liver from my years of being fat and eating literally **** food.

I take LIV52 ds and 750mg NAC all the time since and I used TUDCA at 750mg with my epi run. I should be got bloods during but didn't. I'm getting g bloods this week for my HRT doc so we shall see what they show this time.
    Independent
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Do you take tudca off cycle or just on? Not sure I understood what you said bud
    Independent
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

What the f Bostin Lloyd are you kidding me. A 22 y/o first cycle at 3G with 6 Iu gh and 10iu humalog? This ass hole needs to be fu(king shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LWcgGm1mUo
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    What the f Bostin Lloyd are you kidding me. A 22 y/o first cycle at 3G with 6 Iu gh and 10iu humalog? This ass hole needs to be fu(king shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LWcgGm1mUo
    Haha hahaha yes he does
    Independent
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

cool little interview with dorian yates on anabolic use. i think he's a pretty legit straight forward guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=JKxF1N-YPEY

also a great article on why you shouldnt squat right here https://www.**********************/ar...ns-never-squat
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

http://youtu.be/pwUYSi3c2Oo

totally developed a new like for rich piana with this vid. just as good as dorian on using gear imo. absolutely straight forward. growing a greater appreciation for him.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

http://youtu.be/pwUYSi3c2Oo

totally developed a new like for rich piana with this vid. just as good as dorian on using gear imo. absolutely straight forward. growing a greater appreciation for him.
    That video was f'ing amazing. I always liked him, because of the Drosin videos. But that was what so many kids need to hear.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Do you take tudca off cycle or just on? Not sure I understood what you said bud
    On cycle only. I don't preload it or anything more than 3 days, if that. Run it at least til methyls are discontinued, but I'll always cash out an opened bottle to further support my liver while it's trying to clean out my system after stopping the strong orals. After TUDCAs over I'll usually run some kind of antioxidant or herbal to continue cleaning, like indian version Liv52 or a GDA w/ Na-RALA twice/day, etc. I like the idea of a GDA like that in PCT both to help cholesterol/liv cleaning as well as helping attenuate fat gain slightly while my cort jacks up as my body tries to rebound.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

http://youtu.be/pwUYSi3c2Oo totally developed a new like for rich piana with this vid. just as good as dorian on using gear imo. absolutely straight forward. growing a greater appreciation for him.
    That's a great video. I subscribed to his YouTube channel awhile back, awesome sh!t
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

That video was f'ing amazing. I always liked him, because of the Drosin videos. But that was what so many kids need to hear.
    Even we need to hear it at times I think..

Huge chest day bros. tried to update from the gym.

Bb flat bench work sets 5,5,3. The heavy set was 355... Not quite a pr but getting damned close. I can smell 405...

Flat db press 4x10. 4 sec neg, 2 sec pause explosive reps.

Incline smith 8,8,6

Dips 4xfail

Tri set vbar pushdowns, overhead cable extensions and 1 arm reverse grip pushdowns. 3 laps of that each set to failure or until rom was effected by blood flow

12mins step mill.. Dripping soaked mess. Got mad cause I couldn't keep my heart rate in the fat burn zone...

Diet was on point as it's been. I like the set up I got so damned easy to follow.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Nice workout! 405 will be next week!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Nice workout! 405 will be next week!
    ^^^ this guy!! Love it lmao. I'm saying 3 weeks... 20lbs a week seems doable on my cocktail of destruction.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I'm gonna try the high carb ultra low fat thing like you're doing & see how that works. I know I can cut fat on a low carb diet, but it decimated my strength. I eat carbs & I'm strong. So I'm gonna cut down to no fats except omegas & what I get in my meat, which should be 40-60g/day I'd imagine, & shoot for a deficit. It this maintains my strength well then I can run it as long as it takes (I've got 10 wks to lose 10lbs lol).

Definitely. I got to a point where I was at 4 shakes/day. Shake for bfast. Shake for meal 5 pre gym. Shake post gym. Casein shake before bed. It sucked, and was expensive, & ultimately wasting time when I could have been enjoying real food. Yesterday was the first day in my life in over 2 years where I had neither a single protein shake or any amino acids the whole day. And you know what? I felt fine, or better. Was strong as crap tonight, & just had some aminos/gatorade/creatine intra & some isolate with some carbs post. That's all I need I think. I'd rather eat anyway; keeps me satisfied longer & more variety.

This 18yr old kid worked in with me tonight, & was doing rows while I was rackpulling. He saw my squats & deads & asked what protein I take. I wish somebody could have broke it down for me when I was his age the way Piana does in that vid, so I told him like it was. Eat.

^^^ this guy!! Love it lmao. I'm saying 3 weeks... 20lbs a week seems doable on my cocktail of destruction.
    Just jump like you said, warm up really well, & peak for it & it's in the bag. Great workout.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I'm gonna try the high carb ultra low fat thing like you're doing & see how that works. I know I can cut fat on a low carb diet, but it decimated my strength. I eat carbs & I'm strong. So I'm gonna cut down to no fats except omegas & what I get in my meat, which should be 40-60g/day I'd imagine, & shoot for a deficit. It this maintains my strength well then I can run it as long as it takes (I've got 10 wks to lose 10lbs lol).

Definitely. I got to a point where I was at 4 shakes/day. Shake for bfast. Shake for meal 5 pre gym. Shake post gym. Casein shake before bed. It sucked, and was expensive, & ultimately wasting time when I could have been enjoying real food. Yesterday was the first day in my life in over 2 years where I had neither a single protein shake or any amino acids the whole day. And you know what? I felt fine, or better. Was strong as crap tonight, & just had some aminos/gatorade/creatine intra & some isolate with some carbs post. That's all I need I think. I'd rather eat anyway; keeps me satisfied longer & more variety.

This 18yr old kid worked in with me tonight, & was doing rows while I was rackpulling. He saw my squats & deads & asked what protein I take. I wish somebody could have broke it down for me when I was his age the way Piana does in that vid, so I told him like it was. Eat.

Just jump like you said, warm up really well, & peak for it & it's in the bag. Great workout.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

405 bench! Piece of cake for you SB! Get it brother!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    405 bench! Piece of cake for you SB! Get it brother!
    This!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Off day today. Gonna have to hide the villagers tomorrow. The beast gonna be let loose... Back day to include heavy ass rack deads.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Off day today. Gonna have to hide the villagers tomorrow. The beast gonna be let loose... Back day to include heavy ass rack deads.
    Hmm...what's an ass rack dead? I'm intrigued.
    Where it all started

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Get back behind me and find out
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Get back behind me and find out
    I've heard that's a pretty dangerous place to be!
    Where it all started

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I've heard that's a pretty dangerous place to be!
    In front is more dangerous... Tren and test... Just throwing it our there lmao.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Either way there could be an explosion?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Either way there could be an explosion?
    Ha! I hear ya!
    Where it all started

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

toucha his ass in da rack and you be dead ???
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Ha! I hear ya!
    For some reason the gheyness follows you everywhere you go... Weird
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Been here all along.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Aww hell...it doesn't follow me, I BRING it!
    Where it all started

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 11:35 PM