A BEASTS training log.

Page 32 of 70 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Yeah I honestly thought it was pneumonia or bronchitis until I took my temperature. It was too low for either of those. It's slowly getting better just get tons of rest and try to eat and drink.
    My 2 year old son had the same thing! He sounds like a 40 year smoker when he coughs.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    My 2 year old son had the same thing! He sounds like a 40 year smoker when he coughs.
    Hope he's all better man this is miserable!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    His voice should NOT be that deep at 2 yrs old - Caz, how many times have we told you not to cut his milk w/ uncapped Sten-Zine?! He's gonna be plenty big in due time!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    His voice should NOT be that deep at 2 yrs old - Caz, how many times have we told you not to cut his milk w/ uncapped Sten-Zine?! He's gonna be plenty big in due time!
    That was our secret..

5. Gonna try a light legs day today. Breakfast is cooking as we speak. Not 100% better but I'm sick of being stuck inside and not lifting. Wish it luck!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Gonna try a light legs day today. Breakfast is cooking as we speak. Not 100% better but I'm sick of being stuck inside and not lifting. Wish it luck!
    Go kill it man. I know what you mean, 5 days and I still have it! Sucks! The iron calls for you!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Go kill it man. I know what you mean, 5 days and I still have it! Sucks! The iron calls for you!
    Thanks brother.

Gym felt good and bad. Still too much shyt deposited in my lungs to keep my breath. I felt good for my first few sets but it went down hill quick. Absolutely zero stamina with this bug.

Anyways.

Squat 4x15

Leg press 4x15

Hack squat 3x12

Lying leg curl 3x15

Standing leg curl 3x15

That's all she wrote. It's nap time as soon as I finish my shake. I'm beat

8. Good sesh buddy. I went in and hit legs myself. It was rough and embarrassing tbh. This crap in my chest sux but after ten days off I needed to get back in.

What program you running beast
    Independent

9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Good sesh buddy. I went in and hit legs myself. It was rough and embarrassing tbh. This crap in my chest sux but after ten days off I needed to get back in. What program you running beast
    No real program ATM. Just kinda blending different things that I know work for me. I may move over to an fst7 type setting or just press on with what I'm doing for a bit.

10. Name:  image-1322467486.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  461.1 KB

Received a pleasant surprise from the fina crew today. Looking forward to trying out the G8 and who doesn't need another shaker? Suuuuhweeeet!

11. Awesome congrats on the G8 and shaker. I have been hearing great things regarding that flavoring system in the new g8. Hate to hear about the painful coughing.

By the way something I noticed you mentioned above struck me as odd. You said your fever wasn't high enough for Bronchitis, you don't have to have a fever to get bronchitis. Bronchitis comes from the swelling of your bronchial tubes making it harder to take in enough oxygen. It is not something that causes a fever. What cause the bronchitis may cause a fever but you can definitely have bronchitis without a fever at all.

I get bronchitis from post nasal drip from allergies more than any other reason to get it to be honest. I have scar tissue from having asthmatic bronchitis all through my childhood so it kicks up pretty quick any time I have allergy or sinus drainage. If you find you continue to be short of breathe call your Dr for an inhaler. Explain the shortness of breathe and tell them working out makes it worse sometimes. They will give you an inhaler to take right before your workouts so you can breathe without gasping or doing further damage.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome congrats on the G8 and shaker. I have been hearing great things regarding that flavoring system in the new g8. Hate to hear about the painful coughing. By the way something I noticed you mentioned above struck me as odd. You said your fever wasn't high enough for Bronchitis, you don't have to have a fever to get bronchitis. Bronchitis comes from the swelling of your bronchial tubes making it harder to take in enough oxygen. It is not something that causes a fever. What cause the bronchitis may cause a fever but you can definitely have bronchitis without a fever at all. I get bronchitis from post nasal drip from allergies more than any other reason to get it to be honest. I have scar tissue from having asthmatic bronchitis all through my childhood so it kicks up pretty quick any time I have allergy or sinus drainage. If you find you continue to be short of breathe call your Dr for an inhaler. Explain the shortness of breathe and tell them working out makes it worse sometimes. They will give you an inhaler to take right before your workouts so you can breathe without gasping or doing further damage.
    Interesting. I guess I assumed bronchitis came with a fever since every time I got it I was 104+. Thanks for that info. Maybe I'll try to swipe my girls albuterol and see if that helps a bit... Anything to avoid going to the dr with out insurance... Yikes lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Interesting. I guess I assumed bronchitis came with a fever since every time I got it I was 104+. Thanks for that info. Maybe I'll try to swipe my girls albuterol and see if that helps a bit... Anything to avoid going to the dr with out insurance... Yikes lol.
    A lot of times it comes on due to a sinus or throat infection so that is probably where the fever came from.

Yeah try 2 shots of it about 10-15 minutes prior to your lift and it will open those airways up so yo can breathe better during the workout so when you try to take a deep breathe you don't hack. That or worse when you get hot and start hacking from being over heated, it should keep that from happening. Let me know how it goes.
    Current Training Log -

14. That new G8 is the bomb.com. Tastes awesome as fock & should have you sleeping for a good 8hrs or more. Won't make you pass out, won't keep you asleep, but I swear it drastically improved the quality of my sleep.

My gf called it my Sleeptime Lemonade lol. She also stole that shaker for herself

15. My wife tried to steal my shaker too. I had to put my foot down.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    No real program ATM. Just kinda blending different things that I know work for me. I may move over to an fst7 type setting or just press on with what I'm doing for a bit.
    Yeah I skipped out on the last week of MD. Just getting back into it so I'm just on a legs push pull off split till I figure it out lol.

Hope you feel even better tomorrow buddy
    Independent

17. Maybe I should throw in some MD? hmmm

Nice shaker bro, very interested in the new flavoring system for G8, that old blend was harsh...
    Independent Review

18. Score on the G8 and shaker! I heard G8 tastes great!

19. G8 was amazing! I fed my gf a scoop as well. We only mixed in 4oz of water, I didn't wanna wake up a million times to pee taking 16 oz down. Bad idea. It needs at least double to mix properly. Few sand dunes in mr beverage. No biggy though. Still tasted FANTASTIC.

My gf works two jobs. Her sleep pattern is sh!t from it. She said she felt drunk when her alarm went off at 3a this morning because she slept so deep. She tells me she slept great and her mood is great today. Not bad for less than 5 hours of sleep. I kept her up a bit last night :- D.

I slept like a baby. Woke up at around 1045. I feel as good as I can despite the bug I'm fighting.

Gonna get up and smash the gym soon. Body weight is 221.1 ATM so I lost a few In illness. Hope it was fat lol. Hope I don't die trying to breathe at the gym today. Have a good lift all!!!

20. Well if I had to put a # on my recovery progress i would say 75%

Chest and delts.

Incline hs 4x15

Flat smith 4x15

Incline smith 3x12

Pec deck ss reverse pec deck 4x12

Machine lateral raise 4x12

Pretty well fatigued right now. Very sleepy. Decent lift for sure though. Felt great to get the blood pumping.

21. Today is a scheduled off day. Weights still in the 221 range.

Gonna do some wheel if deaths today I think. Start uncovering these abs a bit.

22. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Today is a scheduled off day. Weights still in the 221 range. Gonna do some wheel if deaths today I think. Start uncovering these abs a bit.
    Love, cough-cough, Wheel-o-death! Try rolling out angling left, then center, then angle right and repeat. Your abs will "love" it!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Love, cough-cough, Wheel-o-death! Try rolling out angling left, then center, then angle right and repeat. Your abs will "love" it!
    That sounds fun

24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    That's how I do them, tons of fun. Lol

25. I can do that side to side business from my knees but not doing them WOD style from my feet.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0