A BEASTS training log.

Page 32 of 58 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

1. I'm gonna do st paddys day things tonight. Have a good weekend all!!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'm gonna do st paddys day things tonight. Have a good weekend all!!
    Party on man
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Party on man
    Party on, Garth.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Party on, Garth.
    Shwing!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

5. Sphincter says whattttt.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   

6. If your gonna spew, spew into this.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

7. Lmao!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

8. I have to watch that movie now.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I actually didn't and wouldn't squat twice a week. No need imo
    Depends on your goals
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

10. On last comment on the Boston topic: what's so wrong with Matt representing his sponsor? Like, what's so evil about bulk nutrition sources? Aside from training & drug-use, nutrition is the cornerstone of bodybuilding (and the most important of the 3, perhaps). Anyone on the drugs can make gains, but those same individuals will go a lot further if they can make the nutrition work for them. Until you get that going in the right direction, you're just squandering your efforts.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here. It just baffles me that so many ppl buy into his "diet isn't important remotely" philosophy.
    [email protected]

11. Anyone use true nutrition protein? Wanna know how it tastes? It's so cheap I'm thinking of going that way since vitamin shoppe doesn't carry myofusion any more.

12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Anyone use true nutrition protein? Wanna know how it tastes? It's so cheap I'm thinking of going that way since vitamin shoppe doesn't carry myofusion any more.
    Have you actually went & selected all the options? Everything I found on True Nutrition's site was much pricier than namebrand options, lb for lb, & only tied when buying very large quantities. Like as soon as you start picking a couple options you're in for $10/lb for protein, & not even isolate. HBCD is way more expensive than Gaspari's Glycofuse, & really on par with Evogen's stuff (which has more goodies thrown in). Even their waxy maize is way over-priced than other bulk sources, & shipping is expensive as well (this was all with a 10% off base order code too).
    [email protected]

13. Agmatine, carbs, blends, everything was a bit pricey & expensive to ship. I rep for Orbit because their shipping is stupid cheap & prices are great - I've always been very analytical & shopped my supps as frugally as possible. It's all powder at the end of the day, & I'm gonna use a lot of it over the year, so I stretch that dolla.

I'm a big fan of bulk supplies, so I was really excited to learn about TN. Then kinda not so much when I realized the price. But I will say I love that you can tailor the products EXACTLY how you'd like them. That is awesome. I just wouldn't use them for something as basic as protein unless I had some dietary restrictions or such.
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Anyone use true nutrition protein? Wanna know how it tastes? It's so cheap I'm thinking of going that way since vitamin shoppe doesn't carry myofusion any more.
    I actually bought 7.5 lbs for 80$ including shipping like 3 weeks ago. I got 5# cinnabun 2.5# chocolate PB. Both are pretty bomb. The chocolate PB is better IMO though.

Edit: were talking Trutein right? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I actually bought 7.5 lbs for 80$ including shipping like 3 weeks ago. I got 5# cinnabun 2.5# chocolate PB. Both are pretty bomb. The chocolate PB is better IMO though.

Edit: were talking Trutein right? Lol
    Thought we were talking about True Nutrition.com? It's green/white layout, lets you custom blend all kinds of stuff however you want it. Super versatile. You just pay for it though.
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Thought we were talking about True Nutrition.com? It's green/white layout, lets you custom blend all kinds of stuff however you want it. Super versatile. You just pay for it though.
    True nutrition. Danb just listed 2 tn flavors though.. Lol

17. Lol trutein & true nutrition could get confusing. Heard Trutein is pretty tasty. I always loved cinnamon roll Myofusion, that & choc pb. Cinnamon was like drinking cinnamon toast crunch! Priced right too. I had to stop using it due to GI issues though; it made me soooo gassy for some reason.
    [email protected]

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol trutein & true nutrition could get confusing. Heard Trutein is pretty tasty. I always loved cinnamon roll Myofusion, that & choc pb. Cinnamon was like drinking cinnamon toast crunch! Priced right too. I had to stop using it due to GI issues though; it made me soooo gassy for some reason.
    I love the myo... Can't help but wonder if TN and true nutrition are one in the same, I mean even danb said it was the same price.

19. myofusion strawberry makes the best protein ice cream!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I love the myo... Can't help but wonder if TN and true nutrition are one in the same, I mean even danb said it was the same price.
    Where did he say that?
    [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I actually bought 7.5 lbs for 80$ including shipping like 3 weeks ago. I got 5# cinnabun 2.5# chocolate PB. Both are pretty bomb. The chocolate PB is better IMO though. Edit: were talking Trutein right? Lol
    here

22. Haha my tubs say Trutein made by tru nutrition
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

23. Trutein is made by TruNutrition and Truenutrition.com is the customizable company that Matt porter is sponsored by. Both very solid.
    Trutein cinnabun is my favorite.
    Independent

24. Also, TruNutrition (trutein) recently changed names to body nutrition I think or something along those lines
    Independent

25. I'm pretty certain my time with snags has expired. i've decided due to lack of funding i'll do it on my own an just need to hold my self accountable for the **** that i eat when i'm not supposed to. that being said, munching breakfast. 200g egg whites 100g turkey, 70g quaker instant oats. daily macros will be 2600kcal 250p 150c 100f. legs on tap.

In case the thought was there, that's not the snags method by any means it's the method I followed a few years ago to cut a bunch of fat.

26. as i said, legs were on tap and i definitely tapped 'em good.

2 warm up sets of sldl. 4x6 working sets

DTP leg press. for those who arent familiar, its a sadistic pyramid. 50,40,30,20,10,10,20,30,40,50. i missed 30 on the way back up. it was like 28 reps.

lying leg curls. 2 ascending sets 4x4x4, one drop set

thats all she wrote. my legs are tapped. walking like i spent the night in prison if i had a purdy mouth.

27. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Trutein is made by TruNutrition and Truenutrition.com is the customizable company that Matt porter is sponsored by. Both very solid.
    Trutein cinnabun is my favorite.
    Well that explains some things lol
    [email protected]

28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    thats all she wrote. my legs are tapped. walking like i spent the night in prison if i had a purdy mouth.
    Actually you'd be walking that way after a night in prison if you DIDN'T have a purdy mouth...gotta be resourceful.
    [email protected]

29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Well that explains some things lol
    Yes. I'm glad he clarified that. I said to hell with it and ordered today. I figure if I get 5lbs of myofusion which I like I gotta pay shipping anyways since vs doesn't carry it any more. Hopefully it doesn't bite me on the ass. May try their gda eventually too. I never really used one but we'll see.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Actually you'd be walking that way after a night in prison if you DIDN'T have a purdy mouth...gotta be resourceful.
    Lolol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:35 AM