A BEASTS training log.

Page 32 of 44 First ... 27303132333437 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Woke up in a total state of confusion... Scratched my chest and it f*ckin' hurts?! Haven't had DOMS like this in a minute.

Today's an off day. May go do like 3 hours on the step mill out of pre guilt for what I'm going to eat tonight. It's my sisters birthday and you guessed it. F*cking Italian. Yuck. I can't believe I'm actually growing to dislike it but I know it's so damn bad for me it just doesn't taste that great anymore. I know it weird right?

I do have to fully reel the diet back in. Been keeping at my caloric requirements. Macros may be close but prob not lol. Still actually leaning up but need to get back to looking good. Fluffy and wet from bad carbs. :-/. Seriously about to send the woman packing. Drives me nuts. She asks for help yet every week she's got more garbage at her house to eat and doesn't understand why I get mad. *shrug*

G'day all.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I so know what you mean about the food! My wife brings home all kind of sh!t, it sucks! Everything bad you can think of, she will bring it home. I have just learned not to eat it. Sometimes that doesn't work but I just use portion control like crazy.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I so know what you mean about the food! My wife brings home all kind of sh!t, it sucks! Everything bad you can think of, she will bring it home. I have just learned not to eat it. Sometimes that doesn't work but I just use portion control like crazy.
    I find my cheats less bad when I do eat a little of it. I mean I eat one slice of pizza on a non cheat meal or I eat two larges on an all out cheat. lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

My wife is the same. I say I need to really reeling in my diet etc.. she comes home with doritos and all kinds of crap. Hell the kids dont even need that sh*t
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    My wife is the same. I say I need to really reeling in my diet etc.. she comes home with doritos and all kinds of crap. Hell the kids dont even need that sh*t
    Nah I wish my mom never fed me that crap as a kid.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Nah I wish my mom never fed me that crap as a kid.
    word
    FINAFLEX REP
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are so nice! Ain't no crap in my house except for occasionally or on special occasions. We try to save our desserts for when we go out to eat. On the weekend we each get one pint of Ice Cream each on the day I get my free meal, or we go to a frozen yogurt shop. The kids are expected to eat the way we do. Not as strict but healthy food choices. My 10 year old daughter already knows to count her food intake. When she makes her lunch I tell her what a serving for her is and she counts them out many times eating a half a serving because she is a child. So she counts out 12 almonds for her snack and or lowfat cheese and 10-12 pretzels. I think it is awesome she is understanding how to read labels better and is conscious of what she eats. She has my genetics and that means a tendency to gain weight extremely easy!

It took a while but I finally got the wife on board. I think it was when I asked her why she was intentionally trying to give the kids diabetes and if they got it she would be to blame for enabling them to eat that way... Yeah wasn't a happy day at the Tucker household.

My sons on the other hand eat junk all the time but they are adults and they buy it. My son has to hide his junkfood from us and from his little Sister because she will eat all of it if she gets started. So if he buys sweet cereals or Dr Pepper's he has to keep that stuff in his room.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You guys are so nice! Ain't no crap in my house except for occasionally or on special occasions. We try to save our desserts for when we go out to eat. On the weekend we each get one pint of Ice Cream each on the day I get my free meal, or we go to a frozen yogurt shop. The kids are expected to eat the way we do. Not as strict but healthy food choices. My 10 year old daughter already knows to count her food intake. When she makes her lunch I tell her what a serving for her is and she counts them out many times eating a half a serving because she is a child. So she counts out 12 almonds for her snack and or lowfat cheese and 10-12 pretzels. I think it is awesome she is understanding how to read labels better and is conscious of what she eats. She has my genetics and that means a tendency to gain weight extremely easy! It took a while but I finally got the wife on board. I think it was when I asked her why she was intentionally trying to give the kids diabetes and if they got it she would be to blame for enabling them to eat that way... Yeah wasn't a happy day at the Tucker household. My sons on the other hand eat junk all the time but they are adults and they buy it. My son has to hide his junkfood from us and from his little Sister because she will eat all of it if she gets started. So if he buys sweet cereals or Dr Pepper's he has to keep that stuff in his room.
    I like that though. I think it's important to teach the kids how to eat right at a young age. It's like teaching muzzle control and stranger danger. I rate those three as pretty darn important things along with respecting elders and manners (yes I am a nyer by birth but my dad wasn't an ass hole"
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah Manners are important I even call little boys and girls Sir and Ma'am on many occasions. Showing people respect earns you respect so if you want to be respected then you must be respectful.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Who likes nudes?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Who likes nudes?
    ME!!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Still leaning up. Looking yoked across the top Sir!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys. Looked in the mirror after my morning piss and said I gotta capture this I look good (in my Ron burgundy voice).

Last nights dinner awoke a demon. I ate 12 oz chicken French 4 oz artichoke French 2 big ass bowls of pasta 9 slices of bread and ice cream. I was starving by the time I finished... This AM (out of bed at 9) 3 Tim hortons breakfast wraps at 10-best thing Canada's ever had IMO.. Lmao love Tim's.. 1.5 c egg whites and 2 packs instant oatmeal as I type this. I'm gonna eat like a tank today. Gonna keep it clean but my next meal will be post shake followed by 10 oz turkey with some form of low GI carb. Maybe I'll make turkey burgers and sweet potato pancakes as buns.. Idk. I'll let that one marinade a little.

Gonna MAUL my back today MD sytley. After this digests.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Holy sh!t that's some food!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin good buddy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys. Looked in the mirror after my morning piss and said I gotta capture this I look good (in my Ron burgundy voice).

Last nights dinner awoke a demon. I ate 12 oz chicken French 4 oz artichoke French 2 big ass bowls of pasta 9 slices of bread and ice cream. I was starving by the time I finished... This AM (out of bed at 9) 3 Tim hortons breakfast wraps at 10-best thing Canada's ever had IMO.. Lmao love Tim's.. 1.5 c egg whites and 2 packs instant oatmeal as I type this. I'm gonna eat like a tank today. Gonna keep it clean but my next meal will be post shake followed by 10 oz turkey with some form of low GI carb. Maybe I'll make turkey burgers and sweet potato pancakes as buns.. Idk. I'll let that one marinade a little.
    Looking swole brother.

I wonder how many of these guys know 'Tim Hortons'. Was surprised last year when I went to Manhattan with my wife and saw one in Times Square.

Dude I am coming to your place to try turkey burgers , with sweet potato pancake buns... that sounds odd but I bet great! (recipe on that?)
    FINAFLEX REP
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Looking swole brother. I wonder how many of these guys know 'Tim Hortons'. Was surprised last year when I went to Manhattan with my wife and saw one in Times Square. Dude I am coming to your place to try turkey burgers , with sweet potato pancake buns... that sounds odd but I bet great! (recipe on that?)

Lol the buns are the best part IMO. It's so nice when your trying to keep everything on the low GI scale. I'll dig up the recipe after I finish cardio.
    There's Tim's all the way into central jersey! Dude done well.

Danb thanks bud. Where ya been hiding bro?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Tim Horton's - Canadian gourmet restaurant, right?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Tim Horton's - Canadian gourmet restaurant, right?
    Coffee and doughnuts. Dunkin but better IMO. They won't let their coffee sit for more than 20 minutes. They just pitch it if they do.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Holy Carb Up Batman! Was this a planned massacre or did you go on an impromptu binge?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Holy Carb Up Batman! Was this a planned massacre or did you go on an impromptu binge?
    it was both honestly. i knew i was having italian for my sisters birthday. i planned to keep it reasonable. honestly i didnt really even care for the food, i was just so friggin hungry there was no stopping me. i was like the food juggernaut. it was freakin' insane. im still surprised about it. amazingly the nude i posted this morning was taken AFTER that meal right after i woke up this morning. i dont look super spilled over. veins are hiding a little but thats no biggy.

on to the best part anyones day.

smashed my back.

5x5 pull ups. yeah i know meadows doesnt call for it but i wanted to warm up a little. in hindsight i should have stuck to his plan.

3x8 db rows. kept good TUT. paused at the top stretched at the bottom. only used 90s but after these the blood was coursing through my back.

3x10 meadows rows. really did them exactly the same way with a different grip. they really do hit a little different in the lat. never noticed it as much as today.

here's the pisser. meadows wanted to kill me for this one. deads (i just did rack pulls). 10 singles with a 10 second rest between each rep. WTF is he smoking?! i hit a few warm up sets, 135, 225, 315... i hit 6 singles at 405. on the 6th i felt my back rounding bad down low so i dropped a plate on each side and hit 4 more sets. f me. that was simply horrible. lol

stretchers. 3x10. kept it light. felt the stretch. good flex in my back on each rep.

cardio. i did 12 on the bike, 12 on the step mill. kept a pretty solid 18mph pace on the bike, around level 6 the whole time on the mill. i was huffing and puffing big time. im soaked. killing the pwo shake now.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Looking swole brother.

I wonder how many of these guys know 'Tim Hortons'. Was surprised last year when I went to Manhattan with my wife and saw one in Times Square.

Dude I am coming to your place to try turkey burgers , with sweet potato pancake buns... that sounds odd but I bet great! (recipe on that?)
    BOOM

Sweet Potato Pancakes

3 eggs
    2 tsp coconut flour
    1/2 tsp cinnamon
    1/4 tsp ground ginger
    1/4 tsp sea salt
    2 cups shredded sweet potato

In medium bowl, mix eggs, coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger and sea salt until well combined. Add sweet potato and whisk together. Put coconut oil, ghee, lard, etc in frying pan and add mixture to make ~6" patties. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on med heat until they hold together. Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.

you can sub out the coconut flour for any kind of flour. i personally use almond because my local supermarket doesnt carry coconut. i usually cook in coconut oil though. adds a real nice flavor to the pancakes. if you wanted you could also add a pinch of stevia to sweeten them up a bit. idk i think the potatos are sweet enough.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Danb thanks bud. Where ya been hiding bro?
    I've been around buddy just super busy right now with a kitchen remodel I've been working on the last 6 weeks trying to do everything myself. Plus a shift.change at work i'm still trying to adjust to. I still check in on all my AM bros logs multiple times a day to keep up. Just lurking. I'm always watching though
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I've been around buddy just super busy right now with a kitchen remodel I've been working on the last 6 weeks trying to do everything myself. Plus a shift.change at work i'm still trying to adjust to. I still check in on all my AM bros logs multiple times a day to keep up. Just lurking. I'm always watching though
    Thought perhaps you fell threw the ice..
    FINAFLEX REP
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I knew I felt eyes on me.
    Where it all started

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

This. Lol
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Nope didn't fall threw this year. Or THROUGH as we like to say here in the states...fukin Canadians

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

I knew I felt eyes on me.
    Let's just say your chest isn't the only thing I've seen grow lately wait wut
    Purus labs Rep
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Nope didn't fall threw this year. Or THROUGH as we like to say here in the states...fukin Canadians

Let's just say your chest isn't the only thing I've seen grow lately wait wut
    Lmao
    Where it all started

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

LMAO.. nice catch and my bad - smart a$$

This year? so it has happened. Hopefully in waist (not waste) high water - as i'd imagine that would be rather scary not too mention cold as fuk
    FINAFLEX REP
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I have thrown fallen ice before here in the states we call that a Snow Ball fight.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

I have thrown fallen ice before here in the states we call that a Snow Ball fight.
    LOL

Do you actually get snow in Houston? Or were vacationing...
    FINAFLEX REP
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

LMAO.. nice catch and my bad - smart a$$ This year? so it has happened. Hopefully in waist (not waste) high water - as i'd imagine that would be rather scary not too mention cold as fuk

It sucks. Plain and simple.

Bahahaha
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

We get snow everyone once in a blue moon down here. We had a white Christmas 2 years ago I think. Was about 1-2 inches that stayed for a whole day or two... However I was raised in WVa so I have plenty experience with snow.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

We get snow everyone once in a blue moon down here. We had a white Christmas 2 years ago I think. Was about 1-2 inches that stayed for a whole day or two... However I was raised in WVa so I have plenty experience with snow.
    I remember spending a Christmas in Texas when I was a kid and there was snow on the ground. Used to have lots of family in Texas.
    Where it all started

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

We got like 8 inches while I was stationed at Sheppard but that's north Texas/Oklahoma neighborhood.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

I got like 8 inches while I was stationed at Sheppard but that's north Texas/Oklahoma was from my neighbor.
    Jesus dude, we are talking about snow .. not the size of your neighbor
    FINAFLEX REP
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Mmmm. Hope everyone at my gym got tickets today. The gun show is coming to town. :-D.

LMAO.

Just smashed 6oz sirloin 1c whites and some oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins. About to go hit bi's and tri's. Lil steptorture. I mean step mill. Might be a bit busy later on. May be my last update of the day. The lift is week one meadows arms to those that have/know the program.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Kill it!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Headed down for a look at some hunting property with my dad. He's driving so I'll post up the lift.

Warm up vbar push downs 3xhowever many I felt like doing.

Db curls. 2x8-10 just to get blood flow.

Work giant sets. 4 rotations each.

Set one. Kick backs x 6 reg grip x6 pronated grip25 lb db

Seated db curls 40x8

Bent over rope extensions x12

Giant 2
    Bb curls with a 3 sec neg x 8 reps @65 lbs

Seated dip machine 3 wheels per side x 8 reps 3 sec negative

Machine preachers x8 reps with a 3 sec contraction.

On all sets I focused hard on mind muscle over weight. I really wanted to fill my muscles with blood the way a water balloon fills and expands. Wish I had a tape. Bet I gained 2" with the pump.

Doing some hills hiking type cardio for probably 3-4 hours.

Happy Easter to those that believe, good weekend to those that do not. I'll be back Monday!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

I dare say you killed it!

Happy Easter to those that believe, good weekend to those that do not. I'll be back Monday!
    And to those who just love chocolate FTW
    FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0