A BEASTS training log.

Page 31 of 58 First ... 2930313233 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I've seen him do some underhand rows; that was the reason I ever tried it. I hate it lol; much more difficult & bicep intensive.
    Honestly, I flip flop. When I underhand I'm less upright pulling to center torso with a much wider grip. I guess I just focus my biceps out of it idk. If you look at the ROM in the video of Dorian training Kai it's short. As much as his thighs. I feel like over or underhand hits the same as long as you keep similar ROM.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Uh. I inadvertently shot my tren e test cyp blend this AM Instead of the deca I've been on for 6 weeks... Caught the mistake and shot the 300 mg deca as well. Hope my caber is real... Death to legs.
    •   

3. ok. i saw @MrKleen73 playing around with some GVT. decided he cant be the only one... i went with the modified 8x8 to try to squeeze a lil more support work into it. didnt work out too well but damn the pump is great. them germans were smart!

standing leg curl to get the blood flow 4 sets

8x8 squat

5x10 leg press

8x8 SLDL

3x8x8x8 ascending set leg curls

tried to occlude my calves today with my wrist wraps, broke the velcro off them. guess i'll try knee wraps lmao. did 4 sets of 15 on the "standing" calf machine with 20 second rests to get a nasty pump anyways.

nervous to see how my system reacts with deca and tren in it. fortunately both are low doses. if i dont die by the time i do my next injection (not playing mon-thur injects been doing once e6d more like trt) i may continue to use the tren/cyp blend with the deca. i cant believe i did that sh(t this morning! #dumbass

4. Still alive?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Still alive?
    So far so good! About to beat up on the old lady in some call of duty.

6. lol @ the #dumbass

Eat that caber & beat the old lady up with your infini-wood
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

7. Haha I didn't even notice the hash tag. #notobservant
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    lol @ the #dumbass Eat that caber & beat the old lady up with your infini-wood
    ILL BEAT THS BISH WITH A WET NOODLE AMD SHELL LIKE IT!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha I didn't even notice the hash tag. #notobservant
    It's ok. I hid it all the way down at the bottom on it's own line of text all alone. #hardtonotmiss

9. Chest and shoulders today. Nice pump in both.

7x10 , 2x8 1x7 bb flat bench

Inc dumbbell flies 3x12

Inc db flies superset with inc db press 3x10

6ways for 4x8

Rear delt pec deck 4x10

Side raises 3x8

"I'm not quite dead yet" from yesterday's blunder. In fact I actually feel quite fantastic so far.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha I didn't even notice the hash tag. #notobservant
    #nottoobrighteither ---> #nottooobservant

FINAFLEX REP
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

#nottoobrighteither ---> #nottooobservant

Ha not supposed to be a too in there. Just not observant

#smartass
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha not supposed to be a too in there. Just not observant

#smartass
    #fûckthatbackfired
    FINAFLEX REP

13. These forums are becoming extremely fu(king irritating. I'm so god damn sick of the noobs that come in asking about using absurd steroids for a first cycle with no clue how any of it works. Why the hell can't someone google first cycle, first injectable cycle, read some info off some of the legit sites and maybe even the anabolic bible while their at it. It's so ridiculous that these kids think that they're better than the last people and don't need to search it and can use all these wild drugs like tren e and 1tc and sh!t for their first fu (king cycle.

Anyways. Off day. May do some wheel of deaths. Yesterday was 55 degrees here. Today. My girls leaving work early for a blizzard.

14. Agree with this. Everyone wants something for nothing. No work, just hand it to me!

15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Agree with this. Everyone wants something for nothing. No work, just hand it to me!
    I fully condone drug use but not till someone's ready for the consequences that come of it to include death. I fully believe that's part of why previous generations of bb are dropping like flies. Obv it's more than the use, 3+ grams is beyond abuse IMO. It's absurd. Ok end roid rage beast lol

16. You guys were all trying to hide from me but I FOUND YOU!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I fully condone drug use but not till someone's ready for the consequences that come of it to include death. I fully believe that's part of why previous generations of bb are dropping like flies. Obv it's more than the use, 3+ grams is beyond abuse IMO. It's absurd. Ok end roid rage beast lol
    Nuh-uh, just ask Boston Lloyd, bro.....17g/wk ftw

Like you said, I'm all about supplementation to augment & fuel the training & reach otherwise unattainable goals, but there's a lot of reckless people out there - which unfortunately, inadvertently creates a lot of misinformed, ignorant people who end up learning the wrong ways to do things & get into trouble. I had to tell a guy at my gym (my age) the other day about how using steroids can basically wear out your natty production in time, & greatly accelerate the need for HRT at some point, aside from all the other short-term sides/health concerns to consider. He was telling he he was about to buy his first PH stack & after I told him all that he basically was like, "Damn, I'm not ready for any of that. No one told me any of that."

He knows I cycle, & I told him I'll help him all the way when he's ready, we traded numbers, but all he wants is to break his plateau of hitting 185 on flatbench. I told him about ArA & 5/3/1 & told him give it 2 months & he'll be blasting right ahead.
    [email protected]

18. Bostin lloyd is a complete douche imo. 13g a week Is retarded. Guy is 21 and talks shut about guys like Matt porter and John meadows. Wtf

I can t believe people pay him
    Independent

19. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Bostin lloyd is a complete douche imo. 13g a week Is retarded. Guy is 21 and talks shut about guys like Matt porter and John meadows. Wtf

What'd he say about meadows and Matt porter?? Did u see where his arm got all infected and sh1t??
    Purus labs Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Bostin lloyd is a complete douche imo. 13g a week Is retarded. Guy is 21 and talks shut about guys like Matt porter and John meadows. Wtf

Matt Porter is cool. Meadows too. Why would you hate on those guys, amirite?
    [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Bostin lloyd is a complete douche imo. 13g a week Is retarded. Guy is 21 and talks shut about guys like Matt porter and John meadows. Wtf I can t believe people pay him
    I didn't know he talked bad about meadows and porter. Both are far better body builders that have attained that size on significantly lower doses. Does Lloyd look good? I'll give him that. He would for sure blow my fat ass off the stage, but I don't think either one uses 13g of AAS 100k in peps and 700 ius a week of growth and 2 gallons of SEO. like Boston Lloyd does.

I hate to be that guy, but most of us played high school sports right? Think of the dude that was decent on the football team that juiced his senior season and got good. Think of what good it did him? Not much. Maybe he got hit up by D3 scouts maybe not. My point is he used to get to the next level. In Boston's case it's NPC. Ok. So what do you do for your ifbb pro card boston? 26 grams, 200 grand in peps, 1400 iu's a week and 4 gallons of SEO? I don't think so. And, bro throw me a few bucks if you can afford those kind of doses.

Another thought on Bostin. Now, a few of us have used tren. The few of us know 500mgs a week can be rough if it's dosed properly or a lil high like some UGLs. How the fu(k is Bostin Lloyd taking 4-5g a week of tren? I'm sorry but I'm call on bull sh !t right there. That's ****ing absurd the dude would have zero control of bodily functions he'd probably need a respirator to keep alive and an IV for hydration and possibly food. I know some tolerate AAS better than others but what the FU(K?! There's no way this dudes gear is adequately dosed. If it is, congrats on needing a heart liver and kidneys by 30.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    What'd he say about meadows and Matt porter?? Did u see where his arm got all infected and sh1t??
    Yeah he's been chiming in on all Matt's FB posts one in particular calling him out about pushing true nutrition supps. All he was doing was shoeing people what a day in the life of Matt porters diet looked like. He called them bs supps, referring to protein, leucine, branched cyclic dextrins etc

He was talking about hiring a new coach and someone mentioned meadows and Lloyds response was " all his clients look like **** plus John's not even a pro."

Gotta love it when these 21 year Olds kids think they know evrrything.
    Independent

23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I didn't know he talked bad about meadows and porter. Both are far better body builders that have attained that size on significantly lower doses. Does Lloyd look good? I'll give him that. He would for sure blow my fat ass off the stage, but I don't think either one uses 13g of AAS 100k in peps and 700 ius a week of growth and 2 gallons of SEO. like Boston Lloyd does.

I hate to be that guy, but most of us played high school sports right? Think of the dude that was decent on the football team that juiced his senior season and got good. Think of what good it did him? Not much. Maybe he got hit up by D3 scouts maybe not. My point is he used to get to the next level. In Boston's case it's NPC. Ok. So what do you do for your ifbb pro card boston? 26 grams, 200 grand in peps, 1400 iu's a week and 4 gallons of SEO? I don't think so. And, bro throw me a few bucks if you can afford those kind of doses.

Another thought on Bostin. Now, a few of us have used tren. The few of us know 500mgs a week can be rough if it's dosed properly or a lil high like some UGLs. How the fu(k is Bostin Lloyd taking 4-5g a week of tren? I'm sorry but I'm call on bull sh !t right there. That's ****ing absurd the dude would have zero control of bodily functions he'd probably need a respirator to keep alive and an IV for hydration and possibly food. I know some tolerate AAS better than others but what the FU(K?! There's no way this dudes gear is adequately dosed. If it is, congrats on needing a heart liver and kidneys by 30.
    Exactly right. A lot of people are saying his gear had to be way under dosed. He was on high doses of Var, drol and winny as well. ****ing moron and there are kids on this site bragging about hiring him as a coach lol.
    Independent

24. AM weight, 231.1. I'm starting to feel the perpetual pump of the gear. Think the decas kicking in quite a bit... +5lbs in a cut... WTF?! Beast **** there. Cooking breakfast. Gonna heavy back today heavy legs tomorrow heavy chest delts and arms Saturday.

25. i wish i could share some of this pump with you guys. it hurts to hold my arms down. this is one of the most absurd pumps in my lats erectors and traps i've ever had.

5x5 bent over bb row

5x12 cable pull down

4x10,10,8,6 meadows row

3x15 hs pull down

3x10 cable low row

4x10 with 3 second hold shrugs

feeling fantastic. something just kicked in hard.. this pump is sooo un natural i love it i feel like a freak! starting to get those strange looks in the gym lately too.. idk if people are thinking omg hes huge, omg stop acting big your fat, omg how the f is he sweating so bad, or what it is but i like it. shake with some almond butter in a few minutes. gonna relax and catch my breath first.

26. I forgot how painful legs twice a week are in the beginning.

Lying leg curl 4x10

Squat 4x5

Leg press 5x10

Standing leg curl 4x10

Leg ext 4x10

Standing calves 4x12

27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I forgot how painful legs twice a week are in the beginning.

Lying leg curl 4x10

Squat 4x5

Leg press 5x10

Standing leg curl 4x10

Leg ext 4x10

Standing calves 4x12
    Ehh another week or so you'll adapt.

Time to make them puppies grow
    Independent

28. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Ehh another week or so you'll adapt. Time to make them puppies grow
    I'm sure I'll be good to go soon. Trying to squat twice a week is brutal when you're not used to it.

29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'm sure I'll be good to go soon. Trying to squat twice a week is brutal when you're not used to it.
    I actually didn't and wouldn't squat twice a week. No need imo
    Independent

30. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I actually didn't and wouldn't squat twice a week. No need imo
    I'll be fine :-).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split