A BEASTS training log.

Page 30 of 58 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

  1. Triceps-

    Warm up vbar pd 4 sets

    Ss
    Vbar pd, overhead rope extension x4

    Ss
    Dip machine, pronated kickbacksx4

    Ss
    Cgbp, one arm oh db extensions x3

    Biceps-

    Seated db curls off the preacher bench meadows style 4 sets

    Bb curls 4 sets

    Hammer curls 4 sets

    Idk the name of the machine, 3 sets.

    Only hit 15 sets but my arms are ON FIRE. Big pump. Feels great.

    Anyone ever experiment with occlusion training? Thinking of playing with it for calves hams and biceps.. Lemme know experiences.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. I've seen Breezy post about occlusion training, I believe. I'm not that familiar with it though.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  3. 300 in 3d... Bad fuking ass. Definitely worth going to watch.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    300 in 3d... Bad fuking ass. Definitely worth going to watch.
    Wife and I wanna see that sooooo bad. The first 300 was our first (movie) date.



    I have to wait until after my eyes heal though.

    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    300 in 3d... Bad fuking ass. Definitely worth going to watch.
    I am planning to go see that over the weekend if possible. In Imax 3D - First 300 is one of my fav movies.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Wife and I wanna see that sooooo bad. The first 300 was our first (movie) date. I have to wait until after my eyes heal though.
    till your eyes heal? Wasme sent you nudes again didn't he. First time I saw it it was a pirated copy in afghanistan and it still blew me away.


    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I am planning to go see that over the weekend if possible. In Imax 3D - First 300 is one of my fav movies.
    I just saw it in real3d or whatever. Pretty impressive photography and such. Did a good job keeping it alive from the first one. Definitely worth the money. Well. Maybe not in Canada. I remember getting salads with chicken and a diet coke for lunch and paying like $25 which is outrageous. Can't imagine how expensive a movie is.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    till your eyes heal? Wasme sent you nudes again didn't he. First time I saw it it was a pirated copy in afghanistan and it still blew me away.
    Yup. Full frontal, I think.

    Maybe not though. That could've been a hair.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Yup. Full frontal, I think. Maybe not though. That could've been a hair.
    That was hair! It's very, very cold in Canadia!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    That was hair! It's very, very cold in Canadia!
    its cold everywhere man. this sucks i think opening day of fishing season here in ny is gonna be ice access only.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    its cold everywhere man. this sucks i think opening day of fishing season here in ny is gonna be ice access only.
    You can't fish year 'round there?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    You can't fish year 'round there?
    Yes and no. It's complicated. Lol. And I don't have the patience to sit on a block of ice. I like my boat :-D
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Ice fishing>everything else lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Bowhunting>everything else lol
    Fixed.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Fixed.
    Truth
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Real men hunt their fish with bows lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Real men hunt their fish with bows lol
    I don't kill what I don't eat.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  17. You don't eat fish? That's a good policy tho, for sure.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You don't eat fish? That's a good policy tho, for sure.
    Only legal to shoot carp in ny... I don't eat those.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Only legal to shoot carp in ny... I don't eat those.
    Bet there's good hunting in colorado

    Pretty darn good hunting in missouri/illinois too
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Bet there's good hunting in colorado Pretty darn good hunting in missouri/illinois too
    I'm very highly considering going to Idaho. Elk. :-D

    My buddy sent me a good one today in SC too. 27/hr straight 27/hr per deim
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. My dream hunt is a Colorado or new mexico elk hunt.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Decided to go maul my back today.

    Bent over rows Dorian style 5 work sets

    Hs pulldowns 4 work sets

    Db rows 4 sets

    Medium width grip lat pulls 4 sets

    Pull overs 2 sets

    Tried to occlude my bi's and do some preacher curls. All I had was my straps, they're definitely not long enough so I did an fst7 style set.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Decided to go maul my back today. Tried to occlude my bi's and do some preacher curls. All I had was my straps, they're definitely not long enough so I did an fst7 style set.
    Your workouts have been grueling! I have not tried the occlusion training yet but will at some point. Never thought what was best to wrap with though?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Your workouts have been grueling! I have not tried the occlusion training yet but will at some point. Never thought what was best to wrap with though?
    Lol I'm gonna start hitting it all twice a week. Unemployment got me BORED! Lmao.

    They say knee wraps work well. I may try my wrist straps since they're a little more thin and collecting dust. I'm yet to occlude, I'll be doing calves tomorrow for sure I'll let you know what worked best to wrap them.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. What's the Dorian style BB rows?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    What's the Dorian style BB rows?
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3VK7ZJRwNM 4 ish minutes in maybe. Basically not too much dip to your chest, ride the barbell up your thighs to your waistline.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  27. Awesome thank you
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  28. Underhand, right?

    Elk tastes fantastic, btw - if you like a lean steak; you'll be in heaven.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Underhand, right? Elk tastes fantastic, btw - if you like a lean steak; you'll be in heaven.
    Dorian lifts overhand from every video I've seen.

    Elk is by far one of the most delicious meats I've put in my mouth.

    Feel free to quote edit.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  30. I've seen him do some underhand rows; that was the reason I ever tried it. I hate it lol; much more difficult & bicep intensive.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 04:12 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:16 AM
Log in
Log in