A BEASTS training log.

Page 28 of 44 First ... 23262728293033 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nothin crazy on the legs. Pretty much a deload I guess.

Unweighted walking lunges for 6 laps, 2 forward 2 back 2 sideways.

Fronts 3x8

Standing ham curl 3x10

Lying leg curl 3x12

Extensions 3x10

Calves 3x12
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Went through last night, reworked the diet, not seeing the progress I want at 2600 cals 330p 120c 110f. We're now looking at 245p 200c and 40f. That's closing on on what I followed when I was nice and lean, few more cals since I'm slightly larger. The fat should melt. Once I hit a target goal of around 8-10% I'm going to slowly reverse diet out of that.

I'll be doing Sunday weigh in and photo updates starting Sunday next week. This AM I weighed in at 231.2 which hasn't budged since I added carbs back in a few weeks ago.

No gym today thank god. Got 10" of heavy ass snow to shovel...

Tomorrow is heavy shoulders.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

My coach has me almost on the exact same split except for double the cards. I lost 3 pounds the first week alone
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    My coach has me almost on the exact same split except for double the cards. I lost 3 pounds the first week alone
    Double?! Holy sh!t. I'd look like a marshmallow on deca with 400g.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

idk if i've mentioned it but i wound up ordering 4lbs of protein and 1 lb of the sweet potato powder from true nutrition. i figured i'd follow up for others that were interested in any of the products that i've sampled. the flavors of the protein are pretty good. got double chocolate and chocolate peanut butter. the sweet potato powder i swear is dried sweet taters. its gritty and even throught he flavoring you can taste them, which im ok with but may be a huge turn off to others. the beef isolate protein also has little crystals of sweetner in it that dont typically disolve well. still the taste is pretty darn good compared to like optimum or EAS.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.51%

Thanks for the true nutrition update was wondering how their flavoring systems were.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

So you bought from their bulk supply website or the tubs of stuff on general supp vendor websites?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    So you bought from their bulk supply website or the tubs of stuff on general supp vendor websites?
    Truenutrition.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Ok Hyde you're a dick you made me second guess this blast.

Nah really I appreciate it though. No need for 2+g.

Gonna keep it around a gram of injects.

400 test cyp
    450 deca
    200 tren E
    All 3 for the next 10 weeks yes I have proper cycle supports. I'll be pinning test tren blend once e5d, deca once e7d. It's working great and zero sides I'm sticking with it.

Next 4 weeks 20-30mg superdrol
    Following 6 I've got a ton of furaz... I can dose at 300 or so. May add in mechabol since I love that ish and it really dried me out nice, fat peeled off.

May be putting an order in for a friend soon, if I do I'll probably snatch some TNE for pwo purposes and I'll definitely be getting hcg... I'm going to give the PoWeR PCT a shot at the end of this. I like the info I've seen on it and it makes better sense than running hcg for a long ass time.

Yesterday's macros were solid. 240p 200c 46f. Just about 2100 cals.

Tonight will be fairly heavy shoulders and cardio.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Ok Hyde you're a dick you made me second guess this blast.

Nah really I appreciate it though. No need for 2+g.

Gonna keep it around a gram of injects.

400 test cyp
    450 deca
    200 tren E
    All 3 for the next 10 weeks yes I have proper cycle supports. I'll be pinning test tren blend once e5d, deca once e7d. It's working great and zero sides I'm sticking with it.

Next 4 weeks 20-30mg superdrol
    Following 6 I've got a ton of furaz... I can dose at 300 or so. May add in mechabol since I love that ish and it really dried me out nice, fat peeled off.

May be putting an order in for a friend soon, if I do I'll probably snatch some TNE for pwo purposes and I'll definitely be getting hcg... I'm going to give the PoWeR PCT a shot at the end of this. I like the info I've seen on it and it makes better sense than running hcg for a long ass time.

Yesterday's macros were solid. 240p 200c 46f. Just about 2100 cals.

Tonight will be fairly heavy shoulders and cardio.
    Good choice buddy.

Is that Dr scallys protocol?
    Independent
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Good choice buddy. Is that Dr scallys protocol?
    Yes sir. It is indeed dr scallys. Only clinically proven pct out there.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

Yes sir. It is indeed dr scallys. Only clinically proven pct out there.
    Oh yes I know. I'm in his private FB group. Good **** for sure. Hit me up on FB and send you an invite if you want. Been following him for a while
    Independent
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

Lol glad you're happy with what you've settled on. Should be a fun run!

Calories are strict man, idk how you do it. You think the test 2x as high as the Tren will treat your gyno alright? I know some people apparently running higher test than tren bugs them a lot, & I know you're not much for test in general.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Lol glad you're happy with what you've settled on. Should be a fun run! Calories are strict man, idk how you do it. You think the test 2x as high as the Tren will treat your gyno alright? I know some people apparently running higher test than tren bugs them a lot, & I know you're not much for test in general.

Calories are easy though. Honestly I find it much easier to eat carbs and not eat fat. I really won't notice it. I really like to cut with high carbs and low fat. I maintain strength pretty well also. I will say my strength was putrid on no carb. Your competition bench put mine to shame.

It's low doses of both... Honestly I'm not too concerned if I notice anything, raloxifene. Also with the longer periods between injects the estro doesn't build and spike as quick I feel. Idk. You know I'll keep it updated lol.

As for the lift:

Seated db shoulders
    40x15 50x10 60x10 70x10 80x10 90x10 50x23

Rear delt db flies 3x10 1x20

Machine side laterals meadows style 3 sets 1 burn out set

Hammer strength shoulder press 2x20

Hs shrugs 4x10

LISS treadmill for 20.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.51%

Sounds like a very solid plan. Going to read up on Dr Sully now...

Still hitting the cardio too.. nice!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Sounds like a very solid plan. Going to read up on Dr Sully now... Still hitting the cardio too.. nice!

HCG @ 2500iu EOD for 16 days
    Clomid 50mg 2/day for 30 days
    Nolva 20mg/day for 45 days

That's it in a nut shell as far as his power pct. Blindingly simple. Maybe something @MrKleen73 should play with if he's unable to get TRT. Seeing the bloodwork on some threads that followed it is quite astounding.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

HCG @ 2500iu EOD for 16 days Clomid 50mg 2/day for 30 days Nolva 20mg/day for 45 days That's it in a nut shell as far as his power pct. Blindingly simple. Maybe something @MrKleen73 should play with if he's unable to get TRT. Seeing the bloodwork on some threads that followed it is quite astounding.
    I'm pretty behind on things here atm so I apologize if it's been asked already but ive always been to the understanding that hcg is suppressive to LH and as such should be avoided during pct when your trying to get your natural LH levels back up.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm pretty behind on things here atm so I apologize if it's been asked already but ive always been to the understanding that hcg is suppressive to LH and as such should be avoided during pct when your trying to get your natural LH levels back up.
    Hey dude I'm following a clinical study from a dr not internet bro scientists! Lmao. Nah but hcg can be suppressive if it's used in high amounts for a long period of time. This is two weeks and it isn't much. The clomid is ran two weeks past to keep the boys working, which is where clomid really shines, then the nolva continues two weeks further also helping keep the balls running while protecting weird estro sides. If anything I'd be worried to run hcg during a 24 week cycle which is what this has turned into for me. I would imagine a duration like that would cause more suppression than dr scallys small two week blast.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

Hey dude I'm following a clinical study from a dr not internet bro scientists! Lmao. Nah but hcg can be suppressive if it's used in high amounts for a long period of time. This is two weeks and it isn't much. The clomid is ran two weeks past to keep the boys working, which is where clomid really shines, then the nolva continues two weeks further also helping keep the balls running while protecting weird estro sides. If anything I'd be worried to run hcg during a 24 week cycle which is what this has turned into for me. I would imagine a duration like that would cause more suppression than dr scallys small two week blast.
    Dude you should check out rich piana's youtu.be video. He blasts 5000 iu's hcg eod between cycles that's it. Lol Dr scally thinks he's crazy but dudes a beast check it out
    Independent
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Dude you should check out rich piana's youtu.be video. He blasts 5000 iu's hcg eod between cycles that's it. Lol Dr scally thinks he's crazy but dudes a beast check it out
    Idk he kinda bugged me with his anti synthol video. I know his arms are carrying lots of it. I'll have to check it out.

I hope it's you I just pmed on Facebook lmao
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

Idk he kinda bugged me with his anti synthol video. I know his arms are carrying lots of it. I'll have to check it out.

I hope it's you I just pmed on Facebook lmao
    Yeah actually the video I watched he admitted using it (he's used everything) he just didn't like it. He also quit using GH.
    Independent
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Yeah actually the video I watched he admitted using it (he's used everything) he just didn't like it. He also quit using GH.
    Interesting. Well I'll check 'em out after breakfast.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

I saw that video
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

Lol but bro scientists know everything! Haha I'm curious to see how it works out for you as I've read a couple studies that contradict dr scallys views but I'm sure both ways have their merits. I'm hoping that after I put some of the "boys" in the bank I'll never have to pct again
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol but bro scientists know everything! Haha I'm curious to see how it works out for you as I've read a couple studies that contradict dr scallys views but I'm sure both ways have their merits. I'm hoping that after I put some of the "boys" in the bank I'll never have to pct again
    That'd be nice... No pct... Idk I get sick of pinning sometimes lol
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

That'd be nice... No pct... Idk I get sick of pinning sometimes lol
    Yeah me too but I dislike pct even more.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

Having taken high doses of hcg I think you guys will enjoy pct more than usual.
    Independent
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.62%

I feel like HCG is going to be forever one of those things that no one will ever agree on how exactly it works and what exactly it does.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I feel like HCG is going to be forever one of those things that no one will ever agree on how exactly it works and what exactly it does.
    Exactly this. Well maybe not forever but until it's studied in men much further.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

I like Piana's candidness in the vids with Drosin. It's so funny because Rick clearly doesn't have half the knowledge Piana does, but the dialogue is really interesting nonetheless. One Friday night the gal was out at a thing & I just sat on the couch & watched em all with some popcorn. Fun stuff if you have the time.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

The thing I like about piana is first he seems pretty damn honest to me, 2nd his experience. Sure the guy doesn't have a degree but like he said he's tried just about every thing and every protocol out there. He does what work based off his experience not necessarily what some study shows. I'm not against studies at all don't get me wrong, they just aren't the be all end all.

Example Scally said himself supports (especially liver) are pointless and a waste of money as far as preventative care. Yet hyde and others have mentioned studies showing the benefits of tudca during. So who's right?
    Another example is John Meadows talks about always having great results with HCG after cyclimg yet this contradicts what Luke has read.

It's all very interesting for sure. My HRT doc who did some work with Scally come to find out disagrees with scally as far as restarts and says he's selling a protocol that doesn't work as often as scally claims. I could easily say to him that he's just telling that to make money off me so who the **** really knows lol. I may just for the hell of it try a big restart just to see how it works for me. Probably not but maybe lol
    Independent
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

It's a lot of up in the air stuff. This is from AL, so take it with a grain as it's just a blog, & money stands to be made here, but it raises so interesting points concerning liver protection. As for me, I have no doubt TUDCA lowers my enzymes. My normally (slightly high) values off cycle for total bilirubin are normally 1.2 - on 500mg/day of TUDCA even on 30mg of Cyanostane my total actually dropped to 0.9. I was astounded, but it's my own bloodwork so I couldn't deny it.

http://antaeuslabs.blogspot.com/2011...f-17a.html?m=1
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

It's a lot of up in the air stuff. This is from AL, so take it with a grain as it's just a blog, & money stands to be made here, but it raises so interesting points concerning liver protection. As for me, I have no doubt TUDCA lowers my enzymes. My normally (slightly high) values off cycle for total bilirubin are normally 1.2 - on 500mg/day of TUDCA even on 30mg of Cyanostane my total actually dropped to 0.9. I was astounded, but it's my own bloodwork so I couldn't deny it.

I'd agree. TBH honest hyde my alt AST have been elevated and normal all the way back to 2004. Prior to last year I'd never touched a hormone and b4 2011 I was a fat ass. In 2006 my level were elevated I think ALT wad 100. Then a year later they were normal 30s. Then again In 2011 slightly elevated AST 50s and ALT 70s. Then last fall normal. Wtf is up with that?? In 2006 I had a ultrasound negative and have had the hep test since.

I've been told I could just have a slight fatty liver from my years of being fat and eating literally **** food.

I take LIV52 ds and 750mg NAC all the time since and I used TUDCA at 750mg with my epi run. I should be got bloods during but didn't. I'm getting g bloods this week for my HRT doc so we shall see what they show this time.
    Independent
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

Do you take tudca off cycle or just on? Not sure I understood what you said bud
    Independent
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

What the f Bostin Lloyd are you kidding me. A 22 y/o first cycle at 3G with 6 Iu gh and 10iu humalog? This ass hole needs to be fu(king shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LWcgGm1mUo
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

What the f Bostin Lloyd are you kidding me. A 22 y/o first cycle at 3G with 6 Iu gh and 10iu humalog? This ass hole needs to be fu(king shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LWcgGm1mUo
    Haha hahaha yes he does
    Independent
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

cool little interview with dorian yates on anabolic use. i think he's a pretty legit straight forward guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=JKxF1N-YPEY

also a great article on why you shouldnt squat right here https://www.**********************/ar...ns-never-squat
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

http://youtu.be/pwUYSi3c2Oo

totally developed a new like for rich piana with this vid. just as good as dorian on using gear imo. absolutely straight forward. growing a greater appreciation for him.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

http://youtu.be/pwUYSi3c2Oo

totally developed a new like for rich piana with this vid. just as good as dorian on using gear imo. absolutely straight forward. growing a greater appreciation for him.
    That video was f'ing amazing. I always liked him, because of the Drosin videos. But that was what so many kids need to hear.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

Do you take tudca off cycle or just on? Not sure I understood what you said bud
    On cycle only. I don't preload it or anything more than 3 days, if that. Run it at least til methyls are discontinued, but I'll always cash out an opened bottle to further support my liver while it's trying to clean out my system after stopping the strong orals. After TUDCAs over I'll usually run some kind of antioxidant or herbal to continue cleaning, like indian version Liv52 or a GDA w/ Na-RALA twice/day, etc. I like the idea of a GDA like that in PCT both to help cholesterol/liv cleaning as well as helping attenuate fat gain slightly while my cort jacks up as my body tries to rebound.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log