A BEASTS training log.

Page 28 of 58 First ... 23262728293033 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That's what I keep telling her Arms & calves....the most visible muscles once it gets to shorts-weather pretty soon. Glad to see you've got your priorities in line with the season!
    My love muscle is known to make very regular appearances as well. Almost as visible as my arms and calves all times of the year.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

murdered the heck out of my legs today. absolute slaughter.

31 total sets. i wanted to get the volume up a lot. only took 1.5 hours surprisingly.

lying leg curls 5 sets

squat 5 sets

leg press 10 sets

standing leg curls 4 sets

hack squat 4 sets

leg extension 3 sets

wanted to go more on back squats and wanted to hit some SLDL but my lower back has been injury type of sore, not owch i worked my butt off sore so i figured i'd give it a rest and smash some RDL on thursday if im feeling up to it.

so far the deca has been treating me very nice. testicular atrophy is really starting to set in, theyre starting to get pretty sore. i think when i get a few bucks it'll be hcg time. shoulders have been perfect, knees havent been popping and crunching when i walk, ankles are sound no hip grindage. no real nip pain, oily skin or anything else. not sure if i've been cranky or if its the gear but my fuse is getting a bit shorter. probably a combination of being stressed over not having a job, steroids, my severely dysfunctional family and my retarded girlfriend that doesnt understand the idea of diet.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Lmao. What's the GF complaining about? Not losing weight when she changes nothing?
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Lmao. What's the GF complaining about? Not losing weight when she changes nothing?
    She doesn't understand what a restricted diet and feeding schedule means. She keeps trying to get me to go out to dinner and stuff.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    She doesn't understand what a restricted diet and feeding schedule means. She keeps trying to get me to go out to dinner and stuff.
    Yeah, mine does too occasionally. "It's no big deal because you go to the gym."

I give in, usually.
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Yeah, mine does too occasionally. "It's no big deal because you go to the gym." I give in, usually.
    It's hard not to give in. I'm getting tired of the pressure. I was big and lean when I started dating her. I look like dog crap these days. She can't understand it bugs me. If she wants to be fat, by all means keep getting loaded fries and drinking jäger and bud light. Don't drag me down with. Idk my estro must be high. Lmao.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

It's hard not to give in. I'm getting tired of the pressure. I was big and lean when I started dating her. I look like dog crap these days. She can't understand it bugs me. If she wants to be fat, by all means keep getting loaded fries and drinking jäger and bud light. Don't drag me down with. Idk my estro must be high. Lmao.
    Ha! Well, y'all aren't married yet so you can fight more battles.

There are always healthier options when you go out though.
    Cheetos Rep
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Ha! Well, y'all aren't married yet so you can fight more battles. There are always healthier options when you go out though.
    Lol I try to opt for the healthier choices but unfortunately it's mostly bar food. She likes to meet up with her friends and family at most of the bars. Never really a place where I can snag a sirloin or chicken breast, know what I'm sayin'.

I kinda blew up a lil on her yesterday. She's the only person aside from myself and snags that knows my diet (so she can buy groceries) and I just don't understand what's so hard to understand about I can't eat at that Italian restaurant there's nothing that makes mention of pasta and cheese or, hey let's order a pizza. Idk. I guess that is the military in me with following orders.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Lol I try to opt for the healthier choices but unfortunately it's mostly bar food. She likes to meet up with her friends and family at most of the bars. Never really a place where I can snag a sirloin or chicken breast, know what I'm sayin'.

I kinda blew up a lil on her yesterday. She's the only person aside from myself and snags that knows my diet (so she can buy groceries) and I just don't understand what's so hard to understand about I can't eat at that Italian restaurant there's nothing that makes mention of pasta and cheese or, hey let's order a pizza. Idk. I guess that is the military in me with following orders.
    Ah. I forgot you were on the Snags plan. Yeah, I'd be a little irritated.
    Cheetos Rep
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Dude my wife's knocked up and fukin craves everything that's horrible for you..seriously drives me effin crazy. And then I get mad cuz she can't make a bunch of cookies and sh1t and not expect me to eat some! She fukin brought home 4 boxes of girl scout cookies the other...DA FUQ is she thinking
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Dude my wife's knocked up and fukin craves everything that's horrible for you..seriously drives me effin crazy. And then I get mad cuz she can't make a bunch of cookies and sh1t and not expect me to eat some! She fukin brought home 4 boxes of girl scout cookies the other...DA FUQ is she thinking
    Yeah mine did too. Thankfully I don't live with her. Figure I'll stay away for a few days and she'll have them gone
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Great conversation, this is awesome.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Great conversation, this is awesome.
    Ya i dont think I will join this convo, as my wife is close by lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Ya i dont think I will join this convo, as my wife is close by lol
    Don't wanna post progress shots covered in bruises and a black eye? Tell her to use a sack of oranges...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Don't wanna post progress shots covered in bruises and a black eye? Tell her to use a sack of oranges...
    lol... I am claiming hockey fight!
    FINAFLEX REP
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

lol... I am claiming pillow fight!
    Canadians....
    Cheetos Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

chest and shoulders today.

chest 13 working sets
    converging hs press

flat bb bench

incline smith press

slight incline flies

shoulders 17 working sets
    db rear delt flies

db side laterals

machine side laterals

rear delt pec deck

over and back press

great pump in the delts. just gonna keep pushing till i get sick pumps in the body parts i feel i'm lagging behind in, which is tough on a carb cycling diet and very few carbs on my refeeds.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Canadians....
    Nothing wrong a pillow fight with a scantly clad lady now is there Thomas?
    FINAFLEX REP
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Nothing wrong a pillow fight with a scantly clad lady now is there Thomas?
    A lady? I thought you were talking about a sac with a couple oranges, or something.
    Cheetos Rep
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

A lady? I thought you were talking about a sac with a couple oranges, or something.
    Yeah his wife beating his sack with oranges
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Beast you want that crap to stop, just tell her when she asks about the Italian place or whatever. Just say sure go for it I will stay at home and have a protein shake since I can't have anything there. If I am not awake when you get back please let me sleep.

Basically that way you are not telling her no she can't do something just that you are not going to have any part of it. Starting it off that way gives you the power. You are basically being giving in to her in a way that implies her selfishness. It also tells her that if she chooses to go without you that you are basically done with her for the night by already stating you will probably go to bed if she leaves and do not want to be disturbed.

Then if/when she asks "Why won't you come with me?" you tell her that you can't keep tempting yourself, and she knows what you can eat. If she wants you to go with her then she needs to pick a place that has food you can eat too, and if not it is okay because you can stay home and have a protein shake. Stick to the staying home and having a shake though, don't give in.

After a few times of this she is going to get very annoyed and flustered with the entire situation. She is probably gonna tell you that your diet is stupid or you don't need to be on a diet... then she may get mad and say you never want to do anything with me anymore. This is when you bust out the big guns and tell her, I do want to be around you as a matter of fact all of the time but you are not supportive to my goals and try to sabotage my efforts to achieve them. You continue to bring things into the house that tempt me and continuously ask me to go out to places that do not cater to my nutritional needs. I would love to do more things with you again but we need to meet in the middle here and start picking activities or places that cater to both of our needs.

That being said I can find something on pretty much any menu that will fit into my macros if I bastardize the menu enough. I have absolutely no problem asking for substitutions or special considerations. I add extra meat, remove sauces, pasta, cheese anything that comes with something that I can't eat I have replaced or removed. I just tell the server ahead of time that I am a pain in the ass and i know it but I tip well so bare with me. They always take care of me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I'll give it a shot. I sent her what I can eat and when I can eat it again as well. She knows I get pissed when she wants to drag me out to eat places that I know won't fit the snags diet and I think she may try to avoid it. We 'll see.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Dammit, Kleen. Give me warning next time so I can make some popcorn.

Dang drama...
    Cheetos Rep
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Here is what you do.

Go to the Italian place.

Ask for a glass of water.

Upon receiving said water whip out shaker cup and Tupperware full of protein powder.

Pour in water. Pour in protein. Pour in more water. Shake the fuk out of shaker (preferably two mixer balls for extra annoyance).

Slam protein drink.

Look at gf. Ask "Ready to go yet?".

Find ride home.

Post sexy noods.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Here is what you do. Go to the Italian place. Ask for a glass of water. Upon receiving said water whip out shaker cup and Tupperware full of protein powder. Pour in water. Pour in protein. Pour in more water. Shake the fuk out of shaker (preferably two mixer balls for extra annoyance). Slam protein drink. Look at gf. Ask "Ready to go yet?". Find ride home. Post sexy noods.
    I like it... I'll give that one a shot.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Hahaha. Pics or it didn't happen
    Independent Review
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Hahaha. Pics or it didn't happen
    If she doesn't stop it will happen
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

If she doesn't stop it will happen
    You're sitting at a bar top eating a deep fried onion right now, aren't you?
    Cheetos Rep
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

You're sitting at a bar top eating a deep fried onion right now, aren't you?
    Nah. Actually just had a salad and ground turkey. :-). Tasted pretty damn good infact. The woman's at her second job can't harass me to eat bad. Usually only happens on weekends anyways. Last two days have bead dead on perfect.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Off day from lift. Depending on how bored I get I may head in to do cardio. That's if I can get rid of this boner. Fuggin' caber. Jesus I forgot how bad the random wood gets.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 11:35 PM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Exercise Science