A BEASTS training log.

Page 26 of 58 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

  1. I'm in!


  2. Pretty sure in already subbed to this but if I haven't ill sub again!
    •   
       


  3. Subbed!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  4. Chest and delts today.

    Decline hs machine for 4 sets to get the blood flowing

    Flat bb bench 5 reps per set pyramiding up to a weight I couldn't do 5 at. Did a burn set @225 for 16 reps

    Incline smith 4 sets of 8

    Lateral delt machine. 3 straight sets 1 triple drop set.

    Rear delt flies 4 sets

    Extra wide grip shoulder press 2 sets


    Chest and shoulders are full of blood. Diet has been excellent today. Back at it. 100%. Let's get abs on me by the end of April!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  5. 102.7* fever. I'm down for a few days.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    102.7* fever. I'm down for a few days.
    Hope you feel better man...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Get better man
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    102.7* fever. I'm down for a few days.
    That sucks!! My entire family is sick, I have no idea how I escaped it.. Feel better that's a high fever

  9. Hope you feel better bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  10. Thanks guys. Lots of sleep water and sweat. Hopefully it works.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  11. That sucks Beast, hope you recover quickly!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. I'm in again I think


    Hope you recover fast buddy
    Independent

  13. Diieeeeeee!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Diieeeeeee!
    This really says it all, I think...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Diieeeeeee!
    Ouch. :-(. Ah crap that upset me my e2 must be high.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. That sucks beast! Get better bromi

  17. Fever broke today!!! Still no appetite and feel like crap but quite a bit better in the same sense. Should be going back to my normal gym split on Monday :-)
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. Start rehydrating bromanski...

  19. Good to hear you are feeling better.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Fever broke today!!! Still no appetite and feel like crap but quite a bit better in the same sense. Should be going back to my normal gym split on Monday :-)
    Nice! Glad your feeling better man!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  21. Da beast is back...

  22. Good news buddy. I'm dealing with the same ish right now except I have the most painful cough to go with it all.

    Looking forward to Beast mode Monday!
    Independent

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Good news buddy. I'm dealing with the same ish right now except I have the most painful cough to go with it all. Looking forward to Beast mode Monday!
    I want to cut my wrists with a dull rusty butter knife every time I cough. It would be less painful.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  24. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I want to cut my wrists with a dull rusty butter knife every time I cough. It would be less painful.
    Ugh same shiyt then. No fun at all, finally broke my fever but this cough is horrible and very cold feeling in chest. Gotta watch it
    Independent

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Ugh same shiyt then. No fun at all, finally broke my fever but this cough is horrible and very cold feeling in chest. Gotta watch it
    Yeah I honestly thought it was pneumonia or bronchitis until I took my temperature. It was too low for either of those. It's slowly getting better just get tons of rest and try to eat and drink.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  26. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Yeah I honestly thought it was pneumonia or bronchitis until I took my temperature. It was too low for either of those. It's slowly getting better just get tons of rest and try to eat and drink.
    My 2 year old son had the same thing! He sounds like a 40 year smoker when he coughs.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    My 2 year old son had the same thing! He sounds like a 40 year smoker when he coughs.
    Hope he's all better man this is miserable!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    My 2 year old son had the same thing! He sounds like a 40 year smoker when he coughs.
    His voice should NOT be that deep at 2 yrs old - Caz, how many times have we told you not to cut his milk w/ uncapped Sten-Zine?! He's gonna be plenty big in due time!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    His voice should NOT be that deep at 2 yrs old - Caz, how many times have we told you not to cut his milk w/ uncapped Sten-Zine?! He's gonna be plenty big in due time!
    That was our secret..

  30. Gonna try a light legs day today. Breakfast is cooking as we speak. Not 100% better but I'm sick of being stuck inside and not lifting. Wish it luck!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 04:12 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:16 AM
Log in
Log in