A BEASTS training log.

Page 25 of 58 First ... 2324252627 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    This would be ideal to most. All I use is aromasin lol what cycle you got up your sleeve this time beezy?
    Prop (hrt only dose) sd, furuza, trendione and t3.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    This is no joke right there definitely jelly!!
    •   

3. That is a sick stack!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Yup. Tyga =jelly
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

5. I like the t3 add on. Might just grab some myself, although epi at 80mg a day might just be as beneficial
    Independent Review
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I like the t3 add on. Might just grab some myself, although epi at 80mg a day might just be as beneficial
    Epi at 80 will kick the crap out of your joints.. 60 put a hurting on me with tons of joint support.. But I do love me some Epi

7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Epi at 80 will kick the crap out of your joints.. 60 put a hurting on me with tons of joint support.. But I do love me some Epi

Reaper is coming up for me in 3-4 weeks. 2 caps a day puts it at 80mg epi. I'm scurred... But intrigued
    Independent Review

8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Reaper is coming up for me in 3-4 weeks. 2 caps a day puts it at 80mg epi. I'm scurred... But intrigued
    I've been wanting to try that for awhile need to hear your thoughts on it.. Nice little cocktail ..

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I've been wanting to try that for awhile need to hear your thoughts on it.. Nice little cocktail ..
    Just follow my log. Im at the beginning of week 2 with msten and derma. Gonna bridge in week 4 or 5 with Reaper. Right now I don't know if its the msten or the derma but my workouts are righteous. Cant wait for the Reaper though. Heard great things and Matts their poster boy so you can't go wrong
    Independent Review

10. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just follow my log. Im at the beginning of week 2 with msten and derma. Gonna bridge in week 4 or 5 with Reaper. Right now I don't know if its the msten or the derma but my workouts are righteous. Cant wait for the Reaper though. Heard great things and Matts their poster boy so you can't go wrong
    Matt who?

Kleen: I'm only recommending holding the breath for singles. It is risky, but I think the risk of spinal injury is greater in maximal situations. Neither are good things of course, just my reasoning.

Gonna try Epi at 45-60 this spring along with 2 bottles of Max Bulk for a nice powerful recomp. Hoping the wet 4dhea & the 19dhea keeps my joints happy enough. Who doesn't like the sound of test, nandrolone, & epi for an improved body composition & strength?? Got that Iron Flex Brawn coming from the place that's locked out already
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Matt who

Savard...
    Independent Review

12. Name:  image-192548765.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  513.8 KB

About 120 large yellow perch.

I spent the last 3 days hunting and fishing in low teens temperature. I managed to pick up a cold.

This week will be a mini deload since I'm not feeling well. Hope all have had a great holiday.

13. Man I love yellow perch! Is this where you live? Right on the water? It's beautiful from what I see in the background.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Man I love yellow perch! Is this where you live? Right on the water? It's beautiful from what I see in the background.
    I wish I lived on that bay. I don't make cake like that though. It is absolutely gorgeous. Bluffs all around the bay. The snow makes it even more nice.

15. Leg day. It's a deload. 3x25 leg curls
    5x20 leg press 3x12 hack squats, 3x10 SLDL. Diet is and will be on point for a while. 2473 cals 252p 206c 75f.

16. Shoulders and chest. Nothing worth mention. Deload a are boring.

Crushing the clean foods.

2 scoops protein, 2c vanilla almond milk and 1 banana for breakfast

1 scoop pro 2 rice cakes snack

11.5oz chicken and a cup of basmati

1ounce cashews

1 can tuna with half an onion

Pwo-malto with some Aminos creatine and a few other goodies (my own recipe)

6.5 oz chicken breast

4oz sirloin and some mixed veggies

Just a shade under 2500kcal. Really about the same macros as yesterday.

17. Lookin good on the diet dude. I wish I liked tuna it would make life so much easier. Ive resorted to dropping like 2/3 cup of egg whites in my protein shakes for the extra protein without the fat.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lookin good on the diet dude. I wish I liked tuna it would make life so much easier. Ive resorted to dropping like 2/3 cup of egg whites in my protein shakes for the extra protein without the fat.
    Thanks broski.
  19. I'm just a dude chasing a dream

20. Beast The challenge thread is up get in there and give your word that you are going to follow through!

Fit for February 14th... Or Dead Lift in a DRESS!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Beast The challenge thread is up get in there and give your word that you are going to follow through! Fit for February 14th... Or Dead Lift in a DRESS!!!
    If anyone's in for a good time and gay jokes c'mon over.

22. Bumping for Hyde lmao.

23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Bumping for Hyde lmao.
    Just showed up to the party over yonder
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

24. Alright guys I'm home to my log.

Hit a bit of a cheat this weekend. talked with snags and we scheduled it in. i intended to keep it as clean of a cheat as possible. had a few vodka and waters with lime and that went down hill. packed in the serious water weight. up 8lbs from friday. gonna work my balls off to strip it off. i do look super full and muscular though. got a few comments and the ever famous are you on steroids questions. love it!

crushed legs today.

standing leg curl 4 sets

squats sets of 5 till i couldnt hit 5. hit a triple at 365, so strength is still very good.

hacks. did what john meadows calls 1.5's. its a half rep back down full rep half rep full rep type count. 4 sets of those

lying leg curls 4 sets

tear drop leg extensions 4 sets

felt good to be back at it today. i dont much like taking 2 days off in a row but i know my body needs it most of the time. in fact i still got a little DOMs in the biceps and triceps from friday.

25. hey skinny, i'm in...

26. Way late, but sub'd up..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    hey skinny, i'm in...
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Way late, but sub'd up..
    Good to see y'all.

28. Still here buddy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

29. Re-subbed

30. Never left!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM