A BEASTS training log. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 25

A BEASTS training log.

Page 25 of 44 First ... 20232425262730 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice leg session buddy. And yeah leave it to Bean to be the man in the know
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice leg session buddy. And yeah leave it to Bean to be the man in the know
    My legs are still post gym pumped 22 hours later. I love it!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol trutein & true nutrition could get confusing. Heard Trutein is pretty tasty. I always loved cinnamon roll Myofusion, that & choc pb. Cinnamon was like drinking cinnamon toast crunch! Priced right too. I had to stop using it due to GI issues though; it made me soooo gassy for some reason.
    I got really gassy too from the Trutein for the lngest time I had no issues but then the sulfur from the eggs became an issue all the sudden. We are not talking about airy gas either I fugging stunk as in I didn't want to be near myself.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    My legs are still post gym pumped 22 hours later. I love it!
    Bad Assness!

If you can handle the eggs right now for your money the best bet is Trutein. Then again my coach lives and dies by American Pure Whey I know one thing the stuff tastes good but the price is so low it makes me leery.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've tried trutein but never American pure whey. It's that good?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Google American pure whey. Nothing good comes up lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh hell no!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I got really gassy too from the Trutein for the lngest time I had no issues but then the sulfur from the eggs became an issue all the sudden. We are not talking about airy gas either I fugging stunk as in I didn't want to be near myself.

Bad Assness!

If you can handle the eggs right now for your money the best bet is Trutein. Then again my coach lives and dies by American Pure Whey I know one thing the stuff tastes good but the price is so low it makes me leery.
    i ordered the TN last night. went with the DC "blend" and the lean beef proteins and i actually grabbed some of the sweet potato powder. i've added the slow burning clean carbs back in and my post workout will be including about 40g of carbs with 40g protein.

like you said, matty is frickin diced so the american cant be too horrific..

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I've tried trutein but never American pure whey. It's that good?
    his coach uses it. his coach is shredded. gotta be ok right? lol

i remember when optimum nutrition was like that. 50 bucks for a 10lb dogfood bag shipped to afghanistan. two years later everyone realized it was a lot better than what they thought for the price. another 6 months and its the most expensive protein on the market.. i wouldnt dog it till i tried it, ya know what i'm sayin'?

ok i fu(ked my chest in the a$$ today along with my delts. it actually hurts right now.

dtp incline db press. started at 35's, ended at 85's then back down. my shoulders, chest, arms are so pumped just from holding the db's and pushing that many reps its un real. its safe to say the deca is fully kicking off. this is week 8 so it makes sense.

pec deck flies supersetted with flat bench machine 3 sets of 15. doing lots of static holds and slow slow negatives. the reps ended when the pain was too much to bare.

6 ways. i think theyre my new favorite shoulder exercises. the pain a 10lb dumbbell causes is amazing.

rear delt pec deck 2 ascending sets 4x4x4x4 then a drop set, 15 to ow i cant move

HS shoulder press
    4 set pyramid 10,8,8,6

thats all she wrote. very very very good pump.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thus why I've never purchased lol

I'm picky. I don't like a lot of extras in my protein usually.

Trutein
    USPlabs protein
    PES

And when I have the money I load up on peptopro and cold filtered whey from Truenutrition.com

The first three are the best for cooking oxyelite protein being the best I've used for cooking
    Independent
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I use Xcel, IForce and Cellucor. I've heard good things about PES and USP protein.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thus why I've never purchased lol

I'm picky. I don't like a lot of extras in my protein usually.

Trutein
    USPlabs protein
    PES

And when I have the money I load up on peptopro and cold filtered whey from Truenutrition.com

The first three are the best for cooking oxyelite protein being the best I've used for cooking
    I think I'm pretty sold on trutein
    Purus labs Rep
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Off day. With all the food I'm eating during the day and irregularity of bowel movements for 3 weeks I've decided I'll be doing a "cleanse" today. I'll be fasting except Aminos green tea water and laxitives. My stomach has been so uncomfortable I need to try something.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That doesn't sound fun at all.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That doesn't sound fun at all.
    It's not. But I need it lol
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

It's not. But I need it lol
    Good luck. I once did that - went to the drug store and got the stuff that is used before a colonoscopy (spelling).. A drink every 30 minutes for 2 hours.. and holy sh*t is an understatement lol.
    FINAFLEX REP
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Good luck. I once did that - went to the drug store and got the stuff that is used before a colonoscopy (spelling).. A drink every 30 minutes for 2 hours.. and holy sh*t is an understatement lol.
    Lol yeah I'm hoping to not go that extreme. May have to though.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love dymatize. It's not the best, but it's priced aggressively & they have a billion flavors & blends for whatever you need. Cellucor's stuff I actually got really sick of really fast - at some point you don't want your shake to taste like desert, you just need to drink it. You don't always feel like a milkshake; you just smashed legs to death & a lean-ass scoop or two of isolate in about 8 oz water is all you're getting down. Dymatize or Species Isolyze for that for me. Only legit priced thing Species makes lol.

Good luck with the cleanse
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Love dymatize. It's not the best, but it's priced aggressively & they have a billion flavors & blends for whatever you need. Cellucor's stuff I actually got really sick of really fast - at some point you don't want your shake to taste like desert, you just need to drink it. You don't always feel like a milkshake; you just smashed legs to death & a lean-ass scoop or two of isolate in about 8 oz water is all you're getting down. Dymatize or Species Isolyze for that for me. Only legit priced thing Species makes lol. Good luck with the cleanse
    I hated dymatize it tasted awful!

So far so good on the cleanse. Feel a little better
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Good luck with the clense buddy. I can't imagine fasting all day. Now you know how Hyde feels everyday
    Purus labs Rep
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hated dymatize it tasted awful!

So far so good on the cleanse. Feel a little better
    I've had stuff I loved & stuff I hated by them. But it was all cheap, so that's relevant to me. ON is both expensive & lousy tasting to me for the most part, so I gave up hope in it. Species really is a legit isolate. Not very sweet, but mixes perfectly & it's no BS.

Keep crapping & feel better-er!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Good luck with the clense buddy. I can't imagine fasting all day. Now you know how Hyde feels everyday

I thought he started eating again?

I've had stuff I loved & stuff I hated by them. But it was all cheap, so that's relevant to me. ON is both expensive & lousy tasting to me for the most part, so I gave up hope in it. Species really is a legit isolate. Not very sweet, but mixes perfectly & it's no BS. Keep crapping & feel better-er!
    I don't care for ON personally anymore. Especially the price. Taste was bare able but nothin special. Never heard of species.

Definitely crapping... Unbelievable amounts. Starving though. Gonna break the fast soon. Last meal was 8:30p yesterday.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Just eat something that will continue to go right thru you. If you weren't dieting I'd say something cream-based like alfredo lol

Hot sauces on brown rice & beans & some protein of choice would be a fire healthy option. Or even hot peppers with it.

Species is Dave Palumbo's brand. Don't drink too much or you might get that extendo gut like him tho It's all over-priced except Isolyze, which is def worth it in the big tubs.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Just eat something that will continue to go right thru you. If you weren't dieting I'd say something cream-based like alfredo lol Hot sauces on brown rice & beans & some protein of choice would be a fire healthy option. Or even hot peppers with it. Species is Dave Palumbo's brand. Don't drink too much or you might get that extendo gut like him tho It's all over-priced except Isolyze, which is def worth it in the big tubs.
    Lol yeah hot sauce... F that dude. It already hurts! Need a bidet in my next house lmao. After it get off the can I may go smash some Metamucil. Since I've had literally zero cals I might go with some form of dairy.. Maybe Ice cream.. :-D that'll go in one side out the other I'm sure.

You got those Shelby books I sent you still? When my lap top broke I think I lost them...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Ding light bulb...

Coffee and ice cream in one sitting. CLEAR!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Ding light bulb...

Coffee and ice cream in one sitting. CLEAR!

Flavor of ice cream? f*** i love ice cream.
    FINAFLEX REP
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Flavor of ice cream? f*** i love ice cream.
    Doesn't matter lmao
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Great news... Got a new lifting partner. I lifted with him for 5 years in school pre military. He's the one that convinced me to wait a while longer on juice... I've seen him at 265 with abs at my height... Woohoo extra push!
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Great news... Got a new lifting partner. I lifted with him for 5 years in school pre military. He's the one that convinced me to wait a while longer on juice... I've seen him at 265 with abs at my height... Woohoo extra push!
    How tall is he - 7ft lol?
    FINAFLEX REP
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

How tall is he - 7ft lol?
    5'10.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Lol yeah hot sauce... F that dude. It already hurts! Need a bidet in my next house lmao. After it get off the can I may go smash some Metamucil. Since I've had literally zero cals I might go with some form of dairy.. Maybe Ice cream.. :-D that'll go in one side out the other I'm sure.

You got those Shelby books I sent you still? When my lap top broke I think I lost them...
    Sent the convo w/ the attachments right back to ya! Should have em now Thanks again!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Thanks broseph. You da man!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

LOL. http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...ed_others.html
    anyone hear about planet sh*tnesses latest and greatest bout with being absolutely f*cking retarded?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

lol thanks for posting.
    FINAFLEX REP
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Big time back day.

Bent over rows
    7 sets 10 10 8 5 5 3 10

Cable pull downs
    4x10

Meadows rows 4x8

Hs pull down... Massive pr in reps at the weights used

Cable low row
    3x10

Db pull over 2x18

Db shrug
    3x12

Seated calves 4x15

Leg press calves 3x15 1x12,12,7

Feeling pretty swole.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Big time back day.

Feeling pretty swole.
    I guess so... you tore it up man...
    FINAFLEX REP
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Damn! Big back day indeed! Great session man
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Nice back day buddy. Back days are for sure my favorite days
    Purus labs Rep
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Arms today. Nothin huge..

V bars, ropes and reverse grip handle from the high cable, cgbp and dips,

Db curls pinwheels and machine preachers. Good pump. Moved big weight
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Arms today. Nothin huge..

V bars, ropes and reverse grip handle from the high cable, cgbp and dips,

Db curls pinwheels and machine preachers. Good pump. Moved big weight
    Nothing huge? Come on man...no need to be modest. We ALL know better.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

lmao. it was kind of a long rest between sets type day. no real intensity honestly. the big breaks allowed me to move massive weight but idk it was an off day.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

The small addition of carbs got me looking big and full. Went out last night. The bar tender asked me if I was wearing a shirt from the toddlers department. I said f u is xxl. He gave me the year right look. My girl grabbed my collar and looked and she's like he's serious.

And hour later the owner of the establishments son came up and told my friend to quit jabbing the needle in my ass I'm scaring away customers. About 15 minutes later I saw him talking to my girl and he was asking what I was on. I drew the line there and since I did have a little vodka and sugar free red bull I decided he and I needed to talk about how I could count on two fingers how many times I ate something other than salad and drank something other than water since December at his dad's establishment and that I've been busting my ass in the gym. He still didn't believe it so I told him accuse me of juice again in public In front of friends and family I'll punch him in the fu( king throat and laugh at him while he chokes on his Adam's apple. I think I got the point across lmao.

Long story short. Got a lot of comments, looking big. Looking leanish. May have a big blast coming up in a few months. No further details to be revealed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 11:35 PM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Exercise Science