A BEASTS training log.

Page 18 of 58 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

1. Bump so I can find this later
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Leave a trail of bread crumbs
    •   

3. So. Since the end of my supply of a recently sponsored log I've been dealing with severe heart burn. By no means am I single handedly blaming said supplement, it's definitely a combination of Copenhagen vodka bad diet stress and potentially the supplement helped aggravate it, but I've come to the realization that I have a stomach ulcer (again). I haven't been chewing drinking and smoking super heavily-can of chew a week and maybe a drink or two Sunday during the games.

Needless to say I need to clean it up very heavily. That being said pushing hard hurts like a son of a bitch so I'll be going light with an upper lower split. Should be clear to go in about two weeks honestly.

Hit upper today.

Flat bench.

"Heavy" set
    305x8

Hs pull down
    Final set drop set 100lbs/side-25lbs
    100x6x75x5x50x7x25x9

Hs incline pec
    90/sidex16

Bent over row
    135x15

Db shoulders
    65x12

Superset tri pd/low cable curl
    Full stackx16 on both.

Decent pump. Guts are rough.

4. Man that 305x8 on Bench is pretty friggin awesome!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man that 305x8 on Bench is pretty friggin awesome!
    Thanks my man. Got about 30lbs to match my best set of 8+reps. Still not too upset with it though.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CaptForest View Post
    subbed
    welcome.

7. I heart Copenhagen. ..just sayin
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Name:  The Dude_20131003_15_02_48_Pro.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  34.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I heart Copenhagen. ..just sayin
    mmmmmm
    Independent Review

9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Thanks my man. Got about 30lbs to match my best set of 8+reps. Still not too upset with it though.
    Man as you know I havent been able to train for strength in forever I think if I were lucky right now I could rep 285x8, my best recently was 275x10. So those are big numbers to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    So Nasty... Just Sayin! I used to like the smell of Skoal, but to me copenhagen has always just smelled so bad. I think I got sick as a dog on it when I was young. I do know that my first "Chew" of of a plug of Levi Garrett had me lying in a sewer ditch in the fetal position losing every bit of my breakfast! Me and chewing / dipping tobacco have just never had a good relationship. I grew up in the mountains and gave it my all to be "One of the guys" but got sick every time I tried. Oh except for the powdered snuff... Granny Pittman always had a can of Cherry flavored snuff and I could deal with that without getting sick. Would sit out on the porch dipping cherry powdered snuff and shooting at random things with her 12 gauge. LOL
    Current Training Log -

10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Name:  The Dude_20131003_15_02_48_Pro.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  34.0 KB
    mmmmmm
    that is my weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man as you know I havent been able to train for strength in forever I think if I were lucky right now I could rep 285x8, my best recently was 275x10. So those are big numbers to me!

So Nasty... Just Sayin! I used to like the smell of Skoal, but to me copenhagen has always just smelled so bad. I think I got sick as a dog on it when I was young. I do know that my first "Chew" of of a plug of Levi Garrett had me lying in a sewer ditch in the fetal position losing every bit of my breakfast! Me and chewing / dipping tobacco have just never had a good relationship. I grew up in the mountains and gave it my all to be "One of the guys" but got sick every time I tried. Oh except for the powdered snuff... Granny Pittman always had a can of Cherry flavored snuff and I could deal with that without getting sick. Would sit out on the porch dipping cherry powdered snuff and shooting at random things with her 12 gauge. LOL
    hey dude i wouldnt shake a stick at the 305 like i said. i 'm getting back up to my normal "natty" numbers. got a little way to go but still beyond happy with my efforts. even if i was at 285 i wouldnt cry by any means. still above average and i dont like to be average!

cherry snuff... sissy girl! redman chewing tobacco is what usually kills me. just a little cheek and i'm ready to die. i get even more nasueaus when its soaked in burbon but damn it tastes sooo good!

11. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    that is my weakness.

hey dude i wouldnt shake a stick at the 305 like i said. i 'm getting back up to my normal "natty" numbers. got a little way to go but still beyond happy with my efforts. even if i was at 285 i wouldnt cry by any means. still above average and i dont like to be average!

cherry snuff... sissy girl! redman chewing tobacco is what usually kills me. just a little cheek and i'm ready to die. i get even more nasueaus when its soaked in burbon but damn it tastes sooo good!
    Haha, you ever had powdered snuff? It is a dry powder, that stuff burns when you put it in your lip. I remember being shocked when I put this stuff in my lip and it burned. I mean seeing a 95 lbs 90 year old woman dipping it like nothing so I tried some and it burnt like a mofo. She also was always spitting in a spittoon that was about 6 feet away and hardly ever missed. Oh yeah the Redman whew, that stuff lit me up too. Like I said, I tried like hell to be one of the guys. Just kept getting sick. So I decided that smoking Marlboro Reds was the best thing for me to do... LMAO Thank goodness I was able to quit that I was up to over 2.5 packs a day when I quit.
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Haha, you ever had powdered snuff? It is a dry powder, that stuff burns when you put it in your lip. I remember being shocked when I put this stuff in my lip and it burned. I mean seeing a 95 lbs 90 year old woman dipping it like nothing so I tried some and it burnt like a mofo. She also was always spitting in a spittoon that was about 6 feet away and hardly ever missed. Oh yeah the Redman whew, that stuff lit me up too. Like I said, I tried like hell to be one of the guys. Just kept getting sick. So I decided that smoking Marlboro Reds was the best thing for me to do... LMAO Thank goodness I was able to quit that I was up to over 2.5 packs a day when I quit.
    i was thinking cherry skoal. i've never dipped snuff. i've snorted it once. F THAT. jesus f*cking christ i wanted to die. it felt like someone shot me in the brain with a brick that was preheated to 9 billion degrees. good niccotine buzz though.

13. I love how you said when you were a kid you thought benchpress was working out. I still laugh at that. Still, left you with some darn good bench skills!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

14. Got a new log up gents. Stop in if you like! It's time to bulk

Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    i was thinking cherry skoal. i've never dipped snuff. i've snorted it once. F THAT. jesus f*cking christ i wanted to die. it felt like someone shot me in the brain with a brick that was preheated to 9 billion degrees. good niccotine buzz though.
    Yeah, that sounds about right. If it burnt the inside of my lip that bad I can't imagine snorting it. LOL
    Current Training Log -

16. Can anyone say fresh venison tenderloins? Boom baby. Let the bowtech eat!

17. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Can anyone say fresh venison tenderloins? Boom baby. Let the bowtech eat!
    Skunked so far here...congrats buddy. Foggier than fuk here
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Skunked so far here...congrats buddy. Foggier than fuk here
    Foggy as **** here too actually. Didn't see her till she was sitting on my face.

19. You can send those tenderloins this way anytime...
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You can send those tenderloins this way anytime...
    No sir. Demz mines yo.

21. Sounds like a nice meal
    Independent Review

22. Supps came in today. I'll start the ABE Epro stack Sunday. Hit legs today. No crazy numbers. Made sure my ass hit the floor every rep on front squats. Definitely roasted the ol legs.

Hyde thanks for the ignite2 recommend. Half a scoop was very tolerable and even enjoyable.

23. Gotta love a day when supps come in!
    Current Training Log -

24. [QUOTE="MrKleen73;4194488"]Gotta love a day when a dude comes in you! [\QUOTE]

In what?

25. Lol glad it's treating you well so far. Tastes really wonky at first but soon I came to really enjoy it, btw.
    [email protected]

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol glad it's treating you well so far. Tastes really wonky at first but soon I came to really enjoy it, btw.
    Funny you say that...I got the watermelon with a hint of vomit flavor. Had another great lift with it tonight though. Good energy with it.

27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Funny you say that...I got the watermelon with a hint of vomit flavor. Had another great lift with it tonight though. Good energy with it.
    That's the exact way to describe the taste!!! Lol it does work..

28. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    That's the exact way to describe the taste!!! Lol it does work..
    Oh good I thought there was something wrong with me

29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Oh good I thought there was something wrong with me
    Oh there still is something wrong with you!! Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split