A BEASTS training log. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 17

A BEASTS training log.

Page 17 of 44 First ... 12151617181922 ... Last
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chest

Incline smith 12,10,8,6 last set was 2 45's a 25 and 10 on each side

Slight incline db press 2 sets 6 then 2 of 8. My gyms DBS only go to hundo so I did 2 of 10 for the last 2

Flat bench 2x15@225

Stretch push-ups 2 to fail. I got a gnarly stretch at failure.

Venison tenderloins for dinner. Gonna hit 2200ish canals before it's over.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Last night I took off. Severe sinus headache. One of the ones where I thought I might lose an eye and teeth style. Tonight will be a solo lift for back and shoulders.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work Beast, and that food looks great. Yeah I didn't figure the Buff chicken would be as good as the wings but if it was good then I will give it a try.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Heavy incline presses! Nice job Beast!
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice work Beast, and that food looks great. Yeah I didn't figure the Buff chicken would be as good as the wings but if it was good then I will give it a try.
    I would personally (when I do it again) either boil or crockpot the breasts in chicken broth and make the sauce separately. Don't try to cook in the sauce. IMHO it ruined it.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Heavy incline presses! Nice job Beast!
    I don't like that hs machine. Feels so unnatural. Idk how I feel about it. Unfortunately next week the schedule calls out machine inclines and barbell inclines. Maybe my gyms got a nautilus to try instead of the hammer strengths.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Hammer Strength incline can feel odd if you don't have it at the right height creating the better angle for you. Try lining the handles up so that where you put your hands on the bar is about middle of the chest or 1 inch higher and see if it doesn't feel a little better.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

The Hammer Strength incline can feel odd if you don't have it at the right height creating the better angle for you. Try lining the handles up so that where you put your hands on the bar is about middle of the chest or 1 inch higher and see if it doesn't feel a little better.
    I've noticed that I have a tendency to sit too low when doing these.. Your right he may need to raise the set higher..
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Week 2 leg day. I'm going to be cursing this meadows guy a lot and the big sexy bald guy that showed me his program.

Warmed up with 3x10 leg curls and 10 partials on each set

Squats with a 3 sec neg
    225x10 245x8 275x5. Missed my target of 6 but that last one was a grinder

Leg press 3 sec neg. I was supposed to beat last weeks. First set I did. 5 plates per side and a quarter for 7 very solid reps and light assist on the last rep. Second set I hit 5 dropped the quarters and ground it out. Last set was 5 per side and I had to assist my last 3 reps.

Subbed lunges for step ups. Lunges kill my knees. 2x10 per leg with 50lb dbs

Db SLDL. 2x20 with the 50s

6x15 on calf press. Total of 13 work sets. Probably 23 if you count warm ups. My legs are a gelatinous blob.

Shot another doe this weekend. It's big buck or bust now. Hunting about. 100 acres that hasn't seen a human in at least 5 yrs. prob 10. Pretty pumped.
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Dude that would be so sick!! Ive been letting does walk the last couple weeks...no more free passes lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Dude that would be so sick!! Ive been letting does walk the last couple weeks...no more free passes lol
    I'm pumped about this. It's down below where my stand is in some steep gnarly hill that flattens out and opens up. I've watched so many deer disappear over that ledge. It's time to find them. Stick you a doe. Get you some additive free all natural deliciousness. Great for a diet.
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How do you get into your stand after a legday like that??
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    How do you get into your stand after a legday like that??
    Idk. I'm trying to figure how to get out of bed now... I got a week to figure out tree stands and such.
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Idk. I'm trying to figure how to get out of bed now... I got a week to figure out tree stands and such.
    LOL your going to need a lift to get in that stand..
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    LOL your going to need a lift to get in that stand..
    You got one I can borrow? lol
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

You got one I can borrow? lol
    I'll put you on my shoulder and give you a boost..
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll put you on my shoulder and give you a boost..
    Of all the guys he could be stepping on their shoulders, you volunteer yours.....you trying to put your shoulders back on the bench or what?!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Of all the guys he could be stepping on their shoulders, you volunteer yours.....you trying to put your shoulders back on the bench or what?!
    Yeah I thought that was a little crazy.. Wanna see shoulders. Lift update incoming. F*cking brutal.
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Chest n shoulders

Incline smith 12,10,8,6- 3 plates per side for 5 and a force rep

Slight decline dbs
    Hundos 3x8

Incline bb
    185x8x4

Side lateral machine4 sets 16 reps first 8 with added resistance

Real delt machine 4x20

Over and backs 2x12. 85lbs. Meadows does 100. I think my performance was solid.
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Chest n shoulders Incline smith 12,10,8,6- 3 plates per side for 5 and a force rep Slight decline dbs Hundos 3x8 Incline bb 185x8x4 Side lateral machine4 sets 16 reps first 8 with added resistance Real delt machine 4x20 Over and backs 2x12. 85lbs. Meadows does 100. I think my performance was solid.
    Oh. That incline smith. Definitely a pr. By 40lbs. Pretty stoked about that.
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh. That incline smith. Definitely a pr. By 40lbs. Pretty stoked about that.
    Nice!

You currently on anything?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice! You currently on anything?
    That's what I want to know..
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You currently on anything?
    If I know beast he's probably currently on another dude in a city park somewhere
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Btw awesome work Beast; goin' heavy chevy today for sure man. Impressive smith & dbell #s
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Congrats on the PR! 40 lbs! Nice!
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Ya'll may not believe me but all I'm using is a pwo and creatine. :-D. Drugs wait till I'm leaner. Guess I've got pent up rage. :-).
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

You are crushing it in here, and I thought I heard someone cursing me the other day. Now I know who it was! My hammies are thrashed right now. Quads not so much. Squats are far from a quad exercise for me.
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

You are crushing it in here, and I thought I heard someone cursing me the other day. Now I know who it was! My hammies are thrashed right now. Quads not so much. Squats are far from a quad exercise for me.
    My squats are heavy hammy and quad until I pre exhaust hammies. All quad and glutes. My ass is on FIRE! I'm definitely cursing the mountain dog. Not mr kleen! Week 2 shoulders and chest has me crying lol. I've never felt so much DOMS in my delts!
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

My squats are heavy hammy and quad until I pre exhaust hammies. All quad and glutes. My ass is on FIRE! I'm definitely cursing the mountain dog. Not mr kleen! Week 2 shoulders and chest has me crying lol. I've never felt so much DOMS in my delts!
    No doubt, I have done a lot of programs and I can honestly say nothing has improved my delts as much.
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I can only hope meadows improves my shoulders. Hope he helps the 'ol arms a bit too.

Back day

Meadows rows
    75x10x4

Pulldowns 3x10 think big set was 175

Cable rows
    3x10

1 arm pull down 3x8

Doesn't look like a lot. 13 sets though. Not counting warm up.

Just smashed half a carton of whites and a potato. Still hungry as hell. No bueno.
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Anyone got a good place to grab bulk caffeine powder? I'm going to expirament.. Gonna make some pre and intra concoctions. I know np doesn't carry it.
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Deer hunters.. ALWAYS make sure your deer is dead. http://vitaminl.tv/video/1168?ref=fbs
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Deer hunters.. ALWAYS make sure your deer is dead. http://vitaminl.tv/video/1168?ref=fbs
    Lol I saw that the other day on FB...I jumped even though I knew it was coming. Check.out how high that thing jumps
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I can only hope meadows improves my shoulders. Hope he helps the 'ol arms a bit too.

Back day

Meadows rows
    75x10x4

Pulldowns 3x10 think big set was 175

Cable rows
    3x10

1 arm pull down 3x8

Doesn't look like a lot. 13 sets though. Not counting warm up.

Just smashed half a carton of whites and a potato. Still hungry as hell. No bueno.
    Nice work!
    Anyone got a good place to grab bulk caffeine powder? I'm going to expirament.. Gonna make some pre and intra concoctions. I know np doesn't carry it.
    No, but I have a bunch of bulk caps you can have.

I knew what was coming and still jumped. LOL
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Nice work! No, but I have a bunch of bulk caps you can have. I knew what was coming and still jumped. LOL
    Lol I jumped too. Id have to throw you a couple bucks for the caps though. You've already been entirely too generous offering to share diet and training info and such.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Lol I jumped too. Id have to throw you a couple bucks for the caps though. You've already been entirely too generous offering to share diet and training info and such.
    I think I have like maybe 50 left, not gonna use em. You can throw me an address and your friendship. Maybe send me a couple oz of Deer Jerky when you get one. MMMMMMMM!!!!!
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I think I have like maybe 50 left, not gonna use em. You can throw me an address and your friendship. Maybe send me a couple oz of Deer Jerky when you get one. MMMMMMMM!!!!!
    Lol I could consider that the jerky, I need to learn how to make jerky though.
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Mr Kleen, i think Bcazo might be interested in the little friendly competition we're talking about over in Danb's log.

hit arms today since i missed friday due to getting out of work excessively early and going hunting instead. todays lift consisted of 4 super sets, 4 rotations each. basically 16 sets for bi's 16 for tri's if you want to get technical. brutal.

hit some rope extensions to get blood pumping in my tri's.

ss1
    pushdowns for 12 reps, dip machine 15,12,9,6.

ss2
    supinated (palms up) kickbacks-8 reps, over head rope extensions 12 reps

couple sets of db curls to get the blood into my bi's

ss3
    seated db curls 3sec neg for 8 reps, preacher machine 10 reps hard squeeze at peak.

ss4
    reverse grip curls for sets of 15, db hammer curls (both at the same time) sets of 10

my arms have a pump that compares to being on steroids, no lie. tons of blood. their hard as rocks. full movement isnt easy. great lift day.
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Mr Kleen, i think Bcazo might be interested in the little friendly competition we're talking about over in Danb's log. hit arms today since i missed friday due to getting out of work excessively early and going hunting instead. todays lift consisted of 4 super sets, 4 rotations each. basically 16 sets for bi's 16 for tri's if you want to get technical. brutal. hit some rope extensions to get blood pumping in my tri's. ss1 pushdowns for 12 reps, dip machine 15,12,9,6. ss2 supinated (palms up) kickbacks-8 reps, over head rope extensions 12 reps couple sets of db curls to get the blood into my bi's ss3 seated db curls 3sec neg for 8 reps, preacher machine 10 reps hard squeeze at peak. ss4 reverse grip curls for sets of 15, db hammer curls (both at the same time) sets of 10 my arms have a pump that compares to being on steroids, no lie. tons of blood. their hard as rocks. full movement isnt easy. great lift day.
    Another monster session !! What competition are we talking about??
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Another monster session !! What competition are we talking about??
    The idea is in danbs meadows log. Basically abs by feb. Loser has to perform a powerlifting in a skirt in a public gym.
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

need motivation?

http://youtu.be/Fj47fuKDV9Y

heading in for death by legs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0