A BEASTS training log.

Page 11 of 58 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

We'll all meet up there for the grand opening!! Love the name Hyde..
    Lol that'd be bad ass!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. I'd be down like a clown to hit up your town for that
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. Sundays eats

3300 cals 72f 170c 220p.

4. 2300 cals same macros my bad

5. Tren's in. **** got real.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Tren's in. **** got real.
    It's been real!! Now we're in trouble.

7. How much tren you running/wk?
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    How much tren you running/wk?
    Starting at 30mg/day

9. How much test you gonna run/wk now that I'm thinking it? Will you back it down as you scale the tren up?
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    How much test you gonna run/wk now that I'm thinking it? Will you back it down as you scale the tren up?
    Test will stay @200mgs a week. I've only been cruising on the test. Eq is 500mgs. I didn't much care for test past hrt doses.

11. Makes a lot of sense to me - not like it's where the gains really are compared to a primarily anabolic like tren anyway. I thought I recall CSA2179 sayin somthing about EQ normally run like 750-1g? Noticing much from 500 yet?
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Makes a lot of sense to me - not like it's where the gains really are compared to a primarily anabolic like tren anyway. I thought I recall CSA2179 sayin somthing about EQ normally run like 750-1g? Noticing much from 500 yet?
    Not expecting tons from it, it's more in place to preserve mass in a caloric deficit. When I'm lean I love the dry hard vascular look it gives. There's no point in running massive doses to lean out it seems counter productive. High doses are more for absolute growth.

13. Yeah, makes sense to me to just keep anabolic and otherwise let the diet & training do their thing.
    [email protected]

14. Today's eats (refeed)

3642cals 317p 375c 109f. SOLID refeed I'm gonna look full as a mofo tomorrow. Almost all of it was clean, the only cheat food i had was a small bit of ice cream. Today was an off day from the gym. I might do a double sesh tomorrow-am and pm with heavy cardio. We'll see what happens at the bodyshop with my baby in the morning.

15. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Today's eats (refeed)

3642cals 317p 375c 109f. SOLID refeed I'm gonna look full as a mofo tomorrow. Almost all of it was clean, the only cheat food i had was a small bit of ice cream. Today was an off day from the gym. I might do a double sesh tomorrow-am and pm with heavy cardio. We'll see what happens at the bodyshop with my baby in the morning.
    Now that is a solid refeed! I had about those macros all weekend and today I was looking jacked in the gym. Kill that double sesh bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Today's eats (refeed)

Now THATS a refeed, and 95% was clean. Gonna be on swole sb
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Now THATS a refeed, and 95% was clean. Gonna be on swole sb
    Gotta eat big to keep some mass. Imma be pissed if I'm under 215 in single digit bf.

18. Some re-feed that's like 2 days worth of food for me right now! Damn I'm jelly.. Good luck with the beast ride.

19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    And I wrecked my truck :-(
    Booooo
    Independent Review

20. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Tren's in. **** got real.
    Soooo jelly!
    Independent Review

21. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Soooo jelly!
    I like grape jelly.

22. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

I like weiner jelly.
    O_o
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

23. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

O_o
    So?

Woke up this am. Allergies were horrific. Felt like I had a fat chick sitting on my face. Needless to say I didn't make it before I took my truck to the bodyshop. Hit it after work tris bis and chest.

Rope push down

3x10xstack

Seated dips
    90x10 180x10 2x8x230

Cgbp
    3x8x225

Hammer curls
    3x10x40

Db preachers
    2x10x25. 2x8x30

Incline db press
    3x15x65

Cable x
    5 sets 10 reps I have no idea what weights I was working in with another guy and never touched the pins

All breaks between sets were 60sec or less. Was about ready to hurl from my sinus so I bailed.

2420cal 251p 217c 55f.

24. You got some heavy lifts going on there beast. Hey and fat girls need love to come on now!

25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You got some heavy lifts going on there beast. Hey and fat girls need love to come on now!
    oh i know they do. you should see the behemoth im dating. well... one of them..

26. Put my pants on this am. 1 belt hole smaller. 239 on the same scale that had me at 248. Probably a good bit of water loss from discontinuing dbol. Shoulders n back again tonight.

27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Put my pants on this am. 1 belt hole smaller. 239 on the same scale that had me at 248. Probably a good bit of water loss from discontinuing dbol. Shoulders n back again tonight.
    I think if the beast was sitting at 225-230 you would be one lean machine.

28. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

I think if the beast was sitting at 225-230 you would be one lean machine.
    I think 220 will be VERY interesting.

I was driving to the gym today. I got the crazy notion that I wanted to smoke the piss out of my legs.

Squat
    135x10 225x10 275x8x2 315x6. 3 doubles at 365.

Press
    300x25 400x20 400x15x2

3 sets of full rack extensions

Break. Vomit. Vomit. Vomit more.

Standing calves 2 super sets 5-0-5 rep count till fail, standard raise till fail

Seated
    Platex25 2 platesx14 dropx14 for 2 sets

I think the throwing up covered cardio. Including the throw up break I was there for 62 minutes.

29. Lol nice leg session beast!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

30. Omg idk kill a man for bacon wrapped scallops right now
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM