A BEASTS training log.

Page 10 of 44 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Lol I hear that man. This truck is my baby. First brand new vehicle I've owned.

    I just don't understand how the body shop thought bubbled clear coat and paint from the other vehicle in the accident would be ok. There's no sense of pride in workmanship. It's disapointing
    Thats crazy I hope your making them fix it?? Don't feel bad cause when I got my new truck about 6 months ago my wife hit a parked car. Only had 600 miles on it and $3600.00 worth of damage. I thought I was going to divorce her!! LOL Needless to say she never drove it again..

  2. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    5973130
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haha had my truck (wasn't brand new but still a pretty penny) for 3 days and got door dinged in my own damn driveway! I was seriously so p1ssed
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Thats crazy I hope your making them fix it?? Don't feel bad cause when I got my new truck about 6 months ago my wife hit a parked car. Only had 600 miles on it and $3600.00 worth of damage. I thought I was going to divorce her!! LOL Needless to say she never drove it again..
    Damn I was pissed because mine just turned 14k miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha had my truck (wasn't brand new but still a pretty penny) for 3 days and got door dinged in my own damn driveway! I was seriously so p1ssed
    I get mad if I do it but I'm so cute I can't stay mad at myself for too long
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ok today was leg day. a very lethargic one at that. hot and humid all day until i left the gym. go figure.

    squat
    2x10x135 3x10x225

    leg press
    2plates per sidex15 2x3x15 widow maker 4x15

    seated leg curls
    3x20x70

    lying leg curls
    2x15x90

    toe raises
    3 sets till failure

    15 minutes cardio.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  5. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    ok today was leg day. a very lethargic one at that. hot and humid all day until i left the gym. go figure.

    squat
    2x10x135 3x10x225

    leg press
    2plates per sidex15 2x3x15 widow maker 4x15

    seated leg curls
    3x20x70

    lying leg curls
    2x15x90

    toe raises
    3 sets till failure

    15 minutes cardio.
    2150 cals 230 p 150c 56f. I fell short on fats big time today.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  6. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    2523498
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    94.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    ok today was leg day. a very lethargic one at that. hot and humid all day until i left the gym. go figure.

    squat
    2x10x135 3x10x225

    leg press
    2plates per sidex15 2x3x15 widow maker 4x15

    seated leg curls
    3x20x70

    lying leg curls
    2x15x90

    toe raises
    3 sets till failure

    15 minutes cardio.
    Looks like we both had a pretty decent leg day. You were lethargic and i was running off piss poor sleep!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  7. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Looks like we both had a pretty decent leg day. You were lethargic and i was running off piss poor sleep!
    You and I need to stop making excuses and sack up and move weight!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You and I need to stop making excuses and sack up and move weight!
    What a bunch of pusses you 2 are!!! LOL
  9. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looks like I'll be heading to Indonesia in about 2-3 weeks. I'm gonna come off and pct since ill be there a month and can't front load that much long estered gear. I'll get bloods when I get back, probably 3 weeks after I discontinue Clomid.

    Yesterday was like 2100 calories.today will be around the same. Gonna hit shoulders and chest tonight hopefully. After doing literally nothing at work all day I'm not all that motivated
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  10. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    5973130
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Looks like I'll be heading to Indonesia in about 2-3 weeks. I'm gonna come off and pct since ill be there a month and can't front load that much long estered gear. I'll get bloods when I get back, probably 3 weeks after I discontinue Clomid.

    Yesterday was like 2100 calories.today will be around the same. Gonna hit shoulders and chest tonight hopefully. After doing literally nothing at work all day I'm not all that motivated
    Damn dude sucks to hear you have to cut it short. Are you on TRT?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  11. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Damn dude sucks to hear you have to cut it short. Are you on TRT?
    Not yet. This cycle was titled operation shutdown when I started :-D.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  12. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    5973130
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Not yet. This cycle was titled operation shutdown when I started :-D.
    Lol right on man. I thought I remembered you saying something about it but wasn't sure.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Chest and shoulders

    Incline db-2 sec neg

    1x15x45 3x15x85

    Flat fly superset flat hex
    4x8x45

    Cable x
    30x10 3x8x40 1x6x40x30

    Lateral raise superset rear delt flies-
    Lateral raise 3x15x20 rear delt 3x15x135

    20 min cardio.

    It's damned humid here. I'm drenched.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  14. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Looks like I'll be heading to Indonesia in about 2-3 weeks. I'm gonna come off and pct since ill be there a month and can't front load that much long estered gear. I'll get bloods when I get back, probably 3 weeks after I discontinue Clomid.

    Yesterday was like 2100 calories.today will be around the same. Gonna hit shoulders and chest tonight hopefully. After doing literally nothing at work all day I'm not all that motivated
    No beast for 3 weeks what am I going to do??? What's in Indonesia ??
  15. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    No beast for 3 weeks what am I going to do??? What's in Indonesia ??
    I'm hoping for at minimum a hotel gym and wifi. Just don't wanna be bringing ugl gear all over I'm already nervous about getting my research chems in and their getting capped and put in legit supp bottles
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  16. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    2523498
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    94.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Like them incline dbs beezy. So, when you get bloods are you hopin they put you on trt?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  17. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Like them incline dbs beezy. So, when you get bloods are you hopin they put you on trt?
    Dude the sets of 15 brutalized me with the slow ass negatives.

    I'm definitely hoping for trt. I'm only pcting to keep the little bit I've gained for a little longer my t levels will tank a week after I stop.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  18. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    2523498
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    94.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Dude the sets of 15 brutalized me with the slow ass negatives.

    I'm definitely hoping for trt. I'm only pcting to keep the little bit I've gained for a little longer my t levels will tank a week after I stop.
    Hell yea, rep work is a beeeech, but the pump is oh so good lol

    Well i hope your shutdown lol get that trt!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  19. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,638
    Rep Power
    3935174
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    58.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dang man, hope it goes smooth gettin the rc in & you feel okay...and the gains stay where they belond, on you! Get that blast n cruise when you return.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  20. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Holy fugg my Bp is rediculous from the eq right now. Serious anxiety along with it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this stuff blows!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,928
    Rep Power
    4672979
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I hate it when BP bumps up. Mine kicked up my first 2 days on SD but went back down. Totally sucks though but anxiety is worse.


    Okay guys new log is up for my contest prep! Follow along and support me as I go from BLEAK TO FREAK!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redef...tion-prep.html
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I hate it when BP bumps up. Mine kicked up my first 2 days on SD but went back down. Totally sucks though but anxiety is worse.

    Okay guys new log is up for my contest prep! Follow along and support me as I go from BLEAK TO FREAK!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redef...tion-prep.html
    I think the anxiety is making the Bp worse lmao. Eq is the only drug that jacks me up like this.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  23. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Last few days nips have been killing me. 2.5mg letro a day with 20mg nolva. Then I remembered tren. Popped caber 30 minutes ago. I need a vagina to destroy. My nips also feel a bit better afterwards.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  24. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    5973130
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Last few days nips have been killing me. 2.5mg letro a day with 20mg nolva. Then I remembered tren. Popped caber 30 minutes ago. I need a vagina to destroy. My nips also feel a bit better afterwards.
    Haha go smash some vag bro.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  25. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    2523498
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    94.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Last few days nips have been killing me. 2.5mg letro a day with 20mg nolva. Then I remembered tren. Popped caber 30 minutes ago. I need a vagina to destroy. My nips also feel a bit better afterwards.
    Go beat some walls in!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  26. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,638
    Rep Power
    3935174
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    58.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Go pound some roast beef!!!....at Arby's, then find a woman and have sex
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  27. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896202
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Errmmm! Vajina!
    Independent Review
  28. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Shortly after I dosed my caber and posted that, my sinus slammed shut. I had to breathe through my mouth. It's still tight but better. Just want to make sure y'all know that's one of the more common sides if you ever decide to use it. I don't recommend using it pwo or before you go to work.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  29. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896202
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Shortly after I dosed my caber and posted that, my sinus slammed shut. I had to breathe through my mouth. It's still tight but better. Just want to make sure y'all know that's one of the more common sides if you ever decide to use it. I don't recommend using it pwo or before you go to work.
    Sucks donkey ballz
    Independent Review
  30. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Back day


    Gvt opener- bent over rows
    135x10 175x10x7 155x10x3

    Hammer strength pull downs-super slow negatives with a huge stretch at the bottom
    70 per sidex8 reps 4 sets

    Meadows
    4x8x25. 1x5x50

    Fst7 free motion lat pull down
    90x10x3 80x8x3 80x10x1

    20min LISS

    Doesn't look like a lot on paper. 25 sets total says otherwise. And yes I liked what I saw in kleens log. Looked like brutalizing fun.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  31. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Back day

    Gvt opener- bent over rows
    135x10 175x10x7 155x10x3

    Hammer strength pull downs-super slow negatives with a huge stretch at the bottom
    70 per sidex8 reps 4 sets

    Meadows
    4x8x25. 1x5x50

    Fst7 free motion lat pull down
    90x10x3 80x8x3 80x10x1

    20min LISS

    Doesn't look like a lot on paper. 25 sets total says otherwise. And yes I liked what I saw in kleens log. Looked like brutalizing fun.
    How did u like that set of seven at the end??
  32. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    How did u like that set of seven at the end??
    It f*cking sucked! I loved the volume though the pump is insane.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  33. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    It f*cking sucked! I loved the volume though the pump is insane.
    Hurts like a mofo!! Set 6&7 are hell!
  34. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Hurts like a mofo!! Set 6&7 are hell!
    Yes.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  35. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,638
    Rep Power
    3935174
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    58.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice work...I used fst7 once at the end of chest day...it was brutal, people were staring at me, & pump was extreme. Idk about longterm growth, but I can attest that if you wanna break a sweat or catch a fierce pump fst7 will deliver in spades.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  36. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Nice work...I used fst7 once at the end of chest day...it was brutal, people were staring at me, & pump was extreme. Idk about longterm growth, but I can attest that if you wanna break a sweat or catch a fierce pump fst7 will deliver in spades.
    That it will. I think the growth benefits exist. The pump does seem to help stretch fascia. Fst is almost like a steroid pump when natural and it's like a nightmare on gear.

    The last few sets were almost comical I was grunting and groaning and trying to squeeze the muscle during the rep. I felt like such a d bag being super noisey with fairly light weight.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  37. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well. I hit legs today. Kinda. Me and my girl broke it off last night so my mind is and has been elsewhere.

    Squat
    135x10. 185x10x4 185x9 185x8 185x7 185x6 135x10x2 135x8

    That was it. Took me almost an hour. Absolutely no focus.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  38. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry to hear about u and your girl splitting .
  39. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,638
    Rep Power
    3935174
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    58.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    So after I spent thursday night with the MMA girl we planned on seeing each other for the 3rd time tomorrow....txt her this morning to make sure she's still down when she gets back from visiting family & she basically tells me she likes me too much already & it's going too well too fast but she's not ready for another bf cuz she just got out of a relationship...basically says she needs her space.

    What does that mean for me? Who f'ing knows...no idea if she'll be txting me in a wk or if I'll never see her again, I'm just kind of out to pasture. I haven't met someone I liked so much in years. And this is how my life goes...

    I kind of feel your pain today beastmode. I guess just try to trust in God that things will pan out for the best one way or another.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  40. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Power
    2582706
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    I kind of feel your pain today beastmode. I guess just try to trust in God that things will pan out for the best one way or another.
    Not a firm believer in the big guy but that last sentence is the truth. Sh*t'll pan out.

    Sucks she flaked. I hate when chicks date then realize they don't want to. Keep the chin up stay off rec drugs and stay on the iron right? That was life before women and will be after.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 09:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 03:12 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in