Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 26 of 87 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    The wife and I used to be hella adventerous before marriage. I asked what's up and she said she just wanted the ring
    At least she was honest about it.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Screw you bro
    Don't hate the player mane!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Don't hate the player mane!
    Not the playa just tha game right?
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Not the playa just tha game right?
    Now you got it.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  5. ...I just need to get it! lol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...I just need to get it! lol
    I've gotten to the point that I just take it!!! Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I've gotten to the point that I just take it!!! Lol
    lol that is always an option... oh sorry hunnie didn't know you were sleeping...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I've gotten to the point that I just take it!!! Lol
    That's what she said...
    Independent Review

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    That's what she said...
    Ayyyyyy Ohhh!!there it is!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Ayyyyyy Ohhh!!there it is!
    Jim Rome?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Jim Rome?
    Glad Im not the only Rome is burning fan in here
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  12. Let's see.....I got my new bottle of MAX PUMP in yesterday going to staple this supplement for sure from now on. Today's pre workout cocktail -1scoop Muscle Marinade, 2 scoops Condense, 4 MAX PUMP uncapped, 500mg agmatine, 7g taurine, half scoop BCAA......haven't used the ConDense and MAX PUMP together yet so I'm expecting to possibly get a headache but we will see. It's a little much but I'm kinda a big deal
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Let's see.....I got my new bottle of MAX PUMP in yesterday going to staple this supplement for sure from now on. Today's pre workout cocktail -1scoop Muscle Marinade, 2 scoops Condense, 4 MAX PUMP uncapped, 500mg agmatine, 7g taurine, half scoop BCAA......haven't used the ConDense and MAX PUMP together yet so I'm expecting to possibly get a headache but we will see. It's a little much but I'm kinda a big deal
    Yeah, that's a lot of nitrates.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yeah, that's a lot of nitrates.
    Yes sir it is. If it's too much I'll just keep doing MAX PUMP but not pre workout. Eight uncapped MAX PUMP didn't bother me though so I'll probably be fine.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  15. I dub thee Beast
    Independent Review

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Let's see.....I got my new bottle of MAX PUMP in yesterday going to staple this supplement for sure from now on. Today's pre workout cocktail -1scoop Muscle Marinade, 2 scoops Condense, 4 MAX PUMP uncapped, 500mg agmatine, 7g taurine, half scoop BCAA......haven't used the ConDense and MAX PUMP together yet so I'm expecting to possibly get a headache but we will see. It's a little much but I'm kinda a big deal
    Stand back Monte is going to explode!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Stand back Monte is going to explode!!
    Suicide Bomber by way of pre workout stims

  18. He's going to puke again.

  19. I think I did good today......update coming
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  20. That pre workout mix was amazing. Great endurance, awesome focus and some animalistic intensity. Wright was 228.6 today and I've had a lot of water come off over the last few days. Damn work cardio

    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 90.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 100.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 105.0'sx10
    Set 4 : 105.0'sx9
    |
    Dumbbell Bench Press
    Set 1 : 95.0'sx15
    Set 2 : 110.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 110.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 120.0'sx9
    |
    Hammer Strength Inner Chest Press
    Set 1 : 230.0x10
    Set 2 : 230.0x11
    Set 3 : 250.0x9
    Set 4 : 250.0x8
    |
    Hex Press
    Set 1 : 75.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 75.0'sx10
    Set 3 : 75.0'sx10
    Set 4 : 75.0'sx9
    |
    Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 100.0x20
    Set 2 : 120.0x15
    Set 3 : 120.0x15
    Set 4 : 120.0x15
    Set 5 : 140.0x10
    Set 6 : 140.0x11
    Set 7 : 140.0x10

    Finished with five sets of twelve on the Ab Wheel
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    That pre workout mix was amazing. Great endurance, awesome focus and some animalistic intensity. Wright was 228.6 today and I've had a lot of water come off over the last few days. Damn work cardio

    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 90.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 100.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 105.0'sx10
    Set 4 : 105.0'sx9
    |
    Dumbbell Bench Press
    Set 1 : 95.0'sx15
    Set 2 : 110.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 110.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 120.0'sx9
    |
    Hammer Strength Inner Chest Press
    Set 1 : 230.0x10
    Set 2 : 230.0x11
    Set 3 : 250.0x9
    Set 4 : 250.0x8
    |
    Hex Press
    Set 1 : 75.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 75.0'sx10
    Set 3 : 75.0'sx10
    Set 4 : 75.0'sx9
    |
    Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 100.0x20
    Set 2 : 120.0x15
    Set 3 : 120.0x15
    Set 4 : 120.0x15
    Set 5 : 140.0x10
    Set 6 : 140.0x11
    Set 7 : 140.0x10

    Finished with five sets of twelve on the Ab Wheel
    thats a workout there great job

  22. Felt good today. Had an awesome pump
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Felt good today. Had an awesome pump
    Thats how I felt these last 3 days, im really glad that i came to AM to read all the threads people posted, it really gets me motivated to wanna end up looking like you guys

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    Thats how I felt these last 3 days, im really glad that i came to AM to read all the threads people posted, it really gets me motivated to wanna end up looking like you guys
    All you gotta do is give the puppy dog eyes to look like Monte lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    All you gotta do is give the puppy dog eyes to look like Monte lol
    Lol. That's my Puss N Boots look right before I smash
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  26. You certainly did some work there... All those nitrates veins must have been a poppin...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    You certainly did some work there... All those nitrates veins must have been a poppin...
    Oh it was on like Donky Kong lol. Had some new veins wanting to come out on my upper chest. Very surprising since Ive been eating so much lately too.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  28. Gotta love it!

  29. Monster workout monte! That's a lot of weight to move with that much volume..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Monster workout monte! That's a lot of weight to move with that much volume..
    Felt great today. MAX PUMP makes a huge differance.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Lol. That's my Puss N Boots look right before I smash
    Does the dramatic lighting cost extra?
    but seriously, way to keep after your goals man, it's working!!

  32. Kill em dude
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  33. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    Does the dramatic lighting cost extra?
    but seriously, way to keep after your goals man, it's working!!
    Exactly what I was thinking! Lol. Really spooky lighting. "Something wicked this way comes"! Great job Monte.

  34. Haven't you guys ever been to photography school? Its ALL about lighting :P
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Haven't you guys ever been to photography school? Its ALL about lighting :P
    So you're really a skinny 140 lb dude?! Lolrof

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

    So you're really a skinny 140 lb dude?! Lolrof
    Yep! Amazing what a little shadow here and there will do
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  37. Hey just noticed your sig, congrats on the Rep dude...

  38. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hey just noticed your sig, congrats on the Rep dude...
    Same. Congrats brother! Awesome company to be a part of!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  39. Damn monte really, fina rep now. I mean you were awesome before but damn bro, you the fn man now lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Same. Congrats brother! Awesome company to be a part of!
    Hey Dan, just noticed yours! Congrats to you brother..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in