Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 2 of 87 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed on the Vitargo, if money is not in consideration it is superior but not sure that it is much better than a white bread and jam sandwhich for an insulin spike post workout. Follow that up with a 1/2 -1 cup of oats and you are good to do and full. Also muscle feast sells big bulk bags of ground oats, waxymaize, and malto all for pretty cheap. You could get an 8 lb bag of any two of these for the same money as one canister of Vitargo.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Agreed on the Vitargo, if money is not in consideration it is superior but not sure that it is much better than a white bread and jam sandwhich for an insulin spike post workout. Follow that up with a 1/2 -1 cup of oats and you are good to do and full. Also muscle feast sells big bulk bags of ground oats, waxymaize, and malto all for pretty cheap. You could get an 8 lb bag of any two of these for the same money as one canister of Vitargo.
    Might have to look into those bulk carbs. Kleen how do u suggest dosing the G8? 5 on 2 off?

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Might have to look into those bulk carbs. Kleen how do u suggest dosing the G8? 5 on 2 off?
    Personally, I did a dose every other night or every third night. Purely to avoid tolerance, when I was dosing everyday I noticed the effects are not as dramatic.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Agreed on the Vitargo, if money is not in consideration it is superior but not sure that it is much better than a white bread and jam sandwhich for an i

nsulin spike post workout. Follow that up with a 1/2 -1 cup of oats and you are good to do and full. Also muscle feast sells big bulk bags of ground oats, waxymaize, and malto all for pretty cheap. You could get an 8 lb bag of any two of these for the same money as one canister of Vitargo.
    Defintly cheaper and just as effective if using for post workout. I use my carb powders mostly pre so the malto and waxy dont work for me
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Todays workout was lacking. Wasn't planning on going this afternoon so I used a sample of Bullnox I had.........suck! I really need something 2 IGNITE my PUMPs to the MAX.

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Kleen how do u suggest dosing the G8? 5 on 2 off?
    is what i do, works like a champ
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Yeah was debating on that or every other night like BigRigg suggested. Usually I do 5 on 2 off on sleep aids. Thanks for re-affirming big man!

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Felt good in the gym and strength was there, but drive, aggression and pumps were down. Still avoiding heavy presses because of the shoulder. Its ok tho because my front delts are overdeveloped compared to my side and rear delts, so I'm really working weak point training lately. Just started doing power partials and face pulls again and I still love them! Reverse fly machine was hoarded by some scrawny fella for like 20mins so I did reverse cable flys instead. I don't like these because I don't feel like they are heavy enough but I do exhaust pretty well. Was a decent day considering all that

Behind Neck Shoulder Press (Warm-up)
    Set 1 : 135.0x15
    Set 2 : 135.0x15
    Set 3 : 135.0x15
    Set 4 : 135.0x12

Dumbbell Front Raise
    Set 1 : 50.0x13
    Set 2 : 60.0x11
    Set 3 : 60.0x11
    Set 4 : 60.0x10

Face Pull
    Set 1 : 120.0x14
    Set 2 : 120.0x13
    Set 3 : 130.0x12
    Set 4 : 130.0x11

Machine Side Delt Raise
    Set 1 : 110.0x15
    Set 2 : 110.0x14
    Set 3 : 110.0x13
    Set 4 : 110.0x12
    Set 5 : 110.0x11
    Set 6 : 110.0x9
    Set 7 : 110.0x8

Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise
    Set 1 : 45.0x12
    Set 2 : 45.0x12
    Set 3 : 45.0x11
    Set 4 : 45.0x12

Power Partials (Great burn on these)
    Set 1 : 50.0x12
    Set 2 : 55.0x12
    Set 3 : 55.0x11
    Set 4 : 55.0x11

Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug
    Set 1 : 150.0'sx15
    Set 2 : 150.0'sx18
    Set 3 : 150.0'sx16
    Set 4 : 150.0'sx13

Reverse Cable Flyes (Don't normally do these for FST7 set)
    Set 1 : 60.0x15
    Set 2 : 70.0x12
    Set 3 : 70.0x12
    Set 4 : 70.0x11
    Set 5 : 70.0x12
    Set 6 : 80.0x11
    Set 7 : 80.0x10

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love me some power partials! Then I go straight into a drop set like a baws

BigRigg's 1st Comp Prep Log! + more
    Always willing to learn :D
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Following man! Like these long logs like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Following man! Like these long logs like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Welcome! Glad you are here brother.

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Couldn't stand it anymore. Had to crack open my tub of Enhanced and give it a shot. 2 scoops down the hatch 20mins pre workout.
    Bet you feel fŻcking amazing right now!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Bet you feel fŻcking amazing right now!!
    Very warm lol. Yohimbine?

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Eager to get my hands on Enhanced... will have it for Wednesday...
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Todays workout was lacking. Wasn't planning on going this afternoon so I used a sample of Bullnox I had.........suck! I really need something 2 IGNITE my PUMPs to the MAX.
    I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have a feeling that something to PUMP you up to the MAX, and IGNITE your desire 2 kill it may just show up on your doorstep in the next few days.
    Boom! That just happened!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I have a doorstep.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Too some Enhanced pre-workout today cause I couldn't stand it staring me in the face any longer Nice product. Good pumps, good focus, good energy and great thermogenic effects. Taste isn't so great and a little grainy but not unbearable. Very happy with it tho.

Anyways my workout. Decided to test the shoulder today and it held up pretty well. Stayed a little lighter then normal on incline dumbbells just to make sure it was going to hold up then I smashed the hammer strength incline press. Tomorrow will tell the tale tho. I'm taking dumbbell pullovers out next time cause I just don't feel the pump like I would like. Gonna substitute in decline machine work. Some weighted abs to finish the session.

Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 245.0x12
    Set 3 : 265.0x10
    Set 4 : 275.0x7 Drop 185.0x8 Drop 135.0x12

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 80.0'sx10
    Set 2 : 90.0'sx11
    Set 3 : 100.0'sx9
    Set 4 : 100.0'sx8

Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press
    Set 1 : 230.0x12
    Set 2 : 250.0x10
    Set 3 : 260.0x8
    Set 4 : 270.0x6

Dumbell Pullovers
    Set 1 : 60.0x15
    Set 2 : 70.0x10
    Set 3 : 70.0x8
    Set 4 : 70.0x8

Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 90.0x15
    Set 2 : 90.0x14
    Set 3 : 100.0x12
    Set 4 : 100.0x12
    Set 5 : 100.0x12
    Set 6 : 100.0x11
    Set 7 : 100.0x12
    |

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looks good man, as far as pullovers they are only to expand your ribcage if they gave anything a pump it would be your lats and your triceps.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Looks good man, as far as pullovers they are only to expand your ribcage if they gave anything a pump it would be your lats and your triceps.
    I was watching some Kai Greene training and he was explaining to a guy who won a contest how to do them and feel the contraction in the chest. I can't seem to get it down though. I'll look for the link.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=cbUMG121fTk

About 1:45 is where he shows this guy.

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Super jealous :-)

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

I have a doorstep.
    Me toooooooooo

I was watching some Kai Greene training and he was explaining to a guy who won a contest how to do them and feel the contraction in the chest. I can't seem to get it down though. I'll look for the link.
    I believe I read somewhere to do them on a decline bench to hit the chest haven't tried them yet after doing pullovers "meadow's style" I only do them on back day.

Very solid workout bud. I'm pretty stim tolerant and I received my two samples of enhanced a few weeks ago. Honestly didn't notice anything but the the thermo effects at one serving. I'm going to try my other pack after a stim break and see.

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

found ya
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

So I didn't notice the big ass lable on the top of my G8 can that said start with 1/2 a scoop....took one scoop lastnight and slept like a rock! So good that I also slept through my alarm and I'm now an hour late for work driving 90mph on I45 trying to get there Half a scoop tonight! Lol.

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So I didn't notice the big ass lable on the top of my G8 can that said start with 1/2 a scoop....took one scoop lastnight and slept like a rock! So good that I also slept through my alarm and I'm now an hour late for work driving 90mph on I45 trying to get there Half a scoop tonight! Lol.
    ahahaaaa lulz
    another G8 victim speeds by on the highway..just got passed by one of them dudes myself, heard him cussing at Finaflex as he flew by me (but that smile on his face told me what he was really thinking)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahahaaaa lulz
    another G8 victim speeds by on the highway..just got passed by one of them dudes myself, heard him cussing at Finaflex as he flew by me (but that smile on his face told me what he was really thinking)
    So evil! But yet sooooooo recovered

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Bigtime recovery day today. Slept like a rock lastnight thanks to G8. Woke up 15mins after I was SUPPOSED to be at work but its fine sleep is worth it lol. Didn't go to the gym today and had a major carb load tonight and yeah it was dirty Chicken fried steak, mashed poatoes and gravy, Texas toast and a nice brownie sundae to wash it all down :P will probably get back in the gym tomorrow. Not sure what ill do since I missed quads yday. If anyone has any questions just ask btw!

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Much deserved rest day brother... not too mention wicked sounding dinner!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Bigtime recovery day today. Slept like a rock lastnight thanks to G8. Woke up 15mins after I was SUPPOSED to be at work but its fine sleep is worth it lol. Didn't go to the gym today and had a major carb load tonight and yeah it was dirty Chicken fried steak, mashed poatoes and gravy, Texas toast and a nice brownie sundae to wash it all down :P will probably get back in the gym tomorrow. Not sure what ill do since I missed quads yday. If anyone has any questions just ask btw!
    Dude g8 will knock your ass out lol. Its amazing. Does it leave a funny after taste in your mouth??

And nothin like a good ol country fried steak bro. Please tell me you had that white gravy all over it...i mean if your gonna cheat You might as well cheat big Lol

Bro just do a full lower body workout tommorow. If you missed quads today just get back into it tommorow and blast those lega hard!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Much deserved rest day brother... not too mention wicked sounding dinner!
    Gotta believe it!

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

Dude g8 will knock your ass out lol. Its amazing. Does it leave a funny after taste in your mouth??

And nothin like a good ol country fried steak bro. Please tell me you had that white gravy all over it...i mean if your gonna cheat You might as well cheat big Lol

Bro just do a full lower body workout tommorow. If you missed quads today just get back into it tommorow and blast those lega hard!
    Ohhhhh yeah. White gravy all over that mother! Was aaaaaaamaazing.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

Yeah a bit of an aftertaste. Kinda like if I eat chocolate the night before or something similar.

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Well I did .5 scoop G8 lastnight and I actually woke up this morning great rest and no dreams. No dreams is a big plus for me cause if I dream it either A) Gets me in trouble with the wife, or B) I have Night Terrors. Either way it doesn't make for a restful nights sleep :P Feel awesome this morning tho!

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been lurking with this thread. Montego you are rockin' it! Oh, to be young again! Love the pure "volume" of your workouts. Subbed!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I've been lurking with this thread. Montego you are rockin' it! Oh, to be young again! Love the pure "volume" of your workouts. Subbed!
    No need to lurk man! You're more then welcome to watch me try to kill it Trying to keep it heavy as well my dude! Doesn't always work tho :P

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Well I did .5 scoop G8 lastnight and I actually woke up this morning great rest and no dreams. No dreams is a big plus for me cause if I dream it either A) Gets me in trouble with the wife, or B) I have Night Terrors. Either way it doesn't make for a restful nights sleep :P Feel awesome this morning tho!

I am going to have to try this. As my dreams are always weird/disturbing and usually as you mentioned a night terror.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

A lot of sleep aids make me dream. Powerfull, MAN REM PM, and G8 are the only few I have tried that don't do so. Elix AIR was the worst.

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Btw. A big reason I want to reach 240 is because last summer I cut down from 220 to a pretty low bf% and I wasn't satisfied with my mass at 192lbs. Here is that pic for those interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Btw. A big reason I want to reach 240 is because last summer I cut down from 220 to a pretty low bf% and I wasn't satisfied with my mass at 192lbs. Here is that pic for those interested.
    LEAN!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 10:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up