Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 18 of 116 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Ahhh ok its all so clear now lol. Yeah your a little bit lighter but your still clanking out lots of weight man...bad knees or not!

    Monte is ancient Greek iron body...just thought i would throw that in there
    Monte makes Adonis look like a little bitch

    Sexayyy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Adonis IS montegos little bitch!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Monte makes Adonis look like a little bitch

    Sexayyy
    Had to Google Adonis to make sure you were not insulting me #meatheadresearch
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Had to Google Adonis to make sure you were not insulting me #meatheadresearch
    #greekgod101 #Imamonster
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  5. They should call it ROTWMS

    Rest of the week muscle soreness
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  6. I smell a wee case of manginitis in here. Are those tears too?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I smell a wee case of manginitis in here. Are those tears too?
    Only tears of joy from killing it
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Only tears of joy from killing it
    I need to try harder, I guess. Tomorrow, I cry.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I need to try harder, I guess. Tomorrow, I cry.
    Yeah buddy. Sweat is just muscle tears.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Yeah buddy. Sweat is just muscle tears.
    I hear it's loaded with test....
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I hear it's loaded with test....
    I wring my shirts out in my post workout shake for a nice kick.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I wring my shirts out in my post workout shake for a nice kick.
    Can you send me a vial??? I wanna give it a shot...literally...right vastus lateralus
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I smell a wee case of manginitis in here. Are those tears too?

    Yeah it sometimes acts up after I deadlift 2.5 times my bodyweight for reps. Sorry about that.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    Yeah it sometimes acts up after I deadlift 2.5 times my bodyweight for reps. Sorry about that.
    I deadlift .25xBW. Get over yourself. Hahahahahaha.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I wring my shirts out in my post workout shake for a nice kick.
    i drink my postWO pee

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i drink my postWO pee
    Will it make my chest look like yours?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYBe...e_gdata_player

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Will it make my chest look like yours?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYBe...e_gdata_player
    wtf

    i see terry stole my workout routine

  18. Purus hooking it up with samples! Shirt is a little snug probably gonna have to desleeve it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. So jealous

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Purus hooking it up with samples! Shirt is a little snug probably gonna have to desleeve it.
    Yeah their always good for samples!! No idea how you got into that large shirt my LX's are small.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yeah their always good for samples!! No idea how you got into that large shirt my LX's are small.
    Very surprised lol. I did a bit of stretching it out before I put it on lol. It's long though and I like that since my torso is so long. Will see after its washed.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. montegrow sporting the schmedium

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    montegrow sporting the schmedium
    Washed it......not even close lol. Would need a 2x
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Washed it......not even close lol. Would need a 2x
    I knew that was going to happen!! Time for tassels and a headband

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I knew that was going to happen!! Time for tassels and a headband
    Lol. I agree. My wife might have stolen it for a night shirt though. Well have to fight for my Purus gear!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Lol. I agree. My wife might have stolen it for a night shirt though. Well have to fight for my Purus gear!
    Just make sure she marinates your meat!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just make sure she marinates your meat!!!
    BOOM! lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Purus hooking it up with samples! Shirt is a little snug probably gonna have to desleeve it.
    Nice threads

  29. Yesterday's food.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  30. Today's food.
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1364606605923.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  61.7 KB

    I like these macros and calories more lol. Yesterday I took a nap and missed a meal but I felt so much freaking better with less food. Today was an off day so cals were lower too but still feel good and stuffed. I think some of my freak out is from stomach destintion cause my upper stomach is always so friggin bloated up from food. The Slinshot helps a ton with carbs but the meats are another matter.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:05 PM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in