Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 16 of 116 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. As per norm..... impressive!

2. FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

lmao! that was great!!

4. I agree that those 7 sets must destroy you. I personally need more time in the gym.

5. If you are very strict with rest periods you can do this in less then an hour.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If you are very strict with rest periods you can do this in less then an hour.
    I agree last night was my first time and I did it in a hour 15 mins. It really looks overwelming on paper..

7. Once you get going it really flys by for sure.

8. Yeah your probably right. Im going to try one of your workouts tomorrow, I think.

9. Get after it! What body part you going to try?

10. Not sure what I've got but I haven't been able to keep much food down today. Might have gotten a slight case of food poisoning. Fell well short of my calories today and even if I would have force fed myself it would have just come back up anyways. Slamming modern BCAA to keep hydrated. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

•   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Not sure what I've got but I haven't been able to keep much food down today. Might have gotten a slight case of food poisoning. Fell well short of my calories today and even if I would have force fed myself it would have just come back up anyways. Slamming modern BCAA to keep hydrated. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.
    I haven't had much of an appetite today either. Don't know why.

12. Oh I'm hungry......I will just puke if I eat. Ask the Greek yogurt in my toilet.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Oh I'm hungry......I will just puke if I eat. Ask the Greek yogurt in my toilet.
    Ahh completely different then...

Get better buddy.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Oh I'm hungry......I will just puke if I eat. Ask the Greek yogurt in my toilet.
    Dude, flush.

15. Can't keep food down, as he displays 2600cals eaten. Haha, or it is the new bulimic body building diet.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Get after it! What body part you going to try?
    I couldn't figure one I needed. Do I did abs cardio thus morning. Gonna hit back next, will scroll through and see what you do. I setup my jefit profile but haven't implemented it yet.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

I couldn't figure one I needed. Do I did abs cardio thus morning. Gonna hit back next, will scroll through and see what you do. I setup my jefit profile but haven't implemented it yet.
    Get ready cause FST7 will kick the crap out of you! 2 workouts in and I can't move today!!

18. Woke up feeling much better this morning. Got some Matrix, egg beaters and oats down the hatch. Well be finishing up my IGNITE today and hitting chest for the second time this week as I changed up my split to allow for shorter workouts. Will update weight as well and I think it will be a good update even with the puking yesterday Being sick sucks but booooyyyyy do I feel lean lol.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Woke up feeling much better this morning. Got some Matrix, egg beaters and oats down the hatch. Well be finishing up my IGNITE today and hitting chest for the second time this week as I changed up my supply to allow for shorter workouts. Will update weight as well and I think it will be a good update even with the puking yesterday Being sick sucks but booooyyyyy do I feel lean lol.
    Just think of it as a natural cleanse!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Pics or it's not true!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Pics or it's not true!
    I'm in hiding with Snags atm. Might throw up a nood in my Finalfex log to send IGNITE off in good fashion though.

22. That's a bummer your sick man...I've been mi a too for a little while but its gonna be worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

23. Threw in a different exercise today. Thanks snags for the ideas and guidance to help my weak inner chest.

Crush-Grip Dumbbell Bench Press
    WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOING IT

“‘Crushing’ the dumbbells together while slowing the tempo increases the tension across the chest, shoulders, triceps, and upper back,” says Jim Smith, C.S.C.S. “More time under tension will immediately increase the muscle-building and natural hormone-release effect.”

HOW TO DO IT:

Sit on the end of a flat bench holding a pair of dumbbells. Lie back and hold the dumbbells over your chest, arms extended, with the insides of the dumbbells touching. as you lower the weights toward your chest, press them together as hard as possible. When they reach your chest, lift the weights back up, still pressing them together. Keep the rep speed slow.

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 80.0'sx15
    Set 2 : 105.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 115.0'sx9
    Set 4 : 115.0'sx8

Dumbbell Bench Press
    Set 1 : 120.0'sx8
    Set 2 : 120.0'sx8
    Set 3 : 120.0'sx8
    Set 4 : 120.0'sx7

Crush-Grip Dumbbell Bench Press (couldn't figure weights out very quick on these. Next time will start with 85's)
    Set 1 : 65.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 70.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 80.0'sx10
    Set 4 : 85.0'sx8

Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press
    Set 1 : 220.0x0
    Set 2 : 220.0x12
    Set 3 : 240.0x8
    Set 4 : 240.0x8

Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 140.0x12
    Set 2 : 140.0x12
    Set 3 : 140.0x11
    Set 4 : 140.0x10
    Set 5 : 140.0x10
    Set 6 : 140.0x10
    Set 7 : 140.0x9

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

I'm in hiding with Snags atm. Might throw up a nood in my Finalfex log to send IGNITE off in good fashion though.
    I was talking about the greek yogurt. ;-) But I'm always up to checking out some nudes!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

25. Those are hex presses, basically. I used them this morning as well. They are the bee's knees.

26. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I was talking about the greek yogurt. ;-) But I'm always up to checking out some nudes!
    Check out my IGNITE and MAX PUMP log for the noods

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Those are hex presses, basically. I used them this morning as well. They are the bee's knees.
    They killed my wrists. Felt good though.

27. Weight was 224.8 this morning. Abs havnt toatly washed out so I'm on track still

28. Your a beast!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your a beast!!!
    Thanks brotha! Been missing u!

Similar Forum Threads