Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 11 of 87 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    just throwing this out there for you..
    i utilize a 5-day split fairly frequently, is my old stand-by
    goes like this (you can take w/e off, or split/insert your off days where you see fit)

    Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Legs
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    Day 4 - Back
    Day 5 - Arms

    not that i dislike your set-up (is not bad), just giving you options
    Don't experience any strength loss following arms with chest?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Don't experience any strength loss following arms with chest?
    no - but, i usually take a day off in between as it's the end of my split
    rest days for me are typically after day 3 and after day 5
    of course i've done days 5 & 1 back-to-back before, no issues

  3. Killer chest day man, looking swole too!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Quick pics
    Hey there sizzle chest!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    just throwing this out there for you..
    i utilize a 5-day split fairly frequently, is my old stand-by
    goes like this (you can take w/e off, or split/insert your off days where you see fit)

    Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Legs
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    Day 4 - Back
    Day 5 - Arms

    not that i dislike your set-up (is not bad), just giving you options
    I've been utilizing this split for longer then I can remember. For some reason I always come back to it it's just work for me over the years as well just my two cents.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I've been utilizing this split for longer then I can remember. For some reason I always come back to it it's just work for me over the years as well just my two cents.
    identical, here
    classic layout..picked it up from jeff everson many moons ago

  7. Yesterday's eats. I didn't purposely keep carbs lower....just kinda fell that way.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yesterday's eats. I didn't purposely keep carbs lower....just kinda fell that way.
    I am so bad about tracking food intake. Was using myfitnesspal just got tired of it.

  9. You eat a lot. Jesus.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You eat a lot. Jesus.
    how do you think one grows, bro?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    how do you think one grows, bro?

    Old spice.


    Name:  terry2010twins.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  53.5 KB

  12. Diet is slacking big time today lol. Just ate chicken fried chicken sweet potato fries and some kind of cookie brownie ice cream fudge thing at Saltgrass for lunch.....gonna take it easy the rest of the day lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    how do you think one grows, bro?
    Oh, no, I totally get it, just sometimes when I see other peoples' intake it just amazes me. Don't get me wrong, I'm somewhere around 3K a day, so just a 6 inch sub short.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    just a 5.5 inch sub short.
    fixed - if you're getting it at Subway

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Diet is slacking big time today lol. Just ate chicken fried chicken sweet potato fries and some kind of cookie brownie ice cream fudge thing at Saltgrass for lunch.....gonna take it easy the rest of the day lol
    i don't wanna hear you complain about carbs or holding water, no more


    LOL on the terry crews pic..dude is a trip (and beast)

  15. No comments about 5.5 inches please

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fixed - if you're getting it at Subway

    LOL on the terry crews pic..dude is a trip (and beast)
    No subway for this dude. Trying to stay right. Their bread is ridiculous.
    And yeah, Mr. Crews is a monster. He played a great role in "Gamer".

  17. Yeah I can't bitch any more lol. The whole time I was eating I knew I was going to regret it.

    Getting some great rest in today though. Slept from 930pm to 530am this morning. Then a nap from 9-11. Then ANOTHER nap from 3-630. Suck on that bitches
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    No subway for this dude. Trying to stay right. Their bread is ridiculous.
    And yeah, Mr. Crews is a monster. He played a great role in "Gamer".
    I just take a slin shot before eating a 6" from there. Seems to work for me.

    Hicken fried chicken... You should have just gotten the two chicken patties with burger in middle.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I just take a slin shot before eating a 6" from there. Seems to work for me.

    Hicken fried chicken... You should have just gotten the two chicken patties with burger in middle.
    Oh I slammed some Slinshot today for sure. I don't like eating like that though. I always feel like garbage the rest of the day.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Oh I slammed some Slinshot today for sure. I don't like eating like that though. I always feel like garbage the rest of the day.
    I have never eatin that and never will.

  21. You do you like slin shot? You always make me feel like my diet is so dirty! Haha.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    You do you like slin shot? You always make me feel like my diet is so dirty! Haha.
    Absolutely love it. I never took a GDA before and decide on Slinshot because it's a Purus product to be honest. Taken before a carb meal I don't get any bloat hardly unless I really over do the carbs. I started taking it at night and I wake up feeling super lean most of the time also. Also it gives some amazing pumps after carbs lol. This is a pic after one Slinshot and about 30g of carbs from oatmeal just sitting around at home before training.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  23. Eight MAX PUMP uncapped. 1.5 scoops IGNITE. Time to kill back. Going to do some meadows rows today....never tried them before.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Eight MAX PUMP uncapped. 1.5 scoops IGNITE. Time to kill back. Going to do some meadows rows today....never tried them before.
    Stomach like an iron boiler! 8 Max Pump?!

  25. intersting..first guy i think to take all 8 at once
    i would think logistically it would be better to split dosing up, but could be splitting hairs here

  26. Not sure on meadows......didn't think about stretching my legs before and I tweaked a glute lol. This hurt my numbers the rest of the session especially on t-bar rows and rack pulls.

    Inverted Row
    Set 1 : 0.0x12
    Set 2 : 0.0x12
    Set 3 : 0.0x12
    Set 4 : 0.0x10

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    Set 1 : 200.0x15
    Set 2 : 250.0x12
    Set 3 : 260.0x9
    Set 4 : 260.0x8

    Meadows Rows (This is weight with the bar added. Not sure if these are good weights.)
    Set 1 : 135.0x15
    Set 2 : 180.0x12
    Set 3 : 180.0x10
    Set 4 : 180.0x9

    Reverse Grip Yates Row
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 275.0x10
    Set 3 : 275.0x9
    Set 4 : 275.0x10

    T Bar Row Neutral Grip
    Set 1 : 185.0x12
    Set 2 : 225.0x10
    Set 3 : 225.0x10
    Set 4 : 225.0x8

    Rack Pulls (Struggled with these since my left side was killing me)
    Set 1 : 315.0x10
    Set 2 : 405.0x8
    Set 3 : 455.0x8
    Set 4 : 315.0x14

    Straight Arm Push Down (PR for entire weight and reps moved)
    Set 1 : 110.0x15
    Set 2 : 110.0x15
    Set 3 : 110.0x14
    Set 4 : 110.0x13
    Set 5 : 110.0x12
    Set 6 : 110.0x11
    Set 7 : 110.0x10
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  27. Looks like a solid back workout to me.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  28. My back swelled up just a tad from reading that volume
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  29. i hate it when my glute gets tweaked

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i hate it when my glute gets tweaked
    Oh it's rough right now lol. If I step wrong I almost fall down. It's in the upper left quadrant of my left glute. Pain!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Oh it's rough right now lol. If I step wrong I almost fall down. It's in the upper left quadrant of my left glute. Pain!
    From the guy teasing "old" snags about a cane last night. Karma mofracky.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    From the guy teasing "old" snags about a cane last night. Karma mofracky.
    Hahahahahahah. Good point my friend justice has been served lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  33. Pvc pipe and roll that sucker. Boom. Problem solved... or worsend
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  34. Decided to take snags split advice.

    Chest
    Legs
    Shoulders
    Back
    Arms

    Rest days will be thrown in when I feel the need for them.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Decided to take snags split advice.

    Chest
    Legs
    Shoulders
    Back
    Arms

    Rest days will be thrown in when I feel the need for them.
    I'd say that's solid. I prefer it this way, helps when life gets in the way. Makes it very easy to be a little more flexible.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  36. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I'd say that's solid. I prefer it this way, helps when life gets in the way. Makes it very easy to be a little more flexible.
    Yeah hitting legs with arms and chest made the sessions to long. This will be much better I think.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  37. I never felt the need to have a shoulder day... between back, chest, etc you are hitting them all the time. Do some OH press as assistance for your chest and some shoulder flys on back day, and that's all ya really need. That's just me though.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  38. I like to focus on side and rear delts mainly for my shoulder day with some tweaking on fronts. Can never have too much side and rear delts
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Decided to take snags split advice.
    i think you'll enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I never felt the need to have a shoulder day... between back, chest, etc you are hitting them all the time. Do some OH press as assistance for your chest and some shoulder flys on back day, and that's all ya really need. That's just me though.
    some guys do feel that way..could not imagine not hitting my shoulders regularly and specifically tho
    but that's just me
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in