Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 10 of 139 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    got about 50g of carbs in before I go train. I normally don't do carbs pre workout but I'm upping the cals so this will get tried out for a while.
    again right there with ya..not my usual m.o. but i pull this tactic out every once in awhile, with great success

  2. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    I have a hard time keeping fluid intake down in the morning so when I throw carbs in on top of that I don't get the vascularity I'm used to getting in the gym. But yeah...great minds think alike.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       

  3. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Lifts for today. Tried out some pressing again. Just not sure what's going on right now. I get some pain between my side and rear delt. Probably gonna have to break down a have it checked out. Adding weight to all of my other lifts regularly now for the most part. Strength is going up an endurance is getting better. Things are starting to ramp up!

    Leverage Shoulder Press
    Set 1 : 135.0x17
    Set 2 : 185.0x15
    Set 3 : 225.0x12
    Set 4 : 245.0x8

    Dumbbell Front Raise
    Set 1 : 50.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 60.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 60.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 65.0'sx9

    Face Pull
    Set 1 : 140.0x13
    Set 2 : 130.0x13
    Set 3 : 140.0x12
    Set 4 : 150.0x10

    Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    Set 1 : 30.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 30.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 30.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 30.0'sx11
    Set 5 : 30.0'sx11
    Set 6 : 30.0'sx10
    Set 7 : 30.0'sx11

    Dumbbell Bent Over Rear Delt Raise
    Set 1 : 50.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 50.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 50.0'sx11
    Set 4 : 50.0'sx10

    Power Partials
    Set 1 : 70.0'sx11
    Set 2 : 70.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 70.0'sx11
    Set 4 : 70.0'sx10

    Behind Back Smith Machine Shrugs
    Set 1 : 405.0x15
    Set 2 : 495.0x10
    Set 3 : 520.0x9
    Set 4 : 315.0x15

    Rear Delt Cable Crossovers
    Set 1 : 100.0x12
    Set 2 : 100.0x12
    Set 3 : 100.0x12
    Set 4 : 100.0x11
    Set 5 : 100.0x11
    Set 6 : 100.0x10
    Set 7 : 100.0x9
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  4. tego....your straight up jacked bro....makes me sick! when i grow up i wanna be as big as you....lol

    anyway good workout!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  5. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    tego....your straight up jacked bro....makes me sick! when i grow up i wanna be as big as you....lol

    anyway good workout!
    Thanks man! I've got another 20lbs to gain tho! Lol. Been missing ya on the updates man! How is the home gym going?
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Kinda bad lighting and I'm holding some water from a few REALLY big eating days. Still some good vascularity given those two things.
    Dude...your arms make my legs look scrawny.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Thanks man! I've got another 20lbs to gain tho! Lol. Been missing ya on the updates man! How is the home gym going?
    I know I've been so faking busy that my logs have kinda taken a back seat. But this week things should lighten up for a little bit so its gonna get better!!

    But really...i think the only thing i got you beat on might be my weener size and hair...that's it
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  8. Annnd twenty something pages later, im caught up.

    I didnt see that "warning" on my ignite two when i was using it, first day-full rounded scoop= sick as hell.. all night.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  9. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Dude...your arms make my legs look scrawny.
    They still seem disproportionate to my upper body IMO cause I've got a friggin HUGE rib cage.
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I know I've been so faking busy that my logs have kinda taken a back seat. But this week things should lighten up for a little bit so its gonna get better!!

    But really...i think the only thing i got you beat on might be my weener size and hair...that's it
    Better get out the measuring tape! (No homo?)
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Annnd twenty something pages later, im caught up.

    I didnt see that "warning" on my ignite two when i was using it, first day-full rounded scoop= sick as hell.. all night.
    IGNITE has been great so far. The G8 was what I was referring to on the half scoop tho. It knocked me out HARD! Half a scoop is soooo sweet though. Glad you followed along and caught up!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Oh i kno, i was just saying i didnt see that huge triangle warning label either lol i may have to give G8 a shot...

    Notice any difference in recovery?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  11. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Very much so. I have sleep apnea so I don't sleep very well but since I started G8 I've had GREAT deep sleep. Always wake up feeling refreshed so far. And I'm not holding as much water when I wake up either. Feel really tight.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Oh i kno, i was just saying i didnt see that huge triangle warning label either lol i may have to give G8 a shot...
    i mean - we put it right on top bro - ON TOP
    lol you are not the first one tho..nobody seems to pay attention to warning labels and contraindications these days, it's like the fine print of a cell phone contract or something

    altho i do a full scoop of G8, would def advise assessing with just 1/2 scoop of this stuff
  13. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i mean - we put it right on top bro - ON TOP
    lol you are not the first one tho..nobody seems to pay attention to warning labels and contraindications these days, it's like the fine print of a cell phone contract or something

    altho i do a full scoop of G8, would def advise assessing with just 1/2 scoop of this stuff
    I was excited and mesmerized by the shiny label
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Masteron is my next

    adding masteron to my current cycle in three weeks, going to run in 8wks at 400wk.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  15. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Macros so far today.

    82f/260c/318p for 3100 cals....scrambling for a late night protein meal!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  16. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Trying to figure out how to get my food diary uploaded. Will start posting this and will be looking for critique on diet as well
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  17. EAT EAT EAT!

    That's my critique. Your Bulking for goodness sake!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  18. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Lol. Yeah I put on weight really easy so I gotta watch what I'm putting in my face honestly 300g of carbs a day is about my MAX before I start to bloat lol.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Lol. Yeah I put on weight really easy so I gotta watch what I'm putting in my face honestly 300g of carbs a day is about my MAX before I start to bloat lol.
    Well get to 260 and cut back to 240 no big deal haha. I'm just kidding. I didn't say eat bad, just good. I'm messing around with using some CBL thought process and hitting most of my carbs post workout.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  20. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Yeah I go by a similar protocol as well. Pre and post are my big carb meals.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Good deal Bro I like it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Trying to figure out how to get my food diary uploaded. Will start posting this and will be looking for critique on diet as well
    MFP+screen shot! Done!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Post chest/hams workout
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Post chest/hams workout
    You're freeking enormous
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Almost as big as Snags! Lol. Well done Monte!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in