breezy's training, supplementation, and food log

Page 78 of 277 First ... 7677787980 ... Last

  1. Nice pair of workouts Breezy. Looks like we got the Hawks..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Fantastic win! I can't believe the Pens didn't score in that last minute. Chara with the glove save!

    The eastern seaboard of the US is pretty big on hockey. I remember as a kid growing up and with my son, all the tournaments with American teams. Always fun, and of course that whole Canada vs USA mindset made it fun and rough! I am sure like me, Breezy you enjoy a good aggressive, chippy game.

    I was never exposed to Rugby much, even though I was born in England. Moved to Canada at the age of 4 and dawned the blades! But both my son and my daughter played/play high school rugby. It is fun to watch and gets pretty rough.

    Another great sport is box lacrosse, played in an arena on the concrete floor... Rough as hell. For years that was my son's off season sport.
    Rugby is huge here and our national team are world champs so its hard not to watch it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice pair of workouts Breezy. Looks like we got the Hawks..
    What a game last night.
    Final should be a good one.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  4. Cat backs ? I searched YouTube. Not sure if I found the right one. Can you post a link when you have a moment ? Thanks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice pair of workouts Breezy. Looks like we got the Hawks..
    Thanks wasme. Original six matchup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Rugby is huge here and our national team are world champs so its hard not to watch it
    I used to see it on television fairly often, but not very much the last few years.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    What a game last night.
    Final should be a good one.
    Can't wait!...until Wednesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Cat backs ? I searched YouTube. Not sure if I found the right one. Can you post a link when you have a moment ? Thanks.
    No problem fumoney. "Cat Back Lat Pulldowns" to be more specific. They're very similar to Stretchers, but with a resistance band. The contraction that I get with them is awesome.




    Thanks again Sean.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Hm I gotta get my Meadows Rows to your level. I don't venture past 2 wheels....I should change that.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Added Catback Band Rows thanks to the AM logs that posted about them. Solid part of my row training..felt awesome yesterday.

    Also tried some FP ModernBCAA+ and really liked it. I bet I would love the other flavors.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. I just got FP and watermelon. Both are good!! It's addicting
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I just got FP and watermelon. Both are good!! It's addicting
    Watermelon is my favorite but the FP is just right as well. Both flavors aren't overwhelming they taste perfect to sip on through a workout.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Hm I gotta get my Meadows Rows to your level. I don't venture past 2 wheels....I should change that.
    I'm surprised you haven't after seeing your other lifts. When I first started doing them, I used too much weight and quickly dropped down, which made them much more effective. After about 6 months, I've climbed back up without sacrificing any form.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Added Catback Band Rows thanks to the AM logs that posted about them. Solid part of my row training..felt awesome yesterday.

    Also tried some FP ModernBCAA+ and really liked it. I bet I would love the other flavors.
    Yeah, they feel great and will stay in my arsenal as well.

    Nice. I bet you would too. I think they're all great.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I just got FP and watermelon. Both are good!! It's addicting
    I'm pretty sure that I'm addicted to watermelon.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Watermelon is my favorite but the FP is just right as well. Both flavors aren't overwhelming they taste perfect to sip on through a workout.
    Mine too. Have you tried blue razz? I think you'd be impressed with that flavor as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. I didn't know they had a BR mbcaa.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I didn't know they had a BR mbcaa.
    Sure do! The next time I have some BR MBCAA+, I'll send you a few scoops.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. I've only used watermelon. Its awesome, I mix mine with Gatorade as an intra and it really enhances any flavor I've used. Stronger than the old MBCAA, but still light enough to drink intraworkout.

    Got some FP I have yet to try, hoping its as good as watermelon is.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I've only used watermelon. Its awesome, I mix mine with Gatorade as an intra and it really enhances any flavor I've used. Stronger than the old MBCAA, but still light enough to drink intraworkout.

    Got some FP I have yet to try, hoping its as good as watermelon is.
    I plan on adding some Gatorade (or another carb source) intra when finished with my cut as well. Yeah, I think it's very refreshing.

    I'm not usually a big FP fan, but really enjoy it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. 6/9/13


    Rope Pushdown / Seated DB Curl
    130x12 / 35x8
    140x12 / 40x8
    150x12 / 45x8
    160x12 / 50x8

    -Palms up the entire ROM/hard flex at the top for curls. I did 4 reps with one arm and then 4 with the other. This was done twice each set for a total of 8 reps per arm.



    BB Drag Curl / Overhead Cable Extension
    70x8 / 100x10, x5 (partials)
    70x8 / 120x10, x5
    70x8 / 140x10, x5
    70x8 / 145x10, x5

    -3 sec concentric/2 sec squeeze at top for curls.



    Close Grip Push-Up / BB Reverse Curl
    25 / 50x15
    17 / 50x15
    15 / 50x15
    13 / 50x15

    -Push-Ups: Hands directly at shoulder width with elbows tucked in. Slow descent until torso touches ground (with straight back) and then drive up to lockout.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I did 4 reps with one arm and then 4 with the other. This was done twice each set for a total of 8 reps per arm.
    I have arms on tap for tomorrow. Seems like it would be better than going L/R, L/R ....and so on

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I have arms on tap for tomorrow. Seems like it would be better than going L/R, L/R ....and so on
    You should give it a try. Do a few solid reps with one arm, let it fill with blood while working the other, and then hit it again. I like to change my approach frequently.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    You should give it a try. Do a few solid reps with one arm, let it fill with blood while working the other, and then hit it again. I like to change my approach frequently.
    Will do for sure, thanks man.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks wasme. Original six matchup!

    I used to see it on television fairly often, but not very much the last few years.

    Can't wait!...until Wednesday.

    No problem fumoney. "Cat Back Lat Pulldowns" to be more specific. They're very similar to Stretchers, but with a resistance band. The contraction that I get with them is awesome.

    Video Link: http://youtu.be/mk5rk1pW1ek

    Thanks again Sean.
    Car back pulldowns... Sort of like stretchers but with bands.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    6/9/13

    Rope Pushdown / Seated DB Curl
    130x12 / 35x8
    140x12 / 40x8
    150x12 / 45x8
    160x12 / 50x8

    -Palms up the entire ROM/hard flex at the top for curls. I did 4 reps with one arm and then 4 with the other. This was done twice each set for a total of 8 reps per arm.

    BB Drag Curl / Overhead Cable Extension
    70x8 / 100x10, x5 (partials)
    70x8 / 120x10, x5
    70x8 / 140x10, x5
    70x8 / 145x10, x5

    -3 sec concentric/2 sec squeeze at top for curls.

    Close Grip Push-Up / BB Reverse Curl
    25 / 50x15
    17 / 50x15
    15 / 50x15
    13 / 50x15

    -Push-Ups: Hands directly at shoulder width with elbows tucked in. Slow descent until torso touches ground (with straight back) and then drive up to lockout.
    Gun polisher. Nice job Breezy !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    You should give it a try. Do a few solid reps with one arm, let it fill with blood while working the other, and then hit it again. I like to change my approach frequently.
    Worked like a charm Breezy... thanks bro.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Car back pulldowns... Sort of like stretchers but with bands.
    Yup, just like them.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Gun polisher. Nice job Breezy !!!
    Haha thanks fumoney!


    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Worked like a charm Breezy... thanks bro.
    Great to hear wasme. No problem man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. 6/10/13


    This morning's leg session was intense and I literally couldn't walk when finished. Some soreness is already beginning to set in and it should be fun trying to move tomorrow.


    Leg Curls
    60x20
    80x20
    100x12
    120x10
    130x8
    150x6

    -The intensity techniques have been paying off. Strength has improved while my form remains very strict.



    Stiff-Legged Deadlift
    135x10
    225x8
    275x8
    315x6
    365x6
    405x6

    -I worked the top half of the movement after focusing on the stretch using 25lb plates in weeks prior.

    -explosive/hard flex of hams and glutes at the top

    -goal was to further exhaust hamstrings before working quads


    It's not the best angle, but I wasn't very happy with my form or explosiveness on a lot of these. I might keep the weight lower next week and concentrate more on explosiveness. My plan was to lower the weight to just below my knees, which I went past most of the time.





    Leg Press / Partial Leg Extension
    270x10
    450x8
    540x20 / 120x15
    630x15 / 120x15
    720x10 / 120x15
    770x8 / 120x15

    -Leg Press: close stance with feet a little higher on platform. This approach smoked my VMO/teardrop

    -Leg Extensions: Partials out of bottom. I came up about halfway and lowered to just before the weight bottomed out (constant tension/pumping motion).


    Leg Press / Partial Leg Extensions
    540x10 / 80x15
    540x10 / 70x15
    540x10 / 70x15
    540x10 / 70x12

    -Leg Press: wide stance with toes pointed out (frog style)/knees point out while lowering platform. 1 sec pause at the bottom (not as deep as close stance) before exploding to the top.

    -Leg Extensions: working the top half of the movement. Flex hard at the top for 1 sec before lowering halfway.

    -The leg press/extensions supersets were absolutely ridiculous. I had a 10yd walk between each machine and just hoped to make it there before collapsing or blacking out.



    Kettlebell Lunges
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

    -reps per leg

    -I tried picking up the 50's, but immediately fell to the ground lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Damn Breezy... those SLDL numbers are crazy. Enjoy getting out of bed tomorrow! lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Damn Breezy... those SLDL numbers are crazy.
    Lol exactly what I was thinking. Killed it bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 09:14 PM
  2. Check my food log this week and tell me what you think
    By dankone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 01:35 AM
  3. Study on Preworkout Supplements and Training
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:49 AM
  4. join the gym, or buy supplements and home train?
    By Kurruptive in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 03:09 AM
  5. My First Weightloss Log: Diet/training/supplements
    By Sxhawnn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 04:50 AM
Log in
Log in