breezy's training, supplementation, and food log

Page 19 of 133 First ... 14171819202124 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,791
    Rep Power
    4356795

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I love HIIT. My protocol is 6 sec all out sprint followed by 36s passive rest and repeat for 15 minutes.

    For a nice little personal challenge I do this; You have 30s to go as far as possible (I normally do this running and with shuttle runs), once that 30s is up you slow down to a walk, or do whatever resting protcol you do for 15s then repeat for 6 sets.

    Another one I like is; you have 30s to complete 100m, (again I do this with shuttles so it takes slightly longer than an all out run considering all the decelerating involved) which say will take 21s, which leaves you with 9 seconds to spare after which you repeat. If say on the next 'set' you take 25s then that leaves you only 5s rest time or if you do it in 20s, then you get 10s rest.
    I like that idea of having 30s to sprint 100m then whatever time you have left is your rest time, then start back up. That would be intense and killer.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Now you have me wondering if I can get into the stadium at the private school that is nearby.. that would be killer..
    I really enjoy it. I am not near a stadium now, but in my hometown, I always do this when possible.

  2. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Think I'll stick to what the dude in black was doing. Looks way easier.
    Haha yes. I was going to say something about him.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  3. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks Jiigzz, I'll give those a try. I was planning on doing shuttle runs anways.
    The first one is great for expanding your PCr stores given that it stresses that system repeatably. The others stress both the PCr and Glycolytic which make them useful. Always fun haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I would never get any rest using this method. I would just be running 100m back and forth repeatedly.
    it is hard. When I first did it, I could barely do it but now I can do it consistantly for around 19-20s for 8 sets or so.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I like that idea of having 30s to sprint 100m then whatever time you have left is your rest time, then start back up. That would be intense and killer.
    It is lol, but so rewarding everytime you get out there and get even 50cm further.
  5. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,791
    Rep Power
    4356795

    Okay, so the stationary bikes do have RPM, I just never looked haha. Anyways, I did 18 minutes of HIIT with resistance at 14 for 20 seconds followed by 1-1.2 minute recovery period. RPM was anywhere from 112-120 with speed around 32-38.
  6. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Okay, so the stationary bikes do have RPM, I just never looked haha. Anyways, I did 18 minutes of HIIT with resistance at 14 for 20 seconds followed by 1-1.2 minute recovery period. RPM was anywhere from 112-120 with speed around 32-38.
    I'm guessing mine probably do too then haha. Nice session boss. I went with the treadmill today.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,607
    Rep Power
    4100804

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm guessing mine probably do too then haha. Nice session boss. I went with the treadmill today.
    What did you do for treadmill?
  8. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    What did you do for treadmill?
    -3 min warm-up

    -30 sec sprints/1 min jog x8

    -3 min cool-down

    -all at 1.5 incline

    I was already exhausted and had a nice lower back pump from banded hyperextensions.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,791
    Rep Power
    4356795

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'm guessing mine probably do too then haha. Nice session boss. I went with the treadmill today.
    Probably lol. Treadmill was yesterday for me
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Kbayne, 30s to run 100m? I know your diesel but you can sprint it faster than that
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    4/10/13


    This morning’s workout went great. VERSA-1 really has my focus on point, and I was sweating profusely with the help of OEP.


    Meadows Rows
    1 warm-up x12
    90x12
    115x10
    115x10


    Dante Rows / Shrugs (HS squat/lunge)
    180x12 / x10
    230x8 / x10
    230x8 / x10
    230x8 / x10

    -3 sec hold on shrugs


    Prone Shrugs against rack / Prone KB Rows
    225x10 / 50x12
    225x10 / 50x10
    225x10 / 50x10
    225x10 / 50x10

    -weight per KB

    -twisting motion on KB rows

    I came up with this idea on the way to the gym. It made one of my favorite exercises even better and smoked my back. I probably should’ve recorded an earlier set, but didn’t think of it. I was starting to get fatigued, so I strapped up.

    Final set



    DB Pullovers (MD style)
    50x15
    60x12
    65x8


    Stretchers
    120x12
    130x10
    130x10


    Banded Hyperextensions (increased resistance each set)
    15
    12
    10


    HIIT
    12mins (+warm-up/cool-down): treadmill
  12. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Nice work. Today was back for me too. Tried meadows for the first time this morning. After watching the video, I realize my angle was a little off, but they're effective either way. I like that prone shrug idea too. Next session.
  13. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,791
    Rep Power
    4356795

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Kbayne, 30s to run 100m? I know your diesel but you can sprint it faster than that
    Haha, ya I would think I can run it under 12 seconds. Just the idea of having 30s to run 100m sounds interesting. Probably run my first few around 11-13 seconds then see the time start to decrease and only have 5-10 seconds to recover
  14. 804
    804 is offline
    Registered User
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535548

    Nice workout Bro! Noticing any increase in vascularity from the Versa-1?
    Current Log:

    804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)


  15. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Nice workout man! All these new lifts you are doing confuse the hell out of me! Thank god for the vids!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,791
    Rep Power
    4356795

    Meadow Rows!!!!! That is what they are called haha. I did these on Monday and I could not think of the name for the life of me.
  17. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,607
    Rep Power
    4100804

    Nice workout and variation Breezy... I have a couple of bottles of Versa-1 that I will start using in June I think...
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Haha, ya I would think I can run it under 12 seconds. Just the idea of having 30s to run 100m sounds interesting. Probably run my first few around 11-13 seconds then see the time start to decrease and only have 5-10 seconds to recover
    I was just giving you a hard time. I'll probably employ the same idea.

    I remember the days of HS football. Backs & Recievers had to run 10, 100m sprints in under 15sec each time. We had a 1.5min rest between. It usually turned to 15 and increased rest time after 10 bc guys couldn't make it. #glorydays
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Nice work. Today was back for me too. Tried meadows for the first time this morning. After watching the video, I realize my angle was a little off, but they're effective either way. I like that prone shrug idea too. Next session.
    Thanks bud. Yeah, they can be hard to pick up at first. It took me a few tries before figuring out the best stance, but when I did they nailed my entire lat. Very cool, definitely one of my favorites.


    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Nice workout Bro! Noticing any increase in vascularity from the Versa-1?
    Thanks dude. Yes sir, from V-1 and C20, and it's getting better by the day. You can see a little of it in the video from earlier.


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice workout man! All these new lifts you are doing confuse the hell out of me! Thank god for the vids!!
    Thanks brother! Haha no problem. I like to reference them as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Meadow Rows!!!!! That is what they are called haha. I did these on Monday and I could not think of the name for the life of me.
    Get with it kbayne lol. They're awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice workout and variation Breezy... I have a couple of bottles of Versa-1 that I will start using in June I think...

    Thanks wasme. Sounds like fun; look forward to hearing what you think.
  20. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Breezy,

    Your log is really step above anyone else's.....no disrespect to anyone else.

    It's detailed with PLENTY of examples, information, opinion and most importantly....TIMELY !

    And now with MrBrzy videos.

    Much respect to the amount of time and effort you put into this. Nothing half asses about any of your responses. It's really like following a well written blog. I always look for it first.

    Thanks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  21. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Breezy,

    Your log is really step above anyone else's.....no disrespect to anyone else.

    It's detailed with PLENTY of examples, information, opinion and most importantly....TIMELY !

    And now with MrBrzy videos.

    Much respect to the amount of time and effort you put into this. Nothing half asses about any of your responses. It's really like following a well written blog. I always look for it first.

    Thanks.
    Wow, thank you for the kind words fumoney, as it's much appreciated. Your logs are always very thorough and informative as well.


    Haha. The "Mr." came courtesy of youtube when the name I chose was already taken lol.


    Thanks again fumoney. I try to make it worthwhile for myself and anyone else that follows.
  22. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    You guys should hug.
  23. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,791
    Rep Power
    4356795

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I was just giving you a hard time. I'll probably employ the same idea.

    I remember the days of HS football. Backs & Recievers had to run 10, 100m sprints in under 15sec each time. We had a 1.5min rest between. It usually turned to 15 and increased rest time after 10 bc guys couldn't make it. #glorydays
    Oh I know We did sprints pretty much like that. Sometimes it would get up to 20 100m sprints. That usually depended on how hard the lineman were running haha
  24. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Kbayne, 30s to run 100m? I know your diesel but you can sprint it faster than that
    Its normally done with 100m worth of shuttles (shuttles placed 5m apart up to a distance of 20m) which usually takes 19-21s to finish. You then only get 11-9s to repeat this for a second time, so on and so forth until about 8 sets.



    its fun and really tests your PCr capacity and lactate threshold.

    If you just did a flat 100m without shuttles you might need to scale down to perhaps 20-25s to compensate.

    But then just a little tidbit, some other great protocols involve much longer rest periods (usually a 1:6- 1:7, exercise:rest ratio) which are great fun.
  25. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,161
    Rep Power
    6628018

    This seems to be the closest collection of USP reps so ...



    DW I did finally get around to trying my micro, I used 1 scoop BR and 1 scoop LL. Mixed independently to assess the taste.

    They were both very lightly flavored, I prefer the LL personally.

    The effects were good, noticed more of a forearm pump while doing farmers carries (which sucked). Took them around six, had great energy the whole workout HOWEVER, it kept me up until about 1130.

    Good initial impression though, I don't plan on cracking straight into them yet, was more of an impulse use. But when I do I will experiment with them more I'm sure.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  26. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Breezy,

    Your log is really step above anyone else's.....no disrespect to anyone else.

    It's detailed with PLENTY of examples, information, opinion and most importantly....TIMELY !

    And now with MrBrzy videos.

    Much respect to the amount of time and effort you put into this. Nothing half asses about any of your responses. It's really like following a well written blog. I always look for it first.

    Thanks.
    Agreed. This thread and log is simply awesome.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    This seems to be the closest collection of USP reps so ...

    DW I did finally get around to trying my micro, I used 1 scoop BR and 1 scoop LL. Mixed independently to assess the taste.

    They were both very lightly flavored, I prefer the LL personally.

    The effects were good, noticed more of a forearm pump while doing farmers carries (which sucked). Took them around six, had great energy the whole workout HOWEVER, it kept me up until about 1130.

    Good initial impression though, I don't plan on cracking straight into them yet, was more of an impulse use. But when I do I will experiment with them more I'm sure.
    Nice! I'm a LL fan also. So you did two scoops total? That's bitter sweat you were up. Gave good energy but stayed up a bit. Maybe go with just 1 for a bit.

    I only have to use one scoop now with my versa-1, gives me solid energy and focus. Pump is decent but I'm training DC so pumps aren't as noticeable vs. traditional training.

    Look forward to more experimenting madness from ole Jimmy ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  28. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Agreed. This thread and log is simply awesome.
    I rated it zero stars because I can't move as much weight as breezy and because he has abs. Color me jealous.
  29. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nice! I'm a LL fan also. So you did two scoops total? That's bitter sweat you were up. Gave good energy but stayed up a bit. Maybe go with just 1 for a bit.

    I only have to use one scoop now with my versa-1, gives me solid energy and focus. Pump is decent but I'm training DC so pumps aren't as noticeable vs. traditional training.

    Look forward to more experimenting madness from ole Jimmy ;-)
    USPlabs needs more exposure in my little corner of the world. I literally love micro; hands down my favourite pre followed by enhanced.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    USPlabs needs more exposure in my little corner of the world. I literally love micro; hands down my favourite pre followed by enhanced.
    It's good stuff! Happy to hear its working so well for you.

    You an Aussie???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's good stuff! Happy to hear its working so well for you.

    You an Aussie???
    NZer, right next door , unfortunately, we have no real good pre-workouts IMO
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    NZer, right next door , unfortunately, we have no real good pre-workouts IMO
    Oh nice! I did my Political Geography, year long project on NZ. Seems like a nice place, would love to visit one day.

    I've got a buddy playing pro ball in Perth, Australia. He complains about the lack of everything supplement wise there with the price tag attached. I imagine your frustrations.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  33. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319895

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Oh nice! I did my Political Geography, year long project on NZ. Seems like a nice place, would love to visit one day.

    I've got a buddy playing pro ball in Perth, Australia. He complains about the lack of everything supplement wise there with the price tag attached. I imagine your frustrations.
    It is, and small. 4 million people, 70% of which are in the North Island. If you ever visit, the south island is the place to go. From Wanaka to Queenstown, you can't beat it and no, I don't work for a tourism company lol.

    The price tag is insane; like enough to make you broke buying Creatine.
  34. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    This seems to be the closest collection of USP reps so ...

    DW I did finally get around to trying my micro, I used 1 scoop BR and 1 scoop LL. Mixed independently to assess the taste.

    They were both very lightly flavored, I prefer the LL personally.

    The effects were good, noticed more of a forearm pump while doing farmers carries (which sucked). Took them around six, had great energy the whole workout HOWEVER, it kept me up until about 1130.

    Good initial impression though, I don't plan on cracking straight into them yet, was more of an impulse use. But when I do I will experiment with them more I'm sure.
    Glad you liked it Jim. I sadly haven't tried LL yet. 2 scoops is perfect for me and I don't think I'd have trouble getting to sleep, but my stim tolerance is wicked high. Like DW suggested maybe try 1-1.5 and see how that goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Agreed. This thread and log is simply awesome.
    Thanks Jiigzz. Your contributions help

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    I rated it zero stars because I can't move as much weight as breezy and because he has abs. Color me jealous.
    Thanks buddy lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    USPlabs needs more exposure in my little corner of the world. I literally love micro; hands down my favourite pre followed by enhanced.
    Same here man. It gives me the perfect mix of energy, focus, performance, and pumps . I've given up Craze and will stick with micro and Enhanced.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    OG jack3d>micro IMHO. Maybe I just like DMAA or something.
  36. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    OG jack3d>micro IMHO. Maybe I just like DMAA or something.
    I haven't tried micro but the og was definitely legit!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I haven't tried micro but the og was definitely legit!
    Micro is good, and there's focus that comes with it, especially when paired with versa-1. OG just gives an energy and sort of "tunnel vision" that I don't think I get from micro. Plus, OG makes my face itch. Kinda fun.
  38. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I haven't tried micro but the og was definitely legit!
    I've got some samples for you

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Micro is good, and there's focus that comes with it, especially when paired with versa-1. OG just gives an energy and sort of "tunnel vision" that I don't think I get from micro. Plus, OG makes my face itch. Kinda fun.
    The "itch" you're referring to is most likely from the beta alanine. Some people don't like it, but I enjoy it as well. I've got a tub of the OG that I haven't used in a while. I might bust it out for leg day this week.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I've got some samples for you

    The "itch" you're referring to is most likely from the beta alanine. Some people don't like it, but I enjoy it as well. I've got a tub of the OG that I haven't used in a while. I might bust it out for leg day this week.
    Sweet!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    3734509

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Sweet!
    Blue Razz. I think I'll need your info again brotha.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 07:14 PM
  2. Check my food log this week and tell me what you think
    By dankone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 11:35 PM
  3. Study on Preworkout Supplements and Training
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:49 AM
  4. join the gym, or buy supplements and home train?
    By Kurruptive in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 01:09 AM
  5. My First Weightloss Log: Diet/training/supplements
    By Sxhawnn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 02:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in