breezy's training, supplementation, and food log

Page 142 of 231 First ... 140141142143144 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Wishing the best for you and your family Breezy, sorry for your loss
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com


  2. Prayers going out to you and your family breeze. Hopefully the memories will help during the tuff time. Always remember celebrate their life and be thankful you were a part of it.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  3. I'm sorry Matt.

  4. Sorry to hear Breezy

  5. Sorry for your loss, Matt.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  6. Sorry for your loss Breezy. Thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  7. Praying for you and your family brother. I hope you can feel the healing warmth of those around you. If you need anything you know you can hit me up.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Thanks guys. My family and I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Here are some recent interviews discussing nutrition/peri-workout nutrition (more in depth in podcast), training during prep (how mine is set up)/training in general, and other interesting topics.


    http://www.bodycatchers.com/john-mea...iew-by-ojaypt/

    http://www.buzzsprout.com/18600/1462...s-mountain-dog
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Here are some recent interviews discussing nutrition/peri-workout nutrition (more in depth in podcast), training during prep (how mine is set up)/training in general, and other interesting topics.

    http://www.bodycatchers.com/john-mea...iew-by-ojaypt/

    http://www.buzzsprout.com/18600/1462...s-mountain-dog
    Thanks man! I was actually gonna ask you about this a few days ago, but then I was gone for 2 days and fell 10 pages behind in here and forgot ha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks man! I was actually gonna ask you about this a few days ago, but then I was gone for 2 days and fell 10 pages behind in here and forgot ha
    No problem Dan. Let me know if you have any more questions.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Here are a couple exercises from recent sessions. The Slight Incline (25lb plates) Reverse Band Bench was the final set of 5x5 @275 from a heavy chest/shoulder day and Pec Minor Dips were the first part of a superset with Band Over and Backs on a pumping chest/shoulder day.

    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Thanks for the links Breezy!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Thanks for the links Breezy!
    You're welcome Jiigzz.


    I trained arms, calves, and abs this morning. It was somewhat fun, considering arm and ab work are my least favorite (love training everything else). Tricep and bicep exercises were supersetted (3 different supersets for 4 rounds each) and each had 2-4 drops on the final set.

    I'll try provide more detail on my diet throughout prep in place of training sessions. I'm currently being flooded with all kinds of food that doesn't fit in my diet, but am doing well sticking to the plan. There are definitely plenty of "cheat" options available, when needed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'll try provide more detail on my diet throughout prep in place of training sessions.
    That sounds great Breezy. Hope you are doing alright.

    Certainly don't have to tell you that we are all thinking about you.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Here are a couple meals from today.

    Meal 3
    Name:  IMG_20140201_174241.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  47.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140201_174326.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  48.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140201_174406.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  82.2 KB
    4oz organic grass fed beef, 1 cup organic jasmine rice, 1 cup broccoli, diced onion (split 100g between multiple meals), 2tsp sriracha

    This meal followed my post-workout meal. That rice is delicious and very convenient. It steams perfectly in the microwave, as shown on the box.



    Meal 4
    Name:  ForumRunner_20140201_174842.png
Views: 84
Size:  748.0 KB
    1 cup egg whites, 2 organic free range omega eggs, 1 cup fresh baby spinach, 1tbsp virgin coconut oil (cooked everything in it), South African Smoke seasoning

    This meal would include either 2 slices of Ezekiel bread (make a sandwich), 1/2 cup gf oats, or 1/4 cup cream of rice on heavier (most) training days.



    Any carbs come from greens in the meals that follow. When my carbs (calories) need adjusting, the carbs from meal 4 (didn't have any today) will be lowered and eventually removed (meal furthest from training). The next adjustment would be to the rice in meal 3. Peri-workout carbs will most likely remain (amount may change) throughout prep. There could be some minor pro/fat adjustments as I go as well. I'll try to get pics of the rest of my meals sometime within the next week.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    That sounds great Breezy. Hope you are doing alright.

    Certainly don't have to tell you that we are all thinking about you.
    Thanks man. I'm doing alright. There's a lot of stuff to keep me very busy for the next few days.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Here are a couple meals from today. Meal 3 <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96 096"/> <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96 097"/> <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96 098"/> 4oz organic grass fed beef, 1 cup organic jasmine rice, 1 cup broccoli, 2tsp sriracha This meal followed my post-workout meal. That rice is delicious and very convenient. It steams perfectly in the microwave, as shown on the box. Meal 4 <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96 099"/> 1 cup egg whites, 2 organic free range omega eggs, 1 cup fresh baby spinach, 1tbsp virgin coconut oil (cooked everything in it) South African Smoke seasoning This meal would include either 2 slices of Ezekiel bread (make a sandwich), 1/2 cup gf oats, or 1/4 cup cream of rice on heavier (most) training days. Any carbs come from greens in the meals that follow. When my diet needs adjusting, the carbs from meal 4 (didn't have any today) will be lowered and eventually removed (meal furthest from training). The next adjustment would be to the rice in meal 3. Peri-workout carbs will most likely remain (amount may change) throughout prep. There could be some minor pro/fat adjustments as I go as well. I'll try to get pics of the rest of my meals sometime within the next week.
    I'm a big fan of Ezekiel bread myself. Just found out the other day they make tons of stuff. Ezekiel pasta , tortilla wraps , hot and cold cereals. Picked up the pasta to try. I'll try most of it eventually I'd say. But if ur interested and wasn't aware like myself hopefully this will help. I get tired of eating the same exact bread so I try to change it up with some other meal friendly options.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post

    I'm a big fan of Ezekiel bread myself. Just found out the other day they make tons of stuff. Ezekiel pasta , tortilla wraps , hot and cold cereals. Picked up the pasta to try. I'll try most of it eventually I'd say. But if ur interested and wasn't aware like myself hopefully this will help. I get tired of eating the same exact bread so I try to change it up with some other meal friendly options.
    Thanks man. Yeah, Food for Life makes a lot of different products. I think I have some of their tortillas in my freezer that I'd forgotten about. I actually haven't had Ezekiel bread in about a year, but decided to pick some up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Your food always looks great.

    Quick question regarding rice. Do you prefer Jasmine to Basmati? I have not had either (usually just brown) but am planning on buying either Jasmine or Basmati.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Your food always looks great.

    Quick question regarding rice. Do you prefer Jasmine to Basmati? I have not had either (usually just brown) but am planning on buying either Jasmine or Basmati.
    Not sure on breezy's preference but I prefer basmati. It comes out lighter and more fluffy, whereas Jasmine tends to be more clumpy/sticky.

    They're both great options though.

  22. When's the show again homie? It's in PA?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Your food always looks great.

    Quick question regarding rice. Do you prefer Jasmine to Basmati? I have not had either (usually just brown) but am planning on buying either Jasmine or Basmati.
    Thanks wasme. I like them both, but usually go with Jasmine. I think I started buying those boxes from Trader Joes's because it was the only rice besides brown that was available in microwave bags at the time (there are a couple more kinds/blends now). I agree with ace's description as well.



    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    When's the show again homie? It's in PA?
    April 26th homie (12 weeks from yesterday). It's the Cutler Classic in Boston.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. This has been my go-to pre-workout meal.

    Name:  IMG_20140202_112411.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  61.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140202_112554.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  45.6 KB

    1/4 cup Cream of Rice, 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream OxyELITE Protein, 1/2 cup organic blueberries, 1tbsp almond butter, 1 cup water (occasionally unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk)


    It's wicked good. I usually make it a little thicker, but didn't measure the water. If using Milk Chocolate OEProtein, I'll swap almond butter with natural PB. I can't wait to try it with the new OxyELITE Protein flavors as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    This has been my go-to pre-workout meal.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96 124"/>
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96 125"/>

    1/4 cup Cream of Rice, 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream OxyELITE Protein, 1/2 cup organic blueberries, 1tbsp almond butter, 1 cup water (occasionally unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk)

    It's wicked good. I usually make it a little thicker, but didn't measure the water. If using Milk Chocolate OEProtein, I'll swap almond butter with natural PB. I can't wait to try it with the new OxyELITE Protein flavors as well.
    Cream of rice, cinnamon, coconut BUTTER , stevia and peanut butter(optional) is the ****ing tits

    Oeprotein on the side!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Cream of rice, cinnamon, coconut BUTTER , stevia and peanut butter(optional) is the ****ing tits

    Oeprotein on the side!
    Sounds good. I used Cream of Rice, PB, and Walden Farms Pancake Syrup when I didn't have OEProtein and it was great. I added cinnamon to my usual mix (vanilla) today.



    I had an outstanding (heavy) leg session, early this morning (1 of 2 leg sessions per week). Strength was better than it'd been since before last prep and I was able to take my pain tolerance to a new level.


    I worked up with sets of 6, using small jumps in weight on BB back squats. Once the 6 reps got heavy, I stopped. Here's how it went:

    135x10
    225x10
    245x6
    275x6
    315x6
    335x6
    365x6
    385x6
    405x6
    425x6

    -below parallel

    The last 4 sets were considered working sets. I was surprised by how light 405 felt (similar to 315 a few months ago), as I completed the 6 reps with solid form and speed. 425 went great as well, with minimal grinding on the last 2 reps. I started wearing flat/hard soled shoes, which felt better as well. Someone recorded the last 2 sets and should be sending the video to me later.


    Hack squats with a challenge set and chain lunges with drop sets were part of today's session as well (5 exercises total). I was able to push both of these exercises further than expected. Each drop set of chain lunges finished when I crumbled to the floor using only bodyweight. My legs were beyond smoked and I literally couldn't get off the ground for a good 30 seconds after each set.



    The next couple of days will be tough. I'll be at my father's wake this afternoon/evening and funeral tomorrow.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Sounds good. I used Cream of Rice, PB, and Walden Farms Pancake Syrup when I didn't have OEProtein and it was great. I added cinnamon to my usual mix (vanilla) today.



    I had an outstanding (heavy) leg session, early this morning (1 of 2 leg sessions per week). Strength was better than it'd been since before last prep and I was able to take my pain tolerance to a new level.


    I worked up with sets of 6, using small jumps in weight on BB back squats. Once the 6 reps got heavy, I stopped. Here's how it went:

    135x10
    225x10
    245x6
    275x6
    315x6
    335x6
    365x6
    385x6
    405x6
    425x6

    -below parallel

    The last 4 sets were considered working sets. I was surprised by how light 405 felt (similar to 315 a few months ago), as I completed the 6 reps with solid form and speed. 425 went great as well, with minimal grinding on the last 2 reps. I started wearing flat/hard soled shoes, which felt better as well. Someone recorded the last 2 sets and should be sending the video to me later.


    Hack squats with a challenge set and chain lunges with drop sets were part of today's session as well (5 exercises total). I was able to push both of these exercises further than expected. Each drop set of chain lunges finished when I crumbled to the floor using only bodyweight. My legs were beyond smoked and I literally couldn't get off the ground for a good 30 seconds after each set.



    The next couple of days will be tough. I'll be at my father's wake this afternoon/evening and funeral tomorrow.
    That's some heavy weight for squats x6. I'm glad to see you keeping at it through this tough time.
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261146-workout-log-2-a.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    That's some heavy weight for squats x6. I'm glad to see you keeping at it through this tough time.
    Thanks man. I was tempted to keep going since they were feeling great, but stuck to the plan.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Sounds good. I used Cream of Rice, PB, and Walden Farms Pancake Syrup when I didn't have OEProtein and it was great. I added cinnamon to my usual mix (vanilla) today. I had an outstanding (heavy) leg session, early this morning (1 of 2 leg sessions per week). Strength was better than it'd been since before last prep and I was able to take my pain tolerance to a new level. I worked up with sets of 6, using small jumps in weight on BB back squats. Once the 6 reps got heavy, I stopped. Here's how it went: 135x10 225x10 245x6 275x6 315x6 335x6 365x6 385x6 405x6 425x6 -below parallel The last 4 sets were considered working sets. I was surprised by how light 405 felt (similar to 315 a few months ago), as I completed the 6 reps with solid form and speed. 425 went great as well, with minimal grinding on the last 2 reps. I started wearing flat/hard soled shoes, which felt better as well. Someone recorded the last 2 sets and should be sending the video to me later. Hack squats with a challenge set and chain lunges with drop sets were part of today's session as well (5 exercises total). I was able to push both of these exercises further than expected. Each drop set of chain lunges finished when I crumbled to the floor using only bodyweight. My legs were beyond smoked and I literally couldn't get off the ground for a good 30 seconds after each set. The next couple of days will be tough. I'll be at my father's wake this afternoon/evening and funeral tomorrow.
    425. Pretty impressive. I know a guy ( on here lol) that did 400 once but he fell asleep in the squat rack trying to get it.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    This has been my go-to pre-workout meal. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96 124"/> <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96 125"/> 1/4 cup Cream of Rice, 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream OxyELITE Protein, 1/2 cup organic blueberries, 1tbsp almond butter, 1 cup water (occasionally unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk) It's wicked good. I usually make it a little thicker, but didn't measure the water. If using Milk Chocolate OEProtein, I'll swap almond butter with natural PB. I can't wait to try it with the new OxyELITE Protein flavors as well.
    This pre w/o meal looks delicious! I'm definitely going to be trying this real soon, thanks for posting.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. Check my food log this week and tell me what you think
    By dankone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 12:35 AM
  3. Study on Preworkout Supplements and Training
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:49 AM
  4. join the gym, or buy supplements and home train?
    By Kurruptive in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 02:09 AM
  5. My First Weightloss Log: Diet/training/supplements
    By Sxhawnn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:50 AM
Log in
Log in