2. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Where? I think I saw it last at $50+.
    $50+? It's $26 at NP right now.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-servings.html
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Hmm. Thanks. I usually look there for items first. I must've seen that at a different site.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

4. You mentioned Demolition training. What's dat
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Hmm. Thanks. I usually look there for items first. I must've seen that at a different site.
    No problem bud. It's a steal, considering the comprehensive formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You mentioned Demolition training. What's dat
    It's just the name of the Meadows' program that I'm currently doing. "Muscular Demolition".
    PEScience Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

No problem bud. It's a steal, considering the comprehensive formula.

It's just the name of the Meadows' program that I'm currently doing. "Muscular Demolition".
    Ohhhhhhh

That's in the 3.2 book from elite fts right?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Ohhhhhhh

That's in the 3.2 book from elite fts right?
    Yes sir.
    PEScience Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ohhhhhhh That's in the 3.2 book from elite fts right?
    Goona check that out!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Yes sir.
    SOB. Not available anymore. Boooooo.

10. So I definitely just got 4 of the jack3d shirts (2 black, 2 grey) for free from Frank Gonzalez (he gave them to my buddy, they were a size too small, so they were given to me).

I'm pretty excited about that.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    So I definitely just got 4 of the jack3d shirts (2 black, 2 grey) for free from Frank Gonzalez (he gave them to my buddy, they were a size too small, so they were given to me). I'm pretty excited about that.
    As would I. Free is the best stuff

12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Demolition indeed. I don't think ppl realize how intense this stuff really is. I mixed in a few things last week and soreness was intense, def wasn't recovering.

I know guys eyes light up when they see gains and want them but it's a marathon, not a sprint. I think I'm rather advanced and I CANNOT hang thru an entire week of workouts with my coach (an IFBB pro) and he doesn't use weight that's insanely heavier than me on some things. That's why he tailors my workouts to ME, just like meadows has beginner phases of MD and Haney has beginner phases of FST-7. Just my thoughts on the subject.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Demolition indeed. I don't think ppl realize how intense this stuff really is. I mixed in a few things last week and soreness was intense, def wasn't recovering.

I know guys eyes light up when they see gains and want them but it's a marathon, not a sprint. I think I'm rather advanced and I CANNOT hang thru an entire week of workouts with my coach (an IFBB pro) and he doesn't use weight that's insanely heavier than me on some things. That's why he tailors my workouts to ME, just like meadows has beginner phases of MD and Haney has beginner phases of FST-7. Just my thoughts on the subject.
    I've gone through about seven weeks of MD and I'll say that I'm impressed. I actually referred to it as the cross fit of body building before actually looking at the program well I was wrong it's a very effective program to say the least.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've gone through about seven weeks of MD and I'll say that I'm impressed. I actually referred to it as the cross fit of body building before actually looking at the program well I was wrong it's a very effective program to say the least.
    Um....Yeah....bc you're a stud ;-)

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Um....Yeah....bc you're a stud ;-)
    Got the goods yet? Lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    So I definitely just got 4 of the jack3d shirts (2 black, 2 grey) for free from Frank Gonzalez (he gave them to my buddy, they were a size too small, so they were given to me).

I'm pretty excited about that.
    Score! Those shirts are awesome. I have one of each, but could use a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I know guys eyes light up and and see gains and want them but it's a marathon, not a sprint. I think I'm rather advanced and I CANNOT hang thru an entire week of workouts with my coach (an IFBB pro) and he doesn't use weight that's insanely heavier than me on some things. That's why he talipes my workouts to ME, just like meadows has beginner phases of MD and Haney has beginner phases of FST-7.

Just my thoughts on the subject.
    I agree. It's brutal (when done properly) and definitely not intended for those without a good amount of solid training experience and knowledge. After many years of training, it can take a little creativity to continue making progress. Meadows himself thinks it's a bad idea to be using his programs when someone could be making progress with a much simpler/basic approach.

Here's a quote from one of his old articles:

"This has led many to label Mountain Dog an "advanced" training system, intended for guys who've exhausted most traditional methods. I basically agree, as like in dieting, it only makes sense to "try to get the most out of the least."

In other words, why hit a balls-out Mountain Dog leg workout and have to be wheeled out of the gym on a gurney when a simple linear progression program of basic exercises will work?"

I believe I've posted this link before, but it provides an intermediate approach to MD, involving more basics and not beating yourself to death with intensity techniques/bands/chains. Bands are an excellent tool when used strategically, but can actually hurt strength/progress when abused.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ermediates&cr=
    PEScience Representative

17. Good article.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

18. Yes I've read that article before, very good article, I agree.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Makes a lot of sense.

Good post.

Sh*t game last night, and I am taking heat at work.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

20. Breezy, day three of program three. I feel like I got hit by a truck.

21. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Breezy, day three of program three. I feel like I got hit by a truck.
    Im on week seven right now. Did chest and shoulders yesterday and skipped reverse Pec deck due to time limits.

Thought "well I guess I'll need to make up some rear Delt work on back day....." wrong. Rear delts STILL got sore with limited work.

This Meadows gypsie has some magical formula worked up. Be it exercise sequence, rep range, exercise pairings, TUT, rest periods or more likely all of the above, that just works.

22. Yeah monte and I are on the same week same program and my legs are tore up today. Hammys are the worst :-)
    Independent

23. I'm thinking about repeating this same program after a deload lol
    Independent

24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yeah monte and I are on the same week same program and my legs are tore up today. Hammys are the worst :-)
    Yeah my hams are fried two days later. No sign of relieve in sight

25. I crushed legs after work today - two sets of bands was murder lol. Every time I go to the kitchen to refill my water bottle I wobble down the gd'in stairs!
    FINAFLEX REP

26. This program seems like fun lol
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

27. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    This program seems like fun lol
    I gotta admit, I have not had this kinda fun or DOMS in some time. Great program.
    FINAFLEX REP

28. Is everyone using bands?

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I gotta admit, I have not had this kinda fun or DOMS in some time. Great program.
    Nice. I'm jealous.

29. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Is everyone using bands?

Nice. I'm jealous.
    I am where instructed by the program. Being my first run through this, I am not adding anything - just doing as layed out. No need to be jealous, jump on the train.
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I am where instructed by the program. Being my first run through this, I am not adding anything - just doing as layed out. No need to be jealous, jump on the train.
    I will. I have one more week of procrastination scheduled though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. Check my food log this week and tell me what you think
    By dankone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 12:35 AM
  3. Study on Preworkout Supplements and Training
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:49 AM
  4. join the gym, or buy supplements and home train?
    By Kurruptive in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 02:09 AM
  5. My First Weightloss Log: Diet/training/supplements
    By Sxhawnn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:50 AM