804 Time to blow up USP/PES

Page 14 of 25 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    Yes sir! I'll post up the before and after pics ~June 10ish

    I really hope I can just chisel off this little bit of fat right at my belt line... thats always been the hardest place for me to tone up.. any suggestions?
    What you're currently doing seems to be going well. If progress stalls, you could try making some adjustments to help get that "little bit of fat" (calories, carbs, cardio, etc.).

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Just keep losing fat until there is none left anywhere lol
    That's the approach I'm going with.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Good job in her 804. You'll get there bud that last lower AB/back fat is a bytch. You may have to tweak macros to kick it into a higher gear at some point. Nice work bud
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Good job in her 804. You'll get there bud that last lower AB/back fat is a bytch. You may have to tweak macros to kick it into a higher gear at some point. Nice work bud
    Sounds like thats what I'll do. Maybe more HIIT

  4. Yesterday's workout:

    Chest/ Tri/ Core

    Seated cable fly pulldowns:
    20x15
    25x12
    25x12
    30x10
    30x10
    32x9

    Seated cable fly raise ups:
    20x15
    25x12
    25x12
    30x10

    Incline dumbbell press:
    75x12
    75x12
    75x12
    80x10

    Skull crushers (ez bar):
    75x15
    95x12
    95x10
    105x8

    cable rope triceps extension:
    42.5x20
    52.5x12
    57.5x10
    57.5x10

    Peck deck:
    175x15
    190x12
    190x12
    205x10
    205x10

    HIIT - 20 min bike (1:1 intervals)

    Hanging ab negatives (90 deg knee held raised with plates on knees) 3 sets (30 sec each 10 sec drops - 10 lbs each drop)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Yesterday's workout:

    Chest/ Tri/ Core

    Seated cable fly pulldowns:
    20x15
    25x12
    25x12
    30x10
    30x10
    32x9

    Seated cable fly raise ups:
    20x15
    25x12
    25x12
    30x10

    Incline dumbbell press:
    75x12
    75x12
    75x12
    80x10

    Skull crushers (ez bar):
    75x15
    95x12
    95x10
    105x8

    cable rope triceps extension:
    42.5x20
    52.5x12
    57.5x10
    57.5x10

    Peck deck:
    175x15
    190x12
    190x12
    205x10
    205x10

    HIIT - 20 min bike (1:1 intervals)

    Hanging ab negatives (90 deg knee held raised with plates on knees) 3 sets (30 sec each 10 sec drops - 10 lbs each drop)
    Nice work man. Numbers look real good!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice work man. Numbers look real good!
    Thanks Bro!

  7. Today's workout: (actually got a compliment, that I was looking bigger from someone that hadn't been to the gym in about 3 weeks - then I thanked her and tried to explain that I probably look bigger due to lower body fat %... sure enough it went right over her head. Oh well... nonetheless, its always nice to get that comment B-)

    HIIT/ Shoulders/ Traps

    HIIT: Basketball pickup game Preworkout: 20 min

    Military Dumbbell Press:
    60sx15 w/u
    75sx10
    75sx10
    75sx10

    SUPERSET: Side Db lateral raises/ Front delt cable raises:

    DB sides:
    20x12
    20x12
    20x12
    20x12

    Cable fronts:
    15x12
    15x10
    15x10
    15x10

    Upright cable rows (ez bar): (5 sec negative on last rep of each set)
    65x12
    65x12
    72.5x10
    72.5x10

    Dumbbell shruggs:
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

    Lateral front plate raises:
    45x10
    45x10 dropset "tosses" (throw weight up in air at top of rep) 25x10

    SUPERSET smith machine overhead shrugs/ rev bent over delt flyes

    Smith overheads:
    135x12
    165x9
    175x6

    Rev db fly:
    12x15
    12x15
    12x15


    Cable face pulls (slowed these way down to isolate and really burn the rear delts)
    35x12
    35x12
    35x12
    42.5x10

    Seated overhead cable flyes (arch above head - hits the traps real nice)
    20x12
    25x9
    25x10 - forced reps

    Swellin

  8. Strong numbers again bro nice work. That compliment is always encouraging especially when your actually losing weight! Keep it up big dog.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Strong numbers again bro nice work. That compliment is always encouraging especially when your actually losing weight! Keep it up big dog.
    Thanks again bro. I have also decided to just drop the goal of 200 lbs... I'm just gonna shred up. hoping for like 8% bf. I think I'm at like 11.5-12.5 now.... which should be around 190-195

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    Thanks again bro. I have also decided to just drop the goal of 200 lbs... I'm just gonna shred up. hoping for like 8% bf. I think I'm at like 11.5-12.5 now.... which should be around 190-195
    Wow bro! You at 8 percent would be insane! Keep shredding but again be careful with pushing too fast!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Yeah, I definitely will... don't wanna lose all this I paid so much for (in supps/ food) while bulking. Trying to make sure I keep My calorie levels where they need to be. And I'm also paying close attention to my workouts. Forcing myself to match my previous numbers from prior workouts and always trying to exceed them. I actually keep a handwritten log with me while working out.

  12. That's a serious workout brother! I like your plan to get all shredded up. Stay focused (I know you will) and you should get there. You've still got a decent amount of time before summer as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    That's a serious workout brother! I like your plan to get all shredded up. Stay focused (I know you will) and you should get there. You've still got a decent amount of time before summer as well.
    Thanks as always boss! I'm trying my best! Gotta raise the bar when the goal gets to easy!

  14. Today:

    Legs/ Lower back/ HIIT/ Core

    Box squats: (~20" box, which is pretty low for my 6'3'' self)
    135x15
    185x12
    185x12
    205x10
    225x8
    225x8

    Deadlifts:
    275x6
    275x6
    315x4
    315x4
    335x3

    Leg Press:
    478x15
    568x15
    658x13
    748x10
    838x6

    HIIT - Bike (1:1 interval - sweat factory)

    hamstring curl machine:
    115x20
    115x20
    130x15
    130x15

    Lower back extension machine:
    210x12
    210x12
    210x12

    Various abs: 20min

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Yeah, I was a defense-men most of the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I was an offensive defenseman .
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Goalie for 6 years ;-)

    Was a defenseman for 17 years... Now that my son is all finished and off to school in September, it's my turn to lace up again!

    Oh and sub'd
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Astounding progress in this log 804.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Astounding progress in this log 804.
    Thanks my friend! Glad your'e along for the ride!

  18. Screw the weight numbers bro, keep killin it and just look at that BF & strength numbers and you'll be golden.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Screw the weight numbers bro, keep killin it and just look at that BF & strength numbers and you'll be golden.
    Thanks as always bro! Gotta get those shoulder veins poppin like your avi!

  20. When will we be blessed with some 804 nudes? I mean progress pics...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    When will we be blessed with some 804 nudes? I mean progress pics...
    June 10 my friend. Only a before and after pic(s) from the whole 8 weeks. I should have taken more than one "before" pic on April 10... Oh well. It will be like a before and 3-4 after pix! Its already a night-and-day difference from April 10... I just want to get the vascularity up!

  22. Today's workout:

    Back/ Biceps (all supersets)(minimal breaks between sets - less than 20 sec)

    SS1: cable high rows(wide grip ex bar)/ Speed hammer curls:

    High rows:
    120x12
    120x12
    120x12

    Hammers:
    25x20
    25x20
    25x20

    SS2: Close vertical grip cable rows/ spider ez bar curls (35 deg incline):

    Close grip row:
    180x12
    200x10
    220x8

    Spider curls:
    65x12
    65x12
    75x10

    SS3: Dumbbell pullovers/ seated high cable curls:

    DB pullovers:
    75x15
    90x12
    90x12

    High curls:
    20x15
    25x15
    30x10

    SS4: DB rows/ Barbell curls:

    DB rows:
    90x12ea
    90x10ea
    100x8ea

    Barbell curls:
    65x10
    45x15
    45x15

    SS5: Lat pulldown/ reverse grip barbell curls

    Lat pulldown (wide):
    120x15
    140x12
    140x12

    Rev BB curls:
    45x12
    45x12
    55x10

    SS6: cable iso rows/ concentration curl with extreme ending twist/ cable ez bar preachers:

    Iso cable rows:
    60x12
    60x12
    60x12

    Twist conc. curls:
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10

    Cable EZ preachers:
    42.5x12
    42.5x12 (last 2 reps forced)
    42.5x12 (last 4 reps forced, 100% failure)

  23. Wow! Crazy volume, supersets, minimal rest...that workout must've been absolutely brutal.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. You always have strong, long, heavy workouts. Impressive.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Thanks guys. I feel like the numbers are actually really weak... Mostly because of the high pace this workout was - Not really used to doing such a high pace workout at all.

    Just ate a whole pound of lump crabmeat for dinner with a CCCD Quest - I'm on cloud 9.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ECY stack and cardio...dont want to blow up heart!
    By thaOrleanyte in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 01:55 PM
  2. Time to cut up! Need some help here.
    By DarkDragon in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:37 PM
  3. Borobulker's "RESET-AD" Log - TIME TO WAKE UP!
    By borobulker in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 10:00 PM
  4. Almost time to MONSTER up how should i do this log
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 09:53 AM
Log in
Log in