Team NLA Performance Training Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Team NLA Performance Training Log

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post

USA's are June 8/9 in Laughlin!!! I'm goin on the 6th and hanging out all weekend.. Compete on 8th , and play on river on 9th!!! Im game~~

TEAM NLA on the river this summer!! After i SFR for you guys!!

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    I dunno if I could make it too that. Were heading to florida in june. I'm gunna be broke by then.

2. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I dunno if I could make it too that. Were heading to florida in june. I'm gunna be broke by then.

Justin is paying~~~

NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Justin is paying~~~

Oh yeah! I'm down lol
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I'm coming back strong. Road to recovery nla style and with the help of my dr hooking me up with some steroids. Will post workout. I'm so exstatic rite now.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

[QUOTE="msrider;3799551"]

Had a killer workout today: Back is feeling a lot better, my spine is still soar but my siatic nerve pain is at a minimul with the prednisone going to work.

Smith mach flat bench(someone occupied the free weight bench):
    105x10 warm up
    195x10
    285x8
    335x5 little assisted help on last rep from wife.

Incline db:
    80x10
    90x10
    100x7

Incline db flies:
    60x10
    70x10
    80x8

Machine flies:
    160x10
    180x10
    190x10

Cable mach close grip pushdown:
    100x10
    120x10
    140x10

Bw dips:
    20x3 sets

Db kick backs (inner twist for inside tri)
    30x10x3 sets

Incline skull crushers:
    75x10
    95x10
    95x10

The Road to recovery starts now. No more set backs, gunna be smart. Higher reps and build lean mass as I bulk. And Recovery-d Rocked my world. Its da bomb Baby!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=msrider;3799766]

Had a killer workout today: Back is feeling a lot better, my spine is still soar but my siatic nerve pain is at a minimul with the prednisone going to work.

Smith mach flat bench(someone occupied the free weight bench):
    105x10 warm up
    195x10
    285x8
    335x5 little assisted help on last rep from wife.

Incline db:
    80x10
    90x10
    100x7

Incline db flies:
    60x10
    70x10
    80x8

Machine flies:
    160x10
    180x10
    190x10

Cable mach close grip pushdown:
    100x10
    120x10
    140x10

Bw dips:
    20x3 sets

Db kick backs (inner twist for inside tri)
    30x10x3 sets

Incline skull crushers:
    75x10
    95x10
    95x10

The Road to recovery starts now. No more set backs, gunna be smart. Higher reps and build lean mass as I bulk. And Recovery-d Rocked my world. Its da bomb Baby!
    Good to hear that your backs feeling better bro!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Thanks Bro! Its a lot better but along way from squats. I still have to see what outcome of the mri is. Hope its not too bad as my spine is soar as **** still
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Change the flavor name on recover d to cinnamon bun bc that's what it truly tastes like!! Only two proteins in this world I put extra water in to make it last bc it's so good recover d and protean so what other flavors are out or coming out I'm curious now
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Little update. Having some better workouts. My back is still giving me problems but its a lot better than it was.

Did legs yesturday. Can't do deads or squats but I feel like it might be getting better so I'm hoping of going light in a month or so. Hey its a start.

Leg exst:
    130x20
    150x20
    170x20
    190x16. Love high reps on these. Makes for some nice pumps!

Sitting leg curl:
    150x10
    170x10
    170x10

Sitting calf raises:
    3 plates x 30 x 25 x 25

Also did a few sets of bench. Nothing crazy! I will be doing back today and prolly throw in some extra biceps.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Bad news! MRI shows herniated disc. Gotta see a spine dr in a week. Don't know realy what to exspect!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn,sorry to hear about the back. You at least know now what the problem is and can make decisions on how to fix it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Damn,sorry to hear about the back. You at least know now what the problem is and can make decisions on how to fix it.
    Thanks! I will see a spine dr in a week to go over my options and the severity. I'm walking blind, have you had one or been around guys who have. I know its not good, Thanks!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are different levels of herniation of course. The Doc will explain this to you. I am going to guess that it is not too bad if you are still moving well and not showing signs of stenosis or spasms. Hopefully it will just involve some PT work and more down time.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    There are different levels of herniation of course. The Doc will explain this to you. I am going to guess that it is not too bad if you are still moving well and not showing signs of stenosis or spasms. Hopefully it will just involve some PT work and more down time.
    That's what I'm hoping! My dr put me on prediscone and it immediately helped but I'm down to one pill a day and the inflamation I think is gradualy coming back. A wake up call for sure. No more trying to be like AB lol
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bad news! MRI shows herniated disc. Gotta see a spine dr in a week. Don't know realy what to exspect!
    Thats a crusher man I'm sorry to hear that especially when a member of Team NLA is down. Keep me updated on the status of your injury and get better asap!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey Everyone I haven't updated for awhile. We have been busy prepping for the Los Angeles Fitness expo this weekend and getting our NLA for Her women's supplement line launched. Of course I get sick on Tuesday and was bedridden until last night. I was able to get a 45 minute workout in of 2 sets of 15 reps on every machine in my gym. Ya a bit lazy of a workout but I was all achy and feeling pretty bad. Needless to say I woke up this morning feeling like a king and it just shows that sometimes the best way to get over a sickness is to just Pump it out!

Heading to the gym in a little bit to do chest, arms, abs, and calves...AKA every muscle anyone will see at the expo hahaha. Will post my workout later.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Thats a crusher man I'm sorry to hear that especially when a member of Team NLA is down. Keep me updated on the status of your injury and get better asap!
    Thanks Justin! Its a little setback. But I know I will bounce back. I'm still hitting arms and getting my workouts in just nothing that creates anymore stress.

Reply to your next post: Glad your getting better bro! Represent us well at the Expo, I know u will! Can't wait to here about how well it goes. NLA is going to the Top!
  19. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Get better msrider!!! I was enjoying the log!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Get better msrider!!! I was enjoying the log!
    Thank you! I will be doing light work that's not affecting my back until I meet dr. Then I might have to take some time off for a bit. But will make a strong comeback. So please keep following Brotha! Thanks for your support. Its good to have ppls back and I apreciate you
  21. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will def prayers coming your way for a quick recovery
  22. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

You got this~~ My Back is gone, we work around and still come back to SFW & SFR ~~ NLA will keep you going ~~ We can talk rehab in PM, let me know what doctors say and ill get you rehabed

NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

You got this~~ My Back is gone, we work around and still come back to SFW & SFR ~~ NLA will keep you going ~~ We can talk rehab in PM, let me know what doctors say and ill get you rehabed

Thank you my Brotha! NLA will get me back on track, No doubt! After myy gym session we can talk, thanks J0n!
  24. Advanced Member

Hey msrider how's the back?
  25. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

Thank you my Brotha! NLA will get me back on track, No doubt! After myy gym session we can talk, thanks J0n!

Sounds good bro!!

Last night session~

Leg Extension 150 x 4 x 12
    Single Extension 85 x 4 x 12
    36 in box step ups with 45 lb x 3 x 10
    KB Single leg Deads 106lb x 3 x 10
    Squats 185 lbs x 4 x 15
    Reverse Hypers 5 x 20
    Hyperextension 45lbs x 4 x 10

NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com