Team NLA Performance Training Log

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hello AM Family,

I am excited to Welcome the NLA Performance Team, "Justin, Kevin, Jon, and myself MSRIDER" to the AM.

As a lot of you already know myself, and a lot of you have helped me since my short time here reach weightlifting goals, using the proper suppliments, training, diet, and most importantly ENCOURAGEMENT!

With that being said we will all be logging our Training Log, Diet, Supplimentation, and Encouraging each other to as Jon like's to say "SFW" Smashing F#@king Weights.

Again this Team would not be Possible with out Justin and Kevin, they are the creators of NLA Performance suppliments. So a Big shout out to those two guys for what they've accomplished and Thanks for letting me be a part of the NLA team.
Also wanna give a shout to Jon, He is a Champion Powerlifter and has many accomplishments. He also represents the NLA Performance name outside of the AM at every meet he goes too. Thanks Jon!

Ok let's get too work. We will be starting logging everything Mondat but I just wanted to get this up and running ahead of time, for the Team to introduce themselves, there Bio, etc....

Please feel free to ask ?'s about NLA's suppliment line!

*Remember all AM members receive 10% off their first purchase from our NLA Performance website by entering code "Anabolic10" at check out.

NLA Performance
NLA Performance "The Choice Of Champions"

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm taking 2 scoops of SUPP-D and one serving of SWOLL-N right now. It is 11:25 AM pacific time and I just took my second set of 2 pills of T-BLAST. Chest and Arms are on the table for today, followed by one serving of RECOVER-D, then 4 miles of dry sand running on the beach, finished with a pull-up, dip, ab, bodyweight exercise circuit before I put down a pound of grass-feed lean beef from whole foods!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I should add I'll throw up some pics after my workout so ya'll can see whats up!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I should add I'll throw up some pics after my workout so ya'll can see whats up!
Hell yeah! We want those pics up Bro. And let's hear a little about yourself aswell Brotha. I will upload mine in a bit.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Last night dinner - 3 chicken breast and a baked potato! 30 mins later 6 T-blasts, 3 Swoll-N and 2 scoops of Supp- D!! Workout was assistances to Squats and Deads. Im 9 weeks out from Natural Nationals!!

Leg Press

500 x 15
600 x 10
750 x 6
850 x 6
910 x 2 x 8

Leg Ext

130 x 3 x 10

Hypers

50 x 4 x 10

One Legged SLDL

55 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 10

Sled Push

410 x 3 x 25 yards

Side Bends

85 x 4 x 10

Went home drank 2 scoops of Recover-D and watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacations since now i was wired and no chance in hell could sleep!! lol

Today is an off day!! Tomorrow am is Heavy Bench!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Last night dinner - 3 chicken breast and a baked potato! 30 mins later 6 T-blasts, 3 Swoll-N and 2 scoops of Supp- D!! Workout was assistances to Squats and Deads. Im 9 weeks out from Natural Nationals!!

Leg Press

500 x 15
600 x 10
750 x 6
850 x 6
910 x 2 x 8

Leg Ext

130 x 3 x 10

Hypers

50 x 4 x 10

One Legged SLDL

55 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 10

Sled Push

410 x 3 x 25 yards

Side Bends

85 x 4 x 10

Went home drank 2 scoops of Recover-D and watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacations since now i was wired and no chance in hell could sleep!! lol

Today is an off day!! Tomorrow am is Heavy Bench!!
Nice work Jon! Taking it to another level Baby!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hell yeah! We want those pics up Bro. And let's hear a little about yourself aswell Brotha. I will upload mine in a bit.
A little bit about myself:

I was a Southern California section champion in football, wrestling, and track & Field in high school. I accepted a scholarship to the University of Southern California to Pole Vault for the Men's Track and Field team. I am a 4 year letter winner at USC.

I coached Track and Field immediately after graduation from USC while myself and my partner Kevin were launching NLA Performance.

I have extensive knowledge of speed and agility training, plyometrics, and olympic lifting from my USC track experience and coaching.

I trained powerlifting under World Bench Press Record Holder Scot Mendelson for 6 months so I am very knowledgable about that.

My goal for NLA Performance is simple. To grow NLA Performance into the premier supplement company worldwide that is trusted and sworn by all people who try our amazing products. My physical goals is to always continue to break personal best lifts, get stronger day after day, all while maintaining 8-12% body fat (12% being holiday season, 8% being summer time baby!)

Message me with any questions.

Thanks,
Justin M.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Here we Go!

I am a New Rep for NLA Performance. Love Repping and helping others reach there weightlifting goals. I am Married and have 2 awesome boys and a wonderful baby girl. I've just been lifting for almost 2 years because I had set backs from my younger days of abusing to many drugs, and never realy learned how to live life till my wife gave Birth to my Oldest Boy. He's almost 8, so that means I've been clean for 8 years off of meth. Never seen it since and if I did somebodies getting an ass kicken. I'm Serious! My life evolves around my family and my childrean and you guys who support and encourage me. My wife since I've been realy gung ho about my health has changed her ways and for the last 5 months she's shed a little over 50 lbs of baby fat and looking bettter than ever. Fitness, weight training, and nutrition has opened new doors for us and alows us to be very active in our kids lives. I coach my kids Baseball, Football, and Basketball Teams. Love it! Anyways thanks for joining and helping me create a better life for myself and my family.

Nutrition: Basicaly I am just trying to bulk up and keep pretty lean too. I eat everything at the moment. Just making sure I take in a lot of protein and lots of carbs. If I loose my abs I'm ok for now I'm bulking.

Workout: I'm going to be going to a 4 day split starting next week. My buddie has the workout routine and I will have it up for you guys by then. Its something he picked up on a magazine where all the entries did the routine too see who could loose the most bf and increase the most strength. The winner got 10,000 bucks. So it apparently works. I won't do cardio due to my metabolism, if I run just a little I loose weight and strength. :(

Sorry guys my phone app says the application to upload my photo's has crashed. Will figure it out later

Also will be taking the Ultimate Stack throughout this Log:
T-Blast- 6 caps pwo and off days will dose 3am and 3 afternoon
Supp-D- 2 scoops pwo
Swoll-N- 3 caps pwo and none on off days
Recover-D- 2 scoops after everyworkout

Multi-V 2 pills
Protein Gainer- 1 serving a day
Fish oil-3 caps daily till I run out lol till after christmas haha

Attachments

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
NLA PERFORMANCE DEAL OF THE WEEKEND:

From Today, Friday Dec. 14th through Sunday Dec. 16th enjoy the following package deals:

1) Get a FREE SWOLL-N nitric oxide booster and NLA Performance drawstring gym bag with the purchase of an NLA Performance Ultimate Stack.

2) Buy 1 SWOLL-N Get 1 FREE.

Deal is available only through our website www.nlaperformance.com.

msrider

msrider

Awards
NLA PERFORMANCE DEAL OF THE WEEKEND:

From Today, Friday Dec. 14th through Sunday Dec. 16th enjoy the following package deals:

1) Get a FREE SWOLL-N nitric oxide booster and NLA Performance drawstring gym bag with the purchase of an NLA Performance Ultimate Stack.

2) Buy 1 SWOLL-N Get 1 FREE.

Deal is available only through our website www.nlaperformance.com.
Wow! What an awesome deal. You sure your not Santa, do you gift wrap too haha ppl need to jump on this for sure

:bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was a Southern California section champion in football, wrestling, and track & Field in high school. I accepted a scholarship to the University of Southern California to Pole Vault for the Men's Track and Field team. I am a 4 year letter winner at USC.

I coached Track and Field immediately after graduation from USC while myself and my partner Kevin were launching NLA Performance.

I have extensive knowledge of speed and agility training, plyometrics, and olympic lifting from my USC track experience and coaching.

I trained powerlifting under World Bench Press Record Holder Scot Mendelson for 6 months so I am very knowledgable about that.

My goal for NLA Performance is simple. To grow NLA Performance into the premier supplement company worldwide that is trusted and sworn by all people who try our amazing products. My physical goals is to always continue to break personal best lifts, get stronger day after day, all while maintaining 8-12% body fat (12% being holiday season, 8% being summer time baby!)

Thanks,
Justin M.
Mendelson was and still is a monster...jealous of this!
The BOGO on Swoll-N still fly with the Anabolic10 discount?

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
And yes Big Mendy is still cruising around at 340 lb body weight throwing up more weight than ever.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this ill have to catch up later. Looks solid in here though from the little I've skimmed!

msrider

msrider

Awards

Thanks,
Justin M.
Wowzers Bro! Seriously write a Book about how you guys started NLA Performance. That's some great stuff rite there Justin.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just finished up at the gym. I originally planned on getting in the gym earlier but running NLA Performance gets busy and we had to get out a ton of packages from last night and early this morning.

Anyways I took 2 scoops of SUPP-D, 3 pills of SWOLL-N, and my second dose of 2 pills of T-BLAST prior to the gym. All I had for breakfast this morning was cottage cheese, blueberries, strawberries, and peaches plus a shake of 1 scoop RECOVER-D.

Here is my routine:

Squat:
135 x 20 reps
225 x 10 reps
275 x 10 reps
315 x 8 reps
345 x 5 reps
365 x 3 sets x 3 reps

Close grip bench press superset w/ EZ bar preacher curls: **All preacher curls were 12 reps of 115 pounds**

135x 20 reps
185 x 15 reps
225 x 3 sets x 10 reps

EZ Bar Skull Crushers superset w/ Standing Dumbbell curls: **All sets of DB curls were done w/ 55 pound dumbbells 10 reps each arm**
90 lbs x 15 reps
105 x 15 reps
115 x 12 reps
135 x 10 reps
** dropset to 90 lbs for 15 reps**

Dumbbell flat bench flys superset with seated hammer curls: **Hammer curls done with same weight as dumbbell flys. After my set of Dumbbell flys I would immediately pop up to a seated position at the end of the bench and do my hammer curls. 10 reps each arm.**
40 lbs for 10 reps
50 lbs for 10 reps
55 lbs for 10 reps

Dips superset with chin-ups:
4 sets of 25 dips
superset w/ 4 sets of 15 chin-ups

I didn't do any abs today because I am going on a dry sand beach run in a couple hours.

Post workout I had 2 scoops of RECOVER-D and 4 strips of Turkey bacon and 4 whole eggs.

Go hard or go home,
Justin M.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...i had forgotten about that discount-hell yeah!!!

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Just finished up at the gym. I originally planned on getting in the gym earlier but running NLA Performance gets busy and we had to get out a ton of packages from last night and early this morning.

Anyways I took 2 scoops of SUPP-D, 3 pills of SWOLL-N, and my second dose of 2 pills of T-BLAST prior to the gym. All I had for breakfast this morning was cottage cheese, blueberries, strawberries, and peaches plus a shake of 1 scoop RECOVER-D.

Here is my routine:

Squat:
135 x 20 reps
225 x 10 reps
275 x 10 reps
315 x 8 reps
345 x 5 reps
365 x 3 sets x 3 reps

Close grip bench press superset w/ EZ bar preacher curls: **All preacher curls were 12 reps of 115 pounds**

135x 20 reps
185 x 15 reps
225 x 3 sets x 10 reps

EZ Bar Skull Crushers superset w/ Standing Dumbbell curls: **All sets of DB curls were done w/ 55 pound dumbbells 10 reps each arm**
90 lbs x 15 reps
105 x 15 reps
115 x 12 reps
135 x 10 reps

Dumbbell flat bench flys superset with seated hammer curls: **Hammer curls done with same weight as dumbbell flys. After my set of Dumbbell flys I would immediately pop up to a seated position at the end of the bench and do my hammer curls. 10 reps each arm.**
40 lbs for 10 reps
50 lbs for 10 reps
55 lbs for 10 reps

4 sets of 25 dips

I didn't do any abs today because I am going on a dry sand beach run in a couple hours.

Post workout I had 2 scoops of RECOVER-D and 4 strips of Turkey bacon and 4 whole eggs.

Go hard or go home,
Justin M.

Killed it Bro!! That's P & I style baby!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order is in!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supp-D and the Swoll-N BOGO. I already received the shipped email!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you logging NLA?
No but I will review the Supp-D once using it. I've already commented on the Swoll-N sample I received.

msrider

msrider

Awards

Here is my routine:

Squat:
135 x 20 reps
225 x 10 reps
275 x 10 reps
315 x 8 reps
345 x 5 reps
365 x 3 sets x 3 reps

135x 20 reps
185 x 15 reps
225 x 3 sets x 10 reps

90 lbs x 15 reps
105 x 15 reps
115 x 12 reps
135 x 10 reps

40 lbs for 10 reps
50 lbs for 10 reps
55 lbs for 10 reps

4 sets of 25 dips

Go hard or go home,
Justin M.
Nice workout Boss man! You have the ultimate job my friend. Selling your own products and working your ass off in the Gym, oh and you get to go run on the beach. I've never even been to a beach, I'm Jeolous!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok fellas, I have bad news on my workout today. I fu@ked up my back even worse. Thank goodness the wifey has pain pills she don't like taking. I'm getting stupid! Anyways I'm not gunna do Squat,Deads,leg press, or goodmornings for a bit.Pissed Off! Oh well I will just jave to hit the arms a bit more.

Here's what little workout I did:

Leg exstentions: (warm up)
130x20
150x20
210x15

BB squats:
225x10
315x8
405x6
495x1 ( this is where my workout ended, my lower back pretty much went num with sharp pains, and stupid me went ahead and finish the rep instead of setting it on the safety pins)

I just went to the charopractor yesturday. And for some reason I thought it wouldn't get worse, boy was I wrong. Lesson learned.

Here is gunna be my new workout starting Monday.

Chest/triceps

Incline Bench Press 6 sets 6,6,6,10,12,12
Bench Press 6 sets 6,6,6,10,12,12
Decline Fly 4 sets 12,12,12,12

Bench Dip 5 sets 6,6,10,12,12
Close Grip Bench Press 5 sets 6,6,10,12,12
Lying Triceps Exstention 5 sets 6,6,10,12,12

I start heavy and as I increase the reps I lower the weight. A buddy of mine saw this workout in a Magazine contest where the contestants had to do this workout and who ever lost the most bf and gained the most strength won $10,000 bucks. He said it worked and the contestants got ripped. Its actualy a 3 month workout routine, each month it changes.

I will finish the rest of the workouts tomorrow and if anyone is interested, your more than welcome to use the routine.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 2: Legs, abs, calves
Squat-5 sets 6,6,10,12,12
Leg press-5 sets 6,6,10,12,12
Lunge-5 sets 6,6,10,12,12
Leg exstention-2 sets 12,12
Leg curl-2 sets 12,12

Abs:
Crunch-2 sets 15,15
Reverse crunch-2 sets 15,15

Calves:
Leg press calve raise-2 sets 12,12
Seated calve raise- 2 sets 12,12

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 3: Delts, abs, calves

Overhead db press-6 sets 6,6,6,10,12,12
upright row-5 sets 6,6,10,12,12
Bent over lat raise-2 sets 12,12

Abs:

Crunch-2 sets 15,15
Reverse crunch-2 sets 15,15

Calves:

Leg press calve raise-2 sets 12,12
Seated calf raise-2 sets 12,12

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 4: Back, biceps

Bent over row-6 sets 6,6,6,10,12,12
Seated row-6 sets 6,6,6,10,12,12
Lat Pulldown-4 sets 6,6,10,12

Biceps:

Barbell curl-5 sets 6,6,10,12,12
Incline db curl-5 sets 6,6,10,12,12
Db curl-2 sets 10,10

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm not going to be able to go by this to a t because I'm not doing squats, leg press. But on those days will incorporate something in its place that I'm lacking.

Anybody is welcome to use this routine if they like. And if you wanna try it. I can post up the routine for Month 2 and Month 3 for ya aswell. I'm glad I got this, think it will harden me up and shred me aswell.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
In on this - Howdy! :wave:

msrider

msrider

Awards
Here's a favorite of mine. Chicken Parmisan!

Put butter in a skillet and cooked garlic pieces stir that up and put in your boneless chicken tenders in just too soak it in the butter garlic.

In another pan you have your crushed up caeser crutons very finaly crushed at that and parmisan cheese sprinkled in it and mixed.

After you soak the chicken in your butter garlic, dip it in your cruton mixture covering all the chicken. And place them on a cooking sheet.

And bake at 400 degrees for aproxametely 30 minutes. A great tasting baked chicken the whole family will crave. Lol!

Just thought I would share!

ForumRunner_20121215_173524.png

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just received my ultimate stack just before my new workout. Can't wait to tear the gym up today. Hell Yeah! Its ON!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today I dosed 6 T-blast, 3 swoll-n, and 2 scoops of Supp-d pwo 30 minutes before killing some Chest and tri's. Have to Say the Supp-D taste was pretty good. Like Jon said, reminded me of a sweetteart with a little more tart.

Had some realy good pumps as usual from the Swoll-N and veins are looking sicker by the day. I'm still nursing a severe pain in my back that's realy limiting my mobility, realy on all excercises that require me to be in a sitting possition. Sucks but I exspect to bounce back quickly cause no more squats, deads, leg press, or good mornings till I'm 100%.

I originaly posted what my workouts will look like but do to some mobility and pain issues I can't do exactly like the workout calls for.

Flat Bench:
275x6x2,245x10, 225x12x2
5 sets in all

Incline DB press:
80x8x3
Normaly would do more but its causing stress at my waist so don't wanna push it.

Incline Db flies:
60x12x4 sets

Bench Dips:
Bwx25x2 sets, bwx20x2 sets

Bench db exstentiontions:
20x10x4 sets

V grip Cables:
12 platesx10x4 sets
Wanted to do close grip bench but some kids were taking too long, grrr!

Overall felt great. I loved the Supp-d and swoll-n combo. Within 10 minutes of taking Supp-d I got the Tingles and got a real nice steady stream of energy. Me like a lot!

After my workout crushed 2 scoops of recover-d in water. Will tell everyone that this stuff is great with milk but one of the big plusses that come with this protein is its delitious also with just water, can't say that about most proteins. If you are like me and have huge goals to achieve in the weightroom, NLA is truly what you wanna take to get you there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sucks about the injury as you know I tweaked my shoulder. Oh well it is what it is... Hopfully not too bad but if it doesn't start to get better quickly I will just do an arms and legs push for size.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Bench last night!! Sucked.. Teammates back out on me, and i was tired adn hadnt eaten all day!!! So grumpy, and hungry with no motivators~~

30 mins til session i popped my T-Blast and Swoll-N and started sipping on my Supp-D

Bench

95x 15
115x 5
135x 5
185x 5
225x 5
275x 3
275x 3
295x 1
315x2x3
335x2x3
225x10 pause

lat pulldowns 4x6 with 165lbs

side raises 3x 10 with 40 lbs

push downs 10x10 110

db hammer curls 4 x 6 with 65lbs

Night sucked!!! Sorry NLA crew!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bench last night!! Sucked.. Teammates back out on me, and i was tired adn hadnt eaten all day!!! So grumpy, and hungry with no motivators~~

30 mins til session i popped my T-Blast and Swoll-N and started sipping on my Supp-D

Bench

95x 15
115x 5
135x 5
185x 5
225x 5
275x 3
275x 3
295x 1
315x2x3
335x2x3
225x10 pause

push downs 10x10 110

damn...no way i could get 335 up with all those warm ups 1st....i usually only do a set of warm ups before getting down to it,

how much rest time between?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Bench

95x 15
115x 5
135x 5
185x 5
225x 5
275x 3
275x 3
295x 1
315x2x3
335x2x3
225x10 pause

push downs 10x10 110

Such a terrible workout... I mean you ONLY benched 335 ;) lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here's a tip i learned from an old seal master chief stationed on my ship....if you want to strengthen chest 1st do arm exercises to fatigue the muscles in the arms, then when you do chest exercises your chest will have to do more of the work.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Sucks about the injury as you know I tweaked my shoulder. Oh well it is what it is... Hopfully not too bad but if it doesn't start to get better quickly I will just do an arms and legs push for size.
Guess its the Nature of the Beast! I've always been an extremist at everything I've done, but think its time to slow it down a bit till I get this under control. Also Kleen, what exactly do you mean by doing arms and legs push? Meaning throw out all the major lifts, such as Squats, Deads, leg press and such areas that effect my lower back. Cause I'm sure I can still push myself and build muscle working around those lifts. Atleast for a bit :)

Hope ur shoulder gets better brotha! Are you taking a Joint suppliment? Could be a lot of imflamation in there.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Guess its the Nature of the Beast! I've always been an extremist at everything I've done, but think its time to slow it down a bit till I get this under control. Also Kleen, what exactly do you mean by doing arms and legs push? Meaning throw out all the major lifts, such as Squats, Deads, leg press and such areas that effect my lower back. Cause I'm sure I can still push myself and build muscle working around those lifts. Atleast for a bit :)

Hope ur shoulder gets better brotha! Are you taking a Joint suppliment? Could be a lot of imflamation in there.

msrider

msrider

Awards

Bench

95x 15
115x 5
135x 5
185x 5
225x 5
275x 3
275x 3
295x 1
315x2x3
335x2x3
225x10 pause

push downs 10x10 110

I will take that workout any day of the week Brotha. But then again, It pisses me off when I can't push myself like I know I can.

That's why I wnt to working out with my wife, cause dudes were always backing out. Don't let this Bump in the road slow the rest of ur workouts down. You got this Jon! Atleast your feeding those muscles :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
here's a tip i learned from an old seal master chief stationed on my ship....if you want to strengthen chest 1st do arm exercises to fatigue the muscles in the arms, then when you do chest exercises your chest will have to do more of the work.
Umm that's kind of the opposite of pre exhaust. U sure you don't mean do an isolation chest exercise first? Done that way your chest should fail before your tris as opposed to the other way around. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Umm that's kind of the opposite of pre exhaust. U sure you don't mean do an isolation chest exercise first? Done that way your chest should fail before your tris as opposed to the other way around. :)
lol...it IS pre exhaust, only you pre exhuast your arms, forcing chest to work harder. you aren't going to be able to put up as much weight, but you are hitting the chest more specifically. i just use this as a change up, trust me you can feel it!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
lol...it IS pre exhaust, only you pre exhuast your arms, forcing chest to work harder. you aren't going to be able to put up as much weight, but you are hitting the chest more specifically. i just use this as a change up, trust me you can feel it!!!
Hmm ok I really don't see how that would work since my arms always give out first but if it works for you keep doing it. ;)