Kbayne doing it P/RR/S Style

Page 12 of 15 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. [QUOTE="R1balla;3951354"]

    what part? Legs


  2. Hybrid Chest

    Incline DB Press:
    2 sets warm up:
    - 50
    - 70
    3 sets:
    - 100 (12)
    - 105 (12)
    - 105 (10)

    Smith Machine Decline Press:
    1 set warm up:
    - 135
    3 sets:
    - 225 (10)
    - 245 (10)
    - 255 (8)
    - Dropset: 255 (8), 200 (9), 150 (10)

    DB Twist Press:
    3 sets:
    - 75 (8)
    - 85 (8)
    - 85 (7)

    - 2 second pause and squeeze

    DB Incline Flye:
    3 sets:
    - 50 (15)
    - 50 (15)
    - 50 (15)

    - 3 second negative
    - Slight twist at top with squeeze

    High Cable Crossover SS Low Cable Crossover:
    2 sets:
    - 50/30 (20)
    - 50/30 (20)

    - 3 second negative
    - Squeeze at top/bottom of movement

    HS Incline Press:
    3 sets:
    - 90 each side (9)
    - 90 each side (8 + 3 partials)
    - 90 each side (7 + 3 partials)

    HIIT on the bike:
    - 20 minutes
    •   
       


  3. [QUOTE=WPD111;3951631]
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    what part? Legs
    Calves:
    Doggpounders train calves with one straight set, 10 to 12 reps. Sound easy? On each rep, you do a five-second negative, hold in the fully stretched position at the bottom for 15 seconds, and then do an explosive concentric, coming all the way up on your toes. According to SM, calves are one of the most intense and painful body parts to work.
    Standing calf raise
    Seated calf raise
    Donkey calf raise

    Hamstrings:
    Leg curl
    Romanian or stiff-legged deadlift
    Glute-ham raise

    Quads:
    All quadriceps exercises are done with one straight set of four to eight reps, followed by as much rest as you need, and then a Widowmaker — 20 reps — of the same exercise.
    Back squat
    Front squat
    Leg press
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  4. So do one set of each variant or just choose one Ie front or rear

  5. Hybrid Shoulders:

    Super WG Front Presses:
    2 sets warm up:
    - 45
    - 55
    3 sets:
    - 75 (8)
    - 95 (8)
    - 95 (8)

    DB Lateral Raises:
    2 sets warm up:
    - 25
    - 30
    3 sets:
    - 40 (15)
    - 40 (15)
    - 40 (15)

    EZ Bar Front Raises Supinated Grip:
    1 set warm up:
    - 15
    3 sets:
    - 45 (15)
    - 50 (15)
    - 50 (15)

    - 3 second negative
    - 1 second pause at the top

    Reverse Machine Seated Press SS Machine Press Neutral Grip:
    3 sets:
    - 100/100 (10)
    - 100/100 (10)
    - 100/100 (10)

    - Rest periods were about 20 seconds

    Cable Upright Rows:
    3 sets:
    - 50 (20)
    - 50 (20)
    - 50 (20)

    - 3 second negatives

    6 ways SS Incline Rear Delt Swings:
    3 sets:
    - 10/50 (8/15)
    - 10/50 (8/15)
    - 10/50 (8/15)

    BB Shrugs:
    3 sets + Drop set:
    - 315 (12)
    - 365 (12)
    - 405 (12)
    - Drop set:
    - 405 (12), 315 (12), 225 (12), 135 (20)

    - 2 second squeeze at top of motion on drop set

    HIIT on treadmill:
    - 20 minutes
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Hybrid Shoulders:

    Super WG Front Presses:
    2 sets warm up:
    - 45
    - 55
    3 sets:
    - 75 (8)
    - 95 (8)
    - 95 (8)

    DB Lateral Raises:
    2 sets warm up:
    - 25
    - 30
    3 sets:
    - 40 (15)
    - 40 (15)
    - 40 (15)

    EZ Bar Front Raises Supinated Grip:
    1 set warm up:
    - 15
    3 sets:
    - 45 (15)
    - 50 (15)
    - 50 (15)

    - 3 second negative
    - 1 second pause at the top

    Reverse Machine Seated Press SS Machine Press Neutral Grip:
    3 sets:
    - 100/100 (10)
    - 100/100 (10)
    - 100/100 (10)

    - Rest periods were about 20 seconds

    Cable Upright Rows:
    3 sets:
    - 50 (20)
    - 50 (20)
    - 50 (20)

    - 3 second negatives

    6 ways SS Incline Rear Delt Swings:
    3 sets:
    - 10/50 (8/15)
    - 10/50 (8/15)
    - 10/50 (8/15)

    BB Shrugs:
    3 sets + Drop set:
    - 315 (12)
    - 365 (12)
    - 405 (12)
    - Drop set:
    - 405 (12), 315 (12), 225 (12), 135 (20)

    - 2 second squeeze at top of motion on drop set

    HIIT on treadmill:
    - 20 minutes
    Gotta try this hybrid stuff.. Got the template maybe gonna give it a try next week to up my intensity

  7. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Gotta try this hybrid stuff.. Got the template maybe gonna give it a try next week to up my intensity
    I am really diggin the hybrid week. Get intensity very intense.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I am really diggin the hybrid week. Get intensity very intense.
    Wen do u Deload?? Lookin like u go heavy/highvolume all day everyday..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Wen do u Deload?? Lookin like u go heavy/highvolume all day everyday..
    Planning on my deload in about a week or two actually.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Planning on my deload in about a week or two actually.
    N is there a specific way on doing it with this program or jus basically do less on everything

  11. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    N is there a specific way on doing it with this program or jus basically do less on everything
    There is a specific way I believe. I would have to go back through and read through the main thread on PRRS. Personally, I will just do my normal routine but without any drop sets, super sets, or anything like that. Keeping volume and weight/intensity down.

  12. Hybrid Legs:

    Warm up with some leg extensions and leg curls.

    BB Squat:
    2 set warm up:
    - 205
    3 sets:
    - 225 (12)
    - 275 (8)
    - 295 (7)

    BB Box Front Squat:
    1 set warm up:
    - 135
    3 sets:
    - 185 (10)
    - 205 (8)
    - 215 (6)

    - 2 second hold on the box

    Seated Leg Press:
    3 sets:
    - 600 (20)

    SLDL:
    3 sets:
    - 135 (15)
    - 185 (15)
    - 205 (15)

    Leg Curls SS Leg Extensions:
    3 sets:
    - 170/100 (12)

    Standing Calf Raise:
    2 sets:
    - 150 (15)

    Seated Calf Raise:
    2 sets:
    - 200 (15)

  13. Hybrid Back:

    Warm up with some Wide Grip and Neutral Grip Pull-Ups.

    DB Row:
    2 set warm up:
    - 70
    - 85
    3 sets:
    - 110 (12)
    - 115 (12)
    - 120 (12)

    Super Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns:
    1 set warm up:
    - 120
    3 sets:
    - 200 (8)
    - 215 (8)
    - 215 (8)

    T-Bar Row SS Stretchers (MD Style):
    1 set warm up:
    - 90/50
    3 sets:
    - 135/75 (12/15)
    - 160/100 (12/15)
    - 160/100 (1215)

    Deadlifts:
    1 set warm up:
    - 205
    3 sets:
    - 315 (6)
    - 365 (6)
    - 365 (6)

    Reeve's Deadlift:
    3 sets:
    - 225 (6)
    - 275 (6)
    - 275 (6)

    Finished with WG and NG Pull-Ups:
    2 sets of 10 each

  14. Pump city!! Lol numbers lookin good for that much reps.. For db rows, what was the tempo like???

  15. I was going to try the DB Deadstops (MD Style) but just went with regulars. 3 second negative for the DB Rows. I usually just go with the flow and allow the movement to do its thing, but the slow negative really tore my lats up (felt great) and really could feel the muscle working. If I use lighter weight, I will hold for a second or two at the top of the movement, but wasn't going to try holding the weight I was pulling.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I was going to try the DB Deadstops (MD Style) but just went with regulars. 3 second negative for the DB Rows. I usually just go with the flow and allow the movement to do its thing, but the slow negative really tore my lats up (felt great) and really could feel the muscle working. If I use lighter weight, I will hold for a second or two at the top of the movement, but wasn't going to try holding the weight I was pulling.
    Yea man I feel ya.. Squeezing 120 on top of rep woulda been a mutha.. I dnt even know how someone would have the grip power for reps like that haha but very impressive work u do man

  17. KB is a beast. The scary thing is he's cutting and still throwing that weight around

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    KB is a beast. The scary thing is he's cutting and still throwing that weight around
    Oo wut .. On a cut?! Lol **** imagine on a bulk. Not enough weight for u in the gym man

  19. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Yea man I feel ya.. Squeezing 120 on top of rep woulda been a mutha.. I dnt even know how someone would have the grip power for reps like that haha but very impressive work u do man
    Thanks man . I'm going to give the DB Deadstops a try next time though to get a feel for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    KB is a beast. The scary thing is he's cutting and still throwing that weight around
    Thank you also. I usually always stay consistent with my strength and sometimes even increase strength during a cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Oo wut .. On a cut?! Lol **** imagine on a bulk. Not enough weight for u in the gym man
    During my last bulk, I was pushing around some decent weight. I think my calories were in the 4500-5000 range which is a lot for me.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Thanks man . I'm going to give the DB Deadstops a try next time though to get a feel for them.

    Thank you also. I usually always stay consistent with my strength and sometimes even increase strength during a cut.

    During my last bulk, I was pushing around some decent weight. I think my calories were in the 4500-5000 range which is a lot for me.
    What's ur stats?? Like 1 rms on ur lifts

  21. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    What's ur stats?? Like 1 rms on ur lifts
    Honestly, I am not positive. I haven't maxed out for a quite a while. My last time recording my 1RMs on the 3 main lifts were:

    Bench: 355 (before my bicep tendonitis)
    Squat: 425 (never was very strong on squats)
    DL: 525

    All of those were recorded probably more then 2 years ago.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Honestly, I am not positive. I haven't maxed out for a quite a while. My last time recording my 1RMs on the 3 main lifts were:

    Bench: 355 (before my bicep tendonitis)
    Squat: 425 (never was very strong on squats)
    DL: 525

    All of those were recorded probably more then 2 years ago.
    Great numbers .. for sure u surpassed those numbers significantly over the two years lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Great numbers .. for sure u surpassed those numbers significantly over the two years lol
    Haha, I would hope. I will max out once this routine comes to an end and I start Mountain Dog Traning to see where I am at. I know for sure I won't be maxing on bench because of my bicep tendonitis and how it flares up horribly everytime I try to do flat bench, which sucks.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Haha, I would hope. I will max out once this routine comes to an end and I start Mountain Dog Traning to see where I am at. I know for sure I won't be maxing on bench because of my bicep tendonitis and how it flares up horribly everytime I try to do flat bench, which sucks.
    Lol can't wait to see how much u progressed. U got any links to muddog training??

  25. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Lol can't wait to see how much u progressed. U got any links to muddog training??
    PM'ed you.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One gallon of milk- One hour... Can you do it?
    By hypo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 12:09 PM
  2. How do you guys do it?
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 01:12 AM
  3. Girls can do it to !!!
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 03:46 PM
  4. First cycle - can I do it like this?
    By magicjonson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 08:56 PM
  5. I couldnt do it
    By hemotep in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 02:15 PM
Log in
Log in