Reds91's Training log

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Subbed for the Ohioness.

    You running any sort of program, or are you making your own workouts?
    Appreciate the sub Ohio brah

    Doin my own thing right now. Next week going to switch it up so I'm only in the gym 3x a week for the next 4 weeks since work is about to get crazy. Probably go with a full body routine

  2. 11/19/13


    Legs

    WU
    12 min walk
    RC work

    ATG Squats
    175 x 10 x 4

    RDL
    145 x 12 x 3

    Lunges
    10's x 12
    15's x 12
    20's x 12

    Leg curl
    45 x 12
    55 x 10
    65 x 7

    Leg ext.
    70 x 12
    80 x 8
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Reds91

    Appreciate the sub Ohio brah

    Doin my own thing right now. Next week going to switch it up so I'm only in the gym 3x a week for the next 4 weeks since work is about to get crazy. Probably go with a full body routine
    No problem man. There's a lot of good 3x a week programs out there. I personally enjoy the structure and insight of programs written by professionals. I definitely can sympathize with your busy lifestyle, It mirrors my own.

    Anyways, good work man. Keep getting after it!!
  4. 11/20/13


    Shoulders & Arms

    WU
    12 min walk
    RC work

    MP
    90 x 10
    95 x 10
    100 x 10
    105 x 10

    Shrugs
    145 x 12
    155 x 12
    165 x 12

    Side raise
    15's x 12,11,11

    Rear delt raise
    10's x 20 x 3

    One arm tri pushdown
    20 x 12
    25 x 9,8,7

    Hammer curl
    35's x 10 x 4

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    No problem man. There's a lot of good 3x a week programs out there. I personally enjoy the structure and insight of programs written by professionals. I definitely can sympathize with your busy lifestyle, It mirrors my own.

    Anyways, good work man. Keep getting after it!!
    I do too. Was on a modified version of Starting Strength but switched to this for a sort of deload. Needed a break from all the heavy squatting plus weight was starting to get heavy and without a proper squat rack I'd rather be safe than sorry. I will probably go back to SS for the 4 weeks but am not sure yet. You have any suggestions? After that wanting to get on something that will have me in the gym 4x a week, thinking an upper/lower. You recommend any?

    Do you have a log on here? Would like to follow along
    •   
       


  6. You could do a push, pull, and legs day too on a three day split. That's a good routine.
    任重道远

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Reds91

    I do too. Was on a modified version of Starting Strength but switched to this for a sort of deload. Needed a break from all the heavy squatting plus weight was starting to get heavy and without a proper squat rack I'd rather be safe than sorry. I will probably go back to SS for the 4 weeks but am not sure yet. You have any suggestions? After that wanting to get on something that will have me in the gym 4x a week, thinking an upper/lower. You recommend any?

    Do you have a log on here? Would like to follow along
    Push/pull/legs like posted above, or 5/3/1. There's a bunch of fella's running it on here with good results.

    My log is, kill'n' the cube: my powerlifting venture begins. Sorry can't post link. You can ask for workout regimen suggestions in there and the powerlifting army will help you out.
  8. 11/22/13


    Chest & Tris

    WU
    RC work

    BP
    185 x 8,6
    180 x 6
    175 x 10

    Incline BP
    135 x 12,12,10

    Flat DB BP
    65's x 7,8,9

    Flyes
    30's x 13 x 3

    Tri pushdown
    75 x 12,12,8

    Skullcrushers SS w/ CGBP
    60 x 12/60 x 6
    60 x 12/60 x 6
    60 x 10/60 x 6


    Smashed the fuk out of my finger on 2nd set of BP.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrius View Post
    You could do a push, pull, and legs day too on a three day split. That's a good routine.
    After some more thinking, going to go with p/p/l. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Push/pull/legs like posted above, or 5/3/1. There's a bunch of fella's running it on here with good results.

    My log is, kill'n' the cube: my powerlifting venture begins. Sorry can't post link. You can ask for workout regimen suggestions in there and the powerlifting army will help you out.
    5/3/1 is something I've been wanting to run for a long time. As soon as I get a squat rack/join a gym it will be the first thing I do. Not sure if it would be possible to modify so I could do it now?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Reds91

    After some more thinking, going to go with p/p/l. Thanks

    5/3/1 is something I've been wanting to run for a long time. As soon as I get a squat rack/join a gym it will be the first thing I do. Not sure if it would be possible to modify so I could do it now?
    I can't think of a good program that doesn't implement squats. IMO you should start doing them ASAP. There's no substitute for back squats and the other squat variations.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    I can't think of a good program that doesn't implement squats. IMO you should start doing them ASAP. There's no substitute for back squats and the other squat variations.
    I do squat, just high rep atm.
  12. 11/25/13


    Pull

    WU - 3 min jog
    RC work

    DL
    320 x 5

    Hammer grip pullups
    15 x 7 x 2

    BB row
    115 x 12 x 3

    Face pull
    30 x 15
    40 x 15
    50 x 25

    Seated DB curl
    20's x 12 x 2

    Hammer curl
    35's x 11 x 3


    First time doing face pulls
  13. 11/27/13


    Push

    WU
    RC work

    Floor press
    170 x 11
    175 x 12
    180 x 10
    185 x 9

    MP
    95 x 10
    100 x 10
    105 x 8
    110 x 7

    Flyes
    30's x 14 x 3

    Side raise
    15's x 12,12,11

    Tri push down
    75 x 12,12,9

    Push ups
    35
  14. 11/29/13


    Legs

    WU
    3 min walk
    RC work

    ATG Squats
    180 x 9 x 4


    Managed to hurt my foot at work the other night, didn't want to make it any worse
  15. 12/2/13


    Pull

    WU - 4 min jog
    RC work

    DL
    325 x 3 PR

    Hammer grip pullups
    15 x 8 x 2

    BB row
    120 x 6,7,8

    Face pull
    35 x 16
    45 x 17
    55 x 12

    BB curl
    70 x 11,10,7,6
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 09:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 03:12 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:16 AM
Log in
Log in