Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well here it is yall!!!! I've had so many treads at this point with some of the most epic stuff ever... Yet I always come out with a new one due to a diff opp or change. So this here will be my home of all updates!

So what is going on in here? My name is Airborne and I've been lifting for many years but just got serious these past 2 years. AM minds was the best thing to happen in my lifting success so far! Thank you everyone who made this possible! Anyways.... I have been nothin but self taught in the gym... I have no buddies that lift nor did I know anyone that has the same mindset. Yet after periods of time and listening to my body... I have came pretty far. My freak genetics and love of food play a huge roll.
What I am doing here is finally getting professional help to further my goals in powerlifting. I chose this because of my crazy strength and I've never been into the physique lookin challenges... I pick heavy **** up and put it back down. I am now 2 weeks into getting professionally trained and Lovin every minute. My Maxes were insane before but my form has changed so much! New equiptment, hardcore training methods and drive! That being said these past 2 weeks have been learning the fundamentals.

Diet: Ima be eating clean for the most part... But mainly just eating lots of food! I wanna blow up! Simple!

Training: Will be a 4 day split. When I'm ON cycle... 5
Mon-Legs,Abs
Tue-Chest,Tri
Thurs-Back,Bi
Fri- Delts,Traps

Stats:
260 lbs
6ft
Not sure on bf% but I'd say around 15-16

Maxes: Will update 1rm regularly. My complete form has changed... I'm a clean slate now!
ON cycle previous Maxes-
Bench: 500
Squat: 650
Deadlift: 650

Supplement:
I will be posting what I am on atm... Whether it be natty stacks or anabolics!
First stack will be the TESTify Stack I won from a PES giveaway! That being said I want to thank and give a shout out to Bdcc, Natty, BPJohn, Delta, KevinHy..... Eh... If I left you out plz lemme know I'm blank right now... Just woke up!
What Ima be on at first!
Test Powder (Fruit Punch) after first meal
Anabeta- rec dosing
Alphamine- scoop and a half first thing upon waking and 1 1/2 when low on energy!
Multi- first meal
Fishoil- first meal
ConDense for pwo

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dear PES and other companies I will be using!!!,
I will review your products individually yet in detail upon completion of stack :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha welcome brother!!! That it is :) that gif is ****in awesome

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yo kill it man, & yes you have insane strength.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over/under 5 pages of nonsense and off-topic bromancing before first day's update of actual lifting. Place your bets!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hahaha **** welcome brothers and Honda... I believe it!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In before there's 1000 pages and 3000 quote edits

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
In it bro. I don't post much in these, always a great read and informative

:439:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you guys for joining! Rodja! PES rep?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 AnaB was my sweet spot with 2 of those pre bed. Gave some nice anabolic sleep. My .02

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's what I shall do haha,

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and another thing, if you were eating a lot now?? This stuff will make you a black hole!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Perfect I need it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Been a PES rep for most of the year. Feel free to pick my brain when it comes to PL technique, theory, or programming.
Thank you too brother! And def might bro! My coach is Oregons strongest man... Great trainer for sure.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Well here it is yall!!!! I've had so many treads at this point with some of the most epic stuff ever... Yet I always come out with a new one due to a diff opp or change. So this here will be my home of all updates!

So what is going on in here? My name is Airborne and I've been lifting for many years but just got serious these past 2 years. AM minds was the best thing to happen in my lifting success so far! Thank you everyone who made this possible! Anyways.... I have been nothin but self taught in the gym... I have no buddies that lift nor did I know anyone that has the same mindset. Yet after periods of time and listening to my body... I have came pretty far. My freak genetics and love of food play a huge roll.
What I am doing here is finally getting professional help to further my goals in powerlifting. I chose this because of my crazy strength and I've never been into the physique lookin challenges... I pick heavy **** up and put it back down. I am now 2 weeks into getting professionally trained and Lovin every minute. My Maxes were insane before but my form has changed so much! New equiptment, hardcore training methods and drive! That being said these past 2 weeks have been learning the fundamentals.

Diet: Ima be eating clean for the most part... But mainly just eating lots of food! I wanna blow up! Simple!

Training: Will be a 4 day split. When I'm ON cycle... 5
Mon-Legs,Abs
Tue-Chest,Tri
Thurs-Back,Bi
Fri- Delts,Traps

Stats:
260 lbs
6ft
Not sure on bf% but I'd say around 15-16

Maxes: Will update 1rm regularly. My complete form has changed... I'm a clean slate now!
ON cycle previous Maxes-
Bench: 500
Squat: 650
Deadlift: 650

Supplement:
I will be posting what I am on atm... Whether it be natty stacks or anabolics!
First stack will be the TESTify Stack I won from a PES giveaway! That being said I want to thank and give a shout out to Bdcc, Natty, BPJohn, Delta, KevinHy..... Eh... If I left you out plz lemme know I'm blank right now... Just woke up!
What Ima be on at first!
Test Powder (Fruit Punch) after first meal
Anabeta- rec dosing
Alphamine- scoop and a half first thing upon waking and 1 1/2 when low on energy!
Multi- first meal
Fishoil- first meal
ConDense for pwo

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!!!
In for the gd reads and gd info

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In bro for sure! How you liking the trainer?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The king is here.... You may now continue!!

Wouldn't miss an AB thread for anything brosef!
:)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 AnaB was my sweet spot with 2 of those pre bed. Gave some nice anabolic sleep. My .02
My next run with ABE I may you with the dosing too. I love prebed abe! Wake up ripped and keeps some of the hunger under control. The appetite I get from the stuff is unreal! Will definitely be useful in my pct stack after my next cycle!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In bro for sure! How you liking the trainer?
Welcome brother!!! He's a hardass but that's a good thing! He's pushing me to do better things while having faith in me! There has been some big names to come out of his gym... I wanna be the next.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The king is here.... You may now continue!!

Wouldn't miss an AB thread for anything brosef!
:)
Continuing!!! Happy to have you hear family! All of you! Anabeta excited me lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome brother!!! He's a hardass but that's a good thing! He's pushing me to do better things while having faith in me! There has been some big names to come out of his gym... I wanna be the next.
Believe it and it'll happen.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck with the powerlifting brother.