Bulking '12 Season Full swing

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Yeah I would like to hit 405 myself.
    you hit 275 for 10 then 315 for 5, 4, 3? whats your projected right now? lets race!


  2. Nice work dude. Kill that bench today, you know I will be going hard tomorrow after resting all weekend

    You trying to race everyone now! What your weight at now?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    you hit 275 for 10 then 315 for 5, 4, 3? whats your projected right now? lets race!
    I don't know what my projected is, but I'm down to race!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice work dude. Kill that bench today, you know I will be going hard tomorrow after resting all weekend
    nice, my legs are soo fkin sore as im watching the saints giants game chugging water getting ready for the gym! Im thinkin of doing the same thing for bench that i did for squat... a couple tripples and then a bunch of doubles then rep it out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I don't know what my projected is, but I'm down to race!
    sounds good! im racing country to 190 and now you to 405!! time to do work! got any belt suggestions? ive never used one, never really felt the need. do you think i should start for super heavy 1rm stuff?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    sounds good! im racing country to 190 and now you to 405!! time to do work! got any belt suggestions? ive never used one
    I use a cheap one that I got, but I kinda prefer to lift without it on squats, I took it off for my 2nd and 3rd sets last leg day.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I use a cheap one that I got, but I kinda prefer to lift without it on squats, I took it off for my 2nd and 3rd sets last leg day.
    That's good to hear. I've never felt the need for one. Pure raw 405 would be way more sick anyways

  8. Sounds good bro. Could be a nice power day for you on bench. Get it.

    I lift with a belt now on anything in the 300s on squat and dead just because of my back issues. Downside is on high reps it starts to choke off your blood flow. I do like the feel without a belt, but I know with it on I don't have to worry about that. I can push out that last rep without breaking form.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  9. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    That's good to hear. I've never felt the need for one. Pure raw 405 would be way more sick anyways
    Agreed.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  10. Hit 180 today big dog! Where you at?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  11. If you guys are racing to a 405 squat, you should definitely post up some squat videos.
    SFW and GFH

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    If you guys are racing to a 405 squat, you should definitely post up some squat videos.
    I squated 385 the other day, but not quite as deep as I would have liked. I suppose there should be set form requirements, but then again I am not in the race so it doesn't matter

    I agree I want to see videos of them each as well. I need to find Randoja's log.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hit 180 today big dog! Where you at?
    how the hell do you get 4lb jumps? i dont get it. you were snacking on fukkin yogurt the last few days while im over here eating whole wheat pasta and steak barely pushing 180 and next thing i know your up here from 176. fml.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I squated 385 the other day, but not quite as deep as I would have liked. I suppose there should be set form requirements, but then again I am not in the race so it doesn't matter

    I agree I want to see videos of them each as well. I need to find Randoja's log.
    I have a 315 x 1 that ill edit later. Will post a 225 x 20 possibly next squat day. As for now, this fancy 405 deads video i just made from my long time goal



    Back and Hammies workout tonight
    Couple sets of pullups
    bent over rows
    155 x 6
    165 x 6
    165 x 6
    165 x 6

    Seated rows to warm up the rhomboids and traps
    3 sets of MMC light x 10

    T-Bar Row machine
    70 x 8
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    100 x 5
    70 x 8

    Weighted Pullups
    BW + 25 x 3, 2, 2


    SLDL 135 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 5

    Then i went onto reagular deadlift
    315 x 5
    345 x 3
    385 x 2
    405 x 1[PR]
    405 x 1[PR]
    315 x 5

    Sumo Deads: wanna know how long my legs are? My toes were touching the plates and i had to move them in to not crush them on the way down haha
    225 x 8
    275 x 5
    275 x 5

    Power Cleans
    135 x 5
    155 x 3
    185 x 3

    Walking lunges
    135 x 5 reps per leg walking forward, 5 reps per leg walking backwords

    Static Lunges
    135 x 6 per leg x 3 sets

    Then i finished off with a set of dorian yates lat machine for a couple sets of 6-8. Beast workout. 405 dead has been on my mind since football when i failed at it and never got a chance to hit it again.

    didnt weigh tonight but last night i was at about 179/180 ish.

    Meals have been on target just not as many calories as i was expecting. Been cramming media stuff for my buddys big release party thursday. This weekend is GO TIME! Shoulders n tris tomorrow! Show thursday.

  14. Well weight does fluctuate, my guess is a light day (crap my guts out) and then a normalish day. I'm not complaining. I have been eating a lot though, it's finals week and we get donuts and a special food idea every night at the dining hall, and I live next door to it so

    Sold workout and nice DL! good job on the new PR man. Awesome work.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  15. Nice PRs, you got way more in you!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Well weight does fluctuate, my guess is a light day (crap my guts out) and then a normalish day. I'm not complaining. I have been eating a lot though, it's finals week and we get donuts and a special food idea every night at the dining hall, and I live next door to it so

    Sold workout and nice DL! good job on the new PR man. Awesome work.
    well nice bro! i need that 180 to start working up to 190! haha donuts will do the trick! Thanks man, although lifting heavy is nice and fun and all its not suiting for my goals. Im gonna go back to full undulated program. Heavy, mid range (8-12), high rep. I saw wayyy better aesthetic gains that i have been lately trying to go heavier. My strength skyrockets, but i look like crap and any weight i put on ends up being fat.

    This was the plan from saturday anyways, except i wanted to take your advice and keep going heavy so i was thinking binary, but now im definitely going 3 way (lolz).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Nice PRs, you got way more in you!

    thanks bro! i agree, it felt really light! But i didnt want to push it since it was my first time going up past 3 plates in almost a year!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    thanks bro! i agree, it felt really light! But i didnt want to push it since it was my first time going up past 3 plates in almost a year!!!
    For sure always better to proceed with caution IMO. Now you just gotta squat it
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    For sure always better to proceed with caution IMO. Now you just gotta squat it
    eventually haha! 100lbs to my squat in 6 months? ffk yea

  20. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    well nice bro! i need that 180 to start working up to 190! haha donuts will do the trick! Thanks man, although lifting heavy is nice and fun and all its not suiting for my goals. Im gonna go back to full undulated program. Heavy, mid range (8-12), high rep. I saw wayyy better aesthetic gains that i have been lately trying to go heavier. My strength skyrockets, but i look like crap and any weight i put on ends up being fat.

    This was the plan from saturday anyways, except i wanted to take your advice and keep going heavy so i was thinking binary, but now im definitely going 3 way (lolz).
    I was 181.6 today... I remembered I was wearing sweats though and took them off and I weighed 180.0. I think pure body weight would be somewhere around 177-178 but I can't undress anymore in the gym lol.

    Yeah donuts... dang. I skipped them last night and felt cut up today and still weighed more! The stack is working I guess I always loved it. I like the undulated you were doing, although I don't know much about it, I have always seen good gains on a similar program. So what are you deciding for sure for your program? haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    eventually haha! 100lbs to my squat in 6 months? ffk yea
    I added 120 to my dead in 2ish on the stack I have been talking about with you/ I am now on.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I was 181.6 today... I remembered I was wearing sweats though and took them off and I weighed 180.0. I think pure body weight would be somewhere around 177-178 but I can't undress anymore in the gym lol.

    Yeah donuts... dang. I skipped them last night and felt cut up today and still weighed more! The stack is working I guess I always loved it. I like the undulated you were doing, although I don't know much about it, I have always seen good gains on a similar program. So what are you deciding for sure for your program? haha.



    I added 120 to my dead in 2ish on the stack I have been talking about with you/ I am now on.
    dang man and it just keeps going up and up! I wanna save that stack for feburary 1st, even if it does mean letting you beat me to 190 . I want to carry as much weight as i can into the stack that way i lean up and maintain my weight from what you were saying with how much you just shred up. Im gonna run an m-stak here in a little bit. Plus i wanna look the best for my bday march 16th.

    I loved it too! i loved how i felt on it and the diversity and freedom i always crave when i go into the gym. I wanna stick to heavy, but i also want to get some high rep fatigue going. i gotta think about it lol

    here are the options:
    1) binary undulated focusing on A week being heavy <6 reps, B week being >10
    2) back to PHAT
    or or!!
    3) binary in which A week i would lift heavy <6 reps and then after the big 1-2 heavy compounds go all out MMC muscle fatigue, B week pre-fatige heavy lifting with MMC after.


    just thought of that last one. i like pre-fatigue for crazy pumps and i get hella strength gains out of it, but not every workout thats why it works for undulated!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    dang man and it just keeps going up and up! I wanna save that stack for feburary 1st, even if it does mean letting you beat me to 190 . I want to carry close to 200lbs into the stack that way i lean up and maintain my weight from what you were saying with how much you just shred up. Plus i wanna look the best for my bday march 16th cause im gonna do something big as i didnt do anything big for my 21st.

    I loved it too! i loved how i felt on it and the diversity and freedom i always crave when i go into the gym. I wanna stick to heavy, but i also want to get some high rep fatigue going. i gotta think about it lol

    here are the options:
    1) binary undulated focusing on A week being heavy <6 reps, B week being >10
    2) back to PHAT
    or or!!
    3) binary in which A week i would lift heavy <6 reps and then after the big 1-2 heavy compounds go all out MMC muscle fatigue, B week pre-fatige heavy lifting with MMC after.


    just thought of that last one. i like pre-fatigue for crazy pumps and i get hella strength gains out of it, but not every workout thats why it works for undulated!

    Haha, you won't cut much, you'll just get bigger I promise. Dose it right, and run the formadrol after, and that should give you ., 2 months and a week on the stack. Start it like second/third week of feb, and youll come off right before your bday so you'll be at the peak. Plus get you bigger, sooner.

    I don't know if I will hit 190, once I go to 185 I will be content, I will still gain though as long as it's clean then.

    I like the sound of all of it. As long as your training hard, I don't think it matters. Look at me, I do the most basic "program" you can do, really. I have 3 ex phys classes next semester, and one I will be making and doing a workout with a partner... hahaha. oh yes.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Haha, you won't cut much, you'll just get bigger I promise. Dose it right, and run the formadrol after, and that should give you ., 2 months and a week on the stack. Start it like second/third week of feb, and youll come off right before your bday so you'll be at the peak. Plus get you bigger, sooner.

    I don't know if I will hit 190, once I go to 185 I will be content, I will still gain though as long as it's clean then.

    I like the sound of all of it. As long as your training hard, I don't think it matters. Look at me, I do the most basic "program" you can do, really. I have 3 ex phys classes next semester, and one I will be making and doing a workout with a partner... hahaha. oh yes.
    cant argue with that! You got me convinced! haha. well all that i know is that im gonna lift heavy and fatigue the targeted muscle group. Ill figure it out as i go haha but each week will be the same type of training per muscle group.

    oh damn ur gonna be cut lol next semester youll be six pac training! haha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    cant argue with that! You got me convinced! haha. well all that i know is that im gonna lift heavy and fatigue the targeted muscle group. Ill figure it out as i go haha but each week will be the same type of training per muscle group.

    oh damn ur gonna be cut lol next semester youll be six pac training! haha
    Lol no sir. Powerlifting training and big bulking will be implemented next week. I am gona get thick. Lot's of heavy work...

    When you start the stack, if you can tell it's kicking in good, kick up your intensity. You are gona recover a bit faster, and you need to use it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Lol no sir. Powerlifting training and big bulking will be implemented next week. I am gona get thick. Lot's of heavy work...

    When you start the stack, if you can tell it's kicking in good, kick up your intensity. You are gona recover a bit faster, and you need to use it.
    smells like kicking PRs in the morning. will do! you need some progress pics.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sanity Check (Epi / Tren PCT in full swing)
    By beejman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 04:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 02:20 PM
  3. bulk powerfull = Muira Puama 12:1 ????
    By dynomite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 01:21 PM
  4. My CEE 12 week bulk
    By Nabeshin in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in