Gains featuring Randoja

Page 1 of 21 123 ... Last
  1. Gains featuring Randoja


    6-25-12 Chest, Triceps

    Bench 5@135--3@185--3x3@225 Had a spot on the last set, it wasn't all me.
    Mil Press 6,6,5,3,4,3@115 Fought for like 35 seconds to ******* left arm on set of 3, missed 4
    HS Incline 7,7,6,5,4@140
    Pec Dec 3x8@90--8@100
    Chest Concentrations 4x8@45
    V-bar pushdown 8,8,7,6@80
    Dips 10


  2. 6-28-12 Shoulders
    Mil Press 5@45--3@95--3@145--(2+1)@145--(2+1)@145 145X1 Was max for last cycle
    Bench 5@135--5@205--3x4@205--3@205
    DB Arnold 4x8@40
    DB Lateral Raise 4x8@25
    DB Front Raise 4x8@35
    CBL Face Pull 4x8@100
    Rear Delt Machine 4x8@100

    Great workout today, put my old mil press max up 9 times. I was able to get in some decent benching which I've wanted to do all cycle on shoulder day but just haven't had it. Stuck with weight on all accessories and used really strict form. I'm extremely happy with this one today and I hope deadlifts tomorrow go half as well as today and I'm good.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  3. 6-29-12 Back, Biceps

    Deadlift 5@135--3@225--2@315>straps,belt>3x3@405>raw>315x2--225x3 w/15 second hold
    BB Row 4x8@135
    Lat Pull 4x8@140
    Wg bar, Seated cable row 8@130--8@120--8@110
    DB Curl 4x8@35
    Hammer Curl 4x8@35
    DB reverse Curl 4x8@20

    Great workout today!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. In FTW! What's good Alpha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    In FTW! What's good Alpha
    I repped so many people saying that they were invited to this exclusive thread. Bwahahaha. But seriously if you got suckered in here just sub, that's the best thing for everyone.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I repped so many people saying that they were invited to this exclusive thread. Bwahahaha. But seriously if you got suckered in here just sub, that's the best thing for everyone.
    Naw I'm cool ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Lol nice.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  8. In this. Kill it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In this. Kill it!
    Will do bro. This is actually an exciting time to sub to this log too. I have maxes all next week.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  10. 7-02-12 Chest Triceps, Max week

    Bench 5@135--5@185--2@225--1@255--4x1@225
    Mil Press 4,3,2,2,1@135
    HS Decline Press 4x8@180
    Pec Dec 4x8@90
    Chest Concentrations 4x8@45
    Rope Pulldown 4x8@80
    Dips 2x10
    Dip Machine 2x10@275

    Good workout, TBH I had prepared myself not to hit a new max today. I partied pretty hard this weekend and didn't get a ton of sleep. When I woke up this morning I felt super groggy. But when I hit the gym it turned out that my body was ready. I might try to push 260 next week during deload.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. 7-3-12 Legs-Max week

    Squat 5@45--5@135--3@225--1@315--2x0@375 Fck
    DL 1@450
    SLDL 5x5@225
    Leg Xt 4x8@170
    Calf Raise 2x25@180

    I think I psyched myself out on squats today. All I've been able to think about since last week is this 375 squat. After failing twice I was disappointed and a bit confused as to where to go from there. Then like a light bulb turning on I thought "When in doubt, Deadlift!" Got the 450 I wanted thusly freeing up a slot for me to give 370 a try on squats friday. Gonna try to eat and rest extra big until friday, hopefully I can come in get 370 and then take another shot at 375.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  12. Damn man that's a strong DL! Nice job, I need to get back on em. Tweaked my back real bad a few months ago doing them and have been a little freaked out to start them back up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Damn man that's a strong DL! Nice job, I need to get back on em. Tweaked my back real bad a few months ago doing them and have been a little freaked out to start them back up.
    Understandable man. Thanks for reading, Enjoy the rest of your 4th.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  14. 7-5-12 Shoulders Max week

    Mil Press 5@45--3@95--1@135--1@155--0@165
    Bench 5,4,4,4,4@205
    DB Arnolds 4x8@40
    DB Lateral raise 4x8@25
    DB Front raise 4x8@35
    Cbl Face Pull 4x8@100
    Rear Delt Machine 4x8@105

    Failed to get the 165 I wanted but no bother I'll take the 10lb increase. I realized today what my problem with squats was. If you have followed my training at all you know that for maxes I like to use the most powerful natural anabolic known to man during PR week. That is ham btw for those of you that are unaware. Just picked up a ham steak that I will be doing a loading phase with today and I will attempt a new squat PR again tomorrow.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  15. Good luck on the squat pr attempt bro and that's a good increase on military! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    7-5-12 Shoulders Max week

    Mil Press 5@45--3@95--1@135--1@155--0@165
    Bench 5,4,4,4,4@205
    DB Arnolds 4x8@40
    DB Lateral raise 4x8@25
    DB Front raise 4x8@35
    Cbl Face Pull 4x8@100
    Rear Delt Machine 4x8@105

    Failed to get the 165 I wanted but no bother I'll take the 10lb increase. I realized today what my problem with squats was. If you have followed my training at all you know that for maxes I like to use the most powerful natural anabolic known to man during PR week. That is ham btw for those of you that are unaware. Just picked up a ham steak that I will be doing a loading phase with today and I will attempt a new squat PR again tomorrow.
    Solid numbers brother
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Solid numbers brother
    Thanks bro, an old broken collarbone has held me back on shoulders forever it feels like, but I'm rockin a solid 10lb progression in 1rm every lift cycle, which pleases me. Now its time to make 375 do what I tell it to on squats tomorrow.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  18. 7-6-12 Back, Biceps

    BB Row 4x8@135
    Lat Pull 4x8@140
    T-bar 2x8@35--2x8@45
    DB Curl 4x8@35
    Hammer Curl 4x8@35
    DB Reverse Curl 4x8@20

    Crap end to a garbage cycle, now comes and undeserved deload, then hopefully some real lifting.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    7-6-12 Back, Biceps

    BB Row 4x8@135
    Lat Pull 4x8@140
    T-bar 2x8@35--2x8@45
    DB Curl 4x8@35
    Hammer Curl 4x8@35
    DB Reverse Curl 4x8@20

    Crap end to a garbage cycle, now comes and undeserved deload, then hopefully some real lifting.
    What cycle was this you speak of? Just a routine cycle or what bro?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    What cycle was this you speak of? Just a routine cycle or what bro?
    Just my strength progression cycle, Wk 1 is 5x5, 2 is 4x4, 3 is 3x3, 4 is attempt new PR. I felt like I was working hard the whole month and then it comes time to max and I put 5lbs on bench, 10 on Mil press, and 15 on DL, no progression on squats. Just makes me feel like WTF have I been doing in the gym? Might be time to switch to 5/3/1 or something. Or say fk strength for a month and go all hypertrophy.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  21. U need to be logging for a company
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    U need to be logging for a company
    I'm doing a LG form-x log on a different site right now. But after that I'm gonna do a non-sponsored recomp log with x-gels, Anabeta Elite, test booster, plus more haven't got the whole regiment lined out yet. After that maybe someone will want to throw some product my way for some more sweet log action
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I'm doing a LG form-x log on a different site right now. But after that I'm gonna do a non-sponsored recomp log with x-gels, Anabeta Elite, test booster, plus more haven't got the whole regiment lined out yet. After that maybe someone will want to throw some product my way for some more sweet log action
    Hell yea bro! Xgels
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell yea bro! Xgels
    For real I'm excited I snagged one of those cheap bottles last night, couldn't pass up the deal. I'll need 2 for my recomp but gotta get paid again to start assembling the rest of my supplement arsenal lol.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    For real I'm excited I snagged one of those cheap bottles last night, couldn't pass up the deal. I'll need 2 for my recomp but gotta get paid again to start assembling the rest of my supplement arsenal lol.
    ARA?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    ARA?
    Yeah the x-gels that were on sale for 29.99. Had to snag at least one for the price.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Yeah the x-gels that were on sale for 29.99. Had to snag at least one for the price.
    Hell ya what effects do they provide? Havnt researched on them much
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Make gains & keep em!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell ya what effects do they provide? Havnt researched on them much
    this will explain much more than I ever could, SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Make gains & keep em!!
    this!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  31. I like that
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I like that
    For real right.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  33. Ok so I know yall might not know a lot bout it but would it be essential in pct?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. I heard that using Arachidonic Acid really increases DOMS...anyone else have insight on this.

  35. Ok doin research its an essential omega 6 fatty acid that supports muscle growth through muscle anabolism. Inhances muscle size and strength. For optimal growth workout to stimulate inflammation and soreness. Also helps brain function.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. i found this, looks like a gram a day for dose

    "Arachidonic acid was the subject of a preliminary efficacy study at the Exercise and Sports Nutrition Laboratory in Baylor University (Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 3 (1)S1-S29, 2006). This study gave 1,000 mg of ARA or placebo to a group of 31 experienced resistance-trained men. During this investigation, arachidonic acid was clinically proven to increase Peak Anaerobic Power by 600%, a measure of the maximum force exerted during a power movement. The study also reported statistically strong trends of improvement in Bench Press 1-Rep Max (44%), Average Anaerobic Power (223%), and Muscle Endurance (250%). Subjects also noticed a reduction in inflammatory marker IL-6, demonstrating that ARA (in the context of resistance training) may help the body better control inflammation. These findings provide strong clinical validation and support for the use of arachidonic acid as a sports nutrition supplement."

  37. Ordering... I gotta try this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. Not interested. Hype overkill really turning me off. Product's been around for a while and now everyone's suddenly gotta try it?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    Not interested. Hype overkill really turning me off. Product's been around for a while and now everyone's suddenly gotta try it?
    The studies are pretty promising. Some knowledgeable people on here have approved as well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  40. Looks like it's 50 days on 50 off from what im finding, kinda expensive to run, might be useful to bridge in between cycles after pct, if it works like its supposed too.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another PCT question, featuring forma/daa
    By TryHard23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 02:30 PM
  3. Pmiller's SNS Log featuring TTA-ATD-CEE
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Log in
Log in