Gains featuring Randoja

Page 26 of 28 First ... 2425262728 Last

1. Thanks you guys!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

2. 280 Bench for a PR tonight, came close on 290. Then tried to get 280 with a pause command, but it just wasn't there after fighting 290. Pretty good though, 2 bench PRs in 3 weeks. 300 may be a stretch but I know I can do 286, maybe I'll try 291 too, will talk to Adrian. Feeling pretty good about this, I never benched over 265 coming into my last meet and locked out 286 with a butt lift. I'm also cutting weight right now, I think with the excitement of Vegas competition and a ton of food in me post weigh ins, bench should go well. This is essentially my last big day, next week gonna do my opener. I think I'll open at 260 or 265.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Good work Doja
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Thanks Bob! Last heavy day today. 465x2 Squats, a bit high, but I'll take it.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

5. They were close. You might have gotten whites though. 50/50 I'd say. Looking strong in any case.
    •   

6. Moved reeeeally well Doja. I think if you're in a singlet and you tie off your knee wraps so the tag end is poking up on the top of your knee, you get whites easily. If you're not wearing wraps, then fŁck you, that's better than I can do! Hahahaha. With the way those moved, there's no reason you can't sink another half inch and still bang 'em out anyway.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

7. Thanks guys!

Herder, I think the same about if I was in a singlet, also those are just my SBD sleeves. I feel like they give me a little pop out the hole. Never used wraps.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Thanks guys!

Herder, I think the same about if I was in a singlet, also those are just my SBD sleeves. I feel like they give me a little pop out the hole. Never used wraps.
    That's awesome stuff, man. I'm a knee wrap whore. The biggest I've ever squatted without them is 475 for a single. I've heard great things about the SBD's, but I have yet to put the money aside for them. Some time in the future I will give them a spin.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

That's awesome stuff, man. I'm a knee wrap whore. The biggest I've ever squatted without them is 475 for a single. I've heard great things about the SBD's, but I have yet to put the money aside for them. Some time in the future I will give them a spin.
    They r worth it. I'm going back Raw. Hoping to hit 720 at nationals no wraps at 23
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Ended up with a couple more deadlift PRs before I start tapering off for USPA Nationals in 3 weeks.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

11. Awesome Doja!! The boys at Nationals are in for a treat.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

BRING IT TO THE STAGE!!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Thanks guys!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

14. hit my opener for 2 singles tonight. Adrian said they were fast, and they felt really good. Attempts for bench are gonna be 260, 281, 292

Purus Labs Rep
    Mobile post
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

15. Sessions have been pretty simple, just working up to openers for a rep or two all week. Today was deads. I didn't think the first rep was fast enough so I tried to speed it up for my 2nd.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Hows your mood/energy leading up to the meet?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hows your mood/energy leading up to the meet?
    Oh pretty good man, weight loss slowed a little last week. I just did a refeed yesterday and adjusted my macros to 2625 calories, upped protein and lowered carbs to about 200. Gonna start watching the sodium, I'd like to see some consistent lower weigh ins this next week. If I'm 186 by next Friday I'll be feeling good. I'm getting leaner too, which is fun. Its been over a year since I've been lean.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

18. Monday I hit 255, 5lbs under opener, for 3 singles with like 4 second pauses. Pretty quick bench day.

Plugging away with my squat opener today. (450) Definitely not as fast as I wanted it to move, but I still felt strong under the bar. I think the calorie deficit is finally sapping my energy, but no more real training days left and weight is on point (186 today).
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

19. Hard time to judge strength right now big man. You are ready and the refeed will bring everything back on point. Time to let the hard work shine kid!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

20. Good work buddy
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Great work Doja!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Thanks guys, I'm getting pumped! Here is a little progress pic of my cut. Been on a diet for 40 days.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

23. huge improvement in the midsection man.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

24. I'd hit it
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    huge improvement in the midsection man.
    Thanks bro. I had a sweet powerbelly at 198, can't beat the strength gains from eating everything in sight for 6 months. Especially when a good portion of the bulk fat is gone so fast, I'll be a dirty bulker for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I'd hit it
    That's sweet of you to say!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Looking SHARP!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

27. Definitely dropped some girth as my son calls it.

28. I'm ready!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. 8-4

Squat [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@405
    Bench [email protected]@[email protected]@245

I also did some misc shoulders, arms, lats.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

30. Here are some highlights from my last couple sessions. No, I didn't switch to sumo, I was just playing around.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another PCT question, featuring forma/daa
    By TryHard23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 02:30 PM
  3. Pmiller's SNS Log featuring TTA-ATD-CEE
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 10:24 PM