Gains featuring Randoja

Page 26 of 33 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    1-20

Squats [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@425
    Bench [email protected]@[email protected],[email protected]

Good day in the gym for me and the GF, I was happy with my squatting and she hit some more PR's as well. She got a 135 Squat +40lbs in a month. She hit 85x5 and [email protected] on bench. 85 was her first 1rm on bench from last month.
    She a beast haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    She a beast haha
    Yeah buddy!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

3. 1-22

Bench [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]
    Deadlift [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]
    OADBRow [email protected]
    DB Shoulder press [email protected]@[email protected]
    Some calves and other misc assistance.

Pretty good workout today, not too strong on anything but still got some good work in. More PRs as usual for the little lady as well, she came very close to 115 on bench, then nailed 105 for another 5lb PR. She pulled a 175 deadlift from the floor too, form was looking good and much improved from her first sets, she listens and implements my advice which is awesome.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

4. 1-27

Leg press [email protected]@[email protected],4,[email protected],12,[email protected]
    Misc combo of exercises at random weights.
    CGBP, Pec Dec, DB Row, Hammer Curl, Machine row, tricep extenstions, dip machine

Pretty good day, already feeling the rep work from leg press.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Good to see some updates brother.
    keep taking care of the girl!
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. First session at EPC today decided to hit some deads, haven't really done very many deads since my meet so I was a bit rusty.

Deadlift [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]
    DB Row [email protected]

Just a short workout besides deads, I think it's time to get into some sort of routine or progression scheme again. The gym was amazing, deadlift platforms, monolifts, and competition benches take up the floor. Pretty sure I saw some 200+ lb dumbells there too. Prowler, farmers implements, a collection of kegs and tires too. Everyone was super cool too, took the time to introduce themselves to us and everything. Meeting Chris Duffin was sweet, he is a really cool dude. Also it's one thing to see his vids and think "strong" but when you are standing there pulling 425 for a couple singles and between sets you watch him benching 425 for sets of 8+ just doing some speed work, it's a lot different. I'm a member of the gym, but there are big team training sessions on M W and S. I was invited to come squat with the guys on Wednesday, I'm pumped. Was gonna film today but I was the new guy and just kinda checking stuff out. But I'm gonna get my vids going again soon. Definitely feeling like I'm about to learn a lot and get a hell of a lot stronger.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

7. Awesome opportunity, man!
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

8. ****ing sick!!!!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

9. Awesome opportunity for you man. I'm jelly.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

10. Thanks guys, I'm hella stoked.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

11. Great op here Roja!! Time to really grow now.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Great op here Roja!! Time to really grow now.
    Hey there he is! Where the hell have u been lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

He's like the wind.
    Training log:

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    He only gets on once in a while to check my log
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

You workout ?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

He's like the wind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfg9...e_gdata_player
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

17. 2-5-14 Squats

Squat [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@375

Moderate weight squat day, with ok volume, pretty happy overall. Training with the team and coach this evening. Right off the bat my coach got my email and sent me a link to a bunch of instructional vids on warm ups and breathing for me to watch and implement. Was getting some awesome feedback on my squats, I kept it under 400 so I could work on neutral head position and keeping my lats flared really trying to bend the bar turned em on like a light switch. Lifting with everyone is great all the depth checks and people saying cues to remind you is so helpful. On one of the doubles after hearing "hips!" on a grinder I sped the 2nd rep way up. So happy to be lifting here with these guys, really motivating to train among elite athletes. I used and ran the monolift for the first time today, which was cool to learn. Awesome piece of equipment. I'm off to Las Vegas tomorrow until Sunday, so I will be a bit scarce just FYI.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

18. 2-10 Bench

Bench [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]
    Weighted dip machine [email protected]

Good workout despite being a little sore from a workout I did Saturday at the Hotel.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Good work in here DOJA
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Thanks a bunch guys!

2-12 Squats

[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]

Just a bunch of squats missed 425 the first time backed off, and started to get in the zone and nailed it. I attempted 455 twice, the first time I tried to unrack the bar was bending and knocked into one side of the part that holds the weight. Lost a bit of mojo there, reracked and took a little break. Missed it after that but didn't get stapled, was able to come out of the hole and sit there above parallel until I conceded to let it go to the safeties. Would have been a PR 1RM. Overall I'm pretty happy with today, it's probably one of the best squat days I've had since the meet. I was also able to employ a lot of what Chris has taught me. Elbows are pointed a lot further down these days, keeping my lats and back tight, neutral head position and really putting my air into my gut. I seriously can't wait to squat again.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

21. Thanks Guys, had a little Valentines deadlift session with the little lady this morning, now we are off to the coast for a brewfest.

Deadlifts [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@425

Loving singles these days on deads. It makes every rep just like I should do it on the platform. It provides opportunity to dial in my setup over and over and over. Broke the 505 off the floor, but didn't make it too much further. Just feels good to be getting back up to PR attempts and weights.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

22. 2-17 Bench press

Bench [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@245
    Weighted dips [email protected]
    Lat pulls and Tricep extenstions

Had the pleasure of benching with WR holder Adrian Larsen tonight. It was a great experience and I learned a lot. Really focusing on rotating the elbows out during lockout right now. But as far as weights and volume go, my bench feels like it's back on the move.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

23. That dude puts up some redonkulous weight, hope you were paying attention! Lol.
    Training log:

24. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    That dude puts up some redonkulous weight, hope you were paying attention! Lol.
    Oh yeah I paid attention! Real cool guy too, I actually am going to a bench and deadlift seminar this weekend that him and another guy are putting on. Looking forward to that, and was able to get a bunch of condense samples for the event to boot.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

25. Great stuff as usual Randall sounds like the new place is making a difference big time. Trying to get up with you in some of those weights haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another PCT question, featuring forma/daa
    By TryHard23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 02:30 PM
  3. Pmiller's SNS Log featuring TTA-ATD-CEE
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 10:24 PM