KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 1 of 15 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.


    I have tossed my hat into the ring in the Transformers... The Quest for PRIME thread and this will be my log to kind of track my progress and training during that run. It is an 8 week transformation challenge between myself, DreamWeaver, ScottyDoc, LivetoLift, and TurningGreen.

    The contest is for 8 weeks as I said above and it is an anything goes contest so most all of us will be on some sort of anabolic whether it be a PH, DS, Peptides, or AAS. No one is required to use full disclosure on everything they are taking to achieve the goals since some of us have families and it isn't considered the best idea posting that info up.

    To let you all in on what is going on I am running FinaFlex EPI-V, and AndroDrive right now and plan on adding in some Stanadrol at about 600-800mg a day as well as increasing my dose of AndroDrive up to 6 caps instead of 4. Once I do get the Stano I will probably stop the EPI-V until the last 4 weeks so I can use it to help me peak at the end since it keeps the water off so well.

    I have been nursing an overuse injury to my elbow the past 2 weeks and can not lift heavy with it right now. As a matter of fact I have not lifted with it at all in a week. That is going to be a factor in my training and progress for sure. Hopefully I will be able to perform my Dumbbell Giant Set routine since it is very low weight. If not then I will be doing legs and then a hands free upper body workout consisting of Machine Flies, Machine Pullovers and Machine Lateral Raises.

    Here is a picture of me in my current condition, 207 lbs 9.7% w/ 20 lbs fat, 187 lbs LBM



    Now let's get this Mutha started!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  2. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Subbed!
  3. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    42474
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    69.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Got my eye on this
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,811
    Rep Power
    789767
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok lets follow along...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  5. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sweet Kleen! You got mah vote!! GO AND KICK SOME ASS BRAH!
  6. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Count me in!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the invite. Should be a great competition.
  8. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    In.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,104
    Rep Power
    2907541
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    subbed here as well. cant wait to see the results off this one. any way ya'll will disclose any of the substances being used?
  10. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Looking forward to see how the pros do it! :P
  11. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Thanks to all of you for following along.

    Superbeast, not sure what people are going to talk about. I listed quite a bit of anabolics I intend to use above, however this is going to come down to our training and nutrition. Also that distinction does not mean everyone is using something other than what is mentioned. However, it was asked that be a stipulation of the contest so I can assure that everything will not be mentioned by everyone.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  12. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,104
    Rep Power
    2907541
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks to all of you for following along.

    Superbeast, not sure what people are going to talk about. I listed quite a bit of anabolics I intend to use above, however this is going to come down to our training and nutrition. Also that distinction does not mean everyone is using something other than what is mentioned. However, it was asked that be a stipulation of the contest so I can assure that everything will not be mentioned by everyone.
    i never claimed to know how to read... good luck man.
  13. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    SUB'd for the WIN!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  14. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    i never claimed to know how to read... good luck man.
    LOL, Thanks Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    SUB'd for the WIN!!!
    Then you Sub'd to the right thread.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  15. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    This morning I went to do a little lifting and my elbow is still just not as recovered as I would prefer so I decided to extend the Hands Free workout through the rest of this week. For those of you that were not involved in my last log I have chronic tendonitis in my left elbow. Sometimes when I push to hard for too long it flairs up and then I have to take drastic measures like not training the area for a couple weeks. I already took one week off of training the area by not doing any pressing or pulling movements that I had to bend or straighten the elbow under a load.

    Hopefully next week I can go back to training my full body and do my DB Giant Set workout. It is 20 reps per exercise, 3 rotations with 9 exercises done as a giant set with no rest being the goal and if unable to finish without a break then not more than 30 seconds between sets exercises or rotations. If I am unable again then I will just do more of what I already am.

    Now for the actual workout.

    These exercises were done Hands Free as in my hands were not touching the equipment while lifting. I wanted to make sure I did not unintentionally use my hands for any of the lifting and engage the tendon under resistance.

    Lateral Raise Machine - 70x15, 90x12, 110x12, 110x12, 110x11 - My shoulders swole up like cannon balls by the end of these.

    Pec Deck
    - 105x15, 135x12, 135x12, 135x9, 120x12 - Had a nice burn in the pecs and a major chest pump.

    Single Arm Lat Pull Downs using an Elbow Strap
    - 50x15, 70x15, 90x12, 90x12, 90x12 - last set was hard to complete. If you are curious what this was. I took an ankle strap and put it on the Cable Crossover then strapped it just above my elbow around the bottom of my biceps and triceps then scooted back a little knelt down and rowed / pulled the cable down and back until my elbow broke the plane of my back. I was surprised by the isolation I was able to feel in the lats even though the strap was uncomfortable on my arm it did exactly what I needed it to for my lats.

    Leg Extension - 150x20, 150x20, 150x20 - I have been alternating between a heavier leg day and a heavier or higher volume upper body day. Today was kind of a heavier uppper body day and I was only supposed to get a pump on legs today. Saturday I did hack squats up to 495 so today was just active recovery and getting circulation going.

    Body Weight Good Mornings - 15 reps x3 sets in sauna - My hamstrings were still sore from Saturday's lift and I didn't see any need to push them so I used this to get a little stretch and blood into the muscles.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  16. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hands Free... Hahaha, that's what she said!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  17. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Hands Free... Hahaha, that's what she said!!!
    Interesting my woman tells me Hands On, you must be doing something wrong.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  18. Advanced Member
    NuclearLaunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    4738
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    8.34%

    Subbed in for this. Good luck man. Kill it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  19. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Interesting my woman tells me Hands On, you must be doing something wrong.
    I like my womens to go hands-free personally, you know tickle the tonsils!!! IMO... of course!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  20. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I like my womens to go hands-free personally, you know tickle the tonsils!!! IMO... of course!!!
    Uhm Al... if she is tickling your tonsils then she is a he and that is why they are hiding their hands...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  21. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,104
    Rep Power
    2907541
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Uhm Al... if she is tickling your tonsils then she is a he and that is why they are hiding their hands...
    i just spit my chicken out onto my computer screen. i have bbq sauce coming out of my nose. thanks dude. now the ish talking has escalated to perfection.
  22. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Uhm Al... if she is tickling your tonsils then she is a he and that is why they are hiding their hands...
    Hahaha... Touche, you got me! Nice flip/flop, didn't see that one coming!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  23. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,811
    Rep Power
    789767
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm the old Fugger and you guys are the ones with all the injuries... go figure...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  24. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'm the old Fugger and you guys are the ones with all the injuries... go figure...
    LMAO, sounds familiar doesn't it. I know you spent some time injured from training hard before you started farting dust.

    Actually, aren't you nursing that chronic shoulder injury too?

    Heck I am proud of myself, I actually had the intelligence this time to recognize it before it got to bad and react. I COULD train them really hard right now but I would just run myself down. Now if I could have just recognised it a week earlier I may not have had to take the 2 weeks but oh well this beats the heck out of a month or so. It does suck though I was poised to add some extra muscle to these guns of mine and get them a little more in line with the rest of my body. Now I have to hold off on that.

    Today is a cardio day not much to tell. I will also be taking a walk at lunch and extending my fast until at least after that.

    Macros For Yesterday:
    Protein - 250 - 1000 - 36.5%
    Carbs - 265 - 1060 - 38.7%
    Fats - 75 - 675 - 24.6%
    Total - 2735 Calories
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  25. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,811
    Rep Power
    789767
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LMAO, sounds familiar doesn't it. I know you spent some time injured from training hard before you started farting dust.

    Actually, aren't you nursing that chronic shoulder injury too?

    Heck I am proud of myself, I actually had the intelligence this time to recognize it before it got to bad and react. I COULD train them really hard right now but I would just run myself down. Now if I could have just recognised it a week earlier I may not have had to take the 2 weeks but oh well this beats the heck out of a month or so. It does suck though I was poised to add some extra muscle to these guns of mine and get them a little more in line with the rest of my body. Now I have to hold off on that.

    Today is a cardio day not much to tell. I will also be taking a walk at lunch and extending my fast until at least after that.

    Macros For Yesterday:
    Protein - 250 - 1000 - 36.5%
    Carbs - 265 - 1060 - 38.7%
    Fats - 75 - 675 - 24.6%
    Total - 2735 Calories
    Yah very liltle I can do about it so I no longer really consider a real injury... injuries are things that I can improve, all the other shyte is just an inconvenience...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  26. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Oh well in that case I am dealing with an inconvenience since the tendonitis in my elbow is considered chronic and will never fully go away. Doc said only way I can get rid of it is surgery to have the messed up part cut out. It is going to have to be a whole lot worse than it is now for that to EVER be a consideration. Similar to the situation with your shoulder. The inconvenience just happens to be acute at the moment.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,811
    Rep Power
    789767
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh well in that case I am dealing with an inconvenience since the tendonitis in my elbow is considered chronic and will never fully go away. Doc said only way I can get rid of it is surgery to have the messed up part cut out. It is going to have to be a whole lot worse than it is now for that to EVER be a consideration. Similar to the situation with your shoulder. The inconvenience just happens to be acute at the moment.
    Yah for me it'snot the pain so much as the weakness under heavy weight. I can get around it and even get the 100 lb db's on chest incline but sometimes not... flat and decline are no problem though.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  28. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah for me it'snot the pain so much as the weakness under heavy weight. I can get around it and even get the 100 lb db's on chest incline but sometimes not... flat and decline are no problem though.
    Yeah mine is simply that I know what comes after this if I don't get it under control. Nothing like dropping things because you can't hold onto them. I am talking small things to like a cup, or a shaker bottle. Move the wrong way and it runs accross that tendon and the grip just fails as the muscles go into that reflex to stop contraction in order to prevent further damage.

    I definitely keep my eye on it and try to adjust quickly now after fighting it being pretty bad for almost 2 years.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  29. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have this little inconvenience called a Effed up Shoulder Girdle, if it is an inconvenience, then why does it always hurt so conveniently??? Ahhhh, things that make you go Hmmmmm????
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  30. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I have this little inconvenience called a Effed up Shoulder Girdle, if it is an inconvenience, then why does it always hurt so conveniently??? Ahhhh, things that make you go Hmmmmm????
    Wait so it only hurts when it is convenient to you? HMMMMMM indeed.

    Just remember this because when you lose to me and blame the shoulder I will simply say. "Oh how convenient..."
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  31. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah mine is simply that I know what comes after this if I don't get it under control. Nothing like dropping things because you can't hold onto them. I am talking small things to like a cup, or a shaker bottle. Move the wrong way and it runs accross that tendon and the grip just fails as the muscles go into that reflex to stop contraction in order to prevent further damage.

    I definitely keep my eye on it and try to adjust quickly now after fighting it being pretty bad for almost 2 years.
    When it comes on/happens, do you feel a sharp, yet electric/shock-like pain right before or when your hand goes weak/numb? My hand/arm never really goes numb, but I experience a sharp and electric shock-like pain in the shoulder before my entire arm and hand go completely weak on me!!! I am hoping and praying, but one of my old "Chiro School" teachers has a practice in the area and he is "The Master" of extremities and he swears he can re-set my shoulder back in place and then has a MT that is extremely skilled in deep tissue that can break up all the scar tissue and as long as I come see him once a week for a few weeks and get the soft-tissue work done weekly, and continue to lift high reps with very light weight, he believes he can get me 80-90+% better in a matter of 4wks, I'm a hoping and a praying!!! Please ohhhh Please let him be right!!!

    I mean what he is saying makes perfect sense, but it is also what I really wanna hear too, LoL!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  32. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    No I beleive that so long as you did not tear anything that is a pretty reasonable expectation.

    Yeah mine was a sharp almost electric shock and my fingers just kind of let go really quickly, there is not numbness though, that sounds more like you are floating around in the joint a bit and impinging a nerve. Mine was the Golgi reflex I think it is called causing the muscle to temporarily and completely relax for a second in order to prevent further damage contracting under perceived stress.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  33. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No I beleive that so long as you did not tear anything that is a pretty reasonable expectation.

    Yeah mine was a sharp almost electric shock and my fingers just kind of let go really quickly, there is not numbness though, that sounds more like you are floating around in the joint a bit and impinging a nerve. Mine was the Golgi reflex I think it is called causing the muscle to temporarily and completely relax for a second in order to prevent further damage contracting under perceived stress.
    Well... I sure hope it gets better after tomorrow's visit... conveniently of course!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    LOL yeah, I hope so too.

    So for my cardio at lunch I walked to the bayou then did interval running the first mile basically running up the hills about 8mph and then a brisk walk down then ran up the next one... I did that the first mile on the trail then walked about 3 miles at a brisk pace. I was out there for a total of 70 minutes from the time I walked out until I walked back in the building.

    I have no idea how many calories that burned, then I got back waited 45 minutes and had 6 oz grilled chicken breast which I just finished.

    Was kind of cool I walk back through the front part of the library, it is just an open space outside of there with places to sit and stuff. Well I had my shirt off working on my tan. I was of course wearing my headphones but the song I was listening to had a dead spot at the end of the MP3 well I hear this woman exclaim "Damn look at him!" I didn't turn my head I just figured no big deal. So she said something else to her friend then her friend says. I am gonna tell him what you said. I am telling him you said he was one nice piece of meat you would like to eat." the other girl says "Well he is yummy!" Mind you they think I can't hear anything because I have my headphones on. At that point I just had to do it so I turned to her as I walked by and told her "Thank You!" She freaks and says "Oh my God he heard us, he just said thank you!"

    I didn't know that a person could turn that red. Was very cool though because at this point I don't see myself in that way.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  35. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    LOL yeah, I hope so too.

    So for my cardio at lunch I walked to the bayou then did interval running the first mile basically running up the hills about 8mph and then a brisk walk down then ran up the next one... I did that the first mile on the trail then walked about 3 miles at a brisk pace. I was out there for a total of 70 minutes from the time I walked out until I walked back in the building.

    I have no idea how many calories that burned, then I got back waited 45 minutes and had 6 oz grilled chicken breast which I just finished.

    Was kind of cool I walk back through the front part of the library, it is just an open space outside of there with places to sit and stuff. Well I had my shirt off working on my tan. I was of course wearing my headphones but the song I was listening to had a dead spot at the end of the MP3 well I hear this woman exclaim "Damn look at him!" I didn't turn my head I just figured no big deal. So she said something else to her friend then her friend says. I am gonna tell him what you said. I am telling him you said he was one nice piece of meat you would like to eat." the other girl says "Well he is yummy!" Mind you they think I can't hear anything because I have my headphones on. At that point I just had to do it so I turned to her as I walked by and told her "Thank You!" She freaks and says "Oh my God he heard us, he just said thank you!"

    I didn't know that a person could turn that red. Was very cool though because at this point I don't see myself in that way.
    Hahaha that's gold!
  36. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LOL yeah, I hope so too.

    So for my cardio at lunch I walked to the bayou then did interval running the first mile basically running up the hills about 8mph and then a brisk walk down then ran up the next one... I did that the first mile on the trail then walked about 3 miles at a brisk pace. I was out there for a total of 70 minutes from the time I walked out until I walked back in the building.

    I have no idea how many calories that burned, then I got back waited 45 minutes and had 6 oz grilled chicken breast which I just finished.

    Was kind of cool I walk back through the front part of the library, it is just an open space outside of there with places to sit and stuff. Well I had my shirt off working on my tan. I was of course wearing my headphones but the song I was listening to had a dead spot at the end of the MP3 well I hear this woman exclaim "Damn look at him!" I didn't turn my head I just figured no big deal. So she said something else to her friend then her friend says. I am gonna tell him what you said. I am telling him you said he was one nice piece of meat you would like to eat." the other girl says "Well he is yummy!" Mind you they think I can't hear anything because I have my headphones on. At that point I just had to do it so I turned to her as I walked by and told her "Thank You!" She freaks and says "Oh my God he heard us, he just said thank you!"

    I didn't know that a person could turn that red. Was very cool though because at this point I don't see myself in that way.
    WOW! Damn Chris you are a STUD! Married though. If my wife heard/read that... she' forbid me from taking walks... Though maybe not as she has gotten really apathetic about the whole me trying to get abs thing. I guess I have morphed it into a "I'm trying to be strong, lean and have muscle function till I die thing" Looking good is very much less emphasized lol.

    I wanna go for a walk and have some one call me yummy....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Nice update Kleen! You guys aren't gonna make this easy at all! I might have to pull a schwell and jump on three oral methyls to keep up! Lmao!!!!!! Keep killing it, you will push us all to the brink on this one and like mentioned before we will all be winners in turn!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,811
    Rep Power
    789767
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yep when you are in really great shape you have them coming at you.. even at my age. It''s weird how young some of them are. Some of them are hot enough to melt steel too... It feels really good but ... I can't do anything about it. Just do what Chris did and say thank you. Oh this is funny, my wife used to like to walk 20 feet behind me so she could hear women comment about me. Then she'd tell me...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  39. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    LOL yeah, I hope so too.

    So for my cardio at lunch I walked to the bayou then did interval running the first mile basically running up the hills about 8mph and then a brisk walk down then ran up the next one... I did that the first mile on the trail then walked about 3 miles at a brisk pace. I was out there for a total of 70 minutes from the time I walked out until I walked back in the building.

    I have no idea how many calories that burned, then I got back waited 45 minutes and had 6 oz grilled chicken breast which I just finished.

    Was kind of cool I walk back through the front part of the library, it is just an open space outside of there with places to sit and stuff. Well I had my shirt off working on my tan. I was of course wearing my headphones but the song I was listening to had a dead spot at the end of the MP3 well I hear this woman exclaim "Damn look at him!" I didn't turn my head I just figured no big deal. So she said something else to her friend then her friend says. I am gonna tell him what you said. I am telling him you said he was one nice piece of meat you would like to eat." the other girl says "Well he is yummy!" Mind you they think I can't hear anything because I have my headphones on. At that point I just had to do it so I turned to her as I walked by and told her "Thank You!" She freaks and says "Oh my God he heard us, he just said thank you!"

    I didn't know that a person could turn that red. Was very cool though because at this point I don't see myself in that way.
    LMAO....Them moments when you can turn women's heads feel great!! Even for us married guys....pure motivation!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  40. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yep when you are in really great shape you have them coming at you.. even at my age. It''s weird how young some of them are. Some of them are hot enough to melt steel too... It feels really good but ... I can't do anything about it. Just do what Chris did and say thank you. Oh this is funny, my wife used to like to walk 20 feet behind me so she could hear women comment about me. Then she'd tell me...
    love that! Hot enough to melt steel. hahah! I can't wait to be shredded either
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:31 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 06:27 PM
  4. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 08:12 PM
  5. Interboard Transformation Contest
    By willieman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 09:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in