KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 11 of 15 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    What is up Brother been a long time since you have been around!

I am about to go do a little mini lift and sweat a little I am holding water from my carb up yesterday and need to see if I can pull a little off before taking some more pics here in a few. We will see which ones I put up the flat and depleted ones or the full and possibly a little watery ones.
    Yeah I got married and lost a bunch fo weight o.0

Getting back in the swing now, I have this book called Muscle Explosion, amazon ratings are high, sounds insane, and I am starting today. Its got some crazy ideas in it, like protein starvation days, doing cardio as your rest period from lifting, doing 1 lift for 20-40 minutes for a week (deadlift) and others. Pretty excited to see how it works. I've done with first week a few times but keep getting interupted by life lol

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What is up Brother been a long time since you have been around!

I am about to go do a little mini lift and sweat a little I am holding water from my carb up yesterday and need to see if I can pull a little off before taking some more pics here in a few. We will see which ones I put up the flat and depleted ones or the full and possibly a little watery ones.
    Speaking of water, being the classic bonehead that I am; I am eating dinner just before my pics last night putting salt on my pork chops and downing a pile of water.... I am doing morning shots next Monday....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Speaking of water, being the classic bonehead that I am; I am eating dinner just before my pics last night putting salt on my pork chops and downing a pile of water.... I am doing morning shots next Monday....
    This comment is funny because this isn't the first time I've heard of you doing pics immediately after slamming water lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    This comment is funny because this isn't the first time I've heard of you doing pics immediately after slamming water lol
    I know I have been pretty careless so far and that is because I have had to do pics around someone elses schedule... I was actually supposed to do the pics in the studio again last night but they closed early so I had to do them in my back yard. I got lucky with the lighting though as it was pre-dusk which is a good time for pics but my timing was not orgainized...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I know I have been pretty careless so far and that is because I have had to do pics around someone elses schedule... I was actually supposed to do the pics in the studio again last night but they closed early so I had to do them in my back yard. I got lucky with the lighting though as it was pre-dusk which is a good time for pics but my timing was not orgainized...
    Yes the lighting shows your definition way better! Your abs are looking real ripped.
    PES Representative
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%

Yes the lighting shows your definition way better! Your abs are looking real ripped.
    Thanks, now to get the harder tighter look, less water will go a long way and I am getting much harder already today (much more vascular) but I had a really decent lunch and have good volume. I will probably do more than one set of pics next week cuz the lighting does seem beter outside...
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Doug... Lighting is always crucial, bad lighting can make the leanest guy look washed out and make a not so lean guy look way leaner with good angles and good shadows, etc.!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

Okay I decided to go with these from yesterday, I held on to a little more water than I wanted today. I will post those up anyway but these three are my official pics. I am 205 in these and very depleted. No pump, just me walking out and taking pics Father's day morning.

Name:  6-17-12 205 lbs mm rdb.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  220.5 KB
    Name:  6-17-12 205 lbs (6) small.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  78.2 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

There were a close second but I had some water on me, not a ton but still I was weighing in at 209 after the carb up.

Name:  6-18-12 FDB2 209 lbs.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  191.3 KBName:  6-18-12 FDB3 209 lbs.jpg
Size:  197.4 KB

Name:  6-18-12 FDB 209 lbs.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  174.0 KBName:  6-18-12 RDB2 209 lbs.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  182.1 KB

Name:  6-18-12 MM2 209 lbs.jpg
Size:  135.8 KB
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%

There were a close second but I had some water on me, not a ton but still I was weighing in at 209 after the carb up.

Name:  6-18-12 FDB2 209 lbs.jpg
Size:  191.3 KBName:  6-18-12 FDB3 209 lbs.jpg
Size:  197.4 KB

Name:  6-18-12 FDB 209 lbs.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  174.0 KBName:  6-18-12 RDB2 209 lbs.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  182.1 KB

Name:  6-18-12 MM2 209 lbs.jpg
Size:  135.8 KB
    Nice work Kleen!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

And a little different lighting...

Name:  Progress Montage 6-18-12 209 lbs.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  255.9 KB

Whoops I put two abs not the front double biceps. LOL

Name:  6-18-12 209 lbs (4).jpg
Views: 76
Size:  232.8 KB

ScottyDoc this is for you.
    Name:  6-18-12 209 lbs (11).jpg
Views: 73
Size:  136.2 KB
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.41%

Dang bro!!!! That is REALLY freaking impressive! That's a noticeable difference from the last pics!! Kleen you put on a whole lot of muscle since those first pics I saw of you!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Your forearms look like a road map
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking awesome Chris! Nice work! The vascularity in your lower body looks incredible in those outdoor pics
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%

All the pics look real good bro! Nice job!
    PES Representative
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%

I like the last ones the best, it really looks liike you cleaned up the lower abs... I think you are really going to get the full effect when you get really ripped and that will be nuggin futs.. when you have your kind of size it's harder to get that lean hard look without really drying out and hardening. I am facing the same thing right now. Seems like you and I spend a lot of time on the same page... I will try and dry up some this week and will do indoor and outdoor I think. I am intrigued by the fact that your indoor pics showed the water less than your outdoor pics did. I am thinking the outdoor light being softer does that... explains a lot.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Dang bro!!!! That is REALLY freaking impressive! That's a noticeable difference from the last pics!! Kleen you put on a whole lot of muscle since those first pics I saw of you!
    Yeah I am definitely a different looking person at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Your forearms look like a road map
    Vascularity is ridiculous everwhere in my arms right now and my legs are getting that way. The veins in my lower abdomen go all the way up to about half way up my obliques.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Looking awesome Chris! Nice work! The vascularity in your lower body looks incredible in those outdoor pics
    Thanks, I am getting more vascular every day. I have a new vein in my lats that you can see in some of the pics up by my arm pit. I have veins on the back of my triceps too and as you can tell they go all across my biceps.

All the pics look real good bro! Nice job!
    Thanks Brother, I think everyone that I have seen the pics so far have done really well.

I like the last ones the best, it really looks liike you cleaned up the lower abs... I think you are really going to get the full effect when you get really ripped and that will be nuggin futs.. when you have your kind of size it's harder to get that lean hard look without really drying out and hardening. I am facing the same thing right now. Seems like you and I spend a lot of time on the same page... I will try and dry up some this week and will do indoor and outdoor I think. I am intrigued by the fact that your indoor pics showed the water less than your outdoor pics did. I am thinking the outdoor light being softer does that... explains a lot.
    Definitely like the last ones the best but they are not full body so they are not ones I can submit. That room has the best lighting in my house only way it would be better is if the lights were higher overhead. Also I was dryer by the evening, I was farther away from the carbs and my skin had thinned back out some from the water being brought to the surface to cool me being used up or pulled back into my muscle. I am sure being 3 deep on EPI-V for the day had something to do with that also.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

Looking mean as fugg bro. Veinage in the arms is killer!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

Kleen... U didn't have enough shots, I really can't tell!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

I thinks you may have me this week on Transformation, either way it is kind of a toss up from what I see, either way, I know it is all gonna come down to the final week for all of us, we will all be pulling all our magic tricks out our hats this week!!!

www.finaflex.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I thinks you may have me this week on Transformation, either way it is kind of a toss up from what I see, either way, I know it is all gonna come down to the final week for all of us, we will all be pulling all our magic tricks out our hats this week!!!

I think I got you both on transformation being the biggest difference anyhow... and I have a few tricks left myself and you guys are leaving openings, that is unless they're tricks
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

I think I got you both on transformation being the biggest difference anyhow... and I have a few tricks left myself and you guys are leaving openings, that is unless they're tricks
    I think so too. I don't have any tricks, I am not going to make any crazy progress the next couple days. I am already very happy with where I am and could honestly stop now and be happy. More than likely my plan is to hit up about 1200 grams of carbs between tonight and tomorrow, then lower on Thursday, & Friday while I clean up the water. Saturday I should look pretty good if not I have another day or so to try to adjust.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I am there now.

Okay by the way I finally got a good hybrid bike to ride around, something that will do me some justice on the MS150, it will be harder than on a road bike but WAY easier than doing it on a mountain bike. I plan to start riding some time this week and will probably begin between 10-12 mile rides in the morning. Thanks for my bike Hun!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%

Congrats on the new bike!

I've thought about riding a road bike to work but its not as loud as my motorcycle!
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

Congrats on the new bike!

I've thought about riding a road bike to work but its not as loud as my motorcycle!
    Or as fun but better exercise.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%

True that, damn things are so expensive!

Lots of folks selling 30 year old bikes here for a 100 bucks, good deal ?
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Okay by the way I finally got a good hybrid bike to ride around, something that will do me some justice on the MS150, it will be harder than on a road bike but WAY easier than doing it on a mountain bike. I plan to start riding some time this week and will probably begin between 10-12 mile rides in the morning. Thanks for my bike Hun!
    You'll be ok on a hybrid, Chris

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.83%

bump
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%

I think so too. I don't have any tricks, I am not going to make any crazy progress the next couple days. I am already very happy with where I am and could honestly stop now and be happy. More than likely my plan is to hit up about 1200 grams of carbs between tonight and tomorrow, then lower on Thursday, & Friday while I clean up the water. Saturday I should look pretty good if not I have another day or so to try to adjust.
    yah I know exactly what you mean Chirs, you have to think of the big picture, if you have a show coming up then you are going about it in the right way. I don't so I am going to peak in July so it makes sense for me to continue to transform at a quick rate but I'll slow down after Monday... The pace I have set is insane and would not be happening if I were in your shoes. With all this new size you are looking at another level, one I could only dream of.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%

Yah it's all about the conditioning with you .. that's how I look at it too... I try incorporate ways to gat more activity into my life any way I can...
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

NOOOOOO don't stop!! lol Your doing good for real man it's amazing and you ought to be damn proud!

OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    NOOOOOO don't stop!! lol Your doing good for real man it's amazing and you ought to be damn proud!
    He's not stopping, he is using a method that requires him to start the carb loading phase early.. this will give him tremendous volume but will likely cause some spill over and he will need time to flush out the extra water. This will make him bigger and drier...
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Some people NEVER STOP, Tommy - Chris is one of them!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

~Rosie~
    And this is the biggest case of pot calling the kettle black since the beginning of time
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

I am 1400 grams of carbs deep in this carb up and have not spilled over yet. Holy SH!T!!!!!!!!

Name:  FDB 6-21-12 towards end of carb up.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  331.9 KB
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Dang it man you have some sick looking abs and your mass is growing! Said it before and say it again you are a FREAK OF NATURE!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

True that, damn things are so expensive!

Lots of folks selling 30 year old bikes here for a 100 bucks, good deal ?
    You'll be ok on a hybrid, Chris

~Rosie~
    yah I know exactly what you mean Chirs, you have to think of the big picture, if you have a show coming up then you are going about it in the right way. I don't so I am going to peak in July so it makes sense for me to continue to transform at a quick rate but I'll slow down after Monday... The pace I have set is insane and would not be happening if I were in your shoes. With all this new size you are looking at another level, one I could only dream of.
    Yah it's all about the conditioning with you .. that's how I look at it too... I try incorporate ways to gat more activity into my life any way I can...
    No worries not quitting, just doing it my way.
    He's not stopping, he is using a method that requires him to start the carb loading phase early.. this will give him tremendous volume but will likely cause some spill over and he will need time to flush out the extra water. This will make him bigger and drier...
    I am surprised I am not spilling over yet and I am 1400-1500 grams deep into this. Look at the pic above, my water level has not changed however my volume has. I am going to go ahead and push in about 300 more grams before bed since I am not holding water yet I can get away with it and really get the muscles over saturated.

~Rosie~
    Amen to that, I pause now when needed but stopping is not an option.

And this is the biggest case of pot calling the kettle black since the beginning of time
    No doubt, but it isn't always a bad thing we all learn how to control our inner beast but until then we use it to move us ever forward.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

Dang it man you have some sick looking abs and your mass is growing! Said it before and say it again you are a FREAK OF NATURE!!!
    Thanks Tommy, while everyone else is killing them selves right now or recovering from doing so I am enjoying a pint f rainbow sherbet! Oh the rigors of intelligent nutrition...

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:31 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions