KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.

Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Good god, Kleen! I still can't get over your progress. Every week you look bigger and bigger, yet keep getting leaner...lol. That's the definition of pure recomp heaven right there! Nice work!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Looking great man ... your back shreds up nicely. Great work.
    •   

3. I have never seen Chris put on size like this, he's at another level... guys as much progress as he's made, if he decides to shred up more now you're going to see something completely freaky happen... all he has to do is put his foot on the gas for fat loss and we're all fugged ...Chis I know you I can't beat you if you bring out your best but I will be around to make sure you do
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. So I take it you like these full-body giant sets. Seems like your body is responding exceptionally well to them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I have never seen Chris put on size like this, he's at another level... guys as much progress as he's made, if he decides to shred up more now you're going to see something completely freaky happen... all he has to do is put his foot on the gas for fat loss and we're all fugged ...Chis I know you I can't beat you if you bring out your best but I will be around to make sure you do
    I agree man. If he really shreds up and dries out well, he is going to look phenomenal!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

6. Holy crap guys, this morning I killed it in the gym. I was originally going to stay at the same weight as last week because it was just so damn hard to complete. This was my plan from the finish of doing it last time all the way until I got to the gym today. Then as I walked through the door of the gym my gym persona took over and said keep that bitch ass mentality out of here go up and if you can't finish you try it again next time. So that is precisely what I did.

All Dumbell Giant Set 20 reps each exercise 3 rotations as little rest as possible.

Squat 47.5 x20, Incline Bench 47.5 x20, Front Squat 47.5 x20, Bent Over Row 47.5 x20, Romanian Dead lifts 47.5 x20, Standing Shoulder Press 25x20, Step Ups 25x20, Wide Shoulder Rows 25x20, Bench Dips 47.5x20 repeat twice.

This was easily one of the hardest workouts I have completed in a very long time. It is truly a grueling experience, the intensity is insane. The 3rd rotation is just a test of your metal. I was gasping so hard I could hear myself over my mp3 on full blast. Dripping sweat everywhere, just dying, it was just fugging wonderful! There is a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment when you complete something as grueling as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Your back is focking impressive man! Looking massive in the most muscular pose too! My vote for physique this week is decided!
    Thanks!!! Make sure you put it in the main thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Good god, Kleen! I still can't get over your progress. Every week you look bigger and bigger, yet keep getting leaner...lol. That's the definition of pure recomp heaven right there! Nice work!
    Thanks! I have been busting my ass to get leaner with a little more size and it is working well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnoel View Post
    Looking great man ... your back shreds up nicely. Great work.
    Thanks, I don't really carry much fat on my legs or arms. Not sure how well you can see it in the picture with them being smaller but I have veins all across the inside of my arms and the inside of the back of my triceps. Legs have veins going across them but I need to trim them up. THe only place I am holding any fat to lose is my back, abs and the fat pockets under my chest. The fat under my chest won't go away until I am around 6% which sucks but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have never seen Chris put on size like this, he's at another level... guys as much progress as he's made, if he decides to shred up more now you're going to see something completely freaky happen... all he has to do is put his foot on the gas for fat loss and we're all fugged ...Chis I know you I can't beat you if you bring out your best but I will be around to make sure you do
    Thanks Doug, yeah I am feeling huge, the anabolic soup that is my blood right now is really kicking.

You are right, I am ripe to look obscene. I am changing gears completely now into full on cut mode. My workouts will be pretty much the same but macros will be changed and calories will be on point with no relaxation for the rest of this. I will also be doing cardio in the mornings which I have not been during this contest. Instead I opted to do it at lunch with a long walk. Now I will do both, cardio in the morning and then a walk at lunch on cardio days. The addition of about 2000 calories worth of energy expense should pull even more fat off of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnoel View Post
    So I take it you like these full-body giant sets. Seems like your body is responding exceptionally well to them.
    Yes honestly I do. Even though the weights seem low the intensity is ridiculous and the fact I am consistently progressing in weight is making me grow even though not lifting "Heavy" however it is heavy for this workout. This is the farthest I have ever made it in this program. I am hoping to make it to 55 or 60 lb DBs before the end of the contest but we will see.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

7. Kleen... You always make the weights cry and you know it! Kleen telling us he had a good day at the gym is like a baby crying because it is hungry... happens all day, every day!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Kleen... You always make the weights cry and you know it! Kleen telling us he had a good day at the gym is like a baby crying because it is hungry... happens all day, every day!
    Thanks Al, it doesn't feel like it sometimes. Lifting light is not as fun for me due to the perceived lesser challenge however that is far from the case with this workout.
    Current Training Log -

9. My workouts have been fuggin Insane strong, every time I increase it feels fuggin lighter and my third set is my best...

I have 3 weeks of insanity left in me ... how bout you figgers .. are you willing to go the distance all bloodied and battered are you that guy ... I fuggin am!!! Whatever it fuggin takes!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My workouts have been fuggin Insane strong, every time I increase it feels fuggin lighter and my third set is my best...

I have 3 weeks of insanity left in me ... how bout you figgers .. are you willing to go the distance all bloodied and battered are you that guy ... I fuggin am!!! Whatever it fuggin takes!!!
    I am pushing 210 grams protein, 30 fats, and 24 carbs and 12 of those are fiber so far for the day right now. Sounds like I am definitely in go mode myself. Yeah I am ready to go the distance 3 weeks is nothing.
    Current Training Log -

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am pushing 210 grams protein, 30 fats, and 24 carbs and 12 of those are fiber so far for the day right now. Sounds like I am definitely in go mode myself. Yeah I am ready to go the distance 3 weeks is nothing.
    I am lucky I am on holiday this week, I am so beat up I can hardly keep my eyes open...

12. Yeah you have really been killing it. I have been depending almost solely on nutrition for my fat loss most of this competition. I mean I have been doing my walking outside but not enough formal cardio sessions. I have been lucky if I got in one a week. However it is go time now, I got my happy ass up this morning and went and did some real cardio.

Hit up 45 minutes on treadmill 527 calories did 60 reps on the Ab Wheel in the sauna, not wheel of death mind you just from the knees was sets of 20, 10, 10, 10, & 10. I do hold myself in the extended position for a couple seconds each rep though.

I have started my "approach" and have completely revamped my macros and intake for the next 3 weeks. As you said things are about to get freaky. I know that this next couple weeks will show even more progress. Hopefully at almost double the pace.

I have my lunch date with the wife today and will find somewhere I can get some chicken breast and veggies. Maybe a cobb salad with picante sauce for dressing. MMMMMM!!!!!!!

Oh yeah just to be nice I am gonna let you all in on a change to my supplementation. I am now using 6 Shift a day, running the NYC stack for a stim and started using Abliderate today. Did I mention it is go time?
    Current Training Log -

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Yeah you have really been killing it. I have been depending almost solely on nutrition for my fat loss most of this competition. I mean I have been doing my walking outside but not enough formal cardio sessions. I have been lucky if I got in one a week. However it is go time now, I got my happy ass up this morning and went and did some real cardio.

Hit up 45 minutes on treadmill 527 calories did 60 reps on the Ab Wheel in the sauna, not wheel of death mind you just from the knees was sets of 20, 10, 10, 10, & 10. I do hold myself in the extended position for a couple seconds each rep though.

I have started my "approach" and have completely revamped my macros and intake for the next 3 weeks. As you said things are about to get freaky. I know that this next couple weeks will show even more progress. Hopefully at almost double the pace.

I have my lunch date with the wife today and will find somewhere I can get some chicken breast and veggies. Maybe a cobb salad with picante sauce for dressing. MMMMMM!!!!!!!

Oh yeah just to be nice I am gonna let you all in on a change to my supplementation. I am now using 6 Shift a day, running the NYC stack for a stim and started using Abliderate today. Did I mention it is go time?
    Now sh!ts got getting real.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Now sh!ts got getting real.
    No doubt, I have already made more progress this week regarding composition than I have in any week so far. Like I told you all last week, the changes I made then would not completely show up until this week. This week as I mentioned above I tightened the strings a little more and man has it really made the difference.

I want to go ahead and apologize to all of my competitors now. What is about to happen to my physique is really going to put a damper on your chances of winning. I am not saying that you can't win but I am saying start thinking of 2nd place as a Win... it will make things easier on all of you.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No doubt, I have already made more progress this week regarding composition than I have in any week so far. Like I told you all last week, the changes I made then would not completely show up until this week. This week as I mentioned above I tightened the strings a little more and man has it really made the difference.

I want to go ahead and apologize to all of my competitors now. What is about to happen to my physique is really going to put a damper on your chances of winning. I am not saying that you can't win but I am saying start thinking of 2nd place as a Win... it will make things easier on all of you.
    I will be confirming this during our workout tomorrow morning. Gentlemen, from what I see, you are all going to lose.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

16. Oh my word it's getting serious in here now!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh my word it's getting serious in here now!!
    You are not kidding...I would need another 6 weeks to catch up to everybody in this competition...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

18. So hooked up with Matt this morning for a lift. It was really great and a lot of fun. We hit up an HST style full body workout, for the most part 3 work sets of 15 on each exercise and we did one or two extra on high rep leg press. Then we went and took some pictures. I would be lying if I were to say that these were not very pleasing.

Lifts for the day-

DB Chest Press 65x15, 80x15, 90x19, 90x10 - I thought that the first time at 90 was last set so I was going for 20 then had to try and do another set after pushing that. LOL Not too bad for not pushing any real weight recently.

Hammer Strength Rows 2px15, 3px15 one set each of the 3 different grips

Shoulder Press Machine for warm up.
    Standing Shoulder Press
    - 145x15, 145x11
    Front Raise 25x12, 30 Sec Rest, Lateral raise 12, 30 Second Rest, Front Raise x12, 30 SR, Lateral Raise x12, 30 SR, Front Raise x8, 30 SR, Lateral Raise x8.

Leg Press 3p x15, 4p x15, 5p x15, 5p x20, 5p x20 that is plates per side

DB Lying Triceps Ext - 40x15, 40x12, 40x9

DB Supinating Curl 40x15, 40x12, 40x6

Dips - BWx30
    Current Training Log -

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    So hooked up with Matt this morning for a lift. It was really great and a lot of fun. We hit up an HST style full body workout, for the most part 3 work sets of 15 on each exercise and we did one or two extra on high rep leg press. Then we went and took some pictures. I would be lying if I were to say that these were not very pleasing.

Lifts for the day-

DB Chest Press 65x15, 80x15, 90x19, 90x10 - I thought that the first time at 90 was last set so I was going for 20 then had to try and do another set after pushing that. LOL Not too bad for not pushing any real weight recently.

Standing Shoulder Press - 145x15, 145x11
    Front Raise 25x12, 30 Sec Rest, Lateral raise 12, 30 Second Rest, Front Raise x12, 30 SR, Lateral Raise x12, 30 SR, Front Raise x8, 30 SR, Lateral Raise x8.

Dips - BWx30
    Thats some volume there Kleen!

20. Yeah it felt really good. I should be nice and sore tomorrow.

Oh here is a preview of what we will see Monday.

Name:  abs.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  3.9 KB
    Current Training Log -

21. Very nice job bro! You and Scotty have made huge improvements while I was down!! Looking forward to pics bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

22. I'd be so embarrassed sitting next to you two it just wouldn't be funny! Awesome lifts brother and glad yall got to meet up!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So hooked up with Matt this morning for a lift. It was really great and a lot of fun. We hit up an HST style full body workout, for the most part 3 work sets of 15 on each exercise and we did one or two extra on high rep leg press. Then we went and took some pictures. I would be lying if I were to say that these were not very pleasing.

Lifts for the day-

Standing Shoulder Press
    - 145x15, 145x11

Dips - BWx30
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

23. Damn you son
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah it felt really good. I should be nice and sore tomorrow.

Oh here is a preview of what we will see Monday.

Name:  abs.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  3.9 KB
    Looking good, Chris!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Very nice job bro! You and Scotty have made huge improvements while I was down!! Looking forward to pics bro!
    Thanks, I am taking some more tomorrow morning just to see if they look any better. I may be a little more dry tomorrow, who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I'd be so embarrassed sitting next to you two it just wouldn't be funny! Awesome lifts brother and glad yall got to meet up!!
    No need to be embarressed Bro, we are all where we are in our journey. The fact you are moving forward is what counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Damn you son
    LOL, I think my new pics came out well, just not sure what ones will make it to Morry just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Looking good, Chris!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie, has been fun taking this challenge. I am definitely getting some great results. I can not complain at all.
    Current Training Log -

26. Had a great little workout this morning. I did a nice upper body pump session today. I took a few pics but the lighting was bad and they were all faded and looked horrible so I used the ones from Saturday. The ones from Saturday were so bright they were kind of washed out so I had to mess with them a little to remove the glare but other than that I think they came out really well.

Name:  6-9-12 FDB and MM.jpg
Views: 1302
Size:  109.4 KB

Name:  6-9-12 RDB and Quads.jpg
Views: 1193
Size:  126.1 KB
    Current Training Log -

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Had a great little workout this morning. I did a nice upper body pump session today. I took a few pics but the lighting was bad and they were all faded and looked horrible so I used the ones from Saturday. The ones from Saturday were so bright they were kind of washed out so I had to mess with them a little to remove the glare but other than that I think they came out really well.

Name:  6-9-12 FDB and MM.jpg
Views: 1302
Size:  109.4 KB

Name:  6-9-12 RDB and Quads.jpg
Views: 1193
Size:  126.1 KB
    They just make you look a little white you can see that you've leaned out...

28. Thanks Doug, I was kind of looking back at where I started and I have come a very long way. Starting at 207 and much softer, here we are 6 weeks in and I am 211.5 and much leaner. My abs were only a hint before we got started on this and not the only thing that is keeping them from looking completely ripped is my loose skin tightening up. Another couple lbs of fat loss and even the loose skin will hang so thin it won't be much of a factor. I can see the the fat pockets under my chest are starting to go down a bit which means I am getting even closer to my goal!
    Current Training Log -

29. I find when you lose fat while you gain loose skin is much less of an issue, which only makes sense really... like when I was on EPI-V last summer and my pics turned out so good and then when I got leaner without anabolics loose skin became a problem again. Another reason to peak on cycle...

30. Looking Damn Good Chris, I dunno, I think you might have me, Morry is coming by after work and taking my picts this evening, I'm sure he will post them ASAP like he always does!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:44 PM
  2. 12 wk pre-contest transformation
    By ScottyDoc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 11:31 AM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions