Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 9 of 25 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

100 laps today and relaxing. Just wish I could eat something.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    RIP Ryan, :(

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Tom, quick question for you. I know you're on the SA protocol of CBL, but as someone who's currently density bulking, how would you advise structuring the rest day backloads? Kiefer has a LOT of contradictions regarding whether or not one should keep these off day backloads clean. Would you recommend backloading with high gi carbs similar to training days? Given the science behind CBL, would you still want to cause the fast insulin spikes? I'm enjoying CBL so far, but Kiefer seems to have absolutely no consistency whatsoever as far as backloads are concerned.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    Tom, quick question for you. I know you're on the SA protocol of CBL, but as someone who's currently density bulking, how would you advise structuring the rest day backloads? Kiefer has a LOT of contradictions regarding whether or not one should keep these off day backloads clean. Would you recommend backloading with high gi carbs similar to training days? Given the science behind CBL, would you still want to cause the fast insulin spikes? I'm enjoying CBL so far, but Kiefer seems to have absolutely no consistency whatsoever as far as backloads are concerned.
    Ya I can see how it would be a pain. The only suggestion I would have is give it a try and see how YOU respond. I think that is why he is so inconsistent. What makes sense to me would be to keep the carbs kind of clean and have the backload be smaller. Say my backloads are usually in the 400 to 500 carb range. IF I was density bulking on an off day I would do 200-300. See how that treats you for a few weeks and adjust from there. The last 3 days I havent lifted and I still ate carbs. Wish it wasnt the case but I did it. Tomorrow I will lift and kill some more carbs.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Thanks for the response, Tom...much appreciated. I like the data behind the CBL protocol and I'm not going to complain about consuming 500 grams of cho after a heavy training session, but the sheer amount of fence sitting that Kiefer exhibits is not reassuring. That being said, you're the reason I decided to give CBL a try so you have my gratitude for all the great info and updates.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Thanks for the response, Tom...much appreciated. I like the data behind the CBL protocol and I'm not going to complain about consuming 500 grams of cho after a heavy training session, but the sheer amount of fence sitting that Kiefer exhibits is not reassuring. That being said, you're the reason I decided to give CBL a try so you have my gratitude for all the great info and updates.
    Glad I can help out. I am still very new to the diet myself though. Just got the book when I started this log

I think the reason why Kiefer sits on the fence about so much is because everyone is different. This isnt your typical cookie cutter diet. The way I think about it is this is a template to get you started. There isnt a right way for everybody, but a right way for YOU. Where most diets try to fit you into a mold. People are so used to be told what to do instead of just doing trial by error(not wanting to mess up). I would say this diet isnt something you have to do exactly. There are some general guidelines, but it seems even when people dont do it "right" they still get good results.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Agreed. It definitely does seem tailored to specific physiological differences between people which is excellent, but when he contradicts the basic scientific reasoning behind why the protocol works I go insane. I'll try a cleaner backload with rice etc as you recommended, but since he states the importance of a quick drop in insulin I'm going to play around with something like commercial granola for the later part of my rest day backloads. As someone who knows intimately the shame of being a fat sack of garbage in my past, I'm pretty damn nervous. Incredible deadlift, by the way. Your strength is goddamn impressive.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Agreed. It definitely does seem tailored to specific physiological differences between people which is excellent, but when he contradicts the basic scientific reasoning behind why the protocol works I go insane. I'll try a cleaner backload with rice etc as you recommended, but since he states the importance of a quick drop in insulin I'm going to play around with something like commercial granola for the later part of my rest day backloads. As someone who knows intimately the shame of being a fat sack of garbage in my past, I'm pretty damn nervous. Incredible deadlift, by the way. Your strength is goddamn impressive.
    I dont follow all the podcasts too much so I miss out on some of the confusion I guess haha. I suggest jasmine rice if you havent tried it. An easy clean meal I like is pot roast with sweet potatoes and carrots over jasmine rice. Lots of quick carbs with some protein. For that I would suggest shoulder meat since it is leaner. I dont know how quck the granola would be to be honest.

It seems like allows fat kids a little room for error. I have never been super fat, but I never considered myself someone who handled carbs well. Dont try to over think it too much. I really like some sorbet for back loads. Doesnt bloat me up and it is easy to just keep eating it.

Thanks, deadlift is definitely my baby. Trying to get my squat up. Bench could use some work too.

Do you ever vist the DH forum? I signed up for the 531 VS Shockwave Protocol challenge. Hoping to get the workout soon. Really want to start on Monday if possible. In fact I am going to workout today with the idea I will be able to start on Monday.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Yeah, I see what you mean regarding the diet's variability. I'm going to stick with it regardless and see what strength and composition changes occur before I make any real assessments. I'm just very, very nervous about putting on "bad" mass - though aesthetics are not nearly as important to me as strength increases, I'd never want to revisit my past for any reason and of course this type of eating is not exactly conventional wisdom.

I check out DH pretty frequently, but truth be told I don't know if the Shockwave program is for me. From what I understand, it's more of a leaning while maintaining mass program as opposed to a true strength program. I'm enjoying 5/3/1 now but I can already tell I'm going to stall out sooner than expected, so I might have to make some training modifications. I do like the idea of the ELECT sets but being so focused on strength, I'm hesitant to change things up too much. I know you've been incorporating the ELECT reps while experimenting with 5/3/1 style training...what's your opinion so far?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how far did you take your DL before you decided to go on cycle? I've always been kind of philosophically opposed to anabolic/PH aids, but this damn meniscus injury is really setting me back. Hope this question wasn't too invasive, Tom. Thanks again for all of the responses.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Yeah, I see what you mean regarding the diet's variability. I'm going to stick with it regardless and see what strength and composition changes occur before I make any real assessments. I'm just very, very nervous about putting on "bad" mass - though aesthetics are not nearly as important to me as strength increases, I'd never want to revisit my past for any reason and of course this type of eating is not exactly conventional wisdom.

I check out DH pretty frequently, but truth be told I don't know if the Shockwave program is for me. From what I understand, it's more of a leaning while maintaining mass program as opposed to a true strength program. I'm enjoying 5/3/1 now but I can already tell I'm going to stall out sooner than expected, so I might have to make some training modifications. I do like the idea of the ELECT sets but being so focused on strength, I'm hesitant to change things up too much. I know you've been incorporating the ELECT reps while experimenting with 5/3/1 style training...what's your opinion so far?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how far did you take your DL before you decided to go on cycle? I've always been kind of philosophically opposed to anabolic/PH aids, but this damn meniscus injury is really setting me back. Hope this question wasn't too invasive, Tom. Thanks again for all of the responses.
    Nice interested to hear what you think. I hear you about putting on the bad weight. My suggestion would be to record videos of yourself. Been doing that for myself. Makes it easier to see the difference without being able to hide as much as you can with pictures. This eating is so different, but it seems to work.

Ya I cant say I have gained all that much strength. At least it has been much harder to gauge. Did you do the whole training max 90%? I really think 531 should work great with CBL. Well I have been doing Shockwave as it is set up and then adding in an extra day of squat 531. So they havent been done together really. I do like the ELECT sets and see how they can help. Just have to make certain jumps in weights for each set.

Honestly when I first cycled my goal wasnt strength so much. It was back when I was lifting with a bodybuilder. Was younger than I should have been. I wouldnt really suggest cycling to get through an injury. If anything you are more likely to hurt yourself. When I started cycling when strength was my focus I was making 20 pound jumps weekly. I would say my deadlift max maybe 500 before I took something while training for strength. Hard to be sure though.

For some reason my right knee looks banged up. Got a nice looking bruise right on the knee cap. A little worried because it felt weird while working out today. When I used the ab wheel I definitely felt some pain. When I did my squats tonight I fell back a bit on my last rep. Felt pretty weird after that.

Ended up doing 350 for 10 reps tonight. Probably could have done another, but got off balance and decided that was enough. Then I did 5 sets of 10. Started with 205 but decided to just used 185. In between sets I used the ab wheel for 3 sets of 10. Then I finished with the ab wheel I supersetted with lying leg curls. Ended up doing 5 sets of 10 with leg curls.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds pretty good still contemplating the jump to this. Only issue I have with it is keeping this stuff in the house when others are not doing this diet. I will get leaner while the rest of my family plumps up.

I was looking at his sample diet for a day and he was having stuff I thought was completely off limits during that part of the day. Almonds, almond butter, strawberries, all of these things contain carbs...

So the diet says to get in about 500 grams of carbs is that supposed to all be done just before bed? Here is how I might incorporate this into my intermittent fasting window. Let me know your thoughts.

Wake - Aminos + 20grams, 30 minutes later lift. Post workout 20 grams aminos again. 10 grams aminos 1 or 2 more times before I actually have a fast breaking meal.

Fast Breaker Noon -1:00PM = 100+ grams of protein and whatever fat comes along with it. If low fat supplement a little fat via almonds, nut butters, or something like EVCO.

Mid Day Meal - 3:00-4:00PM after doing 100 push ups, 100 Jump squats or Squat thrusts begin Carb Back Loading phase - consume 100-150 grams protein and 500 gram carbs between the beginning of this meal and 8:00PM. Will typically be a 4 hour carb feed.

Non Training Days
    Wake up do cardio, break fast between Noon and 5:00PM depending on when I need to eat. Get in at least 200 grams of protein and 60-90 grams fat, total carbs between 50-100g including fiber, and 25-75g if not counting fiber.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds pretty good still contemplating the jump to this. Only issue I have with it is keeping this stuff in the house when others are not doing this diet. I will get leaner while the rest of my family plumps up.

I was looking at his sample diet for a day and he was having stuff I thought was completely off limits during that part of the day. Almonds, almond butter, strawberries, all of these things contain carbs...

So the diet says to get in about 500 grams of carbs is that supposed to all be done just before bed? Here is how I might incorporate this into my intermittent fasting window. Let me know your thoughts.

Wake - Aminos + 20grams, 30 minutes later lift. Post workout 20 grams aminos again. 10 grams aminos 1 or 2 more times before I actually have a fast breaking meal.

Fast Breaker Noon -1:00PM = 100+ grams of protein and whatever fat comes along with it. If low fat supplement a little fat via almonds, nut butters, or something like EVCO.

Mid Day Meal - 3:00-4:00PM after doing 100 push ups, 100 Jump squats or Squat thrusts begin Carb Back Loading phase - consume 100-150 grams protein and 500 gram carbs between the beginning of this meal and 8:00PM. Will typically be a 4 hour carb feed.

Non Training Days
    Wake up do cardio, break fast between Noon and 5:00PM depending on when I need to eat. Get in at least 200 grams of protein and 60-90 grams fat, total carbs between 50-100g including fiber, and 25-75g if not counting fiber.
    Honestly you might be better off sticking to what you are doing. It sure seems to be working for you. Plus it would be easier on your family. This works for me because it doesnt really effect anyone else.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Alright time for some posting. Decided to change the workout schedule. Will see if it stays this way or not. The whole doing chest on Monday in a typical fitness center isnt cool. Everyone is doing chest.

Start off with incline ELECT and then decline ELECT. 225 got heavy on incline and 245 got heavy on decline. Definitely seems to make a difference when it is one continuous set.

Did DB pullovers with 95 pounds which I swear is more than usual.

Decided to do flat bench pause press. Got conned into trying 315 again. Got the first rep but needed help with the 2nd one AGAIN. Basically defeating the purpose of this set. Then tried to rep out 275 to figure out my "max." Only got 4 reps with 275. Really not good with reps haha. Then did 225 for 10 reps followed by 3 negatives.

Lat pull downs with fat gripz. Ended up doing 3 sets of 8 with 200 and 210. Slowly working my way up on this. Grip is becoming less of an issue.

BB curl ELECT with fat gripz. My forearms took a beating. Didnt notice my biceps as much to be honest.

Then it was supposed to be close grip chin ups. Asked this trio of little douche bags how many sets they had left. They said one so we figured we would wait. It seriously felt like 15 minutes of waiting. They were doing some kind of cable crossover for chest. Did HIGH(had to be like 30 reps) rep drop sets. Your typical teenage want to be who might weigh 150 with maybe a little definition so they HAVE to wear shirts cut down to the bottom on the sides. I had to walk away before I said something to them. They finally finish then we knock our sets out in a minute.

Hammer curls with fat gripz, ended up having to uses 40s and it was much easier. Definitely seem to be getting the benefits on my grip.

Tricep rope ext with fat gripz, 3 sets of 8 heavy.

So fat I have had half a pizza(large), 15oz of low fat chocolate milk, and some cinnamon bun. Not sure how many carbs but I would guess in the 300 range. The cinnamon bun is pure carb basically.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Tuesday ended up being another good leg day. Getting more used to sumos. Might actually get around to doing them some time.

Had to do hack squats ELECT before squats ELECT. Got through the hack squats. Ended up stopping at 375 for squats. Really seems to be hard to make "progress" on these.

Seemed to be getting more out of seated leg curls ELECT. Actually adding a bit of weight slowly though.

Stiff leg deadlifts decided to go up to 235. Making this a slow and steady progression(5 pounds a month).

Ran out of time so just did 3 sets of 8 on calf press.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Didnt do core on the 4th of July. Today was shoulders and triceps.

Got up to 155 on ELECT military press. Felt real awkward today to be honest.

Up right row ELECT after this the shoulders swelled up.

DB lateral raise with fat gripz. Felt damn near impossible with the fat gripz.

Ended up doing standing press 531 style: 115*5,135*5,165*9. This girl was stretching next to us while we did this. I am sure she was a little worried about flying weights haha.

Decided to do pin press since we were already there. All sets for 3 reps each one of us going no rest in between: 135,185,225,255,275,295

Dips 3 sets of 10 with 45 pounds added(at least 280 pounds haha).

Concentration curls, decided to use fat gripz and do 3 sets of 6 with 50.

Decided to do a little extra. Cluster sets of 5 reps on a plate loaded shoulder press(115 in each hand). I think I managed to do 6 rounds.
    Then we tried to do reverse pec deck. Afterwards both of our right shoulders felt weird. So I ended up doing 3 sets of 12 with face pulls.

So far I have had some rice with pot roast meat, big cup of cherries, 2 pieces of fudge, and cinnamon buns.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Honestly you might be better off sticking to what you are doing. It sure seems to be working for you. Plus it would be easier on your family. This works for me because it doesnt really effect anyone else.
    Thanks for your honestly Tom! I decided to do somewhat of a mash up of the 2 things. Since I workout fasted in the morning any time I eat my carbs is back loading. I am going to keep my burn days as burn days and limit carbs to less than 75 grams that is including fiber. On Build days I will break my fast at the normal time but will take in 500 grams of carbs throughout the feeding window. This will allow me to have some of the benefit of the higher carbs and me to get in the more "unhealthy" carbs here at work away from the family and children. Hitting up 350 or so on that fast breaker should do it pretty nicely. I will also supplement with berberine before the feeding which should retard the glut4 reaction in the fat cells in the same way that exercise induced glut4 translocation does. Combining the two philosophies should work pretty well. They both champion keeping insulin levels low first part of the day and eating more carbs in the afternoon and or evening.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Fudge, oh my god!!!! I'd kill for a cheeseburger .

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Thanks for your honestly Tom! I decided to do somewhat of a mash up of the 2 things. Since I workout fasted in the morning any time I eat my carbs is back loading. I am going to keep my burn days as burn days and limit carbs to less than 75 grams that is including fiber. On Build days I will break my fast at the normal time but will take in 500 grams of carbs throughout the feeding window. This will allow me to have some of the benefit of the higher carbs and me to get in the more "unhealthy" carbs here at work away from the family and children. Hitting up 350 or so on that fast breaker should do it pretty nicely. I will also supplement with berberine before the feeding which should retard the glut4 reaction in the fat cells in the same way that exercise induced glut4 translocation does. Combining the two philosophies should work pretty well. They both champion keeping insulin levels low first part of the day and eating more carbs in the afternoon and or evening.
    Well the whole idea is to eat carbs later in the day no matter when you lift. Either way I hope it works out for you. Obviously you can do a hell of a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Fudge, oh my god!!!! I'd kill for a cheeseburger .

It honestly was just ok. Was a bit sweet. A little change of pace. Ya I need to find a good bun to have burgers. Hopefully I will get some grilled food tomorrow. Planning on going to a pool party/UFC night.

Looking like I will be hitting back solo tonight. Back is definitely my favorite workout, but it sucks big ones doing the ELECT deadlift part by yourself. Should be a little easier with 35s and 25s. Maybe I can con someone into loading the plates for me again haha.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

The workout last night took a while. Ended up doing a bit more. Plus talked a little bit. Which ended up not being too bad. Turns out my workout partner Mario is going to be leaving sooner than he thought. So I will be left working out by myself soon.

ELECT deadlifts(sets of 3) 225,315,385,455,505 Couldnt do the 3rd rep with 505. This is the most I have tried.

ELECT BB rows 135,185,225,245,265 Definitely seems to be a better progression. Still starting a bit heavy though.

Close grip lat pull downs: 210 felt good and heavy. Feels like my grip got worked last night.

ELECT BB shrugs: cant seem to really make this work for me. Has to be a better way.

ELECT High pull wide grip row: Didnt use the fat gripz and it made a world of difference.

Bent over reverse DB fly with fat gripz: Used 30s and got a nice workout.

Ended up doing 531 deadlift here. Ended up being a bad idea to be honest. Lifted for too long and I was far too beaten down by now. Fnished with 475 for 7 which is an estimated max of only 585. I was working off a training max of 555.

Finished the workout with flat DB press with 50s for 38 reps. Wanted to get 2 more but it just wasnt happening.

Today I am going to see The Dictator with Rachel. Then I plan on lifting squat 531. I have some pot roast cooking for dinner. Then go to a pool party/UFC night.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Just a quick workout update: Squat 531 boring but big

285 for 3
    330 for 3
    370 for 11= estimated max of 505!

Squats:
    5 sets of 10 reps with 205. Only used belt on last set.

Lying leg curls:
    5 sets of 10 reps with 100 pounds
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Alright so the movie went well. Things seem to be going well with Rachel. She definitely seems into me. Hopefully see her again next weekend.

So today was a bit weird. I commented on my best friend Chris facebook status. This girl was basically giving him her number in the comment section. She liked my post and then sent me a friend request. I say hey and then she basically says it has been a long time since we talked. Which to be honest the only time I can recall talking to her was when I was on a date with another girl and she was our server. That might been like 4 years ago. Anyway we got to talking and flirting a bit. I am supposed to go swimming at her house tomorrow.

Thought it was pretty facking weird so I decided to share.

Still waiting on the new workout. It sucks having to wait on other people. I have a feeling it might be awhile. Might go ahead and start the detox diet when I finish the carbs I have. Supposed to help with some aches and what not. My knees have been bothering me a bit even though I did so well on squats.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Alright so the movie went well. Things seem to be going well with Rachel. She definitely seems into me. Hopefully see her again next weekend.

So today was a bit weird. I commented on my best friend Chris facebook status. This girl was basically giving him her number in the comment section. She liked my post and then sent me a friend request. I say hey and then she basically says it has been a long time since we talked. Which to be honest the only time I can recall talking to her was when I was on a date with another girl and she was our server. That might been like 4 years ago. Anyway we got to talking and flirting a bit. I am supposed to go swimming at her house tomorrow.

Thought it was pretty facking weird so I decided to share.

Still waiting on the new workout. It sucks having to wait on other people. I have a feeling it might be awhile. Might go ahead and start the detox diet when I finish the carbs I have. Supposed to help with some aches and what not. My knees have been bothering me a bit even though I did so well on squats.
    Go getter lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

Go getter lol
    I agree! If you hit it off make sure you pursue it bro! Don't let a good thing slip away and then have to regret it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Go getter lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I agree! If you hit it off make sure you pursue it bro! Don't let a good thing slip away and then have to regret it!
    I mean I am going just feels a bit odd haha.

Also kind of funny, but she "liked" an old facebook pic. It was from 2007. In that pic I was probably 180ish. Right now I am definitely over 230 haha. So she might be in for a surprise. I know another female made the mistake of thinking it was a recent pic haha.

Also I got selected for an Eviscerate Smolder log.

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Had fun at the pool. Going to shower and slam some carbs then go watch a movie with her. Did get a bit too much sun. I can feel the burn haha.

Workout went damn good. Had to push through it pretty quick which was a good thing. Got everything done in a little over an hour(chest and biceps).

Changed the weight progression on Incline(95,135,165,195,225) and Decline(135,185,225,255,275). Still trying to figure the weights out a bit more.

Didnt use the fat gripz at all today. Wanted to make sure things moved faster. I KILLED some ELECT BB curls. I cant remember a time when they felt so good. Really seemed to get the most out of them today. Still hard as hell to move this extra weight on ELECT close grip chin ups. Did hammer curls with 45s today and it was much easier without the fat gripz haha. Finished with 4 sets of heavy(8 reps) rope tricep ext.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

You're an absolute inspiration to your fellow CBLers, Tom. Keep those posts coming.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

You're an absolute inspiration to your fellow CBLers, Tom. Keep those posts coming.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. It is funny to post stuff on Facebook and people are like "WTF" haha.

I should be starting the Eviscerate Smolder log soon. Going to be interesting to see how that works with this nice sun burn. Got the most on my shoulders and all.

Probably going to go hang out with Brittney again tomorrow night haha.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Brittney. Wasent there a Rachel? I take a few days off and I'm lost. Lol

28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Brittney. Wasent there a Rachel? I take a few days off and I'm lost. Lol

Haha yes there is still a Rachel. Dont feel bad my workout partner asked about Nikki haha.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Good updates, hope the detox help out!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Good updates, hope the detox help out!
    I am not going to start it yet. Just got some more carb goodies today. Might start it next week or so.

Decided to test out an OLD bottle of Eviscerate. Put it on my quads and hamstrings. It will be an interesting workout for sure.

Wont be hanging out with Brittney tonight so it is a good night to try this out.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Am I that out of the loop. Nikki. Wasn't she from awhile ago?

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Am I that out of the loop. Nikki. Wasn't she from awhile ago?

Haha things move quickly that is all. Plus most girls dont last too long. Nikki was the girl where it seemed to go well and then she just disappeared that night. Next day she just said "not interested."
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

ahhhhh sorry hard to keep up....stay away from crazy girls...
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

ahhhhh sorry hard to keep up....stay away from crazy girls...
    Uhh but they love me haha. Ended up chatting up this other girl that moved 2 hours away. Kind of had a crush on her awhile back. She is into photograph and has a legit camera so a while back I asked her to take pics for a transformation contest. We talked about me going up there to visit and the idea of her taking pics of me came up again. Unlikely to ever happen, but not bad to put the idea in her head. She is a very sexy girl.

To be honest the leg workout was nothing too special today. My mind was else where. Plus my knee started to bother me. So I didnt even check the vascularity effect of adding Eviscerate. Didnt feel too bad of a burn though. It was noticeable but not like on the stomach.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Your right to be young again. Lol I've given up since I end up with the worst dating stories so I live through you. Go get em

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I hated dating, I've been on the receiving end of some BS situations and I've been the @$$hole that unnecessarily hurt a girl, I hated dating... but I like reading about your adventures, lol.
    NSCA - CSCS
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Your right to be young again. Lol I've given up since I end up with the worst dating stories so I live through you. Go get em

Haha well my dating life is nothing to live through.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I hated dating, I've been on the receiving end of some BS situations and I've been the @$$hole that unnecessarily hurt a girl, I hated dating... but I like reading about your adventures, lol.
    Oh I HATE dating so much. I have a feeling I will be an @sshole soon enough. There are 2 girls I am kind of talking to. Not sure of the potential with either one. Rachel is pretty cool, but definitely can be a little weird. Honestly wasnt too sure how into Rachel was until this last time we hung out. Brittney was the popular cheerleader type in HS, and then had a baby. Me and kids are exactly a good fit haha. Plus I am a little suspect of her interest too. Like I said it seemed like she was hitting on my best friend. Felt like I was just an easy option or something Idk.

Rosie is just facking sexy. She is real cool too, but I dont see her level of interest as being there. Just think it would be something fun to see if it would actually happen.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Who the heck is Rosie!? Oh to be young again. Lol I stopped trying to date when the guy told me " I'm not gay baby I just went down on a guy once". Ummmm yeah you are most def gay!!!!!

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Haha well my dating life is nothing to live through.

Oh I HATE dating so much. I have a feeling I will be an @sshole soon enough. There are 2 girls I am kind of talking to. Not sure of the potential with either one. Rachel is pretty cool, but definitely can be a little weird. Honestly wasnt too sure how into Rachel was until this last time we hung out. Brittney was the popular cheerleader type in HS, and then had a baby. Me and kids are exactly a good fit haha. Plus I am a little suspect of her interest too. Like I said it seemed like she was hitting on my best friend. Felt like I was just an easy option or something Idk.

Rosie is just facking sexy. She is real cool too, but I dont see her level of interest as being there. Just think it would be something fun to see if it would actually happen.
    I forgot how crazy you and your logs are while I've been gone
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Who the heck is Rosie!? Oh to be young again. Lol I stopped trying to date when the guy told me " I'm not gay baby I just went down on a guy once". Ummmm yeah you are most def gay!!!!!

Haha I havent ever talked about Rosie. Honestly I havent talked to her in a while. Met her when I used to hang out with my sister and her friends and would drink. She was one of the many girls who "dated" Chris the group man whore. Still kept in contact with her after she stopped coming around though. Like I said she took some pics for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I definitely didnt hear about that one, but ya sorry I had to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I forgot how crazy you and your logs are while I've been gone
    No my life really isnt that interesting. I just do a good just of sensationalizing it haha. Like I said going to visit Rosie is very unlikely, but I will not be mad if it happens.

Oh ya and Rachel is talking about going to see a Christian comedian in 2 weeks.

Was supposed to hang out with Rachel today. I thought she meant at night, and I guess she thought I meant earlier. Tonight would have been a good night since I dont have to stuff myself with carbs.

So I just have to say this... I love this damn diet! Definitely need to do the more fat loss geared one, but damn I am packing on some muscle. My arms have definitely grown.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements