Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 7 of 25 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Should I come kick some butt. One good thing although she was a douche she did tell you up front.
    RIP Ryan, :(

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Dude, pof.com will piss you off to no end. I was on there for a long time, actually met the girl I've been with for two years on there though. There are a ton of girls on there that think their poo don't stink. Nice lookin' workout there, abusing those legs.
    Haha ya I honestly hadnt messaged many girls before. In fact the ones I did talk to a bit messaged me first. The Nicole girl who did figure. This fake thing from Cali. And then this Nikki girl who acted super into me but wasnt haha. I dont get why a girl would do that but ok.

Ya I probably sent 20 different girls messages tonight haha. Actually supposed to meet up with one tomorrow. None of them I was really into or anything just figured it would be a good idea to try. Just found something in their profile to be smart about honestly. But this girl Lexie is seperated and living with her ex haha. So definitely "just a friend" haha.

The work out was fun and didnt take more than an hour and a half. I will probably be a little sore tomorrow. The squats were pretty brutal. Had a good spotter so I just kept going.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Should I come kick some butt. One good thing although she was a douche she did tell you up front.
    Ehh not worth it honestly. She didnt match her pictures haha. Thinking she has some experiece with tricking guys like that. She wasnt ugly but definitely looked bigger. My pictures are a little old, but I would say I look better. Especially because I had just dont standing press, dips, and chin ups.

Well she didnt really tell me. Her mouth spew lies(apparently), but her actions spoke volumes about her character.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    But this girl Lexie is seperated and living with her ex haha. So definitely "just a friend" haha.
    Haha, I had one like that trying to talk to me one time. When I found out her and her ex were living in the same house, I had to end that conversing quick.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

bro im the match and pof king! so much tail off of em... I have one.lined up for me when I get home.shes been calling me and having phone sex lol. telling me she cant wait when I come home... on my way back home from va. ill meet up with a chick in sc before I head home for lunch. and another I have thats marraige material... this is what I do.... I go through search bar. and whoever is hott I just say hey beautiful! im kurt. how are you? and I hit the ground running... :P youll get it bro. blind dates are fun.... I had to get more minutes for my phone cause I was on the phone so much more.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Haha, I had one like that trying to talk to me one time. When I found out her and her ex were living in the same house, I had to end that conversing quick.
    Well I messaged her. Like I said I was just messaging a bunch of girls. I mean I read the profile but didnt look to check if they were single since I kind of assumed they were haha. I wasnt even trying to talk to her. I subtly said I would be staring at her tits though haha. If we dont end up meeting I wont be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    bro im the match and pof king! so much tail off of em... I have one.lined up for me when I get home.shes been calling me and having phone sex lol. telling me she cant wait when I come home... on my way back home from va. ill meet up with a chick in sc before I head home for lunch. and another I have thats marraige material... this is what I do.... I go through search bar. and whoever is hott I just say hey beautiful! im kurt. how are you? and I hit the ground running... :P youll get it bro. blind dates are fun.... I had to get more minutes for my phone cause I was on the phone so much more.
    Well I think you are a little more the look they are after haha. Girls dont perk up for messages like that from me haha. I have to really say something to grab their attention. The girl(Nikki) I met up with said she liked muscular guys and I think was a bit taken back by how big I was. Plus I had just basically pumped my upper body up and then threw frozen yogurt sending more fuel. Sent this one chubby girl of me deadlifting and squatting(cage rage) to try and scare her off. Didnt work like I had hoped haha.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well the workout didnt exactly turn out great. Mario might have gotten injured. Seems like it isnt too bad but he better rest till at least Monday. Then a dip belt I am borrowing broke. Definitely not thrilled about this.
    If you have to replace it check the apt site they have a bogo offer for dip belts there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Tom be you don't be a hoe. Your to nice, one day you will find a nice girl and for now train train and train.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If you have to replace it check the apt site they have a bogo offer for dip belts there.
    Thanks man appreciate the heads up. Just sucks because I didnt want to borrow it in the first place.

Tom be you don't be a hoe. Your to nice, one day you will find a nice girl and for now train train and train.
    Haha dont worry. I just sent them messages not my penis. I figured not all 20 would reply and I was right. Had a few girls message me who I didnt start conversations with too. No point on being on the site if I never talk to anybody.

I woke up a little late today. Was debating if I should go to church or not. Decided to take a shower anyway. Get out the shower and it just seems too late. Decide to change in shorts and a tshirt. Change my mind and figure being a little late is better than not going at all. Get there about 10 minutes late. And what is the sermon about? The Lord's Prayer and more specifically forgiveness. Not just God's forgiveness for our sins, but how we should forgive others. Talk about getting the right message when you need it. To top it off when I was driving home the song on the Christian radio station was about forgiveness.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Your a good egg Charlie brown. I am at work with a 1:1. This child tries my patience I'm waiting thou. She may slip up and than in going to yolk her up. Lol. I'm looking for a rumble.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IN lol love the title
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Your a good egg Charlie brown. I am at work with a 1:1. This child tries my patience I'm waiting thou. She may slip up and than in going to yolk her up. Lol. I'm looking for a rumble.
    Haha you are too sweet Heidi number 1. Take care of yourself in the jungle with them gorillas.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    IN lol love the title
    Haha I was half joking about joining but glad to have you. Dude the title is beyond fitting for this log. Speaking of which food update.

Tonight I ended up doing an off day carb back load. Probably shouldnt have since I lifted and Carb Back Loaded 6 days last week. But I basically had a food sexting conversation today. Did that make sense? Basically one of the 20 girls I messaged yesterday replied. Rachel is big into baking and cooking in general. No joke most of our conversation was about food. I brought up the idea of meeting by saying she should bake something and share it with me. Ya kind of hard not to eat after that haha.

Alright so what did I eat? Well for carbs I had an apple fritter for starters. Then finished off what little remained of the mango sorbet. To cap the night off I had a microwaved banana with some delicious strawberry ice cream. So I would say at most 150 carbs more like 130ish.

Didnt end up meeting up with the seperated girl today. It was pouring rain all day. Still ended up texting her a good part of the day. Girls basically killed my phone between getting email updates from POF and texting. Also texted Rachel a lot.

I am debating if I want to cook the pot roast tomorrow or wait till Tuesday. Still have a little Chinese food left over from Saturday so I should finish that first.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Haha you are too sweet Heidi number 1. Take care of yourself in the jungle with them gorillas.

Haha I was half joking about joining but glad to have you. Dude the title is beyond fitting for this log. Speaking of which food update.

Tonight I ended up doing an off day carb back load. Probably shouldnt have since I lifted and Carb Back Loaded 6 days last week. But I basically had a food sexting conversation today. Did that make sense? Basically one of the 20 girls I messaged yesterday replied. Rachel is big into baking and cooking in general. No joke most of our conversation was about food. I brought up the idea of meeting by saying she should bake something and share it with me. Ya kind of hard not to eat after that haha.

Alright so what did I eat? Well for carbs I had an apple fritter for starters. Then finished off what little remained of the mango sorbet. To cap the night off I had a microwaved banana with some delicious strawberry ice cream. So I would say at most 150 carbs more like 130ish.

Didnt end up meeting up with the seperated girl today. It was pouring rain all day. Still ended up texting her a good part of the day. Girls basically killed my phone between getting email updates from POF and texting. Also texted Rachel a lot.

I am debating if I want to cook the pot roast tomorrow or wait till Tuesday. Still have a little Chinese food left over from Saturday so I should finish that first.
    Lmfao X-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Lmfao X-D
    Idk what exactly you are laughing about but YES I did get hard talking to Rachel haha.

Did I mention I dont really hold back in my logs?

Just finished 2 bottles of E-Bol. Started Hemodraulix this past week. Thinking about adding something else into the mix. Still wanting to keep supplementation pretty basic.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sadly the gorillas behaved so I didn't get to yolk anyone up. but there is always tomorrow. Lol
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting convo in here now... LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm shutting up now.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Lol definitely
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Sadly the gorillas behaved so I didn't get to yolk anyone up. but there is always tomorrow. Lol
    Haha well if they act up put them in their place.

Trying to keep it interesting.

I'm shutting up now.
    Aww dont do that. It wont be fun without you.

Lol definitely
    I get a bunch of characters in my logs that is for sure. Just have to get them to speak up.

Ended up lifting solo tonight. Mario is kind of babying his shoulder plus he had to take care of something. Shoulders and triceps is usually a fairly quick workout anyway. But I ended up having to wait awhile. Wasnt exactly happy especially since there were so many people you know because it was Monday. Then to top it off I step in gum when I finally start my first exercise.

Decided to do press 531 in place of my X set. Final set was 160 for 7 reps.

Ended up doing pin presses. Got up to 265 for 3 reps ELECT style. Sucks having to change your own weight haha.

Did dips with 45 pounds added for 10 reps 2 sets. Feeling a little easier and stronger.

Finished with standing concentration curls. Got to hit my little biceps a little.

Texted the 2 girls a bit today. Also another female I was messaging asked if I wanted to text haha. She is 30 with 2 kids. Thinking I will let her down easy. Havent really even hit on her. She is studying to be a nurse so... I started wondering if she would pin me haha.

Also a friend of mine I used to go clubbing with(ya THAT long ago) invited me to a lake house party with a pool. To be honest I wasnt sure if he meant to or not. Then I checked the guest list on facebook and REALLY wondered. No lie it is basically nothing but girls. Even asked him to make sure. So might be doing that Sunday.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I get a bunch of characters in my logs that is for sure. Just have to get them to speak up.

Ended up lifting solo tonight. Mario is kind of babying his shoulder plus he had to take care of something. Shoulders and triceps is usually a fairly quick workout anyway. But I ended up having to wait awhile. Wasnt exactly happy especially since there were so many people you know because it was Monday. Then to top it off I step in gum when I finally start my first exercise.

Ended up doing pin presses. Got up to 265 for 3 reps ELECT style. Sucks having to change your own weight haha.

Did dips with 45 pounds added for 10 reps 2 sets. Feeling a little easier and stronger.

Finished with standing concentration curls. Got to hit my little biceps a little.

Texted the 2 girls a bit today. Also another female I was messaging asked if I wanted to text haha. She is 30 with 2 kids. Thinking I will let her down easy. Havent really even hit on her. She is studying to be a nurse so... I started wondering if she would pin me haha.

Also a friend of mine I used to go clubbing with(ya THAT long ago) invited me to a lake house party with a pool. To be honest I wasnt sure if he meant to or not. Then I checked the guest list on facebook and REALLY wondered. No lie it is basically nothing but girls. Even asked him to make sure. So might be doing that Sunday.
    Where at I'm going lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lake party...naughty females in semi-nude attires...tommy , PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! ;p
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Lake party...naughty females in semi-nude attires...tommy , PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! ;p
    This ^^^
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Name:  181916d1280974374-2000-es300-chrome-oval-exhaust-tips-useless-without-pics.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  14.1 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  181916d1280974374-2000-es300-chrome-oval-exhaust-tips-useless-without-pics.jpg
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-06-09 at 5.10.08 PM.png
Views: 53
Size:  35.8 KB
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Where at I'm going lol
    Actually I dont even have an address yet. He said he will post the address Saturday night or Sunday morning(when it is supposed to be).

Haha I will try and take some pics. Honestly from the list of people invited I dont know many of them. "Hey can you hold on a second? Some friends of mine from the internet want to see you.. k thanks"

Haha I think this thread has lacked pics from the start. Hell there isnt even a pic of me in here. Hmm might change that not sure yet.

Name:  Screen shot 2012-06-09 at 5.10.08 PM.png
Views: 53
Size:  35.8 KB
    Well to be far I said he invited a bunch of girls. Does not mean a bunch of girls will show up haha. But I did find it odd I would make it onto the guest list considering the VERY limited number of guys. We are really not that close and it has been a while since we even talked last. Seriously only 13 of the 86 invited people have a penis(I hope). That includes everyone on the list. Granted we all know not all the girls will show and more guys will show up than invited haha. Just thought it was a little crazy only 11 other guys were invted.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Fack yea I'm down bro!!! No wait I have a gf...nvr mind
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dang this log is full of surprise. Lol
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Why are you counting penis Tom? This is just not something you want to let everyone know about. However now I completely understand why you asked to spot me on a DEAD LIFT! I thought it was a little weird at first...
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Why are you counting penis Tom? This is just not something you want to let everyone know about. However now I completely understand why you asked to spot me on a DEAD LIFT! I thought it was a little weird at first...
    Haha alright 73 of the 86 invited guests have pink tacos
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Haha alright 73 of the 86 invited guests have pink tacos
    I <3 mexican food.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

So I had a pretty good workout today. Got there a little later than I planned. Saw a neighbor I hadnt talked to in a while. Ended up talking to her for a while. Got jumped by her dog haha.

Ended up getting someone to help me load the plates for the ELECT deadlift. Makes a HUGE difference. Ended up finishing with 465 today. Doing the ELECT bent over rows by myself sucked. Made bigger jumps though and finished with 275.

Decided a heavy deadlift wasnt a good idea.

Felt strong on vbar pull downs.

Tried out kroc rows for the first time. Basically stupid high rep DB rows. Did 65 for 40 reps. Honestly my grip didnt really give out. I guess I will up the weight a little. Didnt use fat gripz on this.

ELECT shrugs didnt feel too bad. Finished with 275 and then did a regular set with it.

ELECT high wide grip rows felt a little tougher than normal. Pulled the fat gripz off the last set.

Bent over lateral raise was real easy with the fat gripz. I guess I will try 35s next time. Around this time I warned this woman/girl about how the dip bar handles she was on roll. It was not appreciated. Definitely got the feeling she was annoyed because she thought I was hitting on her. Which I definitely wasnt. Seemed like she had the attitude of "OMG why do all these guys check me out it is so annoying" as she wore a NEON yellow low cut tank top and some BRIGHT purple uber tight yoga pants haha. These kind of girls are ridiculous. If you wear that ish Ima look. Dont get mad when I do haha.

Decided to do my DB press with 50s. I think I hit 40 reps. It is just a big pain lugging the "big" weights.

When I got home I had some pot roast ready to go with sweet potatoes and carrots over jasmine rice. Then I had red velvet cake and an apple fritter. Has me quite a bit stuff. Will be getting a similar meal in again shortly. Might eat carrot cake this time though. I do need to eat a banana we have too. So I might microwave it and have it with some strawberry ice cream.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I am thinking about a round 3 with the pot roast. Probably some more ice cream also. Not sure what else though. 3 nice big carb meals tonight. Probably should use this kind of back loading on chest and biceps day haha.

Just got off the phone with Rachel(the baker). I am happy to announce she doesnt have a horrible voice or a Beavis and Butthead laugh.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Dude, pink tacos and pot roast sounds like a good combo...LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

So I didnt really think about it, but that pool party is on father's day. Wondering how that will affect the turn out.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I wasnt planning on posting quite yet, but it is some pretty crazy stuff.

Today doing squats(531) my final set was 360 for 9 reps. Which is an estimated max of 467. Last time I did squat I did 340 for 10 reps. I am thinking all the extra squats are helping. Cant get better at them if you never do them.

Finished the workout with leg press and leg curls. Also did the ab wheel and wood choppers.

Alright the other big thing(pun). I checked my weight after my workout. Got on the scale with shoes on and weighted 240! It doesnt look like I have added any fat. I mean seriously I look leaner. My muscles are clearly bigger. Was not expecting that kind of weight when I stepped on the scale. It wasnt exactly the ideal to check legitimate weight, but still came as a surprise. Been hitting the Carb Back Loads pretty hard lately. So no question it is possible to gain muscle on this diet. I will have to tweak it for dropping fat faster though. Like I said I have definitely lost fat.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Hmmm... I'm in to see how this treats you and watch progress brother!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Hmmm... I'm in to see how this treats you and watch progress brother!
    Well so far all I have done is drop body fat and gain muscle. I swear I wish I would have taken pics. Did record some videos, but those are going to stay private haha. Strength is going up very nicely. Seems like my squat is going up. Which is definitely something I am aiming for now. Dont want it to hold me back so much if I do compete in a powerlifting meet.

My goal weight if I decide to do a powerlifting meet is the 220 weight class. So that would mean some weight needs to be lost haha. Plus I am pretty sure this federation does the whole weigh in the day of the meet.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

What's your weight at now? Are you going more for the Stan Efferding build where he is also a bodybuilder or the more traditional power lifter build?
    BPS Representative
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Oh! Haha. Nevermind, 240! I see it now! Right under my nose!
    BPS Representative
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    What's your weight at now? Are you going more for the Stan Efferding build where he is also a bodybuilder or the more traditional power lifter build?
    Well I wouldnt really say it is 240. That was at about 9pm and post workout. I kill A LOT of water while lifting. Plus I took Glycergrow which seems to really make me hold the water while lifting. I swear I can gain about 2 pounds while using it. So 240 is probably the most I could weigh.

I mean it is still kind of up in the air. Dont ever see myself ever being all that serious in either sport. With that said I love to lift "heavy" weight, but I dont want to look like garbage. Also I dont like the idea of ever being considered "normal" either.

So it came to me why I gained so much weight recently. I basically got rid of my all day fat burning days and added muscle building days. Before I was lifting and carb back loading 4 days a week with 3 days of ultra low carbing. Lately I have been carb backling 5 and 6 times a week. Which means less days where I am relying on fat as a fuel source.

What I am going to have to do is figure a way to make this work for me. I have been enjoying the extra squat day. Plus I seem to be benefitting from it. What I might do is just do the 531 squat and core on Wednesday. If I only do that I wont carb back load. Kind of like the idea of getting closer to 220 now.

Supposed to be testing out a new lifting program from the guy who came up with this diet soon. Hoping it comes out soon because it is supposed to really help on bench. That is also another weakness of mine.

The next lifting program on my list is Wendler's 531. Do one of the templates with a decent amount of accessory lifts. Probably carb back load as normal the first 3 weeks of each cycle. Then on the deload week do ultra low carb. Should make for a nice way to drop weight.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

That's pretty interesting brother.

I was looking at Wendlers 5/3/1 as well. I never max though, I'm not a power lifter and for me I don't really need to know how much I can lift one time. Lol. However with that being said, Wendlers program does bring the added benefit of mass which as you know is what I'm going for. Well, lean mass. Lol. I'm currently trying to figure out a happy medium between lifting for mass and using Crossfit to remain lean. The concept behind it is that lifting for mass will allow me to keep getting stronger while the Crossfit would allow me to remain functional with my strength and gain some of the functional explosive power that sport is know for.
    BPS Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2