Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 25 of 34 First ... 2324252627 ... Last

1. Damn didnt realize how much I had been slacking on this log. Will repost my workouts after I lift.
    •   

2. Hope you had a great Christmas.
    RIP Ryan, :(

3. When I saw this pop up in my list I thought to myself I am going to be so far behind because I havent been there in a while. What a surprise... C'mon we need to hear more tales of possibilities and awkward moments.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Hope you had a great Christmas.
    Thanks it was pretty good. Hope yours went well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    When I saw this pop up in my list I thought to myself I am going to be so far behind because I havent been there in a while. What a surprise... C'mon we need to hear more tales of possibilities and awkward moments.
    Haha my bad man. Been a bit caught up in my M-Sten log. Plus been under the weather a bit lately on top of the lethargy. Honestly I havent been out causing havoc lately. Havent really tried contacting Jessica lately. Only like the day after she got back from their cruise. Tried on facebook but that hasnt always been a reliable way of communication. Will send her a text tomorrow during the day. I know for a fact I look freaky compared to 2 weeks ago. I mean if there isnt a noticeable "he is on something" change then I would be shocked. Which is exactly why I choose Jessica as opposed to say my sister or friend Michael. Plus what guy doesnt want a cute girl taking pics of him? I mean I have added probably 10ish pounds and I am leaner. If that doesnt scream something is up Idk what does.

Saturday night I will be going to what should be a fairly big get together. Chance of single ladies but most likely a bunch of couples BLAH haha.

5. I will most likely go back and post my old workouts.

Here is the plan for tomorrow.

Squats 531 followed by some training singles
    Leg press elect starting at 450 working up to 810. After the last set drop to 630 and repping it out. The goal is to make it a 20 rep widow maker set.
    Depending on how I feel leg extensions fst-7 style

Seated leg curls psr
    Lying leg curls negatives
    Stiff leg deadlifts or Romanians

As much calf work as I can stomach
    Then some core work

6. Looks good and 10 lbs of solid gains is always nice!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looks good and 10 lbs of solid gains is always nice!
    Thanks man appreciate both comments. Decided to cut back the work load tonight though. Got towards the end of the workout and I needed to go. 2 hours of sleep doesnt exactly scream great night of legs haha.

"Felt like hell a few times today. Thinking it wasnt M-Sten RX related. Had an overstimmed feel. Got through the work day. Went and lifted legs a bit. Didnt get all the exercises I planned but got enough in.

Squats 531: 290*3, 330*3, 375*10(honestly could have been more. Might not have been all there during this set) then a single with 415. The bar was a bit high tonight. Couldnt quite get it in position. Kind of stiff lately.
    Leg press ELECT 5 sets 3 reps Started at 450 and finished with 810. After the last set dropped it to 630 and repped it 20 times. While the set sucked I figured it was going to be a lot worse.

Seated leg curls PSR
    Lying leg curls 2 sets 10 reps This time I did negatives on the 1st set

After that I was done. Just a bit spent. Not sleeping kind of makes lifting harder. Figure I could lay off my calves anyway. Not sure what I will do tomorrow as far as lifting goes. Kind of liking the idea of chest and back."

8. I received the pics from Jessica. Not really happy with them. If I can get comparison shots I MIGHT share a few.

9. Happy new Tom
    •   

10. Where you at man!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

11. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Happy new Tom
    Thanks happy new year to you too Heidi number 1

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Where you at man!
    Still here just harder to keep up with 2 logs and all. Workout schedule is off a bit. A lot of random days. Not ideal if you ask me. Way too much pressing with some pulling to offset it. Tomorrow the plan is to do deadlifts and back, shoulders and triceps Friday, then on Saturday do legs. Which will set me up for a Monday chest day. That could be a very bad idea.

Sticking to the diet well. Been having some rest day carbs lately. Trying to keep them a bit cleaner though. Not sure what I will be eating tomorrow post workout. Need to pick up some milk. Have some pancakes I want to test out. Think some eggs and bacon will go well with them too. Make it a full breakfast post workout awesomeness.

The other day I did 335 for 3 pause press reps on flat bench.

12. Solid work dude. Nice. I know how ya feel.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

13. Last night after a solid back workout I decided to do a rest pause workout on flat BB bench. Figured 275 would be a decent weight to use. First set I did 17 reps which is double what I did a short while ago.

14. So bad ass!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So bad ass!
    It is so Ishmael haha.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    It is so Ishmael haha.
    LMAO! Apparently that ish is translates to to That Ishmael in spell check...
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

17. Just wanted to share that tonight I benched 405 for the first time in my life! Have to admit it was pretty unreal to me. Never thought of myself as much of a bencher. Right now it is only about 1.5 times my bodyweight. So the goal of course is to lean down and get stronger.

18. Sorry for the lack of updates. My computer has been acting up. Need to take it to be looked at. Sounds like a fan is messed up. Plus my lower back has been killing me. It wasn't fun before but now it is worse. Need to flip my mattress to see if that helps. Plus I will be icing my back and stretching more.

Going to try and lift today. Might give legs an extended rest. I did back and shoulders when I wasn't posting. The main thing during those workouts was I did 235 for seated bb press elect and it was pretty easy. Didn't do deadlifts for back and I don't think I will be. Not sure if the cycle is added to low back pain but I doubt it is helping.

19. A little more info. Even though I wasn't lifting I was still eating carbs just later at night. Kept assuming I was going to lift the next day. Not ideal when I am trying to recomp but didn't seem to hurt too much.

Todays workout was chest and biceps

Incline bb fat grips elect up to 325 drop to 245 and did some reps
    Decline bb fat grips elect up to 345

It is odd that incline feels easier. Wrist and elbow bothered me some today. Not used to pressing this much for this long I guess. Nothing too bad but definitely more pronounced.

Db pullover 3 sets of 10 with 85

Lat pulldown 3 sets of 10
    Db hammer curls 2 sets of 10 with 60s
    Close grip underhand pulldowns psr
    Standing db concentration curls 2 sets of 10 reps with 40
    Rope triceps ext 4 sets of 10 elect

Not a bad workout but felt blah at the end. I can tell my body is getting tired of lifting all this weight. Tomorrow should be doing back. Might do some light deadlifts to warm up but that will be it for lower back. It definitely is inflamed bad. Icing it good tonight along with some tiger balm.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    A little more info. Even though I wasn't lifting I was still eating carbs just later at night. Kept assuming I was going to lift the next day. Not ideal when I am trying to recomp but didn't seem to hurt too much.

Todays workout was chest and biceps

Incline bb fat grips elect up to 325 drop to 245 and did some reps
    Decline bb fat grips elect up to 345

It is odd that incline feels easier. Wrist and elbow bothered me some today. Not used to pressing this much for this long I guess. Nothing too bad but definitely more pronounced.

Db pullover 3 sets of 10 with 85

Lat pulldown 3 sets of 10
    Db hammer curls 2 sets of 10 with 60s
    Close grip underhand pulldowns psr
    Standing db concentration curls 2 sets of 10 reps with 40
    Rope triceps ext 4 sets of 10 elect

Not a bad workout but felt blah at the end. I can tell my body is getting tired of lifting all this weight. Tomorrow should be doing back. Might do some light deadlifts to warm up but that will be it for lower back. It definitely is inflamed bad. Icing it good tonight along with some tiger balm.
    Take it easy on your back dude... go get it massaged... dont lift unless its machines without any lower back movement....

21. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

Take it easy on your back dude... go get it massaged... dont lift unless its machines without any lower back movement....
    Icing it has helped a lot. Need a new bed so my back can get better. Laying in bed doesn't help my back. Hopefully a new bed helps with my sleep issue.

Today got a workout in. Did shoulders and triceps. Didn't take too long about an hour.

Seated bb press elect fat gripz 135/165/195/225/245 drop to 185 for 9 reps
    Upright rows cable elect 5 sets of 3 reps plus a drop rep out
    Standing db lateral raise 2 sets of 8 reps with 50s

Seated dip machine 3 sets of 10 reps didn't like it but wasn't feeling great. Was going to do smith machine floor presses but it just felt off.
    Flat bench db ext 3 sets of 10 reps
    Standing cable ext overhead 2 sets of 13 reps

Standing db concentration curls 3 sets of 10 reps with 50

Felt and looked huge while lifting and afterwards. Had a solid all over upper body pump. Felt great to lift. Need to consistently lift again. Planning on doing back tomorrow, rest Wednesday, legs(would be a light easy day) Thursday, and chest/biceps Friday.

22. Damn it, thought this was my m-sten log haha. Could someone post this in my m-sten log? Not using my computer right now need to get it checked out.

What I was planning on posting about in this log was about my diet plans. Debating when I should switch to Carb Nite Solution. Don't know if it would be a good idea to switch during my cycle or pct. I think I will do a Carb Nite on the weekend and then maybe a small carb up during the week.

23. I've been Mia Tom. Sorry. Hope all is well.

24. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401
    I've been Mia Tom. Sorry. Hope all is well.
    It is alright. Thought about giving you a call some time soon.

Did back today. I will post about it later. Eating while watching Expendables 2 and trying not to pass out haha.

25. I'm here having surgery next Friday, met yet another total dick who ran away when he knew I aren't going to give him money....its ok though.....loser....how is the search for you....

26. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401
    I'm here having surgery next Friday, met yet another total dick who ran away when he knew I aren't going to give him money....its ok though.....loser....how is the search for you....
    Dang I hope the surgery goes well. Not doing much searching these days.

27. Alright time to get back to this some.

I recently I did 405 on flat bench. Got a nice pause at the bottom. Felt good first time ever doing that much. More recently I tried 415 but didnt get it. Afterwards I realized I didnt put my belt on. I think I would have gotten it. Was very close to getting it without the belt. Just got to a sticking point and the spotter helped tap it up.

Still havent been deadlifting or squatting to my full potential. In fact I havent deadlifted in a while. Did squats and they just felt awkward. Think I will get back to just a basic squat routine. Need to get used to the movement again. Kind of like relearning to walk.

My body has broken down a bit. My elbows and left wrist are bothering me from the heavy pressing. In fact I cant even curl because my wrist is bothering me too much. Might invest in some wraps since the weight might be heavier from now on.

Still doing Carb Back Loading. Was doing rest day carbs but have to cut that out now. In fact soon I will be doing Carb Nite Solution which is carbs only once a week. It will be an interesting test of will but should strip off some fat that I need to lose. I hope everyone sticks around. It is clear I have added a nice bit of muscle to my frame. Cant wait to see it stripped of unwanted fat.

28. Today I got a massage. Mostly focused on my back, legs, and elbows. Been having some issues with my elbows from the heavy pressing. Not quite used to this much weight. Think I will be backing off a bit and try to cut some fat off in the process.

Tonight did legs. Got the routine idea from an article by powerlifter Brian Carrol(sp?). Just a basic idea really. Decided to try giving a more narrow approach to squats a chance. Never really felt like I am a wide stance squatter. Lightened the weight a little just to get the feel of it again. Felt much more natural with my body even though I haven't done these in quite a while.

Started by doing 4 minutes on stationary bike to warm up my hips.
    A set of 20 reps on both lying leg curls and leg ext.
    Did about 8 sets of squats including the warm up. Kept the reps low. Only went up to 355 for 3 reps. Still getting used to it again.
    Used the uncomfortable leg press machine(digs into the lower back bad) 5 plates on each side for 3 sets of 15 reps feet in tight and a bit low.
    Seated leg curls PSR set.
    Lying leg curls 3 sets of 10 reps with the last having 3 negatives. I think next time I will do stiff leg deadlifts with DB.

Decided to do calves on another day. Took a bit of time to get through all the squats. Was time for me to get home to eat. Cooked some sweet potatoes to go with my pot roast and jasmine rice. In a little bit I will have a mini protein shake and then a dessert to finish the night.

29. So yesterday I had my first ultra low carb day haha. I got a bit addicted to the carbs. Was still having them late in the day as prescribed but rest day carbs are not going to help me strip fat off. Although I still managed to drop some of the weight I gain while still on cycle. While bench pressing 405. I am strongly considering switching to Carb Nite Solution which would be 6 days of ultra low carb and then a big carb day. I think I will stick to Carb Back Loading strength accumulation(carbs on lifting days) for a little while longer. At least till I am out of PCT.

If I do decide to do Carb Nite Solution I would have to adjust my workout volume. Pretty much taper it down as I move away from the carb up. It would be a good idea to do because I know I have excess body fat. Right now I use the 2nd notch on my weight lifting belt. Don't particularly look bad but I want to look great and be strong.

Today my workout will be shoulders/triceps. Might try using wrist wraps if I can find mine. Just to keep my wrist stable so I can properly work my triceps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 04:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10