Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 24 of 25 First ... 1922232425 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Boobie pics or it didnt happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome! We are going to see pics of Toms nipples! I can't wait! Wait Wut?
    Haha well I haven't heard from her so far today and we are supposed to hang out in less than 3 hours. Don't have my phone either so not exactly easy to keep in contact. Don't plan on just showing up if I don't hear from her.

By the way my chest could use some serious work haha.

Earlier I had 4 eggs, sliced ham, pepperoni, and cheese scrambled together. Damn that was tasty.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

no good man! on either
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    no good man! on either
    Well got ahold of her. Might go over later. Kind of odd hanging out with a girl for the first time late at night. Way to not send those signals girl.

Plus my phone is working now.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%

GO GO GO!

and good, haha. phones important.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    GO GO GO!

and good, haha. phones important.
    Honestly not sire how good of an idea it is. I feel like destroying stuff right now. Just in such a pissed off mood. Really facking annoyed. So much easier to get pissed off when not lifting.

It was kind of nice not having it.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Well I am still alive haha. It was definitely different. Doubt we will hang out again. Apparently I was the 5th guy to hang out with her from the dating website in a week. That's about how many girls I have met from dating websites. Just an awkward night of talking and suggesting she go to sleep so I can leave.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%

Lol that's funky. Whatever bro some stuff just isn't right haha.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

So after a nice long break I went back Thursday to lift. Was chest and shoulders. Definitely didn't have the same power. Got 325 on flat bench with a pause but felt weak. Everything felt much harder.

Back the next day wasn't much better. Still used decent weight though. Wore out pretty quick. Ended up Doing a Carb Nite but didn't fill up like I should have. Think it is really effecting me this week.

Saturday and Sunday off with just some yard work. Nothing too crazy.

Monday was legs. Didn't really get to do lying leg curls like I usually do. Only warmed up and pumped them up a bit. Saw my old wrestling coach who I hadn't talked to in years. He was the one who got me big into deadlifts. At wrestling weights we compete to see who could do more. Would kill him on deadlifts and talk so much sh1t haha it would piss him off haha. Worked up to 405 on squats. Did 8 reps and felt like hell afterwards. Eyes were bulging and felt like I was dragged around. Decided to just do leg ext afterwards. Did 4 sets of 15 to pump them up a bit. Then finished with smith machine Romanian deadlifts. Was more than enough to make me feel like dog doo doo.

Planning on doing some upper body today. Mainly to help clear any glycogen out and just move a bit. Then tomorrow I will do a decent arm workout and have my Carb Nite.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Alright a few updates.

(Tuesday) My upper body day consisted of supersets. Chest with back and then shoulders with back. Wore me out pretty good. Nothing crazy weight wise but not bad. Felt like a conditioning day honestly.

(Wednesday) Arms was a typical Mountain Dog workout. Trying to find things to mix it up a bit. Might have to wait till I get access to the Mountain Dog Express site to really mix it up. Thinking about taking the plunge. Would be a whole lot of new ideas to try out. Not quite sure I want to just yet. If I want to try like that I want to do it all out. No slacking on equipment like at a fitness center.

Thursday) Rest day with a massage. Great massage as usual. Bad part is my next appointment is with the new massage therapist again. She wasn't bad but my usual one is just so damn good. Can really work my whole body in just one hour. The others seem to only be able to focus on my legs and back with an hour. Plus my legs and back still don't feel as refreshed. Didn't want to say anything since the new massage therapist was right there when she brought the idea up haha.

(Friday and Saturday) spent a total of 15 hours helping this girl and her family move. Tiring as hell to be honest. Was home furniture that is heavy and cumbersome. It was between 2 houses and a storage unit.

(Sunday) planning on lifting today. Might do legs depending on how I feel when I go. A bit sore overall from the past 2 days.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sounds like you had a pretty taxing weekend!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Sounds like you had a pretty taxing weekend!
    Ya it was pretty rough. That furniture was no joke. Plus the hallway to one of the houses was so narrow. And I was moving the furniture with her dad who is in his 60s. Which had a benefit in that he looked for ways to make things easier. But in some cases I just 1 arm deadlifted furniture up haha.

Sunday ended up doing just chest/shoulders. Thought about doing a 2 a day but scraped that idea after my 1st workout haha. Had my Carb Nite.

Monday Didn't train but still had some carbs. Had some leftover brownies haha.

Tuesday and Wednesday rested like a bum.

Thursday went and trained upper body. Just a little of chest/back/shoulders.

Friday was legs with someone new. He isn't very strong and only weighs 155 but little facker will push himself and wants to grow. He was squatting to depth with decent enough weight(225 for 4). On leg press he actually failed on rep 24. Took a while to finish the workout but it was a good one.

started with lying leg curls
    squats sets of 5 to 435. Not bad but not sure on depth.
    Leg press 3 sets of 25,: 450/540/630 then did dropsets of 10 with 540/450/360/180/90
    Smith Romanian deadlifts 3 sets of 12 reps
    Calves
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what up tomahawk long time no see brtoher! I came back on the minds this week! haha been a while!!!!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    what up tomahawk long time no see brtoher! I came back on the minds this week! haha been a while!!!!
    Man it has been a long while. Looking ripped up in your avi.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Much different workout than usual today. Ended up just doing chest.

Was looking around on John Meadows forum on TNation. Found a thread about chest. Saw some good stuff so I decided to try them out.

Started with band presses to really feel my chest before each set.
    Did some sven presses but felt quite a bit of shoulders to be honest.
    Then did hex squeeze presses with 40s for sets of 10.

Incline bb press constant tension sets of 5 reps: 225/235/245/255. After the first set the band(fitness centers) broke. So I got the next 1 haha.

Flat bench machine superset with pec deck using straight arms
    1 arm cable crossovers with straight arm
    d-roy raise superset with 1 arm DB floor press

Chest DC stretch

Chest felt pretty huge today. Definitely got a damn good workout in. Kind of sucked about the band. Plus incline BB was definitely hard and didn't have anyone to spot me. Very limited options as far as people to ask. To the point I was better off not getting a spot. Definitely some new things for me to work in my chest days.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

Man it has been a long while. Looking ripped up in your avi.
    haha thanks. ya i did my first physique comp last monday on laborday! was alot of fun. was a venice beach lou ferrigro was there
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Nice lift Tom! I know how it is to decide that you are safer not asking for a spot.

Deeerdre you look fuggin awesome man! Major ripped, how did you place?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice lift Tom! I know how it is to decide that you are safer not asking for a spot.

thanks dude! trained really hard for about 9 weeks and did a pretty awesome diet plan at that time also... dude i didnt even place haha not even in the top 5... there was 13 in my class. i really feel like based on my physique i shoulda got first or second for sure... but i fd up my tan bad!!!! got a spray tan the night before and the girl fd it up i was super white... and i gotta work on my posing! but i think im gonna do one comin up oct 12. i started my diet again today. so i should be rdy. weighing in at 170 right now wanna get down to 160 solid
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sounds like your well.
    RIP Ryan, :(
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Thanks man appreciate it. That workout was awesome for chest. Not a powerlifting day that's for sure. But I am tired of my chest looking like crap haha. Trying to have a shirtless Halloween costume this year and a good chest is imperative.

thanks dude! trained really hard for about 9 weeks and did a pretty awesome diet plan at that time also... dude i didnt even place haha not even in the top 5... there was 13 in my class. i really feel like based on my physique i shoulda got first or second for sure... but i fd up my tan bad!!!! got a spray tan the night before and the girl fd it up i was super white... and i gotta work on my posing! but i think im gonna do one comin up oct 12. i started my diet again today. so i should be rdy. weighing in at 170 right now wanna get down to 160 solid
    You look damn good. Sucks about the tanning. Always room for improvement. Good luck on your next one.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Sounds like your well.
    Im doing alright. Was just thinking about you. Got a new phone Monday. Was afraid I was going to lose all my contacts since my old phone stopped working.

Sunday was back. Pretty basic workout. Low cable rows, trap bar rows, stretchers, and then reverse seated wide grip neutral pulldowns. Got out of there at just the right time. Annoying guy showed up just as I was leaving haha.

Monday was shoulders. Not the best workout but decent. Did quite a bit of standing press. Then some heavy DB swings. Followed up but cable upright rows. Finished with front DB raise. Was out the door with I saw a guy I know(Aaron). Decided to train triceps with him. A bunch of rope tricep ext, machine dips, close grip bench, overhead cable tricep ext, finished with reverse tricep ext just sets of 10 back and forth.

Took Tuesday off and got a massage. Never feels like the massage is long enough. They are an hour but damn 2 hours sounds so much better haha.

Today went and did a little legs. Just some squats 2 sets of 5 with 405 and then hack squat machine.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hell ya i need a massage lol... just dont feel like dishin out the money for it haha. what u weighin in at toma? lets see a progress pic yoooo!

i hate taking days off it bugs the **** out of me lol... i have to some days cuz im working 12 hour days. so have no time for the gym but tomorrow thru sunday im hittin it hard as fff!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

hell ya i need a massage lol... just dont feel like dishin out the money for it haha. what u weighin in at toma? lets see a progress pic yoooo!

i hate taking days off it bugs the **** out of me lol... i have to some days cuz im working 12 hour days. so have no time for the gym but tomorrow thru sunday im hittin it hard as fff!
    Haha ya these massages are adding up. Having to spread them out a bit more soon.

Weight is probably high 240s or low 250s. Not real sure haven't checked it in a while. Don't have a decent scale at home and they moved the scale at the fitness center into the PT closet haha. Need to make more progress before I post progress pics haha.

My body just aches so much when I don't take rest days. Plus my sleep get even more thrown off. Plan on doing some chest/shoulders today. First have to finish cutting the grass in the GA heat.

Anyone have a Windows phone? Looking for a decent app so I can get on AM on my phone. Love my new phone but ya noticing less apps.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

Haha ya these massages are adding up. Having to spread them out a bit more soon.

Weight is probably high 240s or low 250s. Not real sure haven't checked it in a while. Don't have a decent scale at home and they moved the scale at the fitness center into the PT closet haha. Need to make more progress before I post progress pics haha.

My body just aches so much when I don't take rest days. Plus my sleep get even more thrown off. Plan on doing some chest/shoulders today. First have to finish cutting the grass in the GA heat.

Anyone have a Windows phone? Looking for a decent app so I can get on AM on my phone. Love my new phone but ya noticing less apps.
    theres ur prob man. get an iphone doggggg. i won a microsoft surface rt tablet a little bit ago and the apps suck balls. gotta stick with apple
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

theres ur prob man. get an iphone doggggg. i won a microsoft surface rt tablet a little bit ago and the apps suck balls. gotta stick with apple
    I JUST got the new phone. I like it a lot. Just a little lack of apps right now. Had a droid before and I am done with them.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Trained chest and shoulders today.

Instead of listening to the crap they play I listened to Pandora on my phone. Kills the hell out of my battery. Need to figure out how to save my battery a bit. Much better music though.

Before every chest exercise I did 15 band presses. Seems to make a difference.

Flat hex DB press squeeze sets of 12 with 40s(top weight for the hex DBs) to warm pecs up.
    DB twist press 3 sets of 10 with 65s but felt my pecs so much more.

Incline DB press 3 sets with 90s 15,12,9 Wanted to do BB but some idiot felt the need to do DB press on the only incline BB bench.
    Dips rest pause 9/7/6
    Pec deck with straight arms 3 sets with 105: 12/12/11

Standing press behind the back wide grip a set with 135. Then did 2 sets of 10 in front.
    Heavy DB swings 4 sets of 35 with 70s. Killed the delts and blew my forearms up.
    Seated machine lateral raise 3 sets of 10 reps (mainly just to give my grip a rest)
    Destroyer rear delt set 60 with 45s, 30 with 25s, and 10 full with 12.5

Got a pic before and after but it is with a shirt so hard to really notice a difference.

Tomorrow training legs with Michael. See if I can kill him this time haha.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%

Got your text... Been kind of down but will call you soon..hope your ok
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Trained legs yesterday with Michael.

Goblet squats 3 sets of 15 with a 60 pound DB. Nice way to warm up a bit.
    Lying leg curls 4 sets of 8 reps last set was followed by 25 partials. Feeling much better about these. Hamstring isn't bothering me like before but I warm it up a lot now.

Squats sets of 3 reps high sets being 315/365/405/435/455. Got a video of 435 might upload it. I can tell form needs work. Better than before just weak out of the hole and end up good morning it. Then did some pause squats with 225.
    Leg press occlusion ish. Kind of messed them up but did 3 sets of 10 with a 3 second negative and explode up.
    Leg ext you go I go occlusion sets of 10. Not a clue how many sets. Probably 8 or more sets. So much pain at that point.

Seated leg curls occlusion sets of 10 reps you go I go probably 5 sets.

Overall a pretty damn good leg day. Not too sore today which I don't mind. I did notice my legs lock up a bit later that night but not bad at all. Plus that was after driving for about 30 minutes or so. Drank a bit at a party. First time drinking in a bit. Woke up feeling a bit off. Wont be doing that again till at least Halloween parties.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lookin good man. sorry to talk about something completly off topic but...

3 days ago in the gym i was doing the bench press machine wasnt to heavy at all and in the middle of the set i get a huge pop in the back of my skull... and have had a kind of head ache for 3 days now.... well i have done some research and i guess it happens alot to lifters and it looks like seeing a chairopractor will fix it... so im goin in tuesday hopefully! so if u ever experience this! ill let u know how it goes... **** sucks ass tho my head is killin me and ruins my workouts;(
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

lookin good man. sorry to talk about something completly off topic but...

3 days ago in the gym i was doing the bench press machine wasnt to heavy at all and in the middle of the set i get a huge pop in the back of my skull... and have had a kind of head ache for 3 days now.... well i have done some research and i guess it happens alot to lifters and it looks like seeing a chairopractor will fix it... so im goin in tuesday hopefully! so if u ever experience this! ill let u know how it goes... **** sucks ass tho my head is killin me and ruins my workouts;(
    Not a problem at all. Glad you brought it up in fact. If it helps anyone else awesome. Never heard of anything like that before but I do go to a chiropractor.

Yesterday did back. Kind of wanted to get through it quick.

Low cable rows 3 sets of 10 with 205 all sets instead of ramping up.
    Smith machine pendlay rows 4 sets of 6 reps ramping: 195/245/265/285

Stretchers 2 sets of 12 reps
    Seated reverse lat pulldowns wide neutral grip 4 sets of 10

Smith machine 1 hand shrugs superset with face pulls 3 sets the last 1 I followed up with 50 shrugs with the 60 pound trap bar.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Sunday was arm day and my Carb Nite. Didn't quite eat like I wanted to. Had quite a bit of leftover food.

Reverse ez bar curls 5 sets of 10 short rest
    Rope tricep 5 sets of 10 short rest

Crossbody hammer curls 1 side then other 3 sets of 10
    Close grip bench ELECT 5 sets of 3 reps up to 275 then dropped to 225 immediately and repped it 10 times.

Start of Occlusion training. Wrapped at the top of my arms. Not tight just basically on there. Could have been put on better I am guessing.

Machine preacher curl: idea was 30/15/15/15 with 30 second rest. Didn't happen that way.
    V-bar tricep ext: 30/15/15/15 goal

Overhead tricep ext
    Spider curls kind of
    Band tricep ext 100 reps (the wraps busted off during my set)

Took them off and my arms felt huge. Plus they looked bigger and more vascular. Once I put the wraps on I didn't take them off. It is something different that is for sure. Can really feel the soreness today. Might play around with this for a while. It is a nice change.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Today decided to go back and do legs again with occlusion training. Read an article by Jeremy Loenneke. Plan on reading more on occlusion training. Followed pretty much what he set up in the paper.

Lying leg curls 30/15/15/15
    Leg press 30/15/15/15
    After that I had to take the wraps off. It is so much more intense than with arms. My have had the wraps too tight also. My right leg felt like it might pop while left felt ok.

Leg ext 30/15/15/15
    DB Romanians 30/15/15/15
    Seated calf raise 30/15/15/15 Left wraps up by my hip. Have to be honest these weren't that bad especially considering what I have read. Then again I train my calves in a similar manner anyway.

During the start of my workout I saw an older guy make a face when he saw me wrapping up my legs. Wasn't quite sure if it was a face of acknowledgement or wondering WTF I was doing haha. So I decided to ask him. He said he had heard about it before and tried it. Talked about where we each saw it. Said he was surprised how calm I looked after each set. I told him I am used to following John Meadows workouts and he understood. Pretty yolked for a 52 yr old. Said he might try occlusion training again since he wont feel like the only one at the fitness center. Not a bodybuilder or powerlifter place.

Saw a pretty girl doing trap bar deadlifts. Definitely took notice of her. She did sets of 5+ with 200 pounds. Not bad at all considering how small she was. Couldn't help but ask how much she can deadlift. Talked to her a little bit found out her brother is the head personal trainer there and got her to do them. She was real nice and all.

Because of that girl I ended up doing 3 sets of 12 on the ab wheel. Then 3 sets of 30 second holds for hamstrings on the decline bench with a 25 DB.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Interesting so what is the theory behind Occlusion training? I don't know that I have ever heard of it. You are always stumbling across the interesting stuff.

Good luck in your next contest Deeerdre.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Interesting so what is the theory behind Occlusion training? I don't know that I have ever heard of it. You are always stumbling across the interesting stuff.

Good luck in your next contest Deeerdre.
    The big points are
    1) fiber type recruitment. It allows you to hit the fast twitch muscles sooner into the set with lighter loads.
    2) GH response, instead of it being washed out it stays in the muscles longer.
    3) mTOR pathway activation (protein synthesis)

I just recently came across it. John Meadows had a video where he was wrapping his legs up and it caught my attention as interesting. Had seen him mention it before but not read into it until then. I think I figured out why wears sweat pants in the video and its not just because he lives in Ohio haha. Can make things a bit awkward.

Also went back and looked at wrapping for calves. It is supposed to be at the knee not up high like for quads and hamstrings. I am sure it makes a difference.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

little update on my sharp ass headaches while lifting... went to the chairo on tuesday and lifted the next day... no sharp pains!!! still have a really slight dull headache kinda but i had another appnt today and i think its helping alpt really relieved....

so ya if anyone ever gets the "lifters headche" see a Chairopractor u prbbly got a nerve pinched in ur neck!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

little update on my sharp ass headaches while lifting... went to the chairo on tuesday and lifted the next day... no sharp pains!!! still have a really slight dull headache kinda but i had another appnt today and i think its helping alpt really relieved....

so ya if anyone ever gets the "lifters headche" see a Chairopractor u prbbly got a nerve pinched in ur neck!
    That awesome, glad to hear they are cleared up.

Yesterday I trained back.

Deadlift speed pulls 8 sets of 3 reps only about 15 seconds between sets. Had me sweating like a mad man. Make a lot of noise and pissed plenty of people off haha.

Seated cable row
    Trap bar row
    T-bar row

Stretchers
    Reverse seated lat pulldowns with wide neutral grip
    V-bar lat pulldowns trying occlusion training.

Trap bar shrugs
    Bench squeezes, saw these on Bret Contreras blog. http://bretcontreras.com/simple-but-...ning-exercise/
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Today trained chest/shoulders

Band warm ups superset with hex DB press
    Incline smith machine
    Decline DBs
    Pec deck tried using occlusion training on this. Tried it with wrist wraps and they were just too short. Ended up being too tight plus a bit low on arm. Not the best experiment with trying them on chest.

Standing press
    Heavy DB swings
    DB frontal raise
    1/2 upright rows
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Cool I will go check into it a little more.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Cool I will go check into it a little more.
    Ya it is a pretty cool way to train. Great for deloads since you wont be using as much weight. I have trained 7 days(or more) in a row and still feel fairly fresh. 2 of those days have been occlusion days.

Been talking to people at the fitness center about it lately. Of course no one has really heard about it. Maybe if more people try it I will look less crazy haha.

Like I said I have trained the last 7 days straight. Don't know how I am keeping this up joint wise and especially since I am ultra low carbing. Although I did have 2 nights of carbs. One was a Carb Nite and the other was more like a back load. Plan on taking 2 days off to recover. Although I am starting to see how John Broz training could work. He has athletes train up to 14 times a week. His theory is you are going to have pain somewhere just push through it and PR. Obviously his athletes are world class and have some better genetics than us mere mortals.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

So some bad news. My left shoulder has been bothering me. It is painful to lift my arm. Starting to think it is messed up and needs to be checked out. Sad thing is I am pretty sure it is from sleeping on it wrong. It has been going on a few days already. Seeing the chiropractor and massage therapist tomorrow hoping it helps some.

Still trained legs last night. Couldn't imagine squatting. Did an occlusion workout. Lying leg curls with leg press, leg ext with smith Romanian deadlifts, hack squat machine with seated leg curl. Then tried seated calf raise. A bit difficult to really get it set up right. Still not all that impressed by it. Then did isotension holds with a DB for my hamstrings.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Shoulder still feels bad but after my massage yesterday I can feel improvements. Going to take some time but does feel better. On the plus side I have GTA 5 to keep me company haha. It is definitely better. Has a better feel to it and the story is much more in depth feeling.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%

I have been Mia again. Sorry. I got laid off last week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements