Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will literally be eating cake and other desserts. Might even throw in some proof videos haha. At the very least some pics of them before I devour them. Oh did I mention I will be cutting? Plus I plan on getting stronger. Interested in what I will be doing now? Or you could just write me off as a mad man(which I wont argue with).

I am starting up a new diet and training program. I figured this is the best place for this. Supplements wont be a HUGE factor in my progress. My SUCCESS will be dependent on diet. Plus a nice boost from training. Then last supplements as it should be.

The goal is to deadlift 3 times my body weight. Easiest way to do this is lose weight haha. I want to get down to 210. Currently I am 233ish. My deadlift goal is to ultimately get 700 pounds. I put that 700 pound monkey on my back and it is time to rip it off. I have been close on 2 occassions. Exhibit A and B

230ish

255ish

Both of those videos were taken when I was on cycle. Did I mention I plan on doing this while natty? I told you I was crazy :sgrin:

I will get more into the diet and training soon enough. Figure this was a nice enough teaser.

DH-tanktop-AlexNavarro-199x300.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****. YES.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in broseph, and thanks for the invite :head:

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Gotta see where this is going. ;-)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
hes a mad man!!!! ill be taking notes. I love my cake..... is it cheesecake? oooo I hope it is....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to have you here.

****. YES.
Haha I told you.

In this mofo
Good to have you join Jeff.

Count me in broseph, and thanks for the invite :head:
Of course, got to have some friends from Europe in here.

Gotta see where this is going. ;-)
Hopefully the right direction haha. Getting my workout partner on board too. So it isnt only my physique on the line.

hes a mad man!!!! ill be taking notes. I love my cake..... is it cheesecake? oooo I hope it is....
Haha you know it. There will be cheesecake dont worry.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will literally be eating cake and other desserts. Might even throw in some proof videos haha. At the very least some pics of them before I devour them. Oh did I mention I will be cutting? Plus I plan on getting stronger. Interested in what I will be doing now? Or you could just write me off as a mad man(which I wont argue with).

I am starting up a new diet and training program. I figured this is the best place for this. Supplements wont be a HUGE factor in my progress. My SUCCESS will be dependent on diet. Plus a nice boost from training. Then last supplements as it should be.

The goal is to deadlift 3 times my body weight. Easiest way to do this is lose weight haha. I want to get down to 210. Currently I am 233ish. My deadlift goal is to ultimately get 700 pounds. I put that 700 pound monkey on my back and it is time to rip it off. I have been close on 2 occassions. Exhibit A and B

230ish

255ish

Both of those videos were taken when I was on cycle. Did I mention I plan on doing this while natty? I told you I was crazy :sgrin:

I will get more into the diet and training soon enough. Figure this was a nice enough teaser.

View attachment 56215
You are the Man Bro, you can do this $hit... Team Tomahawk baby... Yeah!!!
Totally SUB'd!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm in.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout belt, brah!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
obviously in
Good to have the Carb Killa himself in here.

Welcoming another T.O.M. to the mix.

You are the Man Bro, you can do this $hit... Team Tomahawk baby... Yeah!!!
Totally SUB'd!!!
Thanks Al. It is great to have the support of others.

Welcome to the dessert log haha.

Nice workout belt, brah!
The belt in the first video isnt mine. It actually is the guy's who is recording both videos. It is a little harder to see(black on black, but in the 2nd video I am wearing an Inzer belt. If you rewatch the 2nd video you can hear a growl haha. That is my workout partner/camera man.

Well it looks like I will be starting my new workout routine today. Work out partner said he wont be making it. This workout routine doesnt rely on a workout partner. I would say there are only 3 exercises in the sample routine where a spotter would be needed. And if going by the guidelines of the routine you would only do 2 of these exercises at most per week.

Would anybody like for me to post my workout routine later?

Right now I am still in the "preparation phase" of the diet. Which means I am low carbing it. Once that is over expect the desserts of my labor haha.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
you ever do sumo deads? i prefer em more..... what you think homie?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent really tried them. Will be doing them as part of the program. But it is just warm up. Maybe I will warm up to them.

Just got in from a "party." Just a bunch of couples... and me haha. Fought the urge to drink. Just had a ton of water. Actually got to talking about my upcoming diet a bit. Pretty sure I was moving my mouth for very little reason. But they seemed interested in the oddity. This one girl kept saying I was a beast. Kind of awkward with her husband girl there. Especially when she is so sexy and I have been looking her up and down all night haha. Almost felt like saying if you think I am a beast now give me a few months.

I guess since I am up I will post my workout.

Level 0: 3 sets of bench warming up

Level 1: Incline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps

Level 1: Decline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps

Level 2: DB pullover
65*8,8

Level X: Bench press pause press
275*2 (probably should have skipped this)

Level U: Lat pulldowns
3 sets of 12ish reps

Level 1: BB curls ELECT sets of 3 reps

Level 1: Close grip chins ELECT sets of 3 reps
BW,BW,BW

Level 2: Hammer curls
40*10,10

Level U: Tricep rope pushdown
10*12,9

Questions are welcomed.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah I just started incorporating sumo deads into my protocol. I love em!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there my favorite ive been doing the since i was in high school. Some bodybuilding trainer showed me them, the correct form and how to do them... They reall get the gluts and hams.... ouch!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah there my favorite ive been doing the since i was in high school. Some bodybuilding trainer showed me them, the correct form and how to do them... They reall get the gluts and hams.... ouch!
Maybe I will try and record and video to post mine. Thinking my form is off making them more awkward than they have to be. Plus I could get some powerlifter friends to check out too. I think mechanically I should be good at them.

I'm in bro!!! Do work!!!
Oh you know that wont be an issue!

I went and did 30 minutes of low intensity eliptical when I woke up today. Thinking about going back a little later and doing some core work. Might just give myself a rest. I clearly felt the effects of low carbs earlier today. Decided not to drink my coffee before I went to do the light cardio earlier. Came home and attempted to make coffee without putting my cup under the maker. It made something alright... a big mess haha. I did have some stuff on my mind, but I think it was compounded by ultra low carbing.

So far today I had some almonds, pork tenderloin, and 2 stalks of celery. Might cook up some steak for dinner. Have an egg or 2 if I go do core.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I NEED to stop trying to help people. It just makes me angry. So frustrating when you try and show people the truth, but they wont listen simply because you are big. Anytime I try and help someone with nutrition/working out I always get "but I dont want to be big like you." That completely blows my mind. As if I accidently did this and woke up overnight this big.

There is a good chance I will be going to go out and watch the UFC fights tonight... BONES JONES!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed bro!!! Nice lifts man!!! You one strong MF lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I NEED to stop trying to help people. It just makes me angry. So frustrating when you try and show people the truth, but they wont listen simply because you are big. Anytime I try and help someone with nutrition/working out I always get "but I dont want to be big like you." That completely blows my mind. As if I accidently did this and woke up overnight this big.

There is a good chance I will be going to go out and watch the UFC fights tonight... BONES JONES!
haha I know I hatethat..... "i dont wanna get to big" ummmm like its that easy....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro!!! Nice lifts man!!! You one strong MF lol
Thanks man, it is good to have you join.

haha I know I hate that..... "i dont wanna get to big" ummmm like its that easy....
Haha well it isnt exactly hard for me jk. But it does take time, and it is a journey not an overnight kind of deal. It gets way worse when you are 230ish(maybe less now :D) People take any advice I give as if it will blow them up 50 pounds in a day. Girl said she wanted to lose 40 pounds(which is insane to begin with). I said I was starting something new, but that it is more geared towards men(which it is). Didnt mention if it was training or diet. Her reply "I need to run nothing hardcore." I then proceeded to post an article that suggest she should lift. Like I figured I got no reply back. Granted this isnt a girl I talk to much anymore. But damn I want to get on her good side when these Carb Back Loads start up haha. She works at a cup cake place.

Ended up watching the fights tonight. Just didnt go where I planned. Went to a friends' house and watched it streaming(thanks JD aka T.O.M.). Found out the married couple is adding a roommate. I am not mad about the addition at all haha. I would post a pic, but I figure there are too many tech savvy guys here haha. All I will say is she is Cuban and let your imagination run with it.

Thinking tomorrow I might do some core work since I didnt get to do it today. Pretty sure I need to finish up some yard work though. Probably wont do the core work. Good chance it will hinder my back workout on Tuesday.

Oh and the temptation was present last night and tonight. Pizza and alcohol on Friday night. Plus of course looking like an oddball when almost everyone was drunk as a skunk. Tonight the temptation was leftover pizza, sushi, and a variety cheesecake haha. I am SOOOO glad I brought my own food haha. Took some pork tenderloin, chicken breast, celery, and almonds with me.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bones came out on top. As expected. But just not in the fashion I was hoping for :(

Anyway Tomahawk, this picture is for you. From my cheat day yesterday :)

IMAG0264.jpg

Mexican Skillet w/ scrambled eggs. Potatoes. Beef. Green Peppers. Jalapenos. OMG so good.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bones came out on top. As expected. But just not in the fashion I was hoping for :(

Anyway Tomahawk, this picture is for you. From my cheat day yesterday :)

View attachment 56321

Mexican Skillet w/ scrambled eggs. Potatoes. Beef. Green Peppers. Jalapenos. OMG so good.
Ya I wouldnt have been mad at a KO finish haha. Made me think of a GSP fight to be honest. He got hit more than GSP usually does, but never in any real danger and controlled the fight and made it look easy.

Dont get mad, but that would basically be an everyday meal for me haha. Well minus the potatoes. Would have to make sure to use enough olive oil too. I must say it looks damn good though.

Speaking of which I just had a burger. Was damn good. No bun obviously, but it hit the spot. It had been a while since I had a burger last. Going to a friend's house now. He just finished up his man cave. Will be taking my own food (cottage cheese basically 12oz and 1 serving of toffee almonds).

Notes about the diet: I feel a little run down. Earlier I thought I might end up taking a nap. This was like 2 hours after coffee. Got a boost of energy and feel fine now. But was definitely feeling the effects of low carbing. Plus mental focus is down. I have screwed up making coffee at least 3 times in the last 2 days. I am forgetful but usually not this bad.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I agree that isn't much of a cheat meal, with no potatoes carbs would be good and protein would be ideal.... Sorry a$$ cheat meal if you ask me!!!! :) Looks real good though.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I agree that isn't much of a cheat meal, with no potatoes carbs would be good and protein would be ideal.... Sorry a$$ cheat meal if you ask me!!!! :) Looks real good though.
Do it up dj. Fat would be on point for me. Maybe add some avocado and cheese.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL its a cheat meal for me fellas considering I only eat something like that once a week. Here is how the rest of my cheat day panned out:

Breakfast: The Mexican Skillet (from Flapjacks, like Bob Evans but more mom n' pop and cheap/fast/delicious). It also included two pancakes covered in syrup and powdered sugar!
Lunch: Wendy's 1/2lb bacon deluxe w/ medium fries and a regular coke
Snack: 20oz. Red bull and a regular sized Butterfinger on the way to the wedding
Wedding Reception: 1 Corona, 2 Heineken's, 1 Fat Tire, 3 Miller Lites, two chicken breasts, garlic bread, green beans, salad, garlic potatoes, three pieces of cheese cake, 2 chocolate covered Oreos.
Late night snack: I really wanted to go White Castle (lol), but I settled for some Tyson Honey Dipped Chicken Fingers instead. 8 of them.

Yum!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea all that is Way worse then the eggs man! Fock what a cheat day, that Would take 2 weeks to recover from all that.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told ya ;)! With my cut starting next week I won't be having any cheat days at all so I'm really going all out. My last one is next week! :\!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for cake! "Everybody loves cake!" "You know what else everybody loves? Parfait! You ever ask somebody, 'Hey you want some parfait?' and they say 'Hell naw I don't want no parfait!', parfaits are delicious!"

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last week's cheat day one of my meals was an entire pizza. OM NOM NOM.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL its a cheat meal for me fellas considering I only eat something like that once a week. Here is how the rest of my cheat day panned out:

Breakfast: The Mexican Skillet (from Flapjacks, like Bob Evans but more mom n' pop and cheap/fast/delicious). It also included two pancakes covered in syrup and powdered sugar!
Lunch: Wendy's 1/2lb bacon deluxe w/ medium fries and a regular coke
Snack: 20oz. Red bull and a regular sized Butterfinger on the way to the wedding
Wedding Reception: 1 Corona, 2 Heineken's, 1 Fat Tire, 3 Miller Lites, two chicken breasts, garlic bread, green beans, salad, garlic potatoes, three pieces of cheese cake, 2 chocolate covered Oreos.
Late night snack: I really wanted to go White Castle (lol), but I settled for some Tyson Honey Dipped Chicken Fingers instead. 8 of them.

Yum!
Haha I like how you called it a cheat meal when it was a CHEAT DAY!

Lets play when would Tom eat that! I will go through DJBP's cheat day and say when I would eat what he had with reference to my diet.

Mexican skillet: before training, but it would be without the potatoes and have more fat added possibly.
2 pancakes: definitely after training. If ate like described in his post it could also be post workout.
Wendy's bacon burger dexule: never... but I would make my own bacon burger. With bun it would be post workout. Without the bun it would be pretraining.
Wendy's fries: post training with a frosty :D
Coke: never, I just dont like sodas
Red bull: rarely, if I was out drinking which like I said is rare
Butterfinger: never, had a bad experience with one of these when I was growing up. I wore some retainer type thing and it pulled the bracket off while I was in NYC.
Beer: after training but I dont drink too much these days. Only been drunk twice these year and both were within a week of the New Year. Both times were related to a girl the same girl in fact.
Chicken breast: any time
Garlic bread: post workout with some spaghetti
Green beans: pre training with some coconut oil
Salad: pre training with some oil and a little bit of chicken
garlic potatoes: post training, but I would love some mashed potatoes haha.
Cheesecake: post training for sure. In face I am thinking that will be part of my first carb back load. It was the most tempting thing this weekend.
Chocolate covered oreas: unlikely but if done post workout
Honey dipped chicke fingers: unlike as I dont really seeing it fit clearly in either category, but if I had to say post training.

(wow that took a little longer than I thought it would haha.)

Yea all that is Way worse then the eggs man! Fock what a cheat day, that Would take 2 weeks to recover from all that.
Haha I know he tried to pull a fast one on us.

Told ya ;)! With my cut starting next week I won't be having any cheat days at all so I'm really going all out. My last one is next week! :\!
Dang man good luck with that. I will basically have what people consider cheat meals almost DAILY.

I'm in for cake! "Everybody loves cake!" "You know what else everybody loves? Parfait! You ever ask somebody, 'Hey you want some parfait?' and they say 'Hell naw I don't want no parfait!', parfaits are delicious!"
I was wondering if I sent you an invite or not.

Last week's cheat day one of my meals was an entire pizza. OM NOM NOM.
Haha well I think I will start with half a pizza. Got a crust at the store today with some sauce. I like the idea of making my own for the most part. Not sure if I want to do half and half(chicken and ground beef) or unside down.

ooooo been there. talk about five hour nap lol
I am interested to see how the super insulin spikes effect me. Basically I will be just revving them up. Hydro protein plus leucine before each carb crazy meal.

I recorded a video of myself TRYING to pose on webcam about a month ago. No way in hell am I posting it or showing anyone haha. But I thinking I will do it again. More than likely I will do 1 or 2 before I carb backload on Wednesday or Thursday. Then I will do one again on Friday when I have carbed back up. Wednesday is the day I am supposed to carb back load, but it is also just a core workout. Figure I can stand another day. I honestly feel like I have leaned up well this month. Lately my jeans are starting to feel loose.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooooo been there. talk about five hour nap lol
Man let me tell you this story lol. I can't remember what else I had had to eat that day, but my brother and I went to a party because some girl he knew from Facebook was going to be there and he really liked her. So I get there and we're hanging out and its like 8 dudes and 3 chicks, one of which was enormous, the other was taken, and then this chick my bro liked. So I have a few beers and then I get bored so I told my brother I was going to head home because I really wanted a pizza and the party was lame and full of sausage. So he was like OK cool another guy at the party lives near us so he'll just take me home later. So I left, stop off at Marcos and get this:
200x145cheezypizza.jpg
and eat half of it on my way home from the pizza place and then play BF3 on my xbox for like an hour and eat the other half. So then I get a phone call from my brother and I assume its because he wants me to come pick him up. I answer the phone and he tells me he got "jumped" and has a black eye and he sounded all shook up so I immediately hop in my car and tell him I'm going to pick his ass up and god help the mother****er that did that to him if he was still there it was ass whooping time. Turns out some other guy at the party also had a crush on this facebook girl, so when my brother is playing darts he came up behind him, put him in a headlock, and as someone else tried to step in and break them up the guy sucker punches my brother in the face. Now my brother has broken his nose 6 times (lol) and luckily this douche missed his nose but god damn. He wasn't there when I got there, so I just took my brother home, smoked some hookah, had some beers, and chilled.

Moral of the story: Pizza is ****ing amazing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro you have to look up layne norton cheesecake! Made my first one yesterday, 10g carb, 4 fat and 19 protein and it tastes as good as real cheesecake! Ive been eatin it like crazy!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont smoke, but I will smoke hookah for free haha.

Bro you have to look up layne norton cheesecake! Made my first one yesterday, 10g carb, 4 fat and 19 protein and it tastes as good as real cheesecake! Ive been eatin it like crazy!
I have and in fact made it. Honestly I dont think it would fit into CBL. It doesnt have a place in pre training when I am low carbing and trying to keep insulin low. And it doesnt have a place in post trying when I am trying to spike the hell out of my insulin and get in protein goodness. If I recall right it would fit in the middle and that isnt something I need.

In the future I will just be saying CBL. Not my diet because I didnt create this. Plus it doesnt feel much like a diet to me.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Man let me tell you this story lol. I can't remember what else I had had to eat that day, but my brother and I went to a party because some girl he knew from Facebook was going to be there and he really liked her. So I get there and we're hanging out and its like 8 dudes and 3 chicks, one of which was enormous, the other was taken, and then this chick my bro liked. So I have a few beers and then I get bored so I told my brother I was going to head home because I really wanted a pizza and the party was lame and full of sausage. So he was like OK cool another guy at the party lives near us so he'll just take me home later. So I left, stop off at Marcos and get this: View attachment 56335 and eat half of it on my way home from the pizza place and then play BF3 on my xbox for like an hour and eat the other half. So then I get a phone call from my brother and I assume its because he wants me to come pick him up. I answer the phone and he tells me he got "jumped" and has a black eye and he sounded all shook up so I immediately hop in my car and tell him I'm going to pick his ass up and god help the mother****er that did that to him if he was still there it was ass whooping time. Turns out some other guy at the party also had a chick on this facebook girl, so when my brother is playing darts he came up behind him, put him in a headlock, and as someone else tried to step in and break them up the guy sucker punches my brother in the face. Now my brother has broken his nose 6 times (lol) and luckily this douche missed his nose but god damn. He wasn't there when I got there, so I just took my brother home, smoked some hookah, had some beers, and chilled.

Moral of the story: Pizza is ****ing amazing.
I loled on the last part, "Pizza was amazing"! bahaha. Good story though!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
In for this, a little late but I'm here. I'm also working towards a 3x BW deadlift, which I'm hoping to do sometime in May.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this, a little late but I'm here. I'm also working towards a 3x BW deadlift, which I'm hoping to do sometime in May.
Not late at all to be honest. Just a bunch of talking right now. Not to the good part to be honest. Still got a few more days of this ultra low carb phase. Nice, it is something crazy to deadlift 3 times your body weight. A friend of mine wants me to do a powerlifting meet in October. To me that is too far away to be thinking about that now. I have a long journey ahead of me.

Depending on how I feel I may try and deadlift 550 on Tuesday. There is a good chance I will be feeling like crap. It will be day 10 of ULTRA low carbs. Would be pretty cool to pull 550 plus while all depleted. SHOULD be fairly light after this preparation phase. The amount of weight I lose during this helps me determine how many carbs I should start with during my CBLs. Then I can adjust it from there.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Not late at all to be honest. Just a bunch of talking right now. Not to the good part to be honest. Still got a few more days of this ultra low carb phase. Nice, it is something crazy to deadlift 3 times your body weight. A friend of mine wants me to do a powerlifting meet in October. To me that is too far away to be thinking about that now. I have a long journey ahead of me.

Depending on how I feel I may try and deadlift 550 on Tuesday. There is a good chance I will be feeling like crap. It will be day 10 of ULTRA low carbs. Would be pretty cool to pull 550 plus while all depleted. SHOULD be fairly light after this preparation phase. The amount of weight I lose during this helps me determine how many carbs I should start with during my CBLs. Then I can adjust it from there.
Yeah, I used to cut carbs almost completely for 5 days for High school wrestling. Good way to drop 12 pounds but I hated life for those 5 days.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I used to cut carbs almost completely for 5 days for High school wrestling. Good way to drop 12 pounds but I hated life for those 5 days.
Well I am still getting in salads and some other greens. They are just in short supply. I wrestled in high school, but was close to my weight class. Plus the practices were enough to drop the little extra weight.

I am doing 10 days, but honestly dont expect to loose all that much weight. I havent checked the same scale again, but I have used another one and it isnt indicating much change. Carbs are going to be so heavenly haha. To be honest I dont know how I am still up right now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok just read the last 3 pages. Good stuff can you shine a little more light on this diet. I have read a couple small articles on carb back loading but nothing with specifics. Can you recommend a resource to get the information from?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just read the last 3 pages. Good stuff can you shine a little more light on this diet. I have read a couple small articles on carb back loading but nothing with specifics. Can you recommend a resource to get the information from?
Honestly the best source of info for his diet is Kiefer's book. You can get the gist of it all on his website, but the book brings it all together. The basics of it are simple, but the details and personalization make it complex. It isnt advertised as a cookie cutter diet. I think someone like you who is very in tune with your body would thrive on this diet.

Also I am always open to trying to answer questions. Forces me to dive back into the book and think more.

Oh and good to see you in here Kleen.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly the best source of info for his diet is Kiefer's book. You can get the gist of it all on his website, but the book brings it all together. The basics of it are simple, but the details and personalization make it complex. It isnt advertised as a cookie cutter diet. I think someone like you who is very in tune with your body would thrive on this diet.

Also I am always open to trying to answer questions. Forces me to dive back into the book and think more.

Oh and good to see you in here Kleen.
Nice, thanks for the info. I will have to check into the book, like I said carb back loading has my interest so I will definitely look into this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, thanks for the info. I will have to check into the book, like I said carb back loading has my interest so I will definitely look into this.
Also there is Carb Nite Solution. Which his old book and much cheaper. It has older info in it. It could be some help too. CNS is more for average people I guess you could say, but it can also be used to get shredded. CBL seems to be more if you want to be a MONSTER:)sgrin).

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Also there is Carb Nite Solution. Which his old book and much cheaper. It has older info in it. It could be some help too. CNS is more for average people I guess you could say, but it can also be used to get shredded. CBL seems to be more if you want to be a MONSTER:)sgrin).
Definitely going to look into this. I am a big fan of lean gains and it works wonders for me, but I'm always down to try new protocols.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely going to look into this. I am a big fan of lean gains and it works wonders for me, but I'm always down to try new protocols.
is it similar to the anabolic diet?
It is like both of these but optimized. In fact he has a 2 part article on his blog about Intermittent Fasting. Think Lean Gains without as long of fasts with foods to enjoy and foods to avoid. Plus light eating throughout the day.

Similar to anabolic diet where you light eat throughout the day and it is low carb. But instead of carb refeed days of the week they are basically daily.