Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 23 of 34 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I feel ya man. Just focus on what you got now though, and kill that, then move on to the next. You will be there before you know it. When I came back after screwing up my back I was working with 135 for 7 reps. We all gota work our way up.

    I am glad I can read all these workout logs to catch up on the new supps, lol.
    I know not too worried about it right now. Have a bench program I can use. It got me up to around 370 or so. Probably would have hit a PR but got hurt. Have to be more careful. Actually considering getting the SlingShot by Mark Bell. Not sure yet though.

    Well nothing I am taking now is all that new. In fact the reason for picking up this stack was Promethius Rising was $20 at NutraPlanet. Guessing the reason was it wasnt selling. Already had the Primal Male and figured their creatine(Clout)would make for a nice addition.

    Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    I'll say, nothing beats proper training and diet protocols, but a good supplement regiment sure does give a decent boost. The problem of course is weeding through all the snake oil and salemanship and finding effective products.
    Ya I would say most of my recent gains have come from new training and diet protocols. Seriously think everyone should give CBL a fair shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    No doubt. I am pretty much supp free other than the creatine/protein/pwo. I don't like to take anything while unless I am 100%. I have been having rhomboid/shoulder issues, so waiting for that to clear up before I hit it too hard. once I start i don't stop.

    your right, there is alot of BS out there. A big reason I use alot of OLD supps, not the new stuff, until I see someone use it I trust.
    Ya I have been less supplement based lately. Just focus on the diet and training. Of course have the basics though. Hope the injuries clear up. Well I hope I can give yall some credible feedback.

    Honestly I was really hoping to try out Iron Mag Labs MSten. They pick loggers so quickly though. No offense to the loggers they selected(as I havent checked their backgrounds...YET) but I think I would have had a huge log with easily a few hundred replies and thousands of views. Would have been cool to try and top my 19,000 view log. I figure with the attention on MSten plus my following(which honestly isnt what it used to be) would have made for something really epic.


  2. [QUOTE="Tomahawk88"]

    I know not too worried about it right now. Have a bench program I can use. It got me up to around 370 or so. Probably would have hit a PR but got hurt. Have to be more careful. Actually considering getting the SlingShot by Mark Bell. Not sure yet though.

    One of my training partners uses both the SlingShot and the Ram by Titan. The rebound out of these are ridiculous and definitely adds some big numbers to the bench. But I'm not sure how much carryover there is if you're a raw litter.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    One of my training partners uses both the SlingShot and the Ram by Titan. The rebound out of these are ridiculous and definitely adds some big numbers to the bench. But I'm not sure how much carryover there is if you're a raw litter.
    Ya like I said just an idea. Would be interesting to see what it could do for a raw lifter. My bench has always lacked a bit.

    Took a pic post workout last night. Wasnt sure if I would post it or not but here it is.

  4. Tom, that's a lean looking 255 my friend. Impressive size and power no doubt.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I know not too worried about it right now. Have a bench program I can use. It got me up to around 370 or so. Probably would have hit a PR but got hurt. Have to be more careful. Actually considering getting the SlingShot by Mark Bell. Not sure yet though.

    Well nothing I am taking now is all that new. In fact the reason for picking up this stack was Promethius Rising was $20 at NutraPlanet. Guessing the reason was it wasnt selling. Already had the Primal Male and figured their creatine(Clout)would make for a nice addition.



    Ya I would say most of my recent gains have come from new training and diet protocols. Seriously think everyone should give CBL a fair shot.



    Ya I have been less supplement based lately. Just focus on the diet and training. Of course have the basics though. Hope the injuries clear up. Well I hope I can give yall some credible feedback.

    Honestly I was really hoping to try out Iron Mag Labs MSten. They pick loggers so quickly though. No offense to the loggers they selected(as I havent checked their backgrounds...YET) but I think I would have had a huge log with easily a few hundred replies and thousands of views. Would have been cool to try and top my 19,000 view log. I figure with the attention on MSten plus my following(which honestly isnt what it used to be) would have made for something really epic.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Just don't get preoccupied with the numbers, and just work on the day to day. I know I get caught up with that sometimes. You do good work though. And yeah I dunno the last two years I haven't really kept up on stuff at all. Life just gets busy. Supps got pushed back a bit, especially once I found a few that worked for me haha. Thanks man, I dunno whats up but I just push through. I will only take off time if I have to. Have been modifying workouts a little bit. I look forward to your reviews of your stuff. And yeah, that is a bit shocking they didn't pick you, but that stuff has always kinda puzzled me the guys they pick. I swear some guys get all their stuff free, but I come back in a year or two and they haven't come all that far. some guys on the other end have come light years. I dunno. I have kept out of that game so far because I don't think I am reliable enough to log it, just due to how busy I am on a daily basis.

    Pic looks good dude, you're a house. Definitely built for power.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  6. Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    Tom, that's a lean looking 255 my friend. Impressive size and power no doubt.
    Mehh it really isnt lean. But I am big and strong haha. Will work on the lean part. It is clear I am adding muscle though.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Just don't get preoccupied with the numbers, and just work on the day to day. I know I get caught up with that sometimes. You do good work though. And yeah I dunno the last two years I haven't really kept up on stuff at all. Life just gets busy. Supps got pushed back a bit, especially once I found a few that worked for me haha. Thanks man, I dunno whats up but I just push through. I will only take off time if I have to. Have been modifying workouts a little bit. I look forward to your reviews of your stuff. And yeah, that is a bit shocking they didn't pick you, but that stuff has always kinda puzzled me the guys they pick. I swear some guys get all their stuff free, but I come back in a year or two and they haven't come all that far. some guys on the other end have come light years. I dunno. I have kept out of that game so far because I don't think I am reliable enough to log it, just due to how busy I am on a daily basis.

    Pic looks good dude, you're a house. Definitely built for power.
    Just kind of figured I would have been further along by now. Definitely thought I would have deadlifted 700 and benched 405 by now. Oh well more to look forward to I guess. Just keeping it going.

    Ya I try to keep up with the new supps as best I can but so many new ones pop up.

    Well they only ran the promo for a few days. Once they got their set number of applicants they called the promo and announced the winners. Which it seemed to be anybody that put an app in. Just didnt see the contest in time. I think what is bugging me the most is I know I could do the product justice.

    Thanks man the muscle comes easy. Imagine how it would be on cycle

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Mehh it really isnt lean. But I am big and strong haha. Will work on the lean part. It is clear I am adding muscle though.


    Just kind of figured I would have been further along by now. Definitely thought I would have deadlifted 700 and benched 405 by now. Oh well more to look forward to I guess. Just keeping it going.

    Ya I try to keep up with the new supps as best I can but so many new ones pop up.

    Well they only ran the promo for a few days. Once they got their set number of applicants they called the promo and announced the winners. Which it seemed to be anybody that put an app in. Just didnt see the contest in time. I think what is bugging me the most is I know I could do the product justice.

    Thanks man the muscle comes easy. Imagine how it would be on cycle
    I know what you mean lol. 700 deadlift sounds nice. I think I would be in the 600s roughly if I hadn't gotten hurt. I maxed at 425 about a month ago, which isn't bad for a 170 pounder.

    Supps are like freaking new movies or TV shows. So many new ones come out it is impossible to keep up with the names, ingredients, what they do, how they work, etc. It would be a full time job.

    Yeah those damn promos go fast as well.

    Cycle would be nice, much respect for natty gains though, In my mind.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  8. Keep at it bro! I hit 700 finally. Last week didn't due to my CNS tellin me to **** off.
    How are your goodmornings?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. So got some word about the MSten. I MIGHT be doing the log. It comes with a stipulation. Have to decide if it is worth it or not. 10mg of MSten twice a day does sound mighty nice.

  10. Still havent decided yet but I am leaning towards doing the log. It should be fun. Just have to watch my weight a bit. Dont have any intentions of hitting 270. My weight is probably more like 250 when I am waking up. I figure I could live with being 260 if what was added was muscle. Doubt I could cut weight with something as powerful as MSten at 20mg a day.

    Alright on to my workout. It was legs at the base fitness center:

    Front Squats 3 sets of 12 reps: 165/165/165
    Back Squats 3 sets of 10 reps: 225/225/225
    Vertical leg press on the smith machine 3 sets of 10 reps with the last having 3 negatives: 245/265/285

    Alright during midset some old man in fitness center uniform walks up and asks if the gym bags were ours. We say yes and then he says they have to be in the locker room. When Ben asks why he says "because if everyone brought a gym bag then people would be tripping all the time." So of course Ben asks about what about are equipment belts, straps, fat gripz, etc. Apparently it is fine to bring a draw string bag or a book bag but not a legitimate gym bag.
    So Ben got pretty pissed and doesnt want to go there anyway. It isnt the first time they have complained about stuff. Plus they are HORRIBLE about keeping up the place. They got beige colored floors so they wouldnt have to clean them. The floor is very slick considering it is a place you are supposed to be working out.
    What got to me was when I told another guy who lifts there that they said something about not being able to bring a gym bag. He was like well why do you need a gym bag. Pretty facking sad when you dont question anything stupid being done. What is bad is they actually bought stuff that competitive people could use but then they dont want them there.

    Anyway back to the workout

    Seated leg curls PSR(Elect sets of 3 reps with no rest) 2 sets of these at 85/130/160/190/220

    Lying leg curls 2 sets of 10 plus 3 negatives 110 and 125

    Stiff leg deadlifts 3 sets of 10 reps 235/235/235

    It ended up being quite a good workout. Just was annoying there in the middle. Seems like I will be back to lifting solo. Should cut down on workout time though.
    •   
       


  11. Gota love dumb ass gyms... hahaha. Nice leg work, I had a mean leg workout tonight too.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Gota love dumb ass gyms... hahaha. Nice leg work, I had a mean leg workout tonight too.
    What is sad is the fact that it is a base fitness center. These people should be getting in shape. Thanks, it is getting used to this kind of workout. My body isnt used to volume and shorter rest periods.

    Chest with a widdle guy(150 pounds)

    Flat DB press 3 sets of 10 reps 90/90/90 their DBs only go up to 100 pounds :/
    Incline BB 3 sets of 10 reps with the last set having 3 negatives 185/185/185
    Decline BB 3 sets of 10 reps with the last set having 3 negatives 225/225/225
    DB pullover 3 sets of 10 reps 70/70/70

    BB curls PSR 2 sets 5*3 with a drop on the 2nd set 50/70/90/100/110 drop to 80 for 6 reps
    BB preach curls 3 sets of 10 reps with the last set having 2 negatives 65/65/65 I hate my weak biceps haha
    Standing 1 arm DB concentration curls 2 sets of 8 reps 30/30

    I decided to go ahead and accept the logging opportunity. I plan on keeping this log going though. Still think people can learn a little bit.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I know what you mean lol. 700 deadlift sounds nice. I think I would be in the 600s roughly if I hadn't gotten hurt. I maxed at 425 about a month ago, which isn't bad for a 170 pounder.

    Supps are like freaking new movies or TV shows. So many new ones come out it is impossible to keep up with the names, ingredients, what they do, how they work, etc. It would be a full time job.

    Yeah those damn promos go fast as well.

    Cycle would be nice, much respect for natty gains though, In my mind.
    Any time you are doing 2 and a half times your body weight that is a good thing.

    Not sure when they are sending the bottle but probably around the end of the month. I know I can make natty gains so it will be interesting to see how CBL does on cycle. Something I have been curious about lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Keep at it bro! I hit 700 finally. Last week didn't due to my CNS tellin me to **** off.
    How are your goodmornings?
    Very nice! That is some crazy weight. Honestly havent done goodmornings in a while. I dont train like a powerlifter much haha.

    Also want to mention about the supplements I have been taking. Obviously I went ahead and stopped taking them haha. I really think they will come in handy. Which is why I am going to take them during my PCT. Both Prometheus Rising and Primal Male have ingredients that should help in PCT. Which brings me to Clout I think I am just going to keep running this and pick up more for my cycle and PCT. Will only be using it on training days though. Will make the bottle last longer since I will be training 5 days a week. Plus I am still taking my over the top creatine monohydrate doses.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya like I said just an idea. Would be interesting to see what it could do for a raw lifter. My bench has always lacked a bit.

    Took a pic post workout last night. Wasnt sure if I would post it or not but here it is.
    Looking good (no-homo) Beast Mode Brotha!!! What weight and body fat is your ultimate goal???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Looking good (no-homo) Beast Mode Brotha!!! What weight and body fat is your ultimate goal???
    Right now I figure my body fat is in the 22-25% range. This cycle I figure I can add maybe 5 pounds of muscle if I am lucky. So that would take me to about 200 pounds of LBM. I figure 220 with 10% sounds pretty good. I would have to see how it would look on me since I have never been particularly lean in my life. Dont need the insane shredded look to be happy because I know I am an endo from hell haha.

    1-Push press ELECT 4 sets of 10 reps just used 140 for 10 reps the whole time
    2-Seated military press 2 sets of 10 reps then 1 set of 10 reps plus 3 negatives used 160 for the 1st 2 sets and then dropped to 155. It was a bit rough. Trying to cut down rest times.
    3-BB half upright rows 2 sets of 10 reps then 1 set 10 reps plus 3 negatives. I used 110 again and it worked well. Will be upping weight next time.
    4-Seated side laterals PSR(which is basically 1 long ELECT set[updated way to say it] broken up by weight increases). 1 set of 6/4/3/3/3 reps the weight was 15/20/25/30/35 then drop to 25 and repped it 6 times. These reps were much better than last time.
    5-BB shrugs 1 set 10 reps then 2 sets of 10 reps plus 3 negatives I used 275 again. I used chalk this time and it was much better. Still hard to really rep it like I would like. Want to really pull it back instead of just up.
    6-Weighted dips with a drop set 3 sets of less than or equal to 10 reps plus 3 reps. 45 pounds again and when I did the drop set I just took the dip belt off and did 3 bodyweight reps. I did 10/9/8 reps for the weighted portion.
    7-Overhead DB triceps ext 1 set of 10 reps then 1 set of 10 reps plus 3 negatives. 1st set I decided to use 95 without a spot. Then did 100 with a spot. The 100 set felt so easy I decided to do 11 reps and then 3 negatives. I even asked the spotter if he helped haha.

    It ended up being a really good workout. Took a little longer than I would have liked considering I was solo. Just hard to pull someone away for a spot on the negatives. With that said it is definitely worth it.

    I am considering taking a deload week next week. Might be a good idea before I hit it hard for my cycle. My shoulders have felt particularly tender to the touch. They dont hurt when I lift and actually feel quite good right now. Just something that has caught my eye. Trying to be more conscious of what my body is trying to tell me.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Any time you are doing 2 and a half times your body weight that is a good thing.

    Not sure when they are sending the bottle but probably around the end of the month. I know I can make natty gains so it will be interesting to see how CBL does on cycle. Something I have been curious about lately.



    Very nice! That is some crazy weight. Honestly havent done goodmornings in a while. I dont train like a powerlifter much haha.

    Also want to mention about the supplements I have been taking. Obviously I went ahead and stopped taking them haha. I really think they will come in handy. Which is why I am going to take them during my PCT. Both Prometheus Rising and Primal Male have ingredients that should help in PCT. Which brings me to Clout I think I am just going to keep running this and pick up more for my cycle and PCT. Will only be using it on training days though. Will make the bottle last longer since I will be training 5 days a week. Plus I am still taking my over the top creatine monohydrate doses.
    Nice call on the supps, and you are gona be a freak on CBL haha. I know it sounds good but I did 525 @ around 185-190 around a year and a half ago. Which was lovely. All my lifts are currently around 80% of what they used to be. which is okay, but not where I want to be obviously.

    What would you say the best supplement to go on right now would be, on a budget. I barely make anything working during the school, When I am home for winter break and summer I have my old jobs still, and I might be doing a short run of wrangler parts with a friend this summer for some fast cash, but for now I have to be careful what I spend, especially with Christmas here. I was considering: Natadrol->formadrol, anabeta/erase stack, Ghenerate+natadrol, or Ghenerate + erase to try and lean up. But the more I think about it I just wana gain weight, and I got big like crazy when I was doing Ghenerate+ natadrol then finished with formadrol like two years ago. Plus they are cheap as hell. I respond crazy to natadrol. I just don't want to supp up right now due to still having some back issues. I feel like I won't make use of them to the fullest extent.

    oh and btw 220 w10% and you will be a brick house bro. Get it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice call on the supps, and you are gona be a freak on CBL haha. I know it sounds good but I did 525 @ around 185-190 around a year and a half ago. Which was lovely. All my lifts are currently around 80% of what they used to be. which is okay, but not where I want to be obviously.

    What would you say the best supplement to go on right now would be, on a budget. I barely make anything working during the school, When I am home for winter break and summer I have my old jobs still, and I might be doing a short run of wrangler parts with a friend this summer for some fast cash, but for now I have to be careful what I spend, especially with Christmas here. I was considering: Natadrol->formadrol, anabeta/erase stack, Ghenerate+natadrol, or Ghenerate + erase to try and lean up. But the more I think about it I just wana gain weight, and I got big like crazy when I was doing Ghenerate+ natadrol then finished with formadrol like two years ago. Plus they are cheap as hell. I respond crazy to natadrol. I just don't want to supp up right now due to still having some back issues. I feel like I won't make use of them to the fullest extent.

    oh and btw 220 w10% and you will be a brick house bro. Get it.
    Ya no point in running them a little longer. Plus they will go to a good cause... PCT haha. Been anxious to see someone run a cycle with CBL. Although to be honest I was hoping it was something like test so it could be a nice 3 month cycle. 4 week just isnt long enough if you ask me. I am getting greedy haha.

    It is just a matter of time before you get back. You know you have done it before and can do it again. If I was going to pick from them I would go with Erase and Anabeta. But to be honest if money was an issue I would just stick to the basics and focus on diet. To be honest CBL has made the most improvement for me as of late. No supplement is going to compare to a solid diet protocol.

    Would probably end up being more than 220. It is hard to think about losing that much weight haha. And to think I was considering 200 a viable option haha.

  18. I ended up going to lift around 11 something.

    Decided to try and pull heavy. So I did my Shockwave Protocols set up:
    Deadlifts 5 sets of 3 reps speed pulls 50%-70%
    Bent over barbell rows PSR 95/145/195/225/255

    Then came the hard part. The place was completely empty. Someone showed up so I asked them to record me. Might have been a mistake. Didnt get it but honestly I wasnt focused like I needed to be. It was just a feeling of being off. I think part of it was getting someone random to record me. Worrying that it wouldnt record instead of getting this heavy weight off the ground haha.

    After that was feeling a bit crappy. Then this older lift showed up. Guy is 43 and puts most young guys to shame. Apparently he did some bodybuilding in his younger days when he was a marine. His legs are on the skinny side but you can tell he is strong and doesnt neglect them. Anyway got him to lift with me.

    This is the 1st time post about this particular workout.

    Close grip pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps last set 3 negatives 14 whatever that means haha
    Reverse grip bent over rows 3 sets of 10 reps last set 3 negatives 225
    Pulldowns 2 sets of 10 reps not sure on weight
    Pull ups wide grip 1 set AMAP plus 3 negatives At this point I couldnt do a single pull up. But I did do the 3 negatives.
    Bent over side laterals 2 sets of 10 reps 25
    Reverse pec deck 1 set of 10 reps plus 4 negatives 75
    Prone incline front lateral ELECT 2 sets of 10 reps with 15 Did these wrong but oh well.

    Ended up being a damn good workout. Took me a while to complete. Had a hell of a pump. Made sure I worked hard enough to kill some carbs for Thanksgiving. Hope everyone had a great day. Had a ton of turkey, stuffing, and sweet potato casserole. Then later some pie. Then fruity pebbles and raspberry sorbet haha.

    For some enertainment

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya no point in running them a little longer. Plus they will go to a good cause... PCT haha. Been anxious to see someone run a cycle with CBL. Although to be honest I was hoping it was something like test so it could be a nice 3 month cycle. 4 week just isnt long enough if you ask me. I am getting greedy haha.

    It is just a matter of time before you get back. You know you have done it before and can do it again. If I was going to pick from them I would go with Erase and Anabeta. But to be honest if money was an issue I would just stick to the basics and focus on diet. To be honest CBL has made the most improvement for me as of late. No supplement is going to compare to a solid diet protocol.

    Would probably end up being more than 220. It is hard to think about losing that much weight haha. And to think I was considering 200 a viable option haha.
    That's what I have been doing for the last month or so, and I will continue to put the most focus into diet sleep and training. But that extra boost is never a bad thing. I dropped like 200 on Christmas stuff last night I think so. At least that is out of the way hahaha.

    Dude you would be nasty cut if you got to 200.... lol
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    That's what I have been doing for the last month or so, and I will continue to put the most focus into diet sleep and training. But that extra boost is never a bad thing. I dropped like 200 on Christmas stuff last night I think so. At least that is out of the way hahaha.

    Dude you would be nasty cut if you got to 200.... lol
    Ya just wanted to make sure the focus wasnt being taken off what matters most. Honestly I plan on keeping it fairly simple from now on. Run a few cycles here and there plus a natty stack in between. Will use the Man supps in conjunction PCT and then give it a week or 2 then use some USP Labs stuff. Right now I am thinking Prime(I have a TON) and Compound 20 maybe more but who knows. As far as keeping it cheap I would say Erase and something else. In fact I planned on picking up LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT but I think I will just go with Erase Pro instead.

    200 is just too low for me haha. I dont think I could go back. At least not walking around kind of weight.

    I woke up dry as hell this morning. Felt damn good to be honest. The only thing was I was so thirsty. Always wake up so thirsty after Carb Back Loading. Will see how I wake up tomorrow. I do feel really full(muscle wise). Feels like my shirts are tighter in a good way. Anxious to go lift tomorrow. Ended up taking a good 3 hour nap earlier today.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya just wanted to make sure the focus wasnt being taken off what matters most. Honestly I plan on keeping it fairly simple from now on. Run a few cycles here and there plus a natty stack in between. Will use the Man supps in conjunction PCT and then give it a week or 2 then use some USP Labs stuff. Right now I am thinking Prime(I have a TON) and Compound 20 maybe more but who knows. As far as keeping it cheap I would say Erase and something else. In fact I planned on picking up LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT but I think I will just go with Erase Pro instead.

    200 is just too low for me haha. I dont think I could go back. At least not walking around kind of weight.

    I woke up dry as hell this morning. Felt damn good to be honest. The only thing was I was so thirsty. Always wake up so thirsty after Carb Back Loading. Will see how I wake up tomorrow. I do feel really full(muscle wise). Feels like my shirts are tighter in a good way. Anxious to go lift tomorrow. Ended up taking a good 3 hour nap earlier today.
    I can get erase for 20 bucks right now. 2 bottles plus some ghenerate (my body loves this stuff for some reason) and call it a 2 month cycle?

    sounds like you have it planned out well. I wake up thirsty all the time no matter how much I drink. I finally got out of that cycle though and feel half hydrated in the mornings now even though I drink all day.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I can get erase for 20 bucks right now. 2 bottles plus some ghenerate (my body loves this stuff for some reason) and call it a 2 month cycle?

    sounds like you have it planned out well. I wake up thirsty all the time no matter how much I drink. I finally got out of that cycle though and feel half hydrated in the mornings now even though I drink all day.
    Not a bad plan if you ask me. I have some of that GHenerate stuff. Just use it when I feel like it. Got a bunch when it first came out.

    The only thing now is what kind of routine I want to run. Considering doing a bit of a hybrid. It is so hard to decide haha. I havent done a 6 day routine in a LONG time but I am considering it. Or maybe what I might do is a 7 workout rotation and just rest as needed. Doing the 4 day hypertrophy workout and then modified Shockwave protocols where I do back, chest/shoulder, and legs. It would take me probably 9 days to go through it though.

    Edit: I will post about my workout later.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Not a bad plan if you ask me. I have some of that GHenerate stuff. Just use it when I feel like it. Got a bunch when it first came out.

    The only thing now is what kind of routine I want to run. Considering doing a bit of a hybrid. It is so hard to decide haha. I havent done a 6 day routine in a LONG time but I am considering it. Or maybe what I might do is a 7 workout rotation and just rest as needed. Doing the 4 day hypertrophy workout and then modified Shockwave protocols where I do back, chest/shoulder, and legs. It would take me probably 9 days to go through it though.

    Edit: I will post about my workout later.
    I think it is solid. up in the air between natadrol and erase right now. Maybe 1 of each? hmmmm....

    Whats funny is I am one of those guys who either can't or won't do a "routine". I feel like I have learned over the years what my body needs. Instead of sticking to a plan and letting weakness go by unaddressed, I constantly make changes as my body tells me.

    The rest as needed thing sounds good. Currently I do something that is a legit program, forget what it is called though.

    3 days - chest, back, leg. sometimes put an arm day in if I don't need a rest day. I rest on days when I need to, it's collage. I can't pick and choose.

    I do high rep, mid rep, and low rep. I did 8 weeks of this with lots of volume. I have recently (last week) switched to working out everyday I can through my rotation, with less volume, but more intensity and slightly higher rest periods. Sorta power training oriented.

    Unorthodox, but I have never stalled, and always see gains.

    Those sound pretty sweet. I get to the point where I hear so many different workouts from different people with different goals half of them blurr together.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  24. Alright decided to do the same workout as last Saturday. The chest and shoulders shockwave protocols. It was pretty much the exact same thing. Didnt change the weights.

    Incline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between
    135/165/195/215/235 immediately after 235 set dropped to 185 and repped it out 14 times
    Decline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between.
    185/215/245/275/305 immediately after 305 drop to 245 and repped it 9 times. This wasnt so easy haha.

    Seated BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between
    105/125/145/165/185 immediately after 185 drop to 145 and repped it 14 times
    Upright rows cable ELECT sets of 3 reps no break between sets
    7/10/13/15/16 drop to 13 and repped it 9 times
    DB Lateral raise 3 sets of 10 reps with 45s first set then 40s
    There were a few changes. Hit an extra rep here and there. Plus I changed the upright row cable ELECT. It was 5 sets instead of 6. Allowed me to do better reps.

    Like last time I felt HUGE. This time though I felt like I was much leaner. There were veins going crazy. Really wish I would have taken a pic. Couldnt help but do a little flexing in the locker room. Makes me said I didnt get a pic. But what it did do was made me realize I have to find a way to get some pics taken.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Alright decided to do the same workout as last Saturday. The chest and shoulders shockwave protocols. It was pretty much the exact same thing. Didnt change the weights.

    Incline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between
    135/165/195/215/235 immediately after 235 set dropped to 185 and repped it out 14 times
    Decline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between.
    185/215/245/275/305 immediately after 305 drop to 245 and repped it 9 times. This wasnt so easy haha.

    Seated BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between
    105/125/145/165/185 immediately after 185 drop to 145 and repped it 14 times
    Upright rows cable ELECT sets of 3 reps no break between sets
    7/10/13/15/16 drop to 13 and repped it 9 times
    DB Lateral raise 3 sets of 10 reps with 45s first set then 40s
    There were a few changes. Hit an extra rep here and there. Plus I changed the upright row cable ELECT. It was 5 sets instead of 6. Allowed me to do better reps.

    Like last time I felt HUGE. This time though I felt like I was much leaner. There were veins going crazy. Really wish I would have taken a pic. Couldnt help but do a little flexing in the locker room. Makes me said I didnt get a pic. But what it did do was made me realize I have to find a way to get some pics taken.
    Hire a sexy female photographer.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hire a sexy female photographer.
    Haha that would be nice. Kind of afraid I would scare her. Before I had this girl take pics for me. Perfect excuse because she is artsy and all plus had a legit camera. Bad thing is now she lives in Atlanta which is about a 2 hour drive for me. Havent talked to her in a little while either. But she didnt seem to mind seeing me shirtless.

    First day back at the maintance job. Talked to the director and apparently they asked for me by name. They have an opening and want to know if I would be interested. So it looks like after 6 weeks I might be hired on there. This is much more laid back. Pretty much go do work and if it doesnt get done they will know. Plus expectations are too high because of the last guy.

    Anyway on to my workout. Decided to keep the weights the same for the most part. Walking around in steel toe boots all day sucks.

    Front squat 3 sets of 12 reps with 165
    Back squats 3 sets of 10 reps with 225
    Leg press 3 sets of 10 reps with 3 negatives on last set with 540. Different leg press this time.
    Leg extensions 7 sets of 10 reps ala FST-7 with 100 pounds. Probably rested a little too long between sets.

    Seated leg curls 2 sets of PSR 90/135/165/195/220
    Lying leg curls 2 sets of 10 reps plus 3 negatives with 125
    Stiff leg deadlifts 3 sets of 10 with 235

    Seated calf raise 100 reps afap sets with 45 pounds
    Standing calf press 2 sets of 10 reps with 360

    Didnt take music with me today but it was in my head haha. Pretty sure I had a few moments where I looked crazy. Speaking of which I took Craze plus 200mg of caffeine(pill form). Got some looks from people particularly some girls. Not sure if it was for a good or bad reason haha. Going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha that would be nice. Kind of afraid I would scare her. Before I had this girl take pics for me. Perfect excuse because she is artsy and all plus had a legit camera. Bad thing is now she lives in Atlanta which is about a 2 hour drive for me. Havent talked to her in a little while either. But she didnt seem to mind seeing me shirtless.

    First day back at the maintance job. Talked to the director and apparently they asked for me by name. They have an opening and want to know if I would be interested. So it looks like after 6 weeks I might be hired on there. This is much more laid back. Pretty much go do work and if it doesnt get done they will know. Plus expectations are too high because of the last guy.

    Anyway on to my workout. Decided to keep the weights the same for the most part. Walking around in steel toe boots all day sucks.

    Front squat 3 sets of 12 reps with 165
    Back squats 3 sets of 10 reps with 225
    Leg press 3 sets of 10 reps with 3 negatives on last set with 540. Different leg press this time.
    Leg extensions 7 sets of 10 reps ala FST-7 with 100 pounds. Probably rested a little too long between sets.

    Seated leg curls 2 sets of PSR 90/135/165/195/220
    Lying leg curls 2 sets of 10 reps plus 3 negatives with 125
    Stiff leg deadlifts 3 sets of 10 with 235

    Seated calf raise 100 reps afap sets with 45 pounds
    Standing calf press 2 sets of 10 reps with 360

    Didnt take music with me today but it was in my head haha. Pretty sure I had a few moments where I looked crazy. Speaking of which I took Craze plus 200mg of caffeine(pill form). Got some looks from people particularly some girls. Not sure if it was for a good or bad reason haha. Going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

    The things you could have done... LOL!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  28. You took Craze PLUS 200mg of Caffeine! How'd you sleep? Did you chloroform yourself?
    NSCA - CSCS

  29. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311
    You took Craze PLUS 200mg of Caffeine! How'd you sleep? Did you chloroform yourself?
    That is pretty much stand protocol for preworkout for me now. Usually I do a cup of coffee and Craze or some other preworkout. My cups of coffee are made with a scoop from a protein tub.

    It is only 1 scoop of Craze. Well a little more than a scoop.

    I don't have too much trouble sleeping. Just a matter of getting into bed. I wouldn't mind trying some GHB though haha.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    That is pretty much stand protocol for preworkout for me now. Usually I do a cup of coffee and Craze or some other preworkout. My cups of coffee are made with a scoop from a protein tub.

    It is only 1 scoop of Craze. Well a little more than a scoop.

    I don't have too much trouble sleeping. Just a matter of getting into bed. I wouldn't mind trying some GHB though haha.
    Lucky, I'm a terrible sleeper. I might have insomnia tonight just from reading about your pre-workout protocol.
    NSCA - CSCS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 04:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:22 PM
  4. Cake Problem!
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 05:02 AM
  5. Kitty Litter Cake
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Recipes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Log in
Log in