Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 18 of 34 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Awh yeah man. Nice. And they must really like what your giving them heh. Sorry I have been crazy busy first week of school. But workouts look tight.

    oh and by the way, I feel like such a light weight when I read you big guys logs. I mean I am usually working with 205 on the bb or 80-90 b dbs plus whatever else. When I used to rep 245. but I keep forgetting I'm 30 pounds lighter then I used to be. haha. I decided to officially start a bulk, starting last week, mostly because my school has so much good food and I can eat pretty much whenever and as much as I want, and I can take food out as much as I want. Although the gym somewhat sucks.

    Sick lifts and bench dude. I miss being able to hit over 300 on bench
    Haha well it hasnt been peachy lately in Lady Land. Kind of got hung up on Autumn to be honest. Kind of facked things up with Rachel. Not really but I know I wasnt paying Rachel as much attention as I had. I had ADD when it comes to girls. Then things got a bit weird with Autumn. She kind of disappeared a bit. Heard from her today but it was a bit weird.

    Anyway last 2 workouts. Felt good to do legs again yesterday. Got 410 for 8 reps on squats. Pisses me off because I know I should be doing so much more. I think I will be watching the "so you think you can squat" series soon. Also need to revisit the Carb Back Loading book to be honest. My weight was 248 when I went to the chiropractor on Tuesday. Also found out I was 5'6 3/4s" haha.
    After squats I tried to do some speed squats with 405. T
    hen did sumo deadlifts with some kid doing something that haphazardly looked like a cross between a stiff leg deadlift and romanian deadlift. I ended up doing sets of 8 starting at 275 and working up to 415 went with a pretty slow weight progression. I think I did 6 sets. Tore the inside of my left leg up mainly from my own hand. The bars are not meant for really lifting haha.

    Then things got a little interesting. This pretty girl's keys got lost. A bunch of her friends and her boyfriend(the kind of deadlifterish) and his friends were there. So they are looking all over the place. I helped out some. They still dont turn up so I continue my workout.

    Did some ELECT volume sets of leg extentions. Then a ELECT set of seated leg curls.

    It was finally time to go. Get outside and start talking with some guys I know. Plus they are with the key girl and her friends. She calls the cops. The cop pulls up and she is pretty hot haha so I stick around longer. Apparently the girl knows the cop because her ex beat the sh1t out of her and the cop was the one to respond. After the cop leaves the keys magically reappear. They showed up where basically EVERYONE looked. Because that is where her EX boyfriend's keys were. Ya apparently they JUST broke up. Then we hear the story of their nasty break up. Interested to hear how it turns out haha. She said she is going to try and see the security video to find out who took her keys.

    Todays workout was a little less drama filled haha. Worked shoulders/triceps with a guy I kind of know.

    ELECT set of seated BB press
    Elect set of upright rows
    Side DB laterals with a little less weight haha
    4X set on plate loaded shoulder press machine
    ELECT set of close grip bench
    Dips
    Overhead cable tricep ext
    Concentration curls DB
    Hammer curls

    Idk if she is friends with or the gf of the guy I showed up by deadlifting after he did his stripper impersonation or not. But she was training her friend(who turned out to be her massage therapist[bonus points] who was pretty hot. So I was checking her friend out quite a bit and she saw me I guess so she started talking to me. Spent some time talking with them. Friend was pretty cute haha.


  2. Also I won the Anabeta/Test Powder Stack.
    •   
       


  3. Haha Damn bro sounds crazy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Pulling down bishes left and right Tom!!
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

  5. Toms the mutha ****in man!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Dudes an absolute beast for being such a little guy! Lol
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Dudes an absolute beast for being such a little guy! Lol
    Who is a little guy?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Who is a little guy?
    Tom! At 5'6" $ 3/4"! Lol. That's little to me! I'm 6'7"!!
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

  9. Damn Tom.... You are short haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha Damn bro sounds crazy
    I left a few weird parts out too haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Pulling down bishes left and right Tom!!
    Haha that is a LIE.

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Tom! At 5'6" $ 3/4"! Lol. That's little to me! I'm 6'7"!!
    Haha not my fault you are a giant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Damn Tom.... You are short haha
    What do you expect? My mom WAS 5 foot haha.

  11. Hahaha it is what it is playa. Easier to pack on mass
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hahaha it is what it is playa. Easier to pack on mass
    Shoot I dont need anymore mass. I need to cut down to 220. Right now I just have too much. And a lot of it is in the wrong area. I think after I am done with this bench challenge(possibly powerlifting meet also) I will do the less fun diet. Which is basically the same thing except ultra low carb 6 days a week and then one super carb low glorious day. Most likely my schedule is going to be changing soon so see how that goes.

    Libido with Titanium and Licogenix has been nuts. Basically I should take at least 2 cold showers a day. Or just put an ice pack down my pants haha. Trying to really figure out how I want to dose them. The creator of CBL isnt very keen on GDA/NP supps. While Licogenix isnt mainly for that it does have some properties. Might play with the dosing a bit. Take a few less on nonlifting/ultra low carb days. With the Titanium I have been taking my doses later in the day after my workout when it is time to grow.

    When I add in the Anabeta I will probably take some preworkout and mainly post. The first half of my day I want the cortisol destruction burning the fat. Then it is grow time! So I might lower the dose on nonlifting days and up it on lifting. That has been the dilemna so far. Trying to keep the fat burning process going while taking supplements that are designed to keep you anabolic.

    Hopefully testing out my Madden 13 skills soon. Beat my friend Michael with Hawaii when he had Georgia who also had a PERFECT QB. So if anyone wants to play some Madden 13(xbox) let me know. Got a mic to trash talk haha. I cant gurantee I will be as big of a d1ck a Paul Rudd, but I am a Steelers fan too haha.

  13. Nice dude. Sorry about the ladies but they will sort them out. Kind of weird having a steady gf like I do while I'm surrounded by college girls. Haha. Anyways nice winning that stack!

    Squats suck, honestly I think one of the most difficult exercises to do properly with good form and precision. My squats are at like 275x5 good reps so I feel pathetic. My legs are still so weak.

    Oh and never complain about too much mass. I cut from 202 to slightly under 170 and hated myself for it when I wanted to get big again. Lol.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice dude. Sorry about the ladies but they will sort them out. Kind of weird having a steady gf like I do while I'm surrounded by college girls. Haha. Anyways nice winning that stack!

    Squats suck, honestly I think one of the most difficult exercises to do properly with good form and precision. My squats are at like 275x5 good reps so I feel pathetic. My legs are still so weak.

    Oh and never complain about too much mass. I cut from 202 to slightly under 170 and hated myself for it when I wanted to get big again. Lol.
    Ya I am hoping so. Thinking about posting how weird something is to see what yall think. Definitely made me wonder. I definitely dont have too many girls around me that is for sure.

    Probably going to start Anabeta today since I already have some. Then add the Test Powder when it shows up.

    Ya squats are becoming a pain. Just sucks knowing I am leaving so much weight off. Should be close to 600 or so. Needs to be worked on some how. Maybe I will get around to finding someone who can really help coach me or something. Doing the sumo deadlifts beat the hell out of my left leg. Big bruise on it from my hand hitting my quads.

    Man I am 5'7"(ya I round up haha) and 248. That is a HELL of a lot of weight. I really plan on getting close to 220. That seems like a good overall weight for me. Still real big but not to the point where it is pointless. Pretty sure most girls dont find it all that attractive. I mean I am already fighting the short part dont need to add "fat" to it too haha.

  15. Bad news time. Looks like I wont be doing a powerlifting meet anytime soon. I could be assuming too much, but tonight I am pretty sure I messed up my pec. Felt like it popped and then I couldnt press worth a damn. Feeling some pain in it. Might just be a strain, but this is something new to me.

    I hate to sound like I am whining but I blame the fitness center. I was doing flat DB press. They have these cheap adjustable benchs that adjust to every height EXCEPT flat. The worst thing about them is the seat area is set at an angle. So if you have it "flat" and lay back you are sent flying backwards. Which is what happened to me tonight. Ended up with my head off the bench and a little off balance. Pretty sure that was the main culprit for what happened.

    I just plan on icing it a bunch tonight and seeing how I feel tomorrow.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I hope so too. I swear I hope I hear my text notification go off a few times when I hear it the 1st time. Pretty much can assume it is Autumn then. For some reason she really gets my attention. Doesnt make the most sense.

    Ya the girl was weird. She basically wanted to argue. That was her way of flirting. Dont try and piss off a guy who probably outweighs you by 100 pounds.
    Ok looks like Ive been way out of the loop...LOL I always piss people off its a skill esp where I work....hope all is well, and your enjoying this much deserved attention from crazy girls....

    H
    RIP Ryan, :(

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Bad news time. Looks like I wont be doing a powerlifting meet anytime soon. I could be assuming too much, but tonight I am pretty sure I messed up my pec. Felt like it popped and then I couldnt press worth a damn. Feeling some pain in it. Might just be a strain, but this is something new to me.

    I hate to sound like I am whining but I blame the fitness center. I was doing flat DB press. They have these cheap adjustable benchs that adjust to every height EXCEPT flat. The worst thing about them is the seat area is set at an angle. So if you have it "flat" and lay back you are sent flying backwards. Which is what happened to me tonight. Ended up with my head off the bench and a little off balance. Pretty sure that was the main culprit for what happened.

    I just plan on icing it a bunch tonight and seeing how I feel tomorrow.
    Sounds like a pec strain. Mine took maybe 5-7 days to heal, but it was awhile ago, so I can't remember for sure. It could have been up to 10 days. If it's a pec strain, it may not be too, too bad.
    NSCA - CSCS

  18. Was it a sharp needle like pain. Chances are you were just dehydrated.... Down some creatine and water and stretch it out
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Ya rest heat and ice stretch water protein bcaas sleep Stim all the goods lol. If it was a full tear I'm sure you'd feel it that Shiz hurts. Hopefully it's just a light strain. Feel better bro.


    As for cutting, I feel ya. 220 would be a good weight to cut to then recomp from there what you need to. I want to be about 190 and stay at 8% which I'm at currently at like 172. I was 8.5 at 185 before my back injury so it's definitely doable.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  20. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Ok looks like Ive been way out of the loop...LOL I always piss people off its a skill esp where I work....hope all is well, and your enjoying this much deserved attention from crazy girls....

    H
    Haha well that particular crazy girl is gone. Honestly I think I might leave Autumn alone. Was looking forward to hanging out with her. But either she wants some space or could use some to deal. Either way let her decide when we talk again.

    Kind of wanted to explore that before I tried to put a label on things with Rachel.

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Sounds like a pec strain. Mine took maybe 5-7 days to heal, but it was awhile ago, so I can't remember for sure. It could have been up to 10 days. If it's a pec strain, it may not be too, too bad.
    Ya the more time that passes it seems like it is a simple strain. Just scared the piss out of me. Plus obviously I was pissed because of what I explained. They bought out an old gym and that went under and have made no improvements in 2 years. They finally got enough BBs for every bench and rack.

    I plan on taking at least 7 days off. Bad thing is my next workout is supposed to be chest... I guess I will be missing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Was it a sharp needle like pain. Chances are you were just dehydrated.... Down some creatine and water and stretch it out
    Honestly it reminded me of when I tore ligaments in my ankle. That kind of grindy feel. Honestly I find it unlikely I was dehydrated. While I do sweat a lot I also take in a lot of water. Plus I use Glycergrow, creatine, and bcaas while working out. I will give it a day or 2 before I try stretching it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Ya rest heat and ice stretch water protein bcaas sleep Stim all the goods lol. If it was a full tear I'm sure you'd feel it that Shiz hurts. Hopefully it's just a light strain. Feel better bro.

    As for cutting, I feel ya. 220 would be a good weight to cut to then recomp from there what you need to. I want to be about 190 and stay at 8% which I'm at currently at like 172. I was 8.5 at 185 before my back injury so it's definitely doable.
    Oh ya I will be taking it easy. Been icing it consistently. The lack of pain gives me some hope.

    I feel like 220 would be a solid enough weight. Would be able to maintain enough lean body mass to be strong. Without it being a problem. Plus I would still be plenty big.

  21. Word brother I'm just goin from my personal experience :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Yeah buddy you'll be all good no worries. And your def on point with 220 that'll be good for you.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  23. hey man, one thing my momma always told me... "women will always have snakes in there head, just find the one with the least amount.."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    hey man, one thing my momma always told me... "women will always have snakes in there head, just find the one with the least amount.."
    No better way to clear the snakes in their head than putting your snake in their bed!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    No better way to clear the snakes in their head than putting your snake in their bed!
    scotty I laughed ouloud on that one!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    scotty I laughed ouloud on that one!
    Thanks, I saw your mention of snakes and women and it just came to me, I had to post it, just had to, LoL!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Word brother I'm just goin from my personal experience :-)
    Ya I appreciate it. This isnt something I have dealt with before. Still feels off when I push against things or flex.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Yeah buddy you'll be all good no worries. And your def on point with 220 that'll be good for you.
    Ya I think time off is helping. Still icing it plenty. 220 does seem to be the right weight for me. The best of most worlds.

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    hey man, one thing my momma always told me... "women will always have snakes in there head, just find the one with the least amount.."
    Haha womens are crazy. It looks like no more talking to Autumn. Not sure if I scared her off or she never had any intentions of hanging out from the start. Towards the end she brought up the idea of me visiting her which was fine with me. I guess she figured I wouldnt go for it. Oh well if she changes her mind she has my number.

    Kind of facked things up with Rachel though. I have ADD when it comes to girls I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    No better way to clear the snakes in their head than putting your snake in their bed!
    HAHA you crack me up Al.

    I thought about this question earlier for you. Would a chiropractor be able to do much with a strained pectoral(or worse)? Dont want to make a visit if he wont be able to help. He seems to focus on the back mostly.

    Been taking it easy the last few days. Plenty of video games and tv. Finally sent back my Netflix DVD and Gamefly. Hoping to try out the Sleeping Dogs game. Been playing a bit of Diablo 3. Definitely starting to die more now.
    Probably make my way back to the gym on Monday next week. I figure that will be enough time to rest up.
    Had a few carb nights on days I was resting. Now onto Carb Nite Solution. See how much fat this can help me drop. Wont be nearly as much fun. Now I will be having carbs once a week. Plus I plan on cutting back on volume. I started spending too much time in the gym. Wont be doing that while low carbing.

  28. Sounds like you got it all set dude. Hope the pec keeps healin up!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  29. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Sounds like you got it all set dude. Hope the pec keeps healin up!
    Ya the pec seems to be ok. Just flexing a bit doesnt bother it. But I can feel a difference. Kind of want to go ahead and lift this week, but not sure if that is so smart. Like I said I still notice a difference. Still icing it a bit.

    It looks like I should go ahead and delete Autumn's number. Supposed to hang out with Rachel today. See how that goes and go from there.

    Started doing the less fun diet this week. Basically I eat bacon, ground beef, and eggs. Some times I have ground pork and ribs. Bacon has pretty much been in every meal. I think I have gone through 6 pounds of bacon in a week.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    HAHA you crack me up Al.
    I do try my friend, I do try!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I thought about this question earlier for you. Would a chiropractor be able to do much with a strained pectoral(or worse)? Dont want to make a visit if he wont be able to help. He seems to focus on the back mostly.
    That depends on what his/her therapies include... if he/she does deep tissue work, EMS (electrical muscle stimulation), &/or therapeutic ultrasound... then yes, it can help a lot. But, if they just do straight CHIRO, nah... not so much!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 10:22 PM
  4. Cake Problem!
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 04:02 AM
  5. Kitty Litter Cake
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Recipes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Log in
Log in