Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 18 of 25 First ... 13161718192023 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya just wanted to make sure the focus wasnt being taken off what matters most. Honestly I plan on keeping it fairly simple from now on. Run a few cycles here and there plus a natty stack in between. Will use the Man supps in conjunction PCT and then give it a week or 2 then use some USP Labs stuff. Right now I am thinking Prime(I have a TON) and Compound 20 maybe more but who knows. As far as keeping it cheap I would say Erase and something else. In fact I planned on picking up LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT but I think I will just go with Erase Pro instead.

200 is just too low for me haha. I dont think I could go back. At least not walking around kind of weight.

I woke up dry as hell this morning. Felt damn good to be honest. The only thing was I was so thirsty. Always wake up so thirsty after Carb Back Loading. Will see how I wake up tomorrow. I do feel really full(muscle wise). Feels like my shirts are tighter in a good way. Anxious to go lift tomorrow. Ended up taking a good 3 hour nap earlier today.
    I can get erase for 20 bucks right now. 2 bottles plus some ghenerate (my body loves this stuff for some reason) and call it a 2 month cycle?

sounds like you have it planned out well. I wake up thirsty all the time no matter how much I drink. I finally got out of that cycle though and feel half hydrated in the mornings now even though I drink all day.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I can get erase for 20 bucks right now. 2 bottles plus some ghenerate (my body loves this stuff for some reason) and call it a 2 month cycle?

sounds like you have it planned out well. I wake up thirsty all the time no matter how much I drink. I finally got out of that cycle though and feel half hydrated in the mornings now even though I drink all day.
    Not a bad plan if you ask me. I have some of that GHenerate stuff. Just use it when I feel like it. Got a bunch when it first came out.

The only thing now is what kind of routine I want to run. Considering doing a bit of a hybrid. It is so hard to decide haha. I havent done a 6 day routine in a LONG time but I am considering it. Or maybe what I might do is a 7 workout rotation and just rest as needed. Doing the 4 day hypertrophy workout and then modified Shockwave protocols where I do back, chest/shoulder, and legs. It would take me probably 9 days to go through it though.

Edit: I will post about my workout later.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Not a bad plan if you ask me. I have some of that GHenerate stuff. Just use it when I feel like it. Got a bunch when it first came out.

The only thing now is what kind of routine I want to run. Considering doing a bit of a hybrid. It is so hard to decide haha. I havent done a 6 day routine in a LONG time but I am considering it. Or maybe what I might do is a 7 workout rotation and just rest as needed. Doing the 4 day hypertrophy workout and then modified Shockwave protocols where I do back, chest/shoulder, and legs. It would take me probably 9 days to go through it though.

Edit: I will post about my workout later.
    I think it is solid. up in the air between natadrol and erase right now. Maybe 1 of each? hmmmm....

Whats funny is I am one of those guys who either can't or won't do a "routine". I feel like I have learned over the years what my body needs. Instead of sticking to a plan and letting weakness go by unaddressed, I constantly make changes as my body tells me.

The rest as needed thing sounds good. Currently I do something that is a legit program, forget what it is called though.

3 days - chest, back, leg. sometimes put an arm day in if I don't need a rest day. I rest on days when I need to, it's collage. I can't pick and choose.

I do high rep, mid rep, and low rep. I did 8 weeks of this with lots of volume. I have recently (last week) switched to working out everyday I can through my rotation, with less volume, but more intensity and slightly higher rest periods. Sorta power training oriented.

Unorthodox, but I have never stalled, and always see gains.

Those sound pretty sweet. I get to the point where I hear so many different workouts from different people with different goals half of them blurr together.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Alright decided to do the same workout as last Saturday. The chest and shoulders shockwave protocols. It was pretty much the exact same thing. Didnt change the weights.

Incline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between
    135/165/195/215/235 immediately after 235 set dropped to 185 and repped it out 14 times
    Decline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between.
    185/215/245/275/305 immediately after 305 drop to 245 and repped it 9 times. This wasnt so easy haha.

Seated BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between
    105/125/145/165/185 immediately after 185 drop to 145 and repped it 14 times
    Upright rows cable ELECT sets of 3 reps no break between sets
    7/10/13/15/16 drop to 13 and repped it 9 times
    DB Lateral raise 3 sets of 10 reps with 45s first set then 40s
    There were a few changes. Hit an extra rep here and there. Plus I changed the upright row cable ELECT. It was 5 sets instead of 6. Allowed me to do better reps.

Like last time I felt HUGE. This time though I felt like I was much leaner. There were veins going crazy. Really wish I would have taken a pic. Couldnt help but do a little flexing in the locker room. Makes me said I didnt get a pic. But what it did do was made me realize I have to find a way to get some pics taken.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Alright decided to do the same workout as last Saturday. The chest and shoulders shockwave protocols. It was pretty much the exact same thing. Didnt change the weights.

Incline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between
    135/165/195/215/235 immediately after 235 set dropped to 185 and repped it out 14 times
    Decline BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between.
    185/215/245/275/305 immediately after 305 drop to 245 and repped it 9 times. This wasnt so easy haha.

Seated BB ELECT sets of 3 reps with short rest between
    105/125/145/165/185 immediately after 185 drop to 145 and repped it 14 times
    Upright rows cable ELECT sets of 3 reps no break between sets
    7/10/13/15/16 drop to 13 and repped it 9 times
    DB Lateral raise 3 sets of 10 reps with 45s first set then 40s
    There were a few changes. Hit an extra rep here and there. Plus I changed the upright row cable ELECT. It was 5 sets instead of 6. Allowed me to do better reps.

Like last time I felt HUGE. This time though I felt like I was much leaner. There were veins going crazy. Really wish I would have taken a pic. Couldnt help but do a little flexing in the locker room. Makes me said I didnt get a pic. But what it did do was made me realize I have to find a way to get some pics taken.
    Hire a sexy female photographer.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Hire a sexy female photographer.
    Haha that would be nice. Kind of afraid I would scare her. Before I had this girl take pics for me. Perfect excuse because she is artsy and all plus had a legit camera. Bad thing is now she lives in Atlanta which is about a 2 hour drive for me. Havent talked to her in a little while either. But she didnt seem to mind seeing me shirtless.

First day back at the maintance job. Talked to the director and apparently they asked for me by name. They have an opening and want to know if I would be interested. So it looks like after 6 weeks I might be hired on there. This is much more laid back. Pretty much go do work and if it doesnt get done they will know. Plus expectations are too high because of the last guy.

Anyway on to my workout. Decided to keep the weights the same for the most part. Walking around in steel toe boots all day sucks.

Front squat 3 sets of 12 reps with 165
    Back squats 3 sets of 10 reps with 225
    Leg press 3 sets of 10 reps with 3 negatives on last set with 540. Different leg press this time.
    Leg extensions 7 sets of 10 reps ala FST-7 with 100 pounds. Probably rested a little too long between sets.

Seated leg curls 2 sets of PSR 90/135/165/195/220
    Lying leg curls 2 sets of 10 reps plus 3 negatives with 125
    Stiff leg deadlifts 3 sets of 10 with 235

Seated calf raise 100 reps afap sets with 45 pounds
    Standing calf press 2 sets of 10 reps with 360

Didnt take music with me today but it was in my head haha. Pretty sure I had a few moments where I looked crazy. Speaking of which I took Craze plus 200mg of caffeine(pill form). Got some looks from people particularly some girls. Not sure if it was for a good or bad reason haha. Going to be sore as hell tomorrow.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Haha that would be nice. Kind of afraid I would scare her. Before I had this girl take pics for me. Perfect excuse because she is artsy and all plus had a legit camera. Bad thing is now she lives in Atlanta which is about a 2 hour drive for me. Havent talked to her in a little while either. But she didnt seem to mind seeing me shirtless.

First day back at the maintance job. Talked to the director and apparently they asked for me by name. They have an opening and want to know if I would be interested. So it looks like after 6 weeks I might be hired on there. This is much more laid back. Pretty much go do work and if it doesnt get done they will know. Plus expectations are too high because of the last guy.

Anyway on to my workout. Decided to keep the weights the same for the most part. Walking around in steel toe boots all day sucks.

Front squat 3 sets of 12 reps with 165
    Back squats 3 sets of 10 reps with 225
    Leg press 3 sets of 10 reps with 3 negatives on last set with 540. Different leg press this time.
    Leg extensions 7 sets of 10 reps ala FST-7 with 100 pounds. Probably rested a little too long between sets.

Seated leg curls 2 sets of PSR 90/135/165/195/220
    Lying leg curls 2 sets of 10 reps plus 3 negatives with 125
    Stiff leg deadlifts 3 sets of 10 with 235

Seated calf raise 100 reps afap sets with 45 pounds
    Standing calf press 2 sets of 10 reps with 360

Didnt take music with me today but it was in my head haha. Pretty sure I had a few moments where I looked crazy. Speaking of which I took Craze plus 200mg of caffeine(pill form). Got some looks from people particularly some girls. Not sure if it was for a good or bad reason haha. Going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

The things you could have done... LOL!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

You took Craze PLUS 200mg of Caffeine! How'd you sleep? Did you chloroform yourself?
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311
    You took Craze PLUS 200mg of Caffeine! How'd you sleep? Did you chloroform yourself?
    That is pretty much stand protocol for preworkout for me now. Usually I do a cup of coffee and Craze or some other preworkout. My cups of coffee are made with a scoop from a protein tub.

It is only 1 scoop of Craze. Well a little more than a scoop.

I don't have too much trouble sleeping. Just a matter of getting into bed. I wouldn't mind trying some GHB though haha.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

That is pretty much stand protocol for preworkout for me now. Usually I do a cup of coffee and Craze or some other preworkout. My cups of coffee are made with a scoop from a protein tub.

It is only 1 scoop of Craze. Well a little more than a scoop.

I don't have too much trouble sleeping. Just a matter of getting into bed. I wouldn't mind trying some GHB though haha.
    Lucky, I'm a terrible sleeper. I might have insomnia tonight just from reading about your pre-workout protocol.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311

Lucky, I'm a terrible sleeper. I might have insomnia tonight just from reading about your pre-workout protocol.
    I have been known to be a terrible sleeper also. I have a bad habit of not getting into bed and then not being able to sleep later.

Sometimes I mix in crystal light energy into my intra workout drink. Those have another 120mg per packet.

Today I popped 2 caffeine pills on top of a scoop of Craze.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Flat DB press 3 sets of 10 reps with 95
    Incline BB 3 sets of 10 reps with the last set having 3 negatives with 190
    Decline BB 3 sets of 10 reps with the last set having 3 negatives with 225 and it killed me. Couldnt get 10 reps on the last set.
    DB pullover 3 sets of 10 reps 70/70/70

BB curls PSR 2 sets 5*3 with a drop on the 2nd set 50/70/90/100/110
    BB preach curls 3 sets of 10 reps with the last set having 2 negatives 65/65/65 Damn crappy "ez" curl bar.
    Standing 1 arm DB concentration curls 3 sets of 10 reps 30/30

1-Push press ELECT 4 sets of 10 reps with 140
    2-Seated military press 2 sets of 10 reps then 1 set of 10 reps plus 3 negatives used 160 for the 1st 2 sets and then dropped to 155. Again it kicked my ass.
    3-BB half upright rows 2 sets of 10 reps then 1 set 10 reps plus 3 negatives. Used the 110 and it felt good.
    4-Seated side laterals PSR(which is basically 1 long ELECT set[updated way to say it] broken up by weight increases). 1 set of 6/4/3/3/3 reps the weight was 15/20/25/30/35
    5-BB shrugs Decided to do 3 sets of 10 reps with 225. Focus on the form a bit more.
    6-Used machine dips since the dip belt was in use. Still did 3 sets of 10 with a drop and 3 more reps
    7-Overhead DB triceps ext 1 set of 10 reps then 1 set of 10 reps plus 3 negatives. Just used 100 for both sets.

Today made it clear I need to rest and recover. Plan on taking time off till Monday. What I might do is use a 531 inspired deload though. More of an active recovery. What I will do is go ultra low carb after today. Should pull a little body fat off. Definitely trying to keep weight down a little bit. Hell most of my clothes dont fit anymore as it is. Not trying to buy a bunch of new clothes for a bigger build I dont plan on keeping haha.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Was a little over my carb amount yesterday. What did it was beef jerky and breaded fish. Oh well it wasnt by much plus both were eaten later in the day. Ate plenty of food. Nice to just fill up on fat and protein. Might try and keep the fat down a little more to see how that treats me. Nothing too drastic but enough to notice.

Today is my birthday so another year added to my belt. I feel like I did learn a bit this year as opposed to years past.

Anxious to start this cycle off right. It sounds like it will start next Monday(the 10th). IML should be getting it in soon.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Happy birthday man! Glad it was a good one. Keep it up bro.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Today is my birthday so another year added to my belt. I feel like I did learn a bit this year as opposed to years past.
    Happy Birthday Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Happy birthday man! Glad it was a good one. Keep it up bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Happy Birthday Bro!
    Thanks guys. It wasnt too bad. Got some free food which is always nice. Then just hung out with some friends.

Alright so I havent been posting my workouts. They have been a bit different lately. Rushing them a bit. So I have lowered the weights a little. I will explain more. For a back workout I did I modified the exercises I did. More or less going through the motions. Not using weights that were too heavy. Nothing to sprain myself too much.

When I did legs to keep the pace faster was drop the weights as I went. I started off with my normal weight and then lowered the weight each set. For instance of front squats I did 165/155/135. I did this for all my sets. Only did quads and hamstrings but got done in 40 minutes which is a lot faster than normal. Also I didnt do negatives.

Today I decided to do chest/shoulders/back. Wanted to do some pressing but still be balanced. So for every chest or shoulder exercise I superset with back.

Incline BB press PSR with bent over DB rows
    Seated cable rows 5 sets of 10 reps
    Declinde BB press PSR with underhand grip BB rows
    Seated shoulder BB press with lat pulldowns
    Half upright rows with face pulls
    Bent over DB lateral raise
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Yesterday I messaged some girl on POF. Just asking what kind of movies she likes. Her profile was pretty bland. Her response was "back off sack of meet." When I corrected her typo she replied back "I don't date people who use steroids" haha. Girls are a damn trip haha.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Time to post yesterdays workout. Before I do that I will say I got a leg massage before lifting. Wow she put me in pain haha. Didn't want to talk for fear of crying haha. Not really that bad but she put me through hell especially for being so small. Really broke up the knots in my legs.

Was planning on doing a Wendler 531 style workout. But got to the gym and realized I left my gym bag at home. Wasn't going to do that workout without a belt. So I did the DH Heavy Duty Hybrid workout again.

Front squats 3 sets of 12 reps with 165
    Back squats 3 sets of 10 reps with 235
    Leg press 3 sets of 10 reps with 540 last set 3 negatives
    All this felt much easier than normal. Not sure if it was the little bit extra time off or leg massage. My next chiropractic adjustment and massage will most likely fall on my leg day again.
    Leg extension 7 sets of 10 reps with 100 then 85. Only took 10 deep breaths between sets. Had to drop the weight by set 6.

Seated leg curl PSR 2 sets 75/120/165/195/210
    Lying leg curls 2 sets of 10 reps plus 3 negative with 115
    Stiff leg deadlifts 3 sets of 10 reps with 235

Seated calf raises 100 reps in as few sets as possible. Found a way to make these even harder haha. Yelled out during one of my reps haha.
    Seated calf press 3 sets of 10 reps with 250
    Tibialis(sp?) raise 3 sets of 12 reps with 45.

I tore my legs up. Got a good bit of food post workout. Made sure I fueled my body. Went to bed with a full belly and woke up feeling good. I really can't wait to see how this diet plus M-Sten treats me. As far as dosing goes I think I will do 1 with lunch 12:30 pm and 1 at about 5 pm which is about 45 to an hour pre workout. That way some is in my system while lifting and it will be active during my carb back load also.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Decided to do Wendlers 531 on bench today. Felt pretty easy. Pretty much guessed on my max. Said it was 325 and then 90% of that is 295.

Flat bench (with fat gripz[orginally I typed "fat girls" haha])
    190*5, 220*5, 250*5
    Was planning on repping out the 250 to get a better guestimate of my max but kind of got wrapped up in the zone and stopped at 5 reps. Was really concentrating on the set up and form. It felt easy enough so I decided to do some singles.
    295 for 4 singles. They were done pause press style and still relatively easy.

Incline DB press
    90*15,14,10
    80*12

Chin ups
    30 reps

BB curls PSR 50/70/90/100/110

Hammer curls with fat grips
    40 for 2 sets of 10 reps

Ended up lifting with another guy. Talked to him a bit before. Seems like he knows a decent amount but still willing to learn. Personally I would rather have someone flexible enough to try new syles of training. Kind of a control freak like that haha. To be honest I thought he was a bit younger but turns out he is my age. He is just a widdle guy at 160 pounds. Real lean with decent strength. Supposed to train back with him tomorrow. Going to have to set up 2 bars for deadlifts that is for sure haha.

Should be getting the M-Sten soon. Will be fun to see how much I blow up on that. The down side is I need to buy some new clothes. Right now I can squeeze into XL shirts. When I go on cycle they will probably look painted on haha.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Figure I would post this opportunity since I cant take advantage of it myself:
    BPS Vanillean GIVEAWAY Promo - 5 Winners

Alright time to talk about my workout last night.

Press 531 fat gripz 120*5, 140*5, 160*14 which is a rough estimated max of 235. Cant remember doing that well before on this.
    Seated military press fat grips ELECT 5*3 135, 155, 175, 195, 215 Most I have done.
    Cable upright rows PSR with fat gripz 7/10/13/15/16 drop to 12
    Standing DB lateral raise 3 sets of 8 reps with 45s

Close grips BB press Fat grips 185 for 15 reps, 205*14 reps 225*9 reps
    Dips however many sets it takes to 60 reps
    DB french press 2 sets of 10 with 100 2nd set had 3 negatives

Wide grip lat pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps
    Standing concentration curls 3 sets of 10 reps with 40

Was surprised how well I did with the press and seated press. Plus the lateral raises werent too hard. Never been much of a close grip bencher but I have narrowed my grip on bench press recently. The dips were hell haha. Did the lat pulldowns to balance a little and warm up biceps.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

strong workouts man! you switching to 5/3/1?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    strong workouts man! you switching to 5/3/1?
    No just kind of throwing it in here and there. It is a nice way to lift. I like 531 on some lifts more than others. For squat it is pretty good and the same with press. Hell I dont usually do standing press unless it is 531. For bench 531 is ok. I dont like it for deadlift. In fact I forgot to log a back workout where I did 531 for deadlifts only did 460 for 9 reps which is a pitiful estimated 600 max. Doesnt look like I will be hitting 700 anytime soon.

With that said I definitely look better. Getting closer to looking better without a shirt on than with. Still got a ways to go. It is hard as hell making 250 at 5'7" look good haha.

Since I will be looking to build muscle more I think I will be adding intra workout carbs. Gaspari's Glycofuse has caught my eye. Will add some protein with it. Along with bcaas and creatine. Figure my workouts will be more intense on cycle. Time to GROW(more)!

Also plan on picking up some new protein. Should only aid in my growth.

Thinking I will try and pick up foam roller too.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

No just kind of throwing it in here and there. It is a nice way to lift. I like 531 on some lifts more than others. For squat it is pretty good and the same with press. Hell I dont usually do standing press unless it is 531. For bench 531 is ok. I dont like it for deadlift. In fact I forgot to log a back workout where I did 531 for deadlifts only did 460 for 9 reps which is a pitiful estimated 600 max. Doesnt look like I will be hitting 700 anytime soon.

With that said I definitely look better. Getting closer to looking better without a shirt on than with. Still got a ways to go. It is hard as hell making 250 at 5'7" look good haha.

Since I will be looking to build muscle more I think I will be adding intra workout carbs. Gaspari's Glycofuse has caught my eye. Will add some protein with it. Along with bcaas and creatine. Figure my workouts will be more intense on cycle. Time to GROW(more)!

Also plan on picking up some new protein. Should only aid in my growth.

Thinking I will try and pick up foam roller too.
    Yeah, you tried hitting me up earlier with my intra-carb knowledge, unfortunately I'm limited there, but I believe Chris - MrKleen73 has some good knowledge in that arena... try hitting him up. As far as BCAA's are concerned, you absolutely must give our new FINAFLEX BCAA's try with the Silk Aminos (SAA's), Wow, they are AWESOME Bro!!! They taste amazing too!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

I've been out of AM for a long time, school work, and writing, I entered a contest and I've made it to the top 5... Glad to see your still killing it...lol
    RIP Ryan, :(
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Started my day with 30 minutes of light cardio. Went to the chiropractor today. Got an adjustment, got on the spinulator(sp?), and then a massage. Hard to complain about a day like that. Then later went to the eye doctor. Got my eyes checked out. Somehow I always end up with a hot tech. Again not the worst way for a day to go. Checked if it was ok to workout after having my eyes dilated and it turns out it is. It did make driving in the dark and rain a bit harder.

Picked up a few recovery tools today. Bought a foam roller. Plus went to g n c looking for Gasparis Glycofuse but they didn't have it. Ended u getting VPX Carbonix(I think that's the name). It has the same carb source.

Today was legs so a great test for new massage therapist and carbs intra workout. But I did forget my gym bag. Thought it was in my trunk which it wasn't.

Squats 531 training max of 405
    265*5, 305*5, 345*10 not really up to my standards but I haven't exactly been doing them.
    Leg press 5 sets of 15 reps with 450. Last set had 3 negatives.

Seated leg curls PSR 2 sets of 75/120/165/195/210
    Lying eg curls 2 sets of 10 reps with 2 negatives 130/130
    Stiff leg deadlifts 3 sets of 10 reps with 245

Seated calf raise 100 reps as few as sets possible
    Calf press 3 sets of 10 reps with 270

During my workout I felt great. No sign of slowing down even with a brutal workout. I was sweating like crazy. I think even more than usual.

Found out the gym does have a scale. Got on it post workout weighted in at 256.7. This was after my workout loaded with water.

Also asked a girl if she would take some pics for me. She said yes and seems more than happy to do it. Might have to bring up an old post to bring u details of said girl.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yeah, you tried hitting me up earlier with my intra-carb knowledge, unfortunately I'm limited there, but I believe Chris - MrKleen73 has some good knowledge in that arena... try hitting him up. As far as BCAA's are concerned, you absolutely must give our new FINAFLEX BCAA's try with the Silk Aminos (SAA's), Wow, they are AWESOME Bro!!! They taste amazing too!
    So far the intra carbs from VPX Carbonx have been a blessing. Makes grueling workouts easier to finish. Usually I have to grind them out but last 2 workouts just continued my pace. Plus using more weight since I am not as beat down. Not a fan of the chocolate flavor with my vanilla protein and raspberry bcaas.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I've been out of AM for a long time, school work, and writing, I entered a contest and I've made it to the top 5... Glad to see your still killing it...lol
    It was good to talk to you tonight. Good luck.

Didnt write everything down but got the highlights.

Incline BB fat gripz ELECT 5*3 135/165/195/215/235 drop to 185 for 16 reps
    Decline BB fat gripz ELECT 5*3 185/215/245/275/305 drop to 245 for 9 reps

DB pullovers 2 sets of 10 reps 70

Bench fat grips 531 205*3, 235*3, 265*8

Pulldowns fat gripz 3 sets of 10 reps 15/14/13

BB curls Fat gripz PSR 1 set 50/70/90/100/110
    BB curl 1 set 10 reps plus 3 negatives 90
    Preacher curls 3 sets of 10 reps last set 2 negatives 65/65/65
    1 arm standing concentration curls 3 sets of 8 reps 40/35/35
    Triceps rope ext fat gripz 2 sets of 12 reps with 12

Another damn good workout. Felt pretty good. Strength wasnt too bad. I am sure I could get more on bench but I blew 2 loads on incline and decline. Think I will start the M-Sten on Thursday. Tomorrow I will take a rest day.

I think I have figured out my routine set up for this run. Seems like it should flow well.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Solid numbers man.

Another damn good workout. Felt pretty good. Strength wasnt too bad. I am sure I could get more on bench but I blew 2 loads on incline and decline. Think I will start the M-Sten on Thursday. Tomorrow I will take a rest day.

I think I have figured out my routine set up for this run. Seems like it should flow well.
    Thanks for the laugh!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Got some pictures taken this morning. It was a girl from a while back. The one from the bonfire with the boyfriend. Seeing yourself in pictures can suck haha. She didn't seem to mind helping me. But she did post on facebook that she was helping me didn't say with what. Texted her later thanking her and saying I might ask her to do it again later. Got no reply back and that facebook status is no longer there haha.

To make things more awkward. The 4 of them from the bonfire are leaving for a cruise tonight 3am. I talked to my friend Michael about going and playing black ops 2 over his house tonight. The girl and her boyfriend will be staying there so they can travel for the cruise. Pretty sure I wont be going over there haha. My friend Michael even asked what she was talking about on facebook via text.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Got some pictures taken this morning. It was a girl from a while back. The one from the bonfire with the boyfriend. Seeing yourself in pictures can suck haha. She didn't seem to mind helping me. But she did post on facebook that she was helping me didn't say with what. Texted her later thanking her and saying I might ask her to do it again later. Got no reply back and that facebook status is no longer there haha.

To make things more awkward. The 4 of them from the bonfire are leaving for a cruise tonight 3am. I talked to my friend Michael about going and playing black ops 2 over his house tonight. The girl and her boyfriend will be staying there so they can travel for the cruise. Pretty sure I wont be going over there haha. My friend Michael even asked what she was talking about on facebook via text.
    So going over there ended up being not that awkward. Jessica(girl who took pics) and Adam(her bf) were the ones driving at 3am so they pretty much went to bed when I got there. There was awkwardness but that was just them being them pretty much. I wont be surprised when I hear how weird they were on the cruise haha.

Michael talked about maybe setting me up with his wife's cousin. He has to run that one by the wife first. I think Candace likes me. Never saw a pic of the cousin though. Not sure how to take Michael's opinion of her. Cross that bridge when it comes.

Ended up taking a day off from the gym. Been a bit tired lately. Not too sore though. I did take 2 naps when I got home. Probably still sleep like a rock tonight. Definitely need the sleep. Even though I didnt lift today I am going to have a bit of carbs.

Tomorrow I WILL have some pizza.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

haha, thx for the laugh! Still killing it eh man!
    Love the workouts, motivate!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    haha, thx for the laugh! Still killing it eh man!
    Love the workouts, motivate!
    I try and make people laugh. Workouts have been great. Loving the ne4pw intra workout drink. Might go back to g n c and return the vpx cairbs. Got Glycofuse in the mail yesterday plus 2000 grams of creatine.

I start the M-Sten today. 1 at 12pm and another 4pm.

Did a back work out on Wednesday. The main thing was deadlift 531 style. Got 485 for 8 reps estimated at 615 so an improvement.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

hella strong man. You even got mattrag to poke his ugly head!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Today was day one of M-Sten. I am going to sound like a crazy fool when I post in the log I start for it. I swear I noticed SOMETHING today. While I did add more Carbonx to my intra shake it wouldnt account for the workout I had. The pumps were insane and I was thirsty as all hell. On top of that I didnt really sweat. I am usually drenched in sweat after a workout. Ended up checking my weight post work out and it was 258.9. Obviously post workout isnt the ideal to check it. After my workout would have been a great time to take pics... not when I just wake up haha.

I will try and post about todays workout. Got a little disorganized. Started out by myself and then lifted with Hector.

Seated shoulder press fat gripz ELECT 5*3 115/135/155/175/195/215
    Upright rows cable PSR 7/10/13/15/16 drop to 12 rep out
    Press 531 145*3, 170*3, 190*5 Pretty disappointed in this, but I think last time was an outlier.
    Standing DB lateral raise 2 sets of 8 reps 45 pounds

Close grip bench fat grips ELECT 5*3 225/235/245/255/265 drop to 225 for 10 reps
    Dips till I get 50 reps
    Reverse bench 225 for 10 reps 1 set
    Close grip bench, this is when I started lifting with Hector
    Rope triceps ext fat gripz superset with tricep cable ext kickback(?)
    Tricep ext triangle bar

Probably going to be sore as hell tomorrow. Tore my triceps a new one.

Some weird things about todays workout. I was thirsty as hell and didnt really sweat.

OMG is it bad this song excites me?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

It's the mental edge of being on dude. I swear. I know what you mean. Nice workout.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

hella strong man. You even got mattrag to poke his ugly head!
    Oi!
    Just be ugly though right?
    At least I'll be shredded lol.

Man, est 615 deadlifts... Nuts man... My max conventional deadlift is like 365... I doubt I could do 315 anymore though.
    Your 300 above my max! Keep killing it, and let us know what the m-sten adds.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Lol glad I'm a good laugh!,
    RIP Ryan, :(
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

It's the mental edge of being on dude. I swear. I know what you mean. Nice workout.
    Ya there was no complaining about what we were lifting. "More close grip bench? Sounds good to me" plus I added fat gripz to everything. Putting that old(43) man through hell haha. After using them today he said he was going to buy some.

I cant wait to lift back tomorrow. Shouldnt do deadlifts but who knows. Will be more of a hypertrophy day. I like the idea of doubling up on back for this cycle at least for a short while.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Oi!
    Just be ugly though right?
    At least I'll be shredded lol.

Man, est 615 deadlifts... Nuts man... My max conventional deadlift is like 365... I doubt I could do 315 anymore though.
    Your 300 above my max! Keep killing it, and let us know what the m-sten adds.
    615 isnt anything. I got 635 a little while back. Wish I could say that is where I started the cycle at. My overal max is 675 and I wish I could surpass that but it is unlikely in 4 weeks.

Also I had CRAZY pumps going. Need to see if I can get Jessica to take pics after a workout
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ya there was no complaining about what we were lifting. "More close grip bench? Sounds good to me" plus I added fat gripz to everything. Putting that old(43) man through hell haha. After using them today he said he was going to buy some.

I cant wait to lift back tomorrow. Shouldnt do deadlifts but who knows. Will be more of a hypertrophy day. I like the idea of doubling up on back for this cycle at least for a short while.

615 isnt anything. I got 635 a little while back. Wish I could say that is where I started the cycle at. My overal max is 675 and I wish I could surpass that but it is unlikely in 4 weeks.

Also I had CRAZY pumps going. Need to see if I can get Jessica to take pics after a workout
    Love working back 2x a week.
    Do share the story if she does take them pix lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Love working back 2x a week.
    Do share the story if she does take them pix lol.
    Ya it should be fun. Havent really tried it before.

She already came over to take the pics, but that was in the morning. Nothing "happened" but maybe a post workout pic session would be a little different. My back looked HUGE in one pic and I said how I needed to work on getting rid of my love handles. She said she needed to too so I went to grab hers... they didnt exist. She has a great body and I hope I can see more haha.

Feeling great today so I am going to do a pressing day. Bit of chest and shoulders.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ya it should be fun. Havent really tried it before.

She already came over to take the pics, but that was in the morning. Nothing "happened" but maybe a post workout pic session would be a little different. My back looked HUGE in one pic and I said how I needed to work on getting rid of my love handles. She said she needed to too so I went to grab hers... they didnt exist. She has a great body and I hope I can see more haha.

Feeling great today so I am going to do a pressing day. Bit of chest and shoulders.
    Women always make the workouts more focused.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.