Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 18 of 40 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    That sounds delicious
    Crap! Now I may have to break my fast
    Ya it really is pretty tasty. It definitely gets me some looks though haha. Especially at this job when I make a cup of coffee at lunch. Then go work in the hot sun(90-100) in the south haha.

A little female info.
    Havent talked to Rachel since she left. Last time we hung out we saw the movie Battleship. Was pretty good and she didnt seem to want to leave me. Plus she picked up some tickets to a christian comedy show.

Havent seen Brittney since the 1st day we hung out. Both been a little busy. A little cross singals as far as when is a good time to hang out and all. Still was texting a bit. Then kind of dropped off since I have been busy more. Then she texted me about hoping to hang out when she gets back.

Still not quite sure why this 2 girls are so into me haha. Definitely feels like they want me around more than I want them around. I am kind of wondering if I see myself dating either one to be honest. Dont really want to date a girl just to date. Then again I havent hung out with either one all that much. Just some crap I have been thinking.

Also figure I will post a pic. I wonder if anyone can who these two are.

2. Jelly beans. Sooooo yummy!!! Been a long time, your text made me laugh like hell btw, stuck at work with a kid who doesn't sleep, talks about gross things ALL night. come on 7 am.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    RIP Ryan, :(
    •   

3. I just saw your post. Dip dong. Yes I said that. Ok first off I have been mandated I've been with the same kid for 16 hours and I'm a little moe blunt than usual, here goes:

Don't date unless you want to, have fun. You worry about girls when you need not!!! There is a girl out there for you and YES you will meet her, soon stop worrying,enjoy summer. Have fun on fact don't date, and you may find that you have more options!!

Get yourself a sugar momma lol kidding, but try older 24? Or so older women know what they want more than a 21 or 20, just saying.

Could go on and on but I'm not going 16 hours of work,no sleep, no food - a tired Heidi

4. What's good?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What's good?
    Not much right now haha. Couldnt sleep at all last night. Going to be a long 9 hours. Feeling like I might be getting sick. Hard to tell with lack of sleep.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Not much right now haha. Couldnt sleep at all last night. Going to be a long 9 hours. Feeling like I might be getting sick. Hard to tell with lack of sleep.
    That's no good brother! I'm feeling it... I'm Hella shut down tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's no good brother! I'm feeling it... I'm Hella shut down tho
    Ya I will get through it though. The nicotine gum and coffee have helped out. Just need to make sure I get plenty of water. Probably going to be super hot today.

8. Alright a nice little breakdown of my workout today.

I think I started sweating during the 5 minutes on the cardio machine haha. My heart rate was immediately 135 bpm. I guess I can attribute it to some stims. Plus there was this hot short haired blonde I keep seeing next to me. I dont like short hair but she is fine.

Pouring sweat by the time I do sumo deadlifts for my warm up. Probably covered the leg ext machine with sweat.

Only ended up doing 365 for ELECT squats. I just cant seem to progress with this. Then did ELECT hack squats. Not an ideal exercise for this.

ELECT seated hamstring curls went great. Well except for slamming the machine my first rep haha.
    SLDL went very well. Used 235(slowly but surely).

100 reps of death calf raise, burned like all hell.
    Calf press, might add weight next time.
    Tib raise, time to add weight.

I would type more but it is hot in this room and the more I sweat the more this damn Smolder burns!

9. Keeping yourself hydrated? Kinda quiet today, hope you didn't pass out!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Keeping yourself hydrated? Kinda quiet today, hope you didn't pass out!
    Oh ya, I have a half gallon cooler. Fill it up about 3 times while out there.

Well I actually did pass out haha. Got home ate 4 eggs, 4 strips of bacon, and probably 6oz of ground beef. Then took a shower. Put the movie "Man on a Ledge" in my xbox 360 and before I could even start it I fell asleep. Woke up about 4 hours later. Hoping I can still get some more sleep tonight. I definitely need to make up for lost sleep.

The reason I havent posted much today was I was asleep. Plus today was a rest day. Tomorrow should be a fun day to post about. Going to be doing shoulders and triceps tomorrow. Might add a little bit to the workout because it is the shortest workout. I want to have a damn good workout tomorrow. Planning on having my Carb Nite tomorrow. The plan is for something like 600 grams of carbs if not more. Havent had carbs in what will be 10 days(last Saturday). If I can get more carbs in I will. Right now here is my list of foods:

Pudding, cherry turnover(4), cherries, raisin bread, sticky rice cake(?), jelly bean(still have to pick them up, does anyone have a suggestion of brand?), mango sorbet, gelato, chocolate milk, and it is a toss up between Chinese food or pizza. If I was lifting with someone else I would have considered a buffet haha.

Alright I havent mentioned this at all, but my left foot/ankle is swollen. Right on the inside on the bone connecting to my foot. Well more like below it. There is some tenderness when I touch it. No clue what or how I did it. Hasnt slowed me from lifting.

11. Ive heard starburst jelly beans are amazing.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia
    Ive heard starburst jelly beans are amazing.
    Those are actually the ones I was thinking about getting haha.

Was supposed to hang out with Brittney yesterday, but she never got back to me. I plan on leaving it be unless she contacts me.

On another note Rachel gets back from Costa Rica today. Going to see a Christian comedy show at my church with her on Friday.

13. Tom... give us an update on how the Nicotine is helping you as a whole? How long has it been exactly that you have been doing it and do you crave it?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Tom... give us an update on how the Nicotine is helping you as a whole? How long has it been exactly that you have been doing it and do you crave it?
    I started it last Tuesday so the 17th.
    I would say it helps give a slight pick me up. Just enough to keep the day moving along. It definitely can suppress appetite.
    I plan on taking some before I start my carb load tonight. To be honest I completely forgot about it until I saw your post about it. It has been a busy day, but usually I take it at regimented times. I took one at 7:15am and planned on taking one at 10ish. I decided to go back to half a piece instead of a whole one. Using a old rx bottle to carry it and help protect it. So today I will take a total of 8mg.

15. Mmmmmm carb night- kill some food bro! That list made me kinda nauseated and hungry at the same time. that is some serious carb loading. All I could think was "that pudding would be first in, but then last out" haha
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Mmmmmm carb night- kill some food bro! That list made me kinda nauseated and hungry at the same time. that is some serious carb loading. All I could think was "that pudding would be first in, but then last out" haha
    I went with the Chinese takeout first. Kind of sucks they gave me fried rice instead of white rice. Didnt stop me from eating it though. After that it was 2 cherry turnovers. Tried the jelly beans and to be honest they are too sweet for me almost sour. Then 16oz of chocolate milk. Had a bit of mango sorbet. Still have plenty of food. Trying to decide how long I want to eat. Hard craming it all in when I have only a few hours. I will be taking hydro whey, RecoverPro, and creatine throughout the night.

Oh and as far as that picture goes that is Glenn from The Walking Dead.

17. Alright a little bit about my workout today. Did shoulders and triceps, but forgot to put on the Smolder after my workout. Work ended on a bad note. So applying lava to my body wasnt on my to do list haha.

Started off with ELECT seated press. Still feels hard as hell. Stopped at 175.
    ELECT upright rows, made this rough.

Decided to do 531 press, finished with 170 for 8 reps. Without going back in my log I am pretty sure it isnt an improvement. This made it clear I was hurting from the 10 days of ultra low carbs.

Then basically did DC style plate loaded shoulder press except I did 4 rest pause sets instead of 3.

ELECT close grip smith, I failed on this early. Just nothing in me.
    2 sets of BW dips.
    1 set of overhead cable tri ext.

2 sets of standing concentration curls

18. Been killing the carbs, but unfortunately I bit off more than I could chew haha. Wont quite finish everything I bought. I guess the detox diet did put a damper on my appetite. It did drop a little bit of weight these 10 days. When I checked my weight after lifting it was 234.6. One thing to take into consideration though is that I used GlycerGrow today. Which from my experience always adds at least a pound if not 2 during my workout. Will do this again for a week. Going to try and get some more carbs in before I head to bed.

19. I am trying to get a deadlift video from tonight. If I can get it tonight I will post it. Going to be honest it wont be all that impressive unless in context. Didnt do my usual workout completely tonight. When I deadlifted I was lifting with someone else which ended up taking a little longer.

20. I don't eat that in a week.

21. Yeah he packs the food in. Too bad no vid...

I just made a general training and update thread if you want to follow along with me and what I am doing then Try And Catch Up Mutha Fuggas!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

22. Got the video. It is on a friends youtube page

I told you it was an ugly looking bar haha.

Afterwards I decided to do some Reeve's deadlifts. Punished my mid back something fierce.

Today I did chest. Used more weights on pretty much everything. The decline BB press felt easier. And tonight I had 2 spotters which made negatives a lot easier. I finally was about to do 6 dragon flags with bent legs.

23. Good friggin' Christ. Amazing stuff Tom. You made that hold at the top look ridiculously easy. That is some pure animal strength, my friend.

And that dude in the background is hilarious. His face says it all, watching someone tear the hell out of a 600 plus lift.

24. Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted
    Good friggin' Christ. Amazing stuff Tom. You made that hold at the top look ridiculously easy. That is some pure animal strength, my friend.

And that dude in the background is hilarious. His face says it all, watching someone tear the hell out of a 600 plus lift.
    Thanks man. I have been putting my fat grips to use. No point in buying them if I wasn't going to use them. $40 well spent if you ask me.

Haha well you have to keep in mind where I lift. It is a fitness center. They big draw is they have some boot camp class. They charge $10 per class is what I heard. I think I will stick to what I am doing haha. My biceps were looking big today.

25. jeez that lift was sick!!!! I wanna lift that much lol.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements