Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 14

Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 14 of 25 First ... 9121314151619 ... Last
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hahaha it is what it is playa. Easier to pack on mass
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hahaha it is what it is playa. Easier to pack on mass
    Shoot I dont need anymore mass. I need to cut down to 220. Right now I just have too much. And a lot of it is in the wrong area. I think after I am done with this bench challenge(possibly powerlifting meet also) I will do the less fun diet. Which is basically the same thing except ultra low carb 6 days a week and then one super carb low glorious day. Most likely my schedule is going to be changing soon so see how that goes.

Libido with Titanium and Licogenix has been nuts. Basically I should take at least 2 cold showers a day. Or just put an ice pack down my pants haha. Trying to really figure out how I want to dose them. The creator of CBL isnt very keen on GDA/NP supps. While Licogenix isnt mainly for that it does have some properties. Might play with the dosing a bit. Take a few less on nonlifting/ultra low carb days. With the Titanium I have been taking my doses later in the day after my workout when it is time to grow.

When I add in the Anabeta I will probably take some preworkout and mainly post. The first half of my day I want the cortisol destruction burning the fat. Then it is grow time! So I might lower the dose on nonlifting days and up it on lifting. That has been the dilemna so far. Trying to keep the fat burning process going while taking supplements that are designed to keep you anabolic.

Hopefully testing out my Madden 13 skills soon. Beat my friend Michael with Hawaii when he had Georgia who also had a PERFECT QB. So if anyone wants to play some Madden 13(xbox) let me know. Got a mic to trash talk haha. I cant gurantee I will be as big of a d1ck a Paul Rudd, but I am a Steelers fan too haha.
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice dude. Sorry about the ladies but they will sort them out. Kind of weird having a steady gf like I do while I'm surrounded by college girls. Haha. Anyways nice winning that stack!

Squats suck, honestly I think one of the most difficult exercises to do properly with good form and precision. My squats are at like 275x5 good reps so I feel pathetic. My legs are still so weak.

Oh and never complain about too much mass. I cut from 202 to slightly under 170 and hated myself for it when I wanted to get big again. Lol.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice dude. Sorry about the ladies but they will sort them out. Kind of weird having a steady gf like I do while I'm surrounded by college girls. Haha. Anyways nice winning that stack!

Squats suck, honestly I think one of the most difficult exercises to do properly with good form and precision. My squats are at like 275x5 good reps so I feel pathetic. My legs are still so weak.

Oh and never complain about too much mass. I cut from 202 to slightly under 170 and hated myself for it when I wanted to get big again. Lol.
    Ya I am hoping so. Thinking about posting how weird something is to see what yall think. Definitely made me wonder. I definitely dont have too many girls around me that is for sure.

Probably going to start Anabeta today since I already have some. Then add the Test Powder when it shows up.

Ya squats are becoming a pain. Just sucks knowing I am leaving so much weight off. Should be close to 600 or so. Needs to be worked on some how. Maybe I will get around to finding someone who can really help coach me or something. Doing the sumo deadlifts beat the hell out of my left leg. Big bruise on it from my hand hitting my quads.

Man I am 5'7"(ya I round up haha) and 248. That is a HELL of a lot of weight. I really plan on getting close to 220. That seems like a good overall weight for me. Still real big but not to the point where it is pointless. Pretty sure most girls dont find it all that attractive. I mean I am already fighting the short part dont need to add "fat" to it too haha.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Bad news time. Looks like I wont be doing a powerlifting meet anytime soon. I could be assuming too much, but tonight I am pretty sure I messed up my pec. Felt like it popped and then I couldnt press worth a damn. Feeling some pain in it. Might just be a strain, but this is something new to me.

I hate to sound like I am whining but I blame the fitness center. I was doing flat DB press. They have these cheap adjustable benchs that adjust to every height EXCEPT flat. The worst thing about them is the seat area is set at an angle. So if you have it "flat" and lay back you are sent flying backwards. Which is what happened to me tonight. Ended up with my head off the bench and a little off balance. Pretty sure that was the main culprit for what happened.

I just plan on icing it a bunch tonight and seeing how I feel tomorrow.
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I hope so too. I swear I hope I hear my text notification go off a few times when I hear it the 1st time. Pretty much can assume it is Autumn then. For some reason she really gets my attention. Doesnt make the most sense.

Ya the girl was weird. She basically wanted to argue. That was her way of flirting. Dont try and piss off a guy who probably outweighs you by 100 pounds.
    Ok looks like Ive been way out of the loop...LOL I always piss people off its a skill esp where I work....hope all is well, and your enjoying this much deserved attention from crazy girls....

H
    RIP Ryan, :(
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Bad news time. Looks like I wont be doing a powerlifting meet anytime soon. I could be assuming too much, but tonight I am pretty sure I messed up my pec. Felt like it popped and then I couldnt press worth a damn. Feeling some pain in it. Might just be a strain, but this is something new to me.

I hate to sound like I am whining but I blame the fitness center. I was doing flat DB press. They have these cheap adjustable benchs that adjust to every height EXCEPT flat. The worst thing about them is the seat area is set at an angle. So if you have it "flat" and lay back you are sent flying backwards. Which is what happened to me tonight. Ended up with my head off the bench and a little off balance. Pretty sure that was the main culprit for what happened.

I just plan on icing it a bunch tonight and seeing how I feel tomorrow.
    Sounds like a pec strain. Mine took maybe 5-7 days to heal, but it was awhile ago, so I can't remember for sure. It could have been up to 10 days. If it's a pec strain, it may not be too, too bad.
    NSCA - CSCS
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Was it a sharp needle like pain. Chances are you were just dehydrated.... Down some creatine and water and stretch it out
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Ya rest heat and ice stretch water protein bcaas sleep Stim all the goods lol. If it was a full tear I'm sure you'd feel it that Shiz hurts. Hopefully it's just a light strain. Feel better bro.

As for cutting, I feel ya. 220 would be a good weight to cut to then recomp from there what you need to. I want to be about 190 and stay at 8% which I'm at currently at like 172. I was 8.5 at 185 before my back injury so it's definitely doable.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Ok looks like Ive been way out of the loop...LOL I always piss people off its a skill esp where I work....hope all is well, and your enjoying this much deserved attention from crazy girls....

H
    Haha well that particular crazy girl is gone. Honestly I think I might leave Autumn alone. Was looking forward to hanging out with her. But either she wants some space or could use some to deal. Either way let her decide when we talk again.

Kind of wanted to explore that before I tried to put a label on things with Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Sounds like a pec strain. Mine took maybe 5-7 days to heal, but it was awhile ago, so I can't remember for sure. It could have been up to 10 days. If it's a pec strain, it may not be too, too bad.
    Ya the more time that passes it seems like it is a simple strain. Just scared the piss out of me. Plus obviously I was pissed because of what I explained. They bought out an old gym and that went under and have made no improvements in 2 years. They finally got enough BBs for every bench and rack.

I plan on taking at least 7 days off. Bad thing is my next workout is supposed to be chest... I guess I will be missing it.

Was it a sharp needle like pain. Chances are you were just dehydrated.... Down some creatine and water and stretch it out
    Honestly it reminded me of when I tore ligaments in my ankle. That kind of grindy feel. Honestly I find it unlikely I was dehydrated. While I do sweat a lot I also take in a lot of water. Plus I use Glycergrow, creatine, and bcaas while working out. I will give it a day or 2 before I try stretching it.

Ya rest heat and ice stretch water protein bcaas sleep Stim all the goods lol. If it was a full tear I'm sure you'd feel it that Shiz hurts. Hopefully it's just a light strain. Feel better bro.

As for cutting, I feel ya. 220 would be a good weight to cut to then recomp from there what you need to. I want to be about 190 and stay at 8% which I'm at currently at like 172. I was 8.5 at 185 before my back injury so it's definitely doable.
    Oh ya I will be taking it easy. Been icing it consistently. The lack of pain gives me some hope.

I feel like 220 would be a solid enough weight. Would be able to maintain enough lean body mass to be strong. Without it being a problem. Plus I would still be plenty big.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Word brother I'm just goin from my personal experience :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Yeah buddy you'll be all good no worries. And your def on point with 220 that'll be good for you.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

hey man, one thing my momma always told me... "women will always have snakes in there head, just find the one with the least amount.."
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    hey man, one thing my momma always told me... "women will always have snakes in there head, just find the one with the least amount.."
    No better way to clear the snakes in their head than putting your snake in their bed!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

No better way to clear the snakes in their head than putting your snake in their bed!
    scotty I laughed ouloud on that one!
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

scotty I laughed ouloud on that one!
    Thanks, I saw your mention of snakes and women and it just came to me, I had to post it, just had to, LoL!!!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Word brother I'm just goin from my personal experience :-)
    Ya I appreciate it. This isnt something I have dealt with before. Still feels off when I push against things or flex.

Yeah buddy you'll be all good no worries. And your def on point with 220 that'll be good for you.
    Ya I think time off is helping. Still icing it plenty. 220 does seem to be the right weight for me. The best of most worlds.

Haha womens are crazy. It looks like no more talking to Autumn. Not sure if I scared her off or she never had any intentions of hanging out from the start. Towards the end she brought up the idea of me visiting her which was fine with me. I guess she figured I wouldnt go for it. Oh well if she changes her mind she has my number.

Kind of facked things up with Rachel though. I have ADD when it comes to girls I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    HAHA you crack me up Al.

I thought about this question earlier for you. Would a chiropractor be able to do much with a strained pectoral(or worse)? Dont want to make a visit if he wont be able to help. He seems to focus on the back mostly.

Been taking it easy the last few days. Plenty of video games and tv. Finally sent back my Netflix DVD and Gamefly. Hoping to try out the Sleeping Dogs game. Been playing a bit of Diablo 3. Definitely starting to die more now.
    Probably make my way back to the gym on Monday next week. I figure that will be enough time to rest up.
    Had a few carb nights on days I was resting. Now onto Carb Nite Solution. See how much fat this can help me drop. Wont be nearly as much fun. Now I will be having carbs once a week. Plus I plan on cutting back on volume. I started spending too much time in the gym. Wont be doing that while low carbing.
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Sounds like you got it all set dude. Hope the pec keeps healin up!
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Sounds like you got it all set dude. Hope the pec keeps healin up!
    Ya the pec seems to be ok. Just flexing a bit doesnt bother it. But I can feel a difference. Kind of want to go ahead and lift this week, but not sure if that is so smart. Like I said I still notice a difference. Still icing it a bit.

It looks like I should go ahead and delete Autumn's number. Supposed to hang out with Rachel today. See how that goes and go from there.

Started doing the less fun diet this week. Basically I eat bacon, ground beef, and eggs. Some times I have ground pork and ribs. Bacon has pretty much been in every meal. I think I have gone through 6 pounds of bacon in a week.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

HAHA you crack me up Al.
    I do try my friend, I do try!!!

I thought about this question earlier for you. Would a chiropractor be able to do much with a strained pectoral(or worse)? Dont want to make a visit if he wont be able to help. He seems to focus on the back mostly.
    That depends on what his/her therapies include... if he/she does deep tissue work, EMS (electrical muscle stimulation), &/or therapeutic ultrasound... then yes, it can help a lot. But, if they just do straight CHIRO, nah... not so much!
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

That depends on what his/her therapies include... if he/she does deep tissue work, EMS (electrical muscle stimulation), &/or therapeutic ultrasound... then yes, it can help a lot. But, if they just do straight CHIRO, nah... not so much!
    I guess I will be giving his office a call tomorrow. Pretty sure he does more than just Chiro. Plus I am pretty sure my neck could use another crackin' anyway.
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I do try my friend, I do try!!!

Wisdom ^

When I get done with school I can do therapy, chiropractic adjustments, and whatever the hell a double minor in exercise phys and spinal specialtyies let's me do.

I would try so bar benches and if that feels good maybe pushups. Maybe with hands on a bench.

Keep her number just don't text it

So what's this diet? Honestly I low carbed it with lean gains and shredded up. Then I added Carbs back and stayed the same for months. Now I don't follow any diet at all. I eat for bulk. And I still wont put on fat. And I'm not the "skinny" type. I'll shift gears soon though.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Wisdom ^

When I get done with school I can do therapy, chiropractic adjustments, and whatever the hell a double minor in exercise phys and spinal specialtyies let's me do.

I would try so bar benches and if that feels good maybe pushups. Maybe with hands on a bench.

Keep her number just don't text it

So what's this diet? Honestly I low carbed it with lean gains and shredded up. Then I added Carbs back and stayed the same for months. Now I don't follow any diet at all. I eat for bulk. And I still wont put on fat. And I'm not the "skinny" type. I'll shift gears soon though.
    Ya I figured I could count on Al to give me some insight.

Tried a few pushups. I can still feel it a bit. Not real bad just something that sticks in your mind. Think I might give it a little more time. Was a little tempted to go in this week. Not so fast I guess. Dont bother me to flex like it did earlier.

That for me is a little harder to do than said. Worst habit I have when it comes to girls. But I did hang out with Rachel a bit today. So that was good for me. Nice way to brighten my day. Out of the gym because of injury and low carbing plus no caffeine is a bad combo. Did something to help with that today though.

Basically the diet is the same. The difference is instead of carbs on training days I will only be taking in carbs once a week. Everything else will be the same. Like I said not as much fun. Hopefully it wont take more than a few months before I am back to 220. To make the days go by quicker I will be reintroducing nicotine into my regiment. Wont be as much as before though. More like 2 doses of 2 mg. Plus I had some coffee today .

Since I have some time off I think I might do some training routine planning. Kind of wondering what I want to do next. Wont be anything with too much volume. Kind of was thinking Shockwave still just cut some excess out. There is a HIT version of Shockwave(I guess you could call it that), but it is kind of volume happy. There is always 531 or something simple like Starting Strength. Read an article about how drastic weight loss can change the leverages of a lifter. Which can make us "weaker" on lifts. A nice way to counter balance this is to up the frequency of the main lifts. Thought maybe DC but after thinking about it more that might not be as good of an idea. The intensity would be high and the volume would be low which would fit in nicely. The bad would be I would wait 2 week to perform the same lift again. Not exactly the kind of frequency that is optimal when one is relearning their own body.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I think I have figured out what program I plan on doing. Keeping it simple. Going with Starting Strength Practical Programming Novice Program. More than likely I wont be posting about my workouts much haha. A little boring if you ask me haha. But it should get the job done. Now just a matter of setting it up. I think I have an idea of my numbers... except bench.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I am thinking Monday will be my first day back lifting. Will be doing Starting Strength. Wont be too demanding which is nice because I wont be taking in many carbs. Hoping 3 months of this diet and training will get me VERY close to 220. Once I get there I will decide what I want to do. See how I look and how my strength has been affected. Hopefully this works as well as I expect.

Planning on seeing the chiropractor sometime this week. Hoping Monday before I lift. Apparently I can get a massage afterwards for free too. Wish I would have been cashing in on that sooner haha.

Might be seeing Brittney again soon haha.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Tom, glad to hear you're getting back in the swing of things. I do have a quick question...isn't SS too linear of a program for someone as experienced as you are, especially given your numbers on the compounds? I know you're switching to a drastically different diet scheme and returning from time off, but just wondering if this type of training protocol really benefits only novice and intermediate lifters.

Have fun with Brittney, my friend. As someone who's absolutely horrible with women, I admire your courage and optimism when it comes to dating.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    Tom, glad to hear you're getting back in the swing of things. I do have a quick question...isn't SS too linear of a program for someone as experienced as you are, especially given your numbers on the compounds? I know you're switching to a drastically different diet scheme and returning from time off, but just wondering if this type of training protocol really benefits only novice and intermediate lifters.

Have fun with Brittney, my friend. As someone who's absolutely horrible with women, I admire your courage and optimism when it comes to dating.
    Well I havent really tested it out yet. Hopefully it goes well. Definitely seems a lot better though. The only real way to find out is to put it to the test I guess. Will be making sure I take it slow and warm up and find an appropriate weight on bench.

I plan on lowering the weights from the start. Using weights that will be easy for me and then build up to my estimated 5 rep maxes. So for example I will be using these weights:
    Squat 385
    Bench 265
    Deadlift 485
    Press 140

So I will be doing sets of 5 reps with those. For bench, press, and squat I will be adding 5 pounds each workout. For deadlift I will add 10 pounds per workout. After 6 weeks I will be at my 5 rep maxes.

The reasoning behind training like this is after reading the article by Jesse Burdick dealing with CNS and actually getting stronger. In case you havent read it(I am guessing not many have) the article is about how to train while on CNS. The big thing he talks about is training more on days after your Carb Nite and backing off later in the week. Another thing is how rapid fat loss can change how one has to lift(less gut to lift with). Talks about limiting exercise selection to focus on the main lifts to work technique to get used to your new body. Figure what better program than Starting Strength.

Also I plan on doing this for 3 months or so. At this kind of pace I would be looking at squat 505 for 5, bench 365 for 350 for 5, deadlift 605 for 5, press 225 for 5. So those would be some lofty numbers. I can always switch to something else if need be. Jim Wendler's 531 was also a program I considered.

When it comes to dating I am just too stupid to stay away haha. I checked my phone and it had been almost 6 weeks since we last texted. Apparently neither one of us is sure why we stopped talking, and we both wouldnt mind hanging out again.

I have lived in fear of dating for too long. Got to try if you want to succeed.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

So I have good new/bad news. The good news is my friend Ben is getting back in a month. So I will have someone worth lifting with again. We dont always agree on diet and training though. Tried to get him to do Carb Back Loading before and it didnt work. Mostly because back then I didnt know what I was doing(before the book). Now for the bad news. There is no way in hell Ben is going to want to do Starting Strength haha. So either we lift together and I change my routine(which I havent even started) or I lift solo. Kind of like the idea of lifting with someone especially because we can and have pushed each other in the past. I was training with Ben both times I deadlifted 675. There is something to be said about competition.

When we start lifting together again it will be at my old gym. The only place I call a gym where I live. Kind of looking forward to it and kind of not. It is a great place to lift. They equipment is unmatched in the area. The owner is a real cool guy. In fact he is the one who told me about Carb Back Loading in the first place. Now for the bad. There are no employees there unless his wife is there collecting money beginning of the month or he is cleaning at lunch. Which sounds great because no one bothering you about anything. But it also means no one to clean up regularly. Plus people can just tag along. Now I have taken people there before, but it was to get them interested or very rare. These people are paying for one membership for like 5 people all the time. Just disrespectful if you ask me. Plus this gym is associated with AAS use. Not trying to get associated with it especially if I am not even on cycle. Some of them seem to like to talk about their use way too openly.
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Ya I figured I could count on Al to give me some insight.
    Hey guys, I'm just hear to help anyone and everyone the best I can. I have 10yrs CHIRO experience and am half-way through Nursing School, so I definitely try to look at things from both a Medical & Chiro point of view.
    www.finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Hey guys, I'm just hear to help anyone and everyone the best I can. I have 10yrs CHIRO experience and am half-way through Nursing School, so I definitely try to look at things from both a Medical & Chiro point of view.
    Well I definitely appreciate it. Keep on keeping on.

Going back to the chiropractor today. Honestly I wasnt planning on going back so soon, but I found out I can get a massage afterwards for the cost of just a tip. Kind of interested in trying that out. Plus I figure I could use some work done before I hit the weights.

Planning on going to lift at 5ish or so. After that it will be CARB CITY! With Carb Back Loading I should have been more strict on what I was eating. I think that was the problem. Well the reason why I gained so much weight. Went from about 233 to 248. I dont think too much of it was fat. Until recently my jeans were not that tight. When I was on cycle the end of last year at a similar weight my jeans were way too tight. They are a bit uncomfortable now. Part of the reason I decided to switch to this diet plus I was honest with myself about my own evaluation.

With Carb Nite Solution your carb ups can basically be as crazy as you want. In fact it is better to be crazy. Not as much tweaking involved. I have quite a bit of food to consume. Might need some more though. Was thinking about going out to eat with Rachel. Not sure if that will happen or not. Right now what I do have is some left over chicken and cabbage with jasmine rice, steak, sweet potato, 2 turnovers, ice cream, and jelly beans.
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

thats sweet! yea I like looking at the guys on here who have actually training in a specific field. Its definitely worth it.

Damn tommyhawker, you got like 5 updates for me to respond to. haha. nice training, I am going to be switching up my plan soon, I still need to get my back into healthy shape where I can do a program without making sacrifices for pain/bad days. right now I follow a loose workout of my own that incorporates a variety of volume and weight and antagonistic. Its sort of like I follow exercises for 8-12 weeks and then switch up the micros, but every few weeks I will change the intensity or volume in a way that makes my body adapt and change. It's weird. Probably what every pro and amateur says DON'T DO but I have done for 3 years and done great. It allows me to dynamically set my own goals, and works for me because I know what I want constantly. So I work for it, and incorporate different programs and training to get there.

Anyways, sounds like you and your buddy should work out together, but not do the same lifts, but do the same body parts on the same days, so you can do a few lifts together that your plans may have in common. That way you still have some competition but you get to do your own thing which is best for you. I know when I was training with my old partner we both got so big and strong from pushing eachother. I can't find anyone with that much devotion and drive anymore. Guy is in the marines now, shipping out in Jan.

anyways, keep up the work on the chest to keep it healing! The SS program sounds cool. I would be interested in hearing more about the weight/leverage/strength thing you mentioned, sounds like it applies to me lol.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Happy your peculiar is getting better and Ben will be back. Just do what you need for you and if that doesn't jibe with him then let him do his own thing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

thats sweet! yea I like looking at the guys on here who have actually training in a specific field. Its definitely worth it.

Damn tommyhawker, you got like 5 updates for me to respond to. haha. nice training, I am going to be switching up my plan soon, I still need to get my back into healthy shape where I can do a program without making sacrifices for pain/bad days. right now I follow a loose workout of my own that incorporates a variety of volume and weight and antagonistic. Its sort of like I follow exercises for 8-12 weeks and then switch up the micros, but every few weeks I will change the intensity or volume in a way that makes my body adapt and change. It's weird. Probably what every pro and amateur says DON'T DO but I have done for 3 years and done great. It allows me to dynamically set my own goals, and works for me because I know what I want constantly. So I work for it, and incorporate different programs and training to get there.

Anyways, sounds like you and your buddy should work out together, but not do the same lifts, but do the same body parts on the same days, so you can do a few lifts together that your plans may have in common. That way you still have some competition but you get to do your own thing which is best for you. I know when I was training with my old partner we both got so big and strong from pushing eachother. I can't find anyone with that much devotion and drive anymore. Guy is in the marines now, shipping out in Jan.

anyways, keep up the work on the chest to keep it healing! The SS program sounds cool. I would be interested in hearing more about the weight/leverage/strength thing you mentioned, sounds like it applies to me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Happy your peculiar is getting better and Ben will be back. Just do what you need for you and if that doesn't jibe with him then let him do his own thing.
    Ya I like to talk a lot on here haha.

Well whatever you are doing seems to be working for you. Just keep it up and dont hurt yourself before you are too mended. Going to a chiropractor has definitely helped me. The massage was a nice added bonus. I dont think it was smart to lift after getting a massage though. Plus the fact it was my first time lifting after some time off. I woke up super sore this morning. Hope I can get plenty of sleep tonight.

I just know it would be hard to do the same workouts as him. He did talk about keeping lean for a little while though. It is just going to be hard to keep a high level of volume while doing this diet. Got pretty beat up just doing 9 working sets yesterday. Squats kicked my ass pretty good. Decided to use 365 for squats. I think squatting 3 times a week might kill me haha. The press(140) felt real easy. Got 9 reps of chin ups the first set and decreased after each set. Real sore on the inside of my elbow today. I ended up doing a light set of pec deck just to see how it felt. I noticed some strain, but it wasnt too bad. Might lower my bench weight just to be safe.

Starting Strength is just a real simple workout. Great if you are just starting or getting back into it. Plus it is low volume so it is good if you are low carbing. Took me about 50 minutes to finish it. Most of my time was spent on squats. Felt worn out like hell from them alone. Going to be interesting to do squats and then a set of deadlifts.

Ya most likely I wont be lifting with Ben right away. He and I dont always see eye to eye on training. Both of us have an idea of what we want to do when it comes to training, and we dont exactly bend to other peoples' will. Kind of makes it hard to lift together at times. A lot less compromising goes on. That is what was so great about lifting with Mario. He was strong, but was still willing to try new routines.

Hopefully in December I will be around the weight(220) I want to be. Then I will switch back to Carb Back Loading. I would be able to give Ben some competition on lifts then. He plans on doing a bit of bulking then so strength will be added quickly. CBL has allowed me to get as strong as I have ever been while natty. Hopefully I can attain this level of strength at a lower body weight while leaner. While I want to cycle again I just dont know if I will. It can be a handful at times. Plus of course I would rather not mess myself up too bad.

With that said a friend of mine texted me about buying some of my stash. Should get a little over $100 with that sale
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Damn why do you type so much! Lol. I'll get back tomorrow but. Yeah chiros are good. I have seen every type of doc pt Chiro and none can fix me. As good as I have myself. I got 315 for 7 on Squats today though so I'm very happy

Your probably right about the not benching after massage. Because you just got relaxed and got the deep tissue healing then essentially ripped muscle fiber again. Lol.

Nice on the Supp sale. I have done that before. I'm gona be spending some $ tomorrow.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Damn why do you type so much! Lol. I'll get back tomorrow but. Yeah chiros are good. I have seen every type of doc pt Chiro and none can fix me. As good as I have myself. I got 315 for 7 on Squats today though so I'm very happy

Your probably right about the not benching after massage. Because you just got relaxed and got the deep tissue healing then essentially ripped muscle fiber again. Lol.

Nice on the Supp sale. I have done that before. I'm gona be spending some $ tomorrow.
    Haha I just have a lot to say I guess. The chiropractor I go to specializes in backs. Luckily I havent had to go to him for that. Just a pinched nerve here and there. That is a nice bit of weight that is for sure. Today I only did 370 for 3 sets of 5 haha.

Well today I did bench and I felt fine. Went as powerlifter as I could though. Did 260 for 3 sets of 5 fairly easily. This was a sigh of relief. To be honest the deadlift of 485 for a set of 5 kicked my butt a bit. Kind of scared me. Wondering if I did something terribly wrong or what. Just felt harder than it should have. Then again I never do deadlifts for reps haha.

Oh the sale got better too. I am thinking that sale should actually be more like $120 to $140. Then because of mentioning it I got another sale of $100 looking VERY promising. Also Ben reminded me he owes me some money($150) plus he wants some Erase. Not too bad if you ask me haha. Plus I have some work starting Monday. Hopefully it doesnt wear me out too much. With this lifting schedule I should still have plenty of free time.

Also want to give you an idea of why I want to lift with Ben: Squat 605 Bench 425 Deadlift 625 Total 1655 So ya he is a little strong haha. Plus he is a pretty cool guy. Also talks of a race to 700 deadlift. Probably start December/January time frame. Like I said I want to cut to 220 or so. That gave him some encouragement haha.

Damn Kiefer is churning out some articles fast. Just checked and there are 3 articles I havent read yet haha. Always has something interesting to say. I really have to go back to my old gym and thank the owner.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Haha I just have a lot to say I guess. The chiropractor I go to specializes in backs. Luckily I havent had to go to him for that. Just a pinched nerve here and there. That is a nice bit of weight that is for sure. Today I only did 370 for 3 sets of 5 haha.

Well today I did bench and I felt fine. Went as powerlifter as I could though. Did 260 for 3 sets of 5 fairly easily. This was a sigh of relief. To be honest the deadlift of 485 for a set of 5 kicked my butt a bit. Kind of scared me. Wondering if I did something terribly wrong or what. Just felt harder than it should have. Then again I never do deadlifts for reps haha.

Oh the sale got better too. I am thinking that sale should actually be more like $120 to $140. Then because of mentioning it I got another sale of $100 looking VERY promising. Also Ben reminded me he owes me some money($150) plus he wants some Erase. Not too bad if you ask me haha. Plus I have some work starting Monday. Hopefully it doesnt wear me out too much. With this lifting schedule I should still have plenty of free time.

Damn Kiefer is churning out some articles fast. Just checked and there are 3 articles I havent read yet haha. Always has something interesting to say. I really have to go back to my old gym and thank the owner.
    I think tom drinks his coffee before he gets on here
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I think tom drinks his coffee before he gets on here
    Haha I have only been drinking 2 cups max a day sometimes only 1 when I dont lift. Probably will be amped up to 2 to 3 cups again starting next week. I sure am sweating like I drank coffee.

Oh and if you notice I even added some MORE to that post you quoted haha.

Also another thing. My Testify stack came in the mail today. So I had my first taste of Test Powder today. Hoping to get stronger.

Apparently I am not allowed to say anything to yall(except madds87) in the rep
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Haha I have only been drinking 2 cups max a day sometimes only 1 when I dont lift. Probably will be amped up to 2 to 3 cups again starting next week. I sure am sweating like I drank coffee.

Oh and if you notice I even added some MORE to that post you quoted haha.

Also another thing. My Testify stack came in the mail today. So I had my first taste of Test Powder today. Hoping to get stronger.

Apparently I am not allowed to say anything to yall(except madds87) in the rep
    cause im special! no ones aloud to talk to anyone cept me!!! muahahah!

jk I'dunno.... testify stack? on nutra?
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

cause im special! no ones aloud to talk to anyone cept me!!! muahahah!

jk I'dunno.... testify stack? on nutra?
    Maybe it was just the time I tried.

USP Labs Test Powder and PES Anabeta (Testify Stack) Won it during a promo.
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Glad to hear your pec is feeling finer man! Keep up the hard work

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 02:08 PM