Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 10 of 40 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Nice work Tom, so what is your weight at now?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice work Tom, so what is your weight at now?
    I need to go check it some time. My guess would be high 220s. I am building quite a bit of muscle. Need to make sure I am still burning some fat. The mirror is telling the story though.
    •   

3. Those are the times when you love the mirror, when it shows you what you want to see.
    Current Training Log -

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Those are the times when you love the mirror, when it shows you what you want to see.
    Ya it has been a while since I have made love to a mirror haha. Starting to really like what I see.

So it is starting to seem like that time again. Every now and then girls pop up. Got a few interested. Will be interesting to see how things work out.

Getting ready to go kill the weights. Chest and biceps for some fun. Will have to pick up some food for post workout. Then going to go watch Woody Harrelson be a dirty cop haha. Need to get another good back load in especially if I plan on doing legs tomorrow. Potentially pushing it back to Saturday again though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya it has been a while since I have made love to a mirror haha. Starting to really like what I see.

So it is starting to seem like that time again. Every now and then girls pop up. Got a few interested. Will be interesting to see how things work out.

Getting ready to go kill the weights. Chest and biceps for some fun. Will have to pick up some food for post workout. Then going to go watch Woody Harrelson be a dirty cop haha. Need to get another good back load in especially if I plan on doing legs tomorrow. Potentially pushing it back to Saturday again though.

Show that Mirror your O-Face... Oh...Oh...Oh!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

6. Well the workout didnt exactly turn out great. Mario might have gotten injured. Seems like it isnt too bad but he better rest till at least Monday. Then a dip belt I am borrowing broke. Definitely not thrilled about this.

Other than those 2 events the workout was great. Real solid on the chest. Powerful explosive reps that caused some strong muscle contractions(1 of the goals of the workout). DB pullovers filled my lats up nicely setting me up for bench. Only did 295 for 2, but they were good solid pause presses. That is the goal to succeed.

Biceps went well. ELECT bb curls were great with the fat gripz. Wish I could change weights quicker though. But the fat gripz make the squeeze that much better. Weighted belt broke but finished with some BW close grip chins. Sends SHOCKWAVES through my back and my biceps. Dropped the weight to 35s on hammer curls so I could get a better grip on the fat gripz. Finished with 2 sets of 15 on tricep rope. My triceps swelled up from one set.

Oh started talking with this girl from POF.com yesterday. Supposed to meet up for frozen yogurt tomorrow. Seems interested enough in me. Lets hope she isnt crazy haha. Oh and I have to ask for no horrible laugh or voice haha.

7. Not sure if my legs are quite ready to do the Shockwave Protocol leg workout today. Plus it can run a bit long. Good chance I will do the 531 press workout today. It should be pretty quick and effective. Plus it wont give me a bad upper body pump. Girl CLAIMS she likes muscular guys so lets put that to the test.

The 531 press workout I plan on doing will be pretty simple. 3 sets of 5 reps doing a standing press. In between those sets I will do chin ups. Then I will do 100 BW dips. Finish off with some more chin ups. Simple yet effective got to love it.

Tomorrow I will do the Shockwave leg work out. That will mean 2 leg workouts and 2 "shoulder" workouts. Hard to really call today's workout shoulders though.

8. I ate a cow tail today I was in heaven to be eating something and not be sick. Lol. I also decided I would not hit you if you ate in front of me. Your a friend. Lol

Hope meeting the girl went well. Remember I can still kick butt
    RIP Ryan, :(

9. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I ate a cow tail today I was in heaven to be eating something and not be sick. Lol. I also decided I would not hit you if you ate in front of me. Your a friend. Lol

Hope meeting the girl went well. Remember I can still kick butt
    Haha well how was it? Thanks I appreciate that knowledge.

It is a case of the "I thought it went well, but" starting to possibly think not. Like I said seemed like we had a good time together. We were supposed to meet back up later and chill together. Never really got back to me on that. Her roommate(who I can already tell I wouldnt like) was talking about going to the club that night. She said she doesnt drink and go out anymore. That was a conversation we had later alone. Looks like she might have gone to the club. If that is the case I dont know if I want to be around for the BS.

I enjoyed my time with her. She is a decent enough looking girl. I know I am no prize, but I dont want games.

10. Well today is going to be a good day. I am going to shoot guns and later lift legs. Supposed to rent out a 44 magnum too. After shooting go get some good food. And legs on a Saturday is always nice.

11. Had a lot of fun shooting today. Ended up shooting the hell out of the 44 mag. My dad and I went through 200 rounds. I ended up shooting the last box by myself. There is a chance I shot 130 if not 140 44mag bullets. Did a little 1 handed shooting. Seriously not the kind of kick I was expecting. Almost feel like we got cheated out of magnum ammo.

Afterwards got the signature post shooting meal at Cracker Barrel.

Heard back from the girl I met up with yesterday. Received a text "not interested." So there I guess I got my conclusion haha. I would be lying if I said I wasnt a little pissed. But that just gets tossed into the gym fuel pile.

12. go low go lower than the flow! lol good vid son.

13. by the way bro once I get back ill try to break your squat.

14. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    go low go lower than the flow! lol good vid son.
    Haha I try to make sure I hit depth. Damn rack almost gets tapped by the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    by the way bro once I get back ill try to break your squat.
    Well if I get the form down it should shoot up. So good luck bro.

Another Saturday leg day.

Tried a little more on my warm up sumo deadlift. Last warm up set was 325 for 8 reps. Leg extensions felt super easy today. Just a warm up but usually still give me a little sweat.

ELECT squats and hack squats went alright. Didnt push them too much. Wanted to have some in the tank.

Decided to do Wendlers 531 for squats. 260 for 5, 300 for 5, and the final set... 340 for 10! So that is 3 more reps than I did on Wednesday haha. Felt a little woozy afterwards plus I stopped counting haha. Had to ask the guy spotting how many I did haha.

ELECT seated leg curls were good. Tried a little variation on them.

Stiff leg deadlifts, added 5 pounds haha. Thinking I will add 5 pounds each month. If I can keep that up I will add 60 pounds a year. Plus this is just an assistance exercise.

Calves too a beating again. Dont have to add weight. They feel and look bigger.

I have spent the last little while sending 20 girls messages on this dating website haha. Interested to see how many get back to me.

15. Dude, pof.com will piss you off to no end. I was on there for a long time, actually met the girl I've been with for two years on there though. There are a ton of girls on there that think their poo don't stink. Nice lookin' workout there, abusing those legs.

16. Should I come kick some butt. One good thing although she was a douche she did tell you up front.

17. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Dude, pof.com will piss you off to no end. I was on there for a long time, actually met the girl I've been with for two years on there though. There are a ton of girls on there that think their poo don't stink. Nice lookin' workout there, abusing those legs.
    Haha ya I honestly hadnt messaged many girls before. In fact the ones I did talk to a bit messaged me first. The Nicole girl who did figure. This fake thing from Cali. And then this Nikki girl who acted super into me but wasnt haha. I dont get why a girl would do that but ok.

Ya I probably sent 20 different girls messages tonight haha. Actually supposed to meet up with one tomorrow. None of them I was really into or anything just figured it would be a good idea to try. Just found something in their profile to be smart about honestly. But this girl Lexie is seperated and living with her ex haha. So definitely "just a friend" haha.

The work out was fun and didnt take more than an hour and a half. I will probably be a little sore tomorrow. The squats were pretty brutal. Had a good spotter so I just kept going.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Should I come kick some butt. One good thing although she was a douche she did tell you up front.
    Ehh not worth it honestly. She didnt match her pictures haha. Thinking she has some experiece with tricking guys like that. She wasnt ugly but definitely looked bigger. My pictures are a little old, but I would say I look better. Especially because I had just dont standing press, dips, and chin ups.

Well she didnt really tell me. Her mouth spew lies(apparently), but her actions spoke volumes about her character.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    But this girl Lexie is seperated and living with her ex haha. So definitely "just a friend" haha.
    Haha, I had one like that trying to talk to me one time. When I found out her and her ex were living in the same house, I had to end that conversing quick.

19. bro im the match and pof king! so much tail off of em... I have one.lined up for me when I get home.shes been calling me and having phone sex lol. telling me she cant wait when I come home... on my way back home from va. ill meet up with a chick in sc before I head home for lunch. and another I have thats marraige material... this is what I do.... I go through search bar. and whoever is hott I just say hey beautiful! im kurt. how are you? and I hit the ground running... :P youll get it bro. blind dates are fun.... I had to get more minutes for my phone cause I was on the phone so much more.

20. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Haha, I had one like that trying to talk to me one time. When I found out her and her ex were living in the same house, I had to end that conversing quick.
    Well I messaged her. Like I said I was just messaging a bunch of girls. I mean I read the profile but didnt look to check if they were single since I kind of assumed they were haha. I wasnt even trying to talk to her. I subtly said I would be staring at her tits though haha. If we dont end up meeting I wont be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    bro im the match and pof king! so much tail off of em... I have one.lined up for me when I get home.shes been calling me and having phone sex lol. telling me she cant wait when I come home... on my way back home from va. ill meet up with a chick in sc before I head home for lunch. and another I have thats marraige material... this is what I do.... I go through search bar. and whoever is hott I just say hey beautiful! im kurt. how are you? and I hit the ground running... :P youll get it bro. blind dates are fun.... I had to get more minutes for my phone cause I was on the phone so much more.
    Well I think you are a little more the look they are after haha. Girls dont perk up for messages like that from me haha. I have to really say something to grab their attention. The girl(Nikki) I met up with said she liked muscular guys and I think was a bit taken back by how big I was. Plus I had just basically pumped my upper body up and then threw frozen yogurt sending more fuel. Sent this one chubby girl of me deadlifting and squatting(cage rage) to try and scare her off. Didnt work like I had hoped haha.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well the workout didnt exactly turn out great. Mario might have gotten injured. Seems like it isnt too bad but he better rest till at least Monday. Then a dip belt I am borrowing broke. Definitely not thrilled about this.
    If you have to replace it check the apt site they have a bogo offer for dip belts there.
    Current Training Log -

22. Tom be you don't be a hoe. Your to nice, one day you will find a nice girl and for now train train and train.

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If you have to replace it check the apt site they have a bogo offer for dip belts there.
    Thanks man appreciate the heads up. Just sucks because I didnt want to borrow it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Tom be you don't be a hoe. Your to nice, one day you will find a nice girl and for now train train and train.
    Haha dont worry. I just sent them messages not my penis. I figured not all 20 would reply and I was right. Had a few girls message me who I didnt start conversations with too. No point on being on the site if I never talk to anybody.

I woke up a little late today. Was debating if I should go to church or not. Decided to take a shower anyway. Get out the shower and it just seems too late. Decide to change in shorts and a tshirt. Change my mind and figure being a little late is better than not going at all. Get there about 10 minutes late. And what is the sermon about? The Lord's Prayer and more specifically forgiveness. Not just God's forgiveness for our sins, but how we should forgive others. Talk about getting the right message when you need it. To top it off when I was driving home the song on the Christian radio station was about forgiveness.

24. Your a good egg Charlie brown. I am at work with a 1:1. This child tries my patience I'm waiting thou. She may slip up and than in going to yolk her up. Lol. I'm looking for a rumble.

25. IN lol love the title
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas