danthamansky workout log ( get big and strong...er) - AnabolicMinds.com

danthamansky workout log ( get big and strong...er)

Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

danthamansky workout log ( get big and strong...er)

whats up everyone. time i started a work out log, i already post my first lift on my youtube channel. if you haven't subscribed already go ahead and do that and check em out. heres the link to the channel, posting clips of my workouts, my PRs, and more.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4hq...ZGkDLqQ/videos

2 years ago when i started in january 2010, i weighed 135lbs, 2 years later after training, dieting, and making the commitment to a new lifestyle, I'm now over 200lbs. heres my before and after picture.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...hE9Wv0006.jpeg

don't know what my current stats are, or what my weight is, ill get an update on it all tomorrow.

my current split is
    monday:chest,triceps
    tuesday:back,forearms,reardelt s,calves,abs
    wednesday:rest
    thursday:shoulders,traps,calve s,abs
    friday:arms,forearms
    saturday:legs,calves,abs
    sunday:rest

this week i kinda took it easy, wasn't feeling 100 percent, so i skipped on exercises.

Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

April 14,2012 Leg day
    been trying to work on my form for squats, right now i just need to work on the buttwink, I've been stretching my lower back/glutes more, so hopefully soon ill be able to perfect it.
    heres a clip of my squat work from that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXYUP...R3IQpa7KJQc%3D
    Barbell squats:135lbs warm up. 225lbs warm up. 315lbs 3 reps. 335lbs 3 reps. 355lbs 3 reps. 365lbs 3 reps.
    barbell lunges: 135lbs 5 reps. 185lbs 2 sets of 5 reps.
    stiff leg deadlift superset with barbell hack squats: 225lbs 5 reps. 315lbs 2 sets of 5 reps
    seated calf extension: 85lbs 20 reps. 145lbs 20 reps. 165lbs 20 reps. 185lbs 2 sets 15 reps.

was an ok leg workout, didn't really go all out.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

april 16, 2012 chest day
    this was an amazing chest workout, went in feeling strong, got a PR of 280 and 290 for 4 reps. and finished the workout feeling great.
    heres the clip of my bench work that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIl8Y...QyleTb7Znik%3D

Barbell bench press: 45lb warm up, 135lb warm up, 225lbs 4 reps, 280lbs 4 reps, 290lbs 4 reps, 300lbs 1 rep + 2 assisted.
    incline smith machine bench press:135lbs warm up, 225lbs 5 reps, 250lbs 5 reps, 260lbs 2 reps
    nautilus chest press machine:125lbs warm up, 185lbs 5 reps, 225lbs 5 reps, 265lbs 5 reps, 270lbs 4 reps
    dumbbell incline flys (with 2 second pause at bottom): 30lbs 8 reps, 50lbs 8 reps, 60lbs 8 reps
    1 arm overhead triceps extension: 25lbs 12 reps, 35lbs 8 reps, 40lbs 2 sets of 5 reps
    one arm cable triceps pushdown: 20lbs 10 reps, 30lbs 10 reps, 35lbs 8 reps
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

april 18, 2012 back day
    decided to do back on wednesday instead of tuesday. felt really good here too, got a PR of 545lbs on deadlift.
    heres the clip to my PR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02v9faHvPrI

deadlifts-135,225 warmup, 315,405,495,525 2 reps, 545 1 rep
    wide grip lat pulldown-65 warm up, 125,165,185,225 6 reps
    duel cable seated rows (2 second hold)- 27.5,50,70,90 for 8 reps
    one arm cable pull over-3 sets of 12 reps w/ 20lbs
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

april 19,2012 shoulder day

felt really good coming in today. started with seated military press again with another pr. last week i got 205 for 1 rep. today i got 210 for 1 rep.

heres the link to the video of my PR.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbX_3...p1aaMYD-yqM%3D

seated military press: 45lbs warm up, 135,165,185 for 5. 200 for 2 reps + 3 assisted. 210 for 1 rep + 1 assisted
    lifefitness shoulder press cable: 25,50 for 10 reps. 75 (machine max) 1 set 8, 1 set 6 reps.
    lifefitness lateral raises: 45,105,145,165 for 10 reps
    smith machine upright row:95,135 for 8 reps. Drop set of 165,135,115,95 for 8 reps
    lifefitness reverse pec deck flys for rear delts: 25,85,145 for 10 reps, 185 for 6 reps.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed!
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Subbed!

welcome my friend (:
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

Will check out your log here and there. Keep up the good work. Esp like your deadlift.

My only tip, when you are going for a max don't do so many sets before hand. You are tiring yourself out quite a bit.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    Will check out your log here and there. Keep up the good work. Esp like your deadlift.

My only tip, when you are going for a max don't do so many sets before hand. You are tiring yourself out quite a bit.
    thank you bro (: i appreciate! thats the weird thing about me i noticed, honestly when i was working out i don't plan to really max out, but its like i try to either get 1 more rep than i did before, or try to do a weight i haven't done, like when i did 545 it wasn't really like i was preparing to max out, it was just part of my workout you know what i mean? its odd i know haha.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post

Ya every workout shouldnt include a max either. Very hard on the body to do this. I hope you are taking some deload weeks especially if this is how you have been consistently training.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Ya every workout shouldnt include a max either. Very hard on the body to do this. I hope you are taking some deload weeks especially if this is how you have been consistently training.
    well i wouldn't say i train like this every workout, just lately for past month or so. i do i actually take a week off every now and then.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by danthamansky View Post
    well i wouldn't say i train like this every workout, just lately for past month or so. i do i actually take a week off every now and then.
    Ok just making sure because from the other videos posted it would appear that way. That is good to hear. The body needs the break especially with training like this. This guy was talking to me about he hadnt taken time off in 7 months. He clearly needed to be doing something different haha.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Ok just making sure because from the other videos posted it would appear that way. That is good to hear. The body needs the break especially with training like this. This guy was talking to me about he hadnt taken time off in 7 months. He clearly needed to be doing something different haha.
    omg 7 months? is he still ok? i would take a week off every 12 weeks or so, or just mix the training up to something different like light days, then go back, so my body doesn't get used to the training, kinda mix things up (: then go back hitting it heavy and hard!
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

feeling a little ill today, going to skip todays workout. will return to the gym when i am feeling a little better!
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

omg 7 months? is he still ok? i would take a week off every 12 weeks or so, or just mix the training up to something different like light days, then go back, so my body doesn't get used to the training, kinda mix things up (: then go back hitting it heavy and hard!
    Well Idk how he looked 7 months ago, but he looked pretty blah. Typical load a bunch of weight and then use horrible form or no ROM. Glad to hear you have something that resembles deloading.

feeling a little ill today, going to skip todays workout. will return to the gym when i am feeling a little better!
    Smart man.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Well Idk how he looked 7 months ago, but he looked pretty blah. Typical load a bunch of weight and then use horrible form or no ROM. Glad to hear you have something that resembles deloading.

Smart man.
    he didn't even have good form? oh no, i can understand if someone with great form is going heavy, even though it might not be smart, but having bad form and no rom is just a big no no. he better careful! or take weeks off at least, i like to take a week off like i said, or like i said just go light for another week or so. yeah I'm just feeling a little sick so ill see how i feel in a few days and get back in!
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

he didn't even have good form? oh no, i can understand if someone with great form is going heavy, even though it might not be smart, but having bad form and no rom is just a big no no. he better careful! or take weeks off at least, i like to take a week off like i said, or like i said just go light for another week or so. yeah I'm just feeling a little sick so ill see how i feel in a few days and get back in!
    From what I saw it was suspect. I swear people make me wonder some times. He is nothing special build wise yet he would max out machines. How does one not question that? Are they seriously that c0cky? That isnt just confidence haha.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

From what I saw it was suspect. I swear people make me wonder some times. He is nothing special build wise yet he would max out machines. How does one not question that? Are they seriously that c0cky? That isnt just confidence haha.

haha im not sure about ****y maybe crazy or too much confidence haha oh well, let them do what they want, if they don't hurt themselves, good for them, if they do, well they should've learned haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which pre-workout....strong stims
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 12:46 AM
  2. Epi-Strong
    By zombiemuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 12:04 AM
  3. I need a STRONG ASS pre workout
    By brownstown89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31