You've Got Mail - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

You've Got Mail

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Stiff Leg Deadlift 225 *wasn't feeling it in the quads after the first set so IDK, didn't change my form or anything, maybe I should of gone harder, although I get a lower back pump I figure why stress my lumbar anymore*
    You do SLDL for quads? I always thought they were for the hamstrings my dude.

Flexing your abs during these and not over stretching will help with that lower back pump issue too.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    You do SLDL for quads? I always thought they were for the hamstrings my dude.

Flexing your abs during these and not over stretching will help with that lower back pump issue too.

Yeah they are for my hamstrings I just wrote the wrong thing haha. As for the rack, yeah started at around knee high, a little lower but still didn't think it'd be a 50 pound difference. I could of lifted it but wasn't about to try to push myself that hard for maybe a rep or two. As for the form, I guess it's easy to describe. Straight back and I basically try to lift my chest up instead of anything else. It helped quite a bit trying to focus on raising my chest over everything. Just like squats I try to move my hips first and keep my back straight. The simpler I put the lift together in my mind, the less I worry about form and the better my form turns out.

Sorry for missing the weekends worth of posts, basically I got stuck at my friends trailer because his little brother broke his key off in the door and we couldn't get the bitch going haha. Other down side is that I ate once on Saturday and that's it for the weekend. Waiting on some food right now, then I gotta hit the gym up!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

NO MOTIVATION RIGHT NOW

Don't know why by writing that makes me want to go to the gym, i'll update this later with the numbers

EDIT:
    I'm going to just take the day off and hit the gym tomorrow. Like a puss today, but it's not like I miss any workouts in the week. I can do whatever I wanna do XD
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Your deadlift sounds right ;-)

Checkout this http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...esearch=always

If you haven't seen it
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4kK...e_gdata_player

Holy crap watch this I saw it on tosh.0 prolly the greatest show ever
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4kK...e_gdata_player

Holy crap watch this I saw it on tosh.0 prolly the greatest show ever
    Omg that was so f u c k i n g hilarious
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know right! I almost crapped my pants when I saw it. Hahaha
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

It must be ronnie colemans baby. Not born yet but on cycle!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Decline nut thrust FTW!!!! That baby is 90% core hahaha
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

That video is completely hilarious and for some reason it didn't put a smile on my face or get me to chuckle. Added sustain alpha and endoamp and I'm already seeing a huge increase in aggravation, not so much aggression. Everything is just pissing me off, felt like tearing up while curling today haha. Get off your period Dom for real you little bitch.

Upper A 3x4
    Bench Press 135 +20
    Bent Over Row 135 -20 *I need to reconfigure my form her I don't know wtf was going on today*
    Military Press 80 +5
    BB Shrug 275x1/225 *Yeah I ****ed my back and neck up DL'ing this from the ground to shrug, should of gone in the rack...******
    Close Grip Bench 115 +15
    BB Curl 65 *EPICLY long negatives after hitting my 4 reps*

All in all right now I feel like murdering someones face in
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Haha my favorite saying.... I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE OFF YOUR FACE! People are like wtf? Then you slap the sh*t outta em. Nothing more embarrassing than getting in a fight, losing and being slapped unconcious. Lol
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Haha my favorite saying.... I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE OFF YOUR FACE! People are like wtf? Then you slap the sh*t outta em. Nothing more embarrassing than getting in a fight, losing and being slapped unconcious. Lol
    OOOOHH MMMYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAWWWDDDDD!!! In high school I used to fight a lot, I mean A LOT! It was just fun...easy too, kids sucked at fighting. I had made a mental list of a couple things I always wanted to do in a fight. One was headbutt someone, that was too easy. Drop kick someone, elbows, ect, punch someones junk until they pass out *so cruel but funny* and yes the entire fight nothing but open handed strikes. Slapping the **** out of them is the most demoralizing thing for them and honestly the most alpha i've ever felt in my life. BEST FIGHT EVER bitch slapped to sleep.

But honestly, why am I feeling so dam enraged after the gym. My mom has been putting milk into water bottles instead of leaving the dam jug there *takes up just the same amount of room*. She's been reusing them and now my protein shakes taste like complete ****. She's lucky she isn't home right now or I would of flipped a new one. I just want to bash in all the walls with my fists and idk just break everything. It's taking so much control right now to not just freak the **** out.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love the punching someone's junk until they pass out and nothin but open handed hits! I got a laugh outta that and it got me subbed. Good luck with the lifting man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Love the punching someone's junk until they pass out and nothin but open handed hits! I got a laugh outta that and it got me subbed. Good luck with the lifting man!
    Thanks for subbing bro, I normally update everyday if I go to the gym or even just an off day. As for the stupid **** i've done, you are missing quite a few posts in different threads that would make you fall out of your chair. First time anal, douchebags at work, ect, you'll laugh your ass off
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We're u the guy the girl sh1t in ur bed?
    PES Representative
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    YUP!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

YUP!
    Nice
    PES Representative
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    LOL boards legend!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

This thread totally delivers...
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

OOOOHH MMMYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAWWWDDDDD!!! In high school I used to fight a lot, I mean A LOT! It was just fun...easy too, kids sucked at fighting. I had made a mental list of a couple things I always wanted to do in a fight. One was headbutt someone, that was too easy. Drop kick someone, elbows, ect, punch someones junk until they pass out *so cruel but funny* and yes the entire fight nothing but open handed strikes. Slapping the **** out of them is the most demoralizing thing for them and honestly the most alpha i've ever felt in my life. BEST FIGHT EVER bitch slapped to sleep.
    This is crazy bizarre. That mental note thing and the strange urge to slap people.... I showed my wife this and she died laughing because that's how I'm made.

Always had the mental list, I've knocked off four things from it - then I had kids. Haven't laid hands on anyone since.

Headbutt was on there... Hit this dude with it in his forehead after choking him and watched his skin split open like a horror movie. This was when we were dating... Came in the apartment with blood everywhere and she's like "oh my god... Did you HEADBUTT someone?!"

Another one of my favorites was all body shots. Got put into a head lock cause I was so low throwing hooks... So to stop from being choked out I started thumbing this dude in his ribs. Like phoenix fist pressure point strikes until he let go. Turns out I broke three of his ribs at the beginning and then thumbed him for a good minute hard as hell in the broken ribs.

Ahhh... Memories.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Nice! I've recently been refraining from "opening a can of whoop ass" on anyone for a long time, but with these anger surges I've been having I don't know how long this is going to last. Got woke up today over my dumbass parents bitching about how the phone bill is twice the amount that I've been paying. These morons at Verizon like to throw in the fact that since I'm the account holder they charge me for the entity of the rate plan, but don't have the knowledge to be able to explain that to retarded old people.

So in a fairly accurate guess, I would say maybe 5-10 minutes after getting up I was pissed off. Now i'll go to the gym pissed, come back more pissed and be pissed the rest of the day. FTW!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Nice! I've recently been refraining from "opening a can of whoop ass" on anyone for a long time, but with these anger surges I've been having I don't know how long this is going to last. Got woke up today over my dumbass parents bitching about how the phone bill is twice the amount that I've been paying. These morons at Verizon like to throw in the fact that since I'm the account holder they charge me for the entity of the rate plan, but don't have the knowledge to be able to explain that to retarded old people.

So in a fairly accurate guess, I would say maybe 5-10 minutes after getting up I was pissed off. Now i'll go to the gym pissed, come back more pissed and be pissed the rest of the day. FTW!
    "For the win" or "**** the world"? Both apply though I guess haha
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Definitely a **** the world fo sho. I so wanted to get those letters FTW tatted on the inside of my lip, but I got stuck with BB instead being a pissed off 18 year old with money ha. Gosh how sad, I have less money now than I did when I was 15

EDIT:
    Sustain Alpha or EndoAmp, possibly something else has caused me to have water squirt ****s. Not sure which it is, but happened directly after taking each. Don't contribute this to Jack3d as I haven't had ****s like this yet. Could of been the different coffee brand too. Other than that nothing in the diet has really changed. Other than the fact that without SARMS in the mix I'm finally starting to lose some weight, down to 171 this morning. I am going to probably redo the diet if I drop to 165 or so. Already kinda starting to see the top 2 abs....KINDA.

The girl I've been talking to *avatar* has to be the best motivation in the world for sure. Just got myself a 8 minute masturbation video from her today...WASSUP Headed to the gym now, hopefull don't **** myself while pushing out them squats
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Reading your log while eating the dinner. Thank you. ;-) Water squirt ****s. Priceless.
    I had such when I overdosed creating ethyl ester. Getting the whole 10g in one go seemed like a good idea.
    Funniest thing I **** heavily in the morning and went for the planned 6 miler. Was tough to hold off another go till I got back. Though about skipping work. Then I realised: "dude, you've just run 6 miles feeling like that and you're worried about sitting 8 hours on your sorry ass? Man up bitch" LOL
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

You know what it could be the **** tasting milk from last nights shake, which I also doses 10g of mono with instead of just the normal 5. I felt like I needed it, I don't know why. Today's workout was good, but I also pussed out like a little bitch on the last set of squats, I know I had that 4th rep for sure, but for some reason I just didn't do it. Cheating myself fail adf

You better get your ass back under that bar and finish that last rep. You best not go cheating yourself now or your just gonna piss me off and I will leave!
    I said that once, if only I wasn't under the weights and could think to tell myself that ha.

Lower A 3x4
    Squats 205 *pussed out on last rep last set*
    Stiff Leg Deadlift 230
    Seated Calf Raise 165
    NS Situps 3x6 *6/7/8 sec holds (per set)* *4th set with a 10lb till failure at like 5-6 reps*
    Hypers 3x10

Now to drink down a spoiled milk tasting protein shake, take a piss, and try not to rage on something. Mood feels alright today compared to yesterday. Went to the bank before the gym and this nice lady helped me change all kinds of things around lowering my fee from $15 a month to $3, and even told me of some places to go for a job. The funny thing is that I got arrested at the place she recommended and I have a felony trespassing warning if I ever step foot in there....sooooooo HAHAHA

EDIT:
    Out of protein so I have to edit up the diet so I can get it all from food, which I was used to before anyways. So I went to the grocery store and got about 15 pounds worth of meat, turkey, chicken, some steaks and ground beef, turkey burgers and regular burgers. Then I get home and realize my parents have no where to put this crap. I **** you not 3 hours later, I emptied maybe 50-75 pounds of expired food from the fridge. HORRIBLE!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Well what's up with your parents are they stocking up for the upcoming nuclear war?

You're a little puss for chickening out under the bar, and you probably shat your pants squatting, didn't you? You should be ashamed soldier! Haha

Arrested and a warning? I can sense a hint of another crazy story here.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko
    Well what's up with your parents are they stocking up for the upcoming nuclear war?

You're a little puss for chickening out under the bar, and you probably shat your pants squatting, didn't you? You should be ashamed soldier! Haha

Arrested and a warning? I can sense a hint of another crazy story here.
    Yes a story is due after that comment.... Sh1tty pants....
    PES Representative
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

**** no I didn't **** my pants. Just kinda didn't push myself on that last rep. I don't know what I changed by my form felt different, but in a good way.

As for the arrested story, I was arrested a year earlier for my underage friend who got caught stealing shoes but since I was 18 and with him, I got charged with Contribution to a Minor - 4th degree felony.... Anyways about a week before I'm off probation I went to Sportsmans Warehouse *the place where they said to apply*. I walked in grabbed a Power Bar opened it, took a bite, thought it was **** and threw it in the trash. When leaving they surrounded me and since I was on probation I had to go to jail for 7 days. Not an epic story at all, really really really gay
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Busted for a Power Bar! LOL
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko
    Busted for a sh1tty tasting Power Bar! LOL
    Correct!
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

It's all about sh1t now. LOL
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Great now I'm the sh1t guy haha. I think a supp company should make this as a pre-workout or something it sounds like it sH-1T :P That would be hilarious. So news to you guys I'm actually waking up right now, and I do mean just within 5 minutes of this post. Weight is 169 and I expect it to drop lower and lower very fast which I'm not sure I'm going to want or what. I know I said 165 but it may be 160-165 depending on if anything changes. To be honest my traps already look bigger so I mean who cares if I lose 10 pounds if I look bigger anyways. I'll sit around for a little with take my pre-workout and hit the gym in an hour or so.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Be the sh1t in the gym with YGM Labs Kraken!

Ingredients

Total chaos matrix 125mg
    D-sh 100mg **
    1-T 25mg **

** daily values not established

Good luck with your training; it's 1am around here and I'm just about to hit the hay ;-)
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

You lazy sh1t pants mofo!! Lol. I have noticed I look way bigger when I'm shredded 180-185 than when I'm a hulking 195 benching 330+ish. One day it will be shredded 195-200 putting up 405 :-)
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

You lazy sh1t pants mofo!! Lol. I have noticed I look way bigger when I'm shredded 180-185 than when I'm a hulking 195 benching 330+ish. One day it will be shredded 195-200 putting up 405 :-)
    Goals my brotha goals! Preach the truth!!! What I believe the number one muscle building secret that no one would think about is also just one word...DEDICATION. Anyone can go to the gym for a little while, but it takes someone dedicated to continue to go day after day. I do know in regards to what you said, if I continue to eat the way that I do that I might end up dropping down to 150 ha. I really have to figure this diet thing out again, but it's just tough being at home
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great now I'm the sh1t guy haha. I think a supp company should make this as a pre-workout or something it sounds like it sH-1T :P That would be hilarious. So news to you guys I'm actually waking up right now, and I do mean just within 5 minutes of this post. Weight is 169 and I expect it to drop lower and lower very fast which I'm not sure I'm going to want or what. I know I said 165 but it may be 160-165 depending on if anything changes. To be honest my traps already look bigger so I mean who cares if I lose 10 pounds if I look bigger anyways. I'll sit around for a little with take my pre-workout and hit the gym in an hour or so.
    I just want body fat loss lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Goals my brotha goals! Preach the truth!!! What I believe the number one muscle building secret that no one would think about is also just one word...DEDICATION. Anyone can go to the gym for a little while, but it takes someone dedicated to continue to go day after day. I do know in regards to what you said, if I continue to eat the way that I do that I might end up dropping down to 150 ha. I really have to figure this diet thing out again, but it's just tough being at home
    Dedication is the truth man. My diet is focking amazing right now. Its hard but I'm staying on it. I'm down to around 14% bodyfat and its flying off! Thats 1% down in 2 weeks. I kept my size and strength is improving so its all gravy.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Dedication is the truth man. My diet is focking amazing right now. Its hard but I'm staying on it. I'm down to around 14% bodyfat and its flying off! Thats 1% down in 2 weeks. I kept my size and strength is improving so its all gravy.
    Great stuff, I gotta measure it again but I think I'll hold off until the end of week 6 when I start Phase 3 and I'll take progress pics again I guess too
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I can see the diet taking it's toll in terms of strength gains are starting to stall already. Need to get this fixed but can't really figure it out in terms of having enough food. Spent $200 when I got groceries but feel like I didn't buy anything at all, it's weird and I hate when that happens. I think it's cause I rather just have stuff ready to eat already. Anyways:

Upper B
    Incline Press 105 +0
    Pull-Up BW (8/6/5)
    DB Shoulder Press 35 +5
    DB Shrug 80 +0 *coulda done 85 easy, but I was captivated staring how uneven my left and right shoulders/traps are*
    Skull Crusher 60 +5
    DB Curl 35 +5

Gonna figure out what to eat for dinner considering there is nothing made right now, and it's too late to grill

EDIT:
    Dinner = 12 oz can of tuna....I ****ing hate tuna
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Are you mad? Never too late to grill!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look what came in the mail!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 08:56 PM